|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is bitten by a dog that is assumed to have rabies?
2. Who does Marion Eggelby state that Clovis would like (one of her children)?
3. What is the garnish used on the duck entree in "The Chaplet"?
4. Who lives at Toad-Water?
(a) The Manters.
(b) The Cricks.
(c) The Krafts.
(d) The Blands.
5. Who does the Baroness state was "one of those strapping florid girls"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of mines does Mr. Penricarde own?
2. What is Reginald accused of reading which leads to his lack of sense of moral proportion?
3. Who does the former farmer marry?
4. What kind of buzzards does Mrs. Olsten say are nesting in her woods?
5. What, according to Clovis' host, is "becoming a habit" with Clovis?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the outing to kill a tiger actually cost Mrs. Packletide?
2. What does Reginald state about hors d'oeuvres?
3. According to "Reginald on Christmas Presents," why are aunts a "difficult class to deal with"?
4. Why does Mrs. Packletide believe that she needs to kill a tiger in India?
5. According to the Baroness, in "Esme," what does poverty do?
6. Why does Clovis believe that his mother needs to get married?
7. What happens when Mrs. Packletide shot at the tiger?
8. Why does Clovis state that Hugo Peterby is at Mrs. Olston's home?
9. Why is Reginald trying to "forgive the furniture"?
10. What does Reginald state as the estimable qualities of Jews?
This section contains 688 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)