|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kate note of the person or thing she sees in Chapter 3?
(a) The child is crying.
(b) The woman is wearing a green cloak.
(c) The deer has a limp.
(d) The rabbit is blonde.
2. What does Kate not really want to know in Chapter 4?
(a) What her sister is getting up to in London.
(b) The true identity of the Lady in Green.
(c) The truth behind Cecily's disappearance.
(d) What Christopher thinks of her.
3. Who is Linda?
(a) Anne's sister.
(b) Christopher's first love.
(c) Christopher's sister.
(d) Sir Geoffrey's niece.
4. What does Christopher recognize as Cecily's in Chapter 6?
(a) The slipper of a shoe.
(b) A lock of her hair.
(c) Her bonnet.
(d) Her necklace.
5. Why is Kate angry at the beginning of Chapter 10?
(a) Because Christopher is happy that she is with the Fairy Folk.
(b) Because Christopher pretends not to remember her.
(c) Because Christopher is not happy to see her.
(d) Because Christopher has been treated badly by the Fairy Folk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Randal go some nights?
2. What is Christopher wearing in Chapter 4?
3. Why does Kate go to the leper's hut in Chapter 6?
4. How is Kate awakened in Chapter 9?
5. What does Kate see past the open gate in Chapter 4?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)