|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who "harms" the buzzards at the end of "The Forbidden Buzzards"?
(a) A local hairdresser.
(c) The Duchess.
2. Who does Emily bribe in order to get her deckchair next to the Major?
(a) A deckhand.
(b) The captain.
(c) The steward.
(d) A maid.
3. Where does Reginald believe that "young men of brilliant attraction" should be?
(b) At tea parties.
(c) In school.
4. What is the name of Vanessa's husband?
5. At the opening of "The Match-Maker," what time is it?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Arlington Stringham tell his joke?
2. How many hands tall is the Brogue?
3. What does Reginald state is the reason that his aunt "adopted" him?
4. What is wrong with Vanessa Pennington's husband?
5. Why is Reginald writing a poem on peace?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the legend surrounding the castle in "The Wolves of Cernogratz"?
2. What does Reinald say one comes to know at a host's home?
3. What gifts does Harvey give to his nephews?
4. What begins the feud in "The Blood-Feud of Toad-Water"?
5. What does Francesca pride herself on?
6. While looking for buried treasure, what does Vasco find?
7. What happens as a result of the feud in Toad-Water?
8. What do some of the boys tell Lancelot Chetrof his punishment will be for missing football practice?
9. Why did Reginald refuse to learn Russian geography at school?
10. Why does Clovis believe that his mother needs to get married?
This section contains 748 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)