|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is being held hostage by the Fairy Folk in Chapter 6?
(a) Sir Geoffrey.
2. What does Christopher recognize as Cecily's in Chapter 6?
(a) Her necklace.
(b) The slipper of a shoe.
(c) A lock of her hair.
(d) Her bonnet.
3. What is Christopher wearing in Chapter 4?
(a) A ragged shepherd's outfit.
(c) Undergarments with boots.
(d) A formal suit.
4. What role has Sir Geoffrey not kept up as of Chapter 6?
(a) The village Lord.
(b) Father to Cecily.
(d) Caretaker of the estate.
5. Why does Kate have trouble thinking coherently in Chapter 3?
(a) She is dizzy.
(b) She is very tired.
(c) She is in a lot of pain.
(d) She has been drugged.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the human servants feel when they wake up in Chapter 9?
2. What is not observed where Kate is in Chapter 9?
3. What does Kate urge the recipient of her letter in Chapter 6?
4. What does a member of the Fairy Folk tell Kate there is no need for in Chapter 9?
5. What does Kate note of the person or thing she sees in Chapter 3?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)