|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is found in the strong box of the sunken vessel?
(a) A map to the sunken treasure.
(b) Gold and silver coins.
(c) A locket with a picture of the Duchess.
(d) Papers naming people of question.
2. What does Mrs. Packletide do with the dead tiger?
(a) Made a rug to keep in her home.
(b) Gave it to the villagers.
(c) Mounted the head to keep in her home.
(d) Made a fur coat out of the hide.
3. What is the name of Vanessa's husband?
4. Over how many countries is the condemned man sought?
5. Who lives at Toad-Water?
(a) The Blands.
(b) The Krafts.
(c) The Cricks.
(d) The Manters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Baroness prefer her home to the wilderness?
2. What happens to the young buzzards at the end of "The Forbidden Buzzards"?
3. What does Reginald want to write a book about?
4. How many hands tall is the Brogue?
5. What does "the female relative in the country" believe is the best Christmas present?
Short Essay Questions
1. What news does James Cushat-Prinkly have for his family at the end of "Tea"?
2. In "The Innocence of Reginald," what two things does Reginald believe fail to go together?
3. What does Esme do to the gypsy child?
4. What do some of the boys tell Lancelot Chetrof his punishment will be for missing football practice?
5. What does the National Peace Council say were inappropriate toys?
6. Why does Clovis believe that his mother needs to get married?
7. According to the Baroness, in "Esme," what does poverty do?
8. What does Reginald state as the estimable qualities of Jews?
9. What does poultry farmer consider to be the one draw back of eggs?
10. Why does the Major, in "The Baker's Dozen," believe that if he and Mrs. Carewe would marry it would be unlucky?
This section contains 696 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)