|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose identity does the condemned man, in "The Lost Sanjak," assume?
(a) A priests.
(b) A missing hiker's.
(c) A dead soldier's.
(d) A dead Salvationist.
2. Why does one go to the Academy?
(a) To escape to solitude.
(b) To learn about science.
(c) In self-defense.
(d) To get away from one's parents.
3. What does Reginald claim that ducks did not have?
(a) Real life.
4. What responsibility do the Saunderses have based upon "Fate"?
(a) Cultivating of crops.
(b) Keeping fowls.
(c) Milk production.
(d) Cow slaughter.
5. How many times does the orchestra play "The Chaplet"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the Duchess preparing notes on to speak about at the Club?
2. In what season do the Mullets try to sell the Brogue?
3. Whose job is it to insure that both Jane and Dora do not come face-to-face?
4. What ailment does Miss Gilpet state is fictitious?
5. What animal does the Brogue detest?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Mrs. Mullet unhappy that Mr Penricarde had purchased the Brogue?
2. What does Reginald state about hors d'oeuvres?
3. While looking for buried treasure, what does Vasco find?
4. According to the Duchess in "Reginald at the Theater," what are the things "you can't get away from"?
5. Why is Reginald trying to "forgive the furniture"?
6. What, according to Clovis, is different about his mother getting married "this time"?
7. What does Reginald state as the estimable qualities of Jews?
8. Name at least two things that the narrator finds offensive that Reginald does at the McKillops' garden party.
9. How is the Brogue listed in sale catalogs?
10. What happens when Mrs. Packletide shot at the tiger?
This section contains 677 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)