|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of animal does the Baroness come across while on horseback?
(a) A hyena.
(b) A boar.
(c) A lion.
(d) A cougar.
2. What is tied up as bait for a tiger?
(a) A chicken.
(b) A fox.
(c) Three rabbits.
(d) A goat.
3. Who is bitten by a dog that is assumed to have rabies?
4. What is Reginald accused of reading which leads to his lack of sense of moral proportion?
5. Who does Emily bribe in order to get her deckchair next to the Major?
(a) The captain.
(b) A deckhand.
(c) The steward.
(d) A maid.
Short Answer Questions
1. What ailment does Miss Gilpet state is fictitious?
2. Why is Reginald writing a poem on peace?
3. What does Reginald want to write a book about?
4. Over how many countries is the condemned man sought?
5. What is found in the strong box of the sunken vessel?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the "only consolation" that the condemned man asks for?
2. What begins the feud in "The Blood-Feud of Toad-Water"?
3. Why is Reginald trying to "forgive the furniture"?
4. Why did Reginald refuse to learn Russian geography at school?
5. Why is Mrs. Mullet unhappy that Mr Penricarde had purchased the Brogue?
6. While looking for buried treasure, what does Vasco find?
7. What happens as a result of the feud in Toad-Water?
8. What is Clovis' idea for getting out of the sale of the Brogue?
9. According to the Duchess in "Reginald at the Theater," what are the things "you can't get away from"?
10. Why does Reginald want to write a poem on peace?
This section contains 774 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)