|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is tied up as bait for a tiger?
(a) Three rabbits.
(b) A fox.
(c) A chicken.
(d) A goat.
2. What kind of mines does Mr. Penricarde own?
3. What happens to the young buzzards at the end of "The Forbidden Buzzards"?
(a) They were stolen.
(b) They were shot.
(c) They were eaten.
(d) They were traped.
4. What does the condemned man come across on a dark and lonely highway?
(a) An abandoned dog.
(b) A Bible.
(c) A felled tree.
(d) A dead body.
5. What kind of dog does Olga keep?
(d) Irish Setter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reginald claim that ducks did not have?
2. According to the Princess, what do Russians have too much of to allow them to be light-hearted?
3. What is Reginald accused of reading which leads to his lack of sense of moral proportion?
4. Over how many countries is the condemned man sought?
5. What happens to the rich Armenian who refused Mr. Lammer's request?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Clovis believe that his mother needs to get married?
2. What does the outing to kill a tiger actually cost Mrs. Packletide?
3. Why is Reginald trying to "forgive the furniture"?
4. Why is Mrs. Olston so protective of the buzzards and their eggs?
5. What, according to Clovis, is different about his mother getting married "this time"?
6. What is Clovis' idea for getting out of the sale of the Brogue?
7. According to "Reginald on Christmas Presents," why are aunts a "difficult class to deal with"?
8. What does Esme do to the gypsy child?
9. What happens to cause a rift between Dora and Jane?
10. According to the Baroness, in "Esme," what does poverty do?
This section contains 785 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)