|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom had the best intentions for Francesca, but never would "carry them into practice"?
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her rich aunt.
2. What bird does the narrator see circling over the top of an oak-corpse?
(a) Great egrets.
(b) Cliff flycatchers.
3. What "system" does Hell lack?
(a) A system of balance.
(b) A system of conscience.
(c) A system of power.
(d) A system of rewards.
4. At the opening of "The Hedgehog," what is being played by mixed doubles?
(d) Lawn tennis.
5. Where is the train heading in "The Disappearance of Crispina Umbreleigh"?
(c) St. Albans.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days does Dr. Stronetz say that Dimitri will live for?
2. To whom does Sir James wish Lady Drakmanton would pay attention to?
3. Where does Lena Strudwarden wish to spend Easter?
4. According to the Baroness Gruebel , what will happen if someone is to die in the castle?
5. Where does the opening in "The Death Trap" take place?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)