|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Strudwarden want to spend Easter?
2. What does Dimitri tell Stronetz to look out the window at?
(a) The clear and majestic river.
(b) The plains covered with ferns.
(c) The fairyland of mountains.
(d) The eagles soaring over the trees.
3. Which bird does the Russian naturalists state has disappeared?
(a) All of them.
(b) Wild pigeons.
4. Who owns the hen that "The victim of war" spoke of?
(a) His aunt.
(b) His brother.
(c) His sister.
(d) His grandmother.
5. What has disappeared from the Louvre?
(a) A sculpture.
(b) A jewel.
(c) A picture.
(d) A crown.
6. Where does Dimitri believe his blood will cause a stain?
(a) By the stove.
(b) By the grand elm.
(c) In the great hall.
(d) In his bedroom.
7. Where does Lena Strudwarden wish to spend Easter?
(a) Newcastle upon Tyne.
8. Who does Francesca run into at a shop entrance near Piccadilly and Bond?
(a) Shane Bitters.
(b) Elaine Stepin.
(c) Martha Driers.
(d) Merla Blathington.
9. Comus, when telling Elaine it was too hot for tea, states that he would rather do what?
(a) Swim in the lake.
(b) Recline in the gazebo.
(c) Drink beer in the gardens.
(d) Feed the swans.
10. At the end of "The Infernal Parliament," what letter does the Fiend state is missing?
11. Who does Dimitri claim to be the "heart and soul for Prince Karl'?
(a) The Kran Regiment.
(b) The Kranitizki Regiment.
(c) The Loyal Regiment.
(d) The Royal Regiment.
12. What is the most highly valued privilege of the Parliament members in Hell?
13. What gift does Harvey Bope give to his nephews on Easter?
(a) A collection of soldiers.
(b) A fort model.
(c) A municipal dust-bin.
(d) A Somali camel-corps.
14. To whom does Sir James wish Lady Drakmanton would pay attention to?
(a) His nephew, Jonathon.
(b) His niece, Martha.
(c) The Franton-Grubbs.
(d) The Smithly-Dubbs.
15. What does Comus give to Greyson to allow him to "toss"?
(b) A sip of wine.
(c) A loaf of bread.
(d) Mint chocolate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the highest mark of appreciation in Pandemonium?
2. Where did Courtenay Youghal's "plum-roan gelding" win a prize?
3. To whom does James Cushat-Prinkley plan on proposing to?
4. At the opening of "The Hedgehog," what is being played by mixed doubles?
5. What kind of dog does the English gamekeeper believe can drive birds from their nests?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)