|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is happening as the curtain rises in "The Death Trap"?
(a) Dimitir is sleeping.
(b) Girntiza, Vontieff, and Shultz are talking.
(c) Dimitir and Shultz are talking.
(d) Girnitz is arresting an offender.
2. What is the name of the theater that both Comus and the author of "The Woman Who Wished it was Wednesday" were at?
(a) Straw Exchange Theater.
(b) Strawberry Hill Grande Theater.
(c) Devonshire Theater.
(d) Kildonan Theater.
3. How old is Rex Dillot in "Fate"?
4. What gallery shows Mervyn Quentock's collection of Society portraits?
(a) The National Gallery.
(b) Metropolitan Museum of Art.
(c) The Louvre.
(d) The Rutland Galleries.
5. Who does Dimitri claim to be the "heart and soul for Prince Karl'?
(a) The Royal Regiment.
(b) The Kran Regiment.
(c) The Loyal Regiment.
(d) The Kranitizki Regiment.
6. Where is an exhibition of proper toys to be displayed?
(a) London Museum.
(b) The Hague.
(c) The Commons.
(d) The town square.
7. Where, according to "The Square Egg," are the best eggs raised?
8. What is the most highly valued privilege of the Parliament members in Hell?
9. Where does Strudwarden want to spend Easter?
10. What bird builds their nests in the "battered remnants" of a poplar tree?
(a) The goose.
(b) The stern.
(c) The turtledove.
(d) The magpie.
11. Which bird is associated with sorrow?
(a) The dove.
(b) The magpie.
(c) The heron.
(d) The finch.
12. What does Dr. Stronetz offer to Dimitri to speed his inevitable death?
(a) A pistol.
(b) A dagger.
(d) A rope.
13. What is the last thing Dmitri does in the story?
(a) Tells Girntiza, Vontieff, and Shultz he knew of their plan, then drinks the wine.
(b) Leaves the country to die alone.
(c) Goes mad and imprisons himself.
(d) Leaves with Girntiza, Vontieff, and Shultz.
14. What happens to the Governess before she could enact her wishes upon Amalie? ("The Wolves of Cernogratz")
(a) She died.
(b) She left the castle.
(c) She was dragged off by wolves.
(d) She fell ill.
15. Who "sat immersed in mature flirtation" on a bench facing the Northern Pheasantry?
(a) Courtenay Youghal.
(b) Sean Millers.
(c) Steve Myers.
(d) Ryan Towers.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to "The Square Egg," what animal resembles the "drab-coated creature of the twilight"?
2. From what coronation does Clovis believe that Lady Beanford has caught a chill?
3. How old is James Cushat-Prinkley in "Tea"?
4. Who does Francesca run into at a shop entrance near Piccadilly and Bond?
5. What was Francesca known as when she was younger?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)