|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instruments announces Mrs. Packletide's successful kill?
2. How many hands tall is the Brogue?
3. What, according to Clovis' host, is "becoming a habit" with Clovis?
(c) False stories.
(d) Red wines.
4. What is Theophil Eshley's profession "by force of environment"?
(a) A cattle painter.
(b) A writer.
(c) A photographer.
(d) An sculptor.
5. What vessel is found during the search for sunken treasure?
(c) Andria Dora.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Reginald sitting at the opening of "Reginald in Russia"?
2. How many miles do the children at Toad-Water have to walk to school?
3. What color does the Queen of Spain detest?
4. Who asks Clovis if he was a matchmaker?
5. According to the Princess, what do Russians have too much of to allow them to be light-hearted?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Dr. Stronetz worried about Dimitir staying in the castle? ("The Death Trap.")
2. Why does the Major, in "The Baker's Dozen," believe that if he and Mrs. Carewe would marry it would be unlucky?
3. Why does Clovis believe that oysters are "more beautiful than any religion"?
4. What actually happened to Mrs. Umberleigh in "The Disappearance of Crispina Umberleigh"?
5. What does the condemned man state is the reality of his punishment?
6. What does Saki say he will do about giving the poultry farmer a loan to get back his hens?
7. What is Clovis' idea for getting out of the sale of the Brogue?
8. What does Clovis do to insure that Jane has left before Dora shows up at his home?
9. Why is Mrs. Mullet unhappy that Mr Penricarde had purchased the Brogue?
10. What happens as a result of the feud in Toad-Water?
This section contains 792 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)