|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why might others get suspicious if Kate does not return to where she came from in Chapter 6?
(a) Because of her absence.
(b) Because she is not one to run away.
(c) Because Perilous Gard always has strange occurrences take place.
(d) Because she loves it there.
2. Despite worrying about the timing in their world in Chapter 6, what do Christopher and Kate decide?
(a) The timing in their world is the only measurement they have.
(b) The Fairy Folk will retaliate no matter what they do.
(c) They should wait and see if a clearer answer comes about.
(d) They will recalculate the timing tomorrow.
3. Who was Anne Warden?
(a) Kate's mother.
(b) Cecily's sister.
(c) Sir Geoffrey's wife.
(d) Christopher's first love.
4. Who interrupts Kate and Old Dorothy while Old Dorothy is telling Kate about the estate and its people in Chapter 3?
(b) Master John.
(d) Sir Geoffrey.
5. What does Master John hope will happen when Sir Geoffrey hears his story in Chapter 7?
(a) Sir Geoffrey will forget the entire affair.
(b) Sir Geoffrey will allow the estate to flourish once again.
(c) Sir Geoffrey will leave Perilous Gard.
(d) Sir Geoffrey will remarry.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Master John, what is he paid for in Chapter 7?
2. Who is the letter Kate gives Randal in Chapter 8 meant for?
3. What does Kate see past the open gate in Chapter 4?
4. How is Kate able to give a letter to Randal in Chapter 8?
5. What does Master John tell Kate to do when the creature is gone in Chapter 7?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)