|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is an exhibition of proper toys to be displayed?
(a) London Museum.
(b) The Commons.
(c) The Hague.
(d) The town square.
2. How many days does Dr. Stronetz say that Dimitri will live for?
(c) 6 or less.
3. What kind of chickens does Merla Blathington's sister hatch?
(a) White Orpington chickens.
(b) Sicilian Buttercup chickens.
(c) Campine chickens.
(d) Bresse chickens.
4. To whom does Sir James wish Lady Drakmanton would pay attention to?
(a) His niece, Martha.
(b) His nephew, Jonathon.
(c) The Franton-Grubbs.
(d) The Smithly-Dubbs.
5. What kind of caravan does Elaine pass as she is out riding her horse?
(a) A travelling wild-beast show.
(b) A military caravan.
(c) A show-car caravan.
(d) A gypsy caravan.
6. Who "sat immersed in mature flirtation" on a bench facing the Northern Pheasantry?
(a) Steve Myers.
(b) Ryan Towers.
(c) Sean Millers.
(d) Courtenay Youghal.
7. Where does Lena Strudwarden wish to spend Easter?
(b) Newcastle upon Tyne.
8. How old is Rex Dillot in "Fate"?
9. Who does Dimitri claim to be the "heart and soul for Prince Karl'?
(a) The Loyal Regiment.
(b) The Royal Regiment.
(c) The Kranitizki Regiment.
(d) The Kran Regiment.
10. What is the highest mark of appreciation in Pandemonium?
(a) Being listened to in silent appreciation.
(c) Stomping of feet.
(d) Standing ovations.
11. Which birds hover "in the hottest parts of the line"?
(a) Black skimmers.
(b) Blue-black pheasants.
12. Where does Dimitri believe his blood will cause a stain?
(a) By the grand elm.
(b) In his bedroom.
(c) By the stove.
(d) In the great hall.
13. What does Dimitri tell Stronetz to look out the window at?
(a) The fairyland of mountains.
(b) The eagles soaring over the trees.
(c) The clear and majestic river.
(d) The plains covered with ferns.
14. In whose honor does Francesca throw a farewell dinner?
(a) Lady Veula's.
(b) The Duke's.
(d) Her son's.
15. What kind of dog does the English gamekeeper believe can drive birds from their nests?
(a) A setter.
(b) A terrier.
(c) A wolfhound.
(d) A spaniel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom had the best intentions for Francesca, but never would "carry them into practice"?
2. Comus, when telling Elaine it was too hot for tea, states that he would rather do what?
3. Where, according to "The Square Egg," are the best eggs raised?
4. What bird, according to "Birds on the Western Front," is attracted to the rats and mice?
5. Who owns the hen that "The victim of war" spoke of?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)