|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gift does Harvey Bope give to his nephews on Easter?
(a) A Somali camel-corps.
(b) A municipal dust-bin.
(c) A collection of soldiers.
(d) A fort model.
2. What do Francesca's enemies know of her to lack?
(c) A soul.
3. What gallery shows Mervyn Quentock's collection of Society portraits?
(a) Metropolitan Museum of Art.
(b) The National Gallery.
(c) The Rutland Galleries.
(d) The Louvre.
4. According to "The Square Egg," what animal resembles the "drab-coated creature of the twilight"?
(a) The raccoon.
(b) The wolf.
(c) The badger.
(d) The bat.
5. Where does the opening in "The Death Trap" take place?
(a) In Hell.
(b) At Castle Kedaria.
(c) At Castle Tzern.
(d) In Parliament.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where, according to "The Square Egg," are the best eggs raised?
2. Where is the train heading in "The Disappearance of Crispina Umbreleigh"?
3. Where is an exhibition of proper toys to be displayed?
4. Where does Dimitri believe his blood will cause a stain?
5. What does Jane ask Louise to read to Emma?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)