|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Old Dorothy react to seeing Cecily in Chapter 7?
(a) She drops everything and prays.
(b) She is shocked and finds it hard to breath.
(c) She regrets blaming Christopher.
(d) She is disappointed.
2. Why do people go on pilgrimages to the holy well in Chapter 4?
(a) To exercise.
(b) They believe a saint died near that spot.
(c) In hopes of healing their illness and ailments.
(d) To meet the Fairy Folk.
3. How is Kate able to give a letter to Randal in Chapter 8?
(a) Through an open window.
(b) Through a vent.
(c) Under the door.
(d) With Old Dorothy's help.
4. What does Master John tell Kate he will do if she does not obey him in Chapter 7?
(a) He will hurt Christopher.
(b) He will have her whipped.
(c) He will pretend she never existed.
(d) He will send the servants to get her.
5. What does Kate hope when she arrives at the leper's hut in Chapter 6?
(a) That she will find her kitten.
(b) That Christopher isn't avoiding her.
(c) That she will be able to help the others.
(d) That Old Dorothy will not find her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the singer thank Kate for in Chapter 2?
2. What did Randal find when he awoke, as explained in Chapter 6?
3. Who is Linda?
4. Who does Christopher call out to as Kate hides in Chapter 7?
5. What is the nickname of the singer in Chapter 2?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)