|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the Princess, what do Russians have too much of to allow them to be light-hearted?
2. What kind of mines does Mr. Penricarde own?
3. What is Mr. Lammer's one ruling passion?
(a) Buzzard watching.
(b) Breeding horses.
(d) Woman watching.
4. What was the Duchess preparing notes on to speak about at the Club?
(b) Modern warfare.
(c) Modern travel.
(d) Raising proper children.
5. What have none of Marion Eggelby's children been brought up to play?
6. In what season do the Mullets try to sell the Brogue?
(b) Hunting season.
(c) Harvest season.
(d) Christmas season.
7. Where does Adela Pingsford say the ox is?
(a) In her garden.
(b) In the olive fields.
(c) In her orange groves.
(d) On Eshley's land.
8. What does "the female relative in the country" believe is the best Christmas present?
(a) A basket of wheat.
(b) A tie.
(c) A book.
(d) A rooster.
9. Who does Mrs. Packletide hit when she fires off her gun?
(a) The tiger.
(b) The bait.
(c) Her guide.
(d) A tribesman.
10. What kind of animal does the Baroness come across while on horseback?
(a) A cougar.
(b) A lion.
(c) A boar.
(d) A hyena.
11. What is Reginald accused of reading which leads to his lack of sense of moral proportion?
12. How much does Mrs. Packletide offer to a village to have the opportunity to shoot a tiger?
(a) 1,000 yen.
(b) 1,000 pounds.
(c) 10,000 rupees.
(d) 1,000 rupees.
13. What poetic device does Reginald use in the first line of his poem on peace?
14. What color does the Queen of Spain detest?
15. Why is Reginald writing a poem on peace?
(a) He thought it would make him respected.
(b) He thought only he had the answers to the lack of peace.
(c) He got a new notebook.
(d) He has a new pen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Sturridge "believe" Jane to be?
2. In "The Chaplet," what waltz is the orchestra not playing?
3. When, according to Reginald in "Reginald on the Academy", does one go to Heaven prematurely?
4. What ailment does Miss Gilpet state is fictitious?
5. What kind of wine does Reginald bring for the Duchess to drink when they are at the Carlton?
This section contains 415 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)