|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how many years has the galleon laid in semi-retirement?
(a) 500 years.
(b) 325 years.
(c) 250 years.
(d) 125 years.
2. In what season do the Mullets try to sell the Brogue?
(a) Hunting season.
(c) Harvest season.
(d) Christmas season.
3. Whose identity does the condemned man, in "The Lost Sanjak," assume?
(a) A missing hiker's.
(b) A dead soldier's.
(c) A priests.
(d) A dead Salvationist.
4. Which empire, according to Reginald, has problems with limits existing in the same place?
5. What ailment does Miss Gilpet state is fictitious?
6. What does Reginald claim that ducks did not have?
(b) Real life.
7. What does Reginald threaten the narrator with, for being rude, in "Reginald on the Academy"?
(a) To leave and never come back.
(b) To cause a scene at dinner.
(c) To dine with them the following night.
(d) To buy them a tie for Christmas.
8. Over how many countries is the condemned man sought?
9. Who does Marion Eggelby state that Clovis would like (one of her children)?
10. What food passion does the Royal duchess have?
(b) Steak tartar.
(d) Beef olives.
11. What does Emily accuse all men of being?
12. What does the condemned man come across on a dark and lonely highway?
(a) A Bible.
(b) A felled tree.
(c) An abandoned dog.
(d) A dead body.
13. What does "the female relative in the country" believe is the best Christmas present?
(a) A tie.
(b) A book.
(c) A basket of wheat.
(d) A rooster.
14. What "kind" of child does the Baroness come across during her ride?
(a) A gypsy child.
(b) An abandoned child.
(c) A wolf-child.
(d) A peasant's child.
15. For whom is Mrs. Packletide going to arrange a lunch for at her home on Curzon Street?
(a) Caroline Finsberry.
(b) Virginia Tobermony.
(c) Loona Bimberton.
(d) Soyna Apperton.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Reginald writing a poem on peace?
2. Whose job is it to insure that both Jane and Dora do not come face-to-face?
3. Where does Adela Pingsford say the ox is?
4. According to Reginald, who is never taught at a young enough age, about quality Christmas presents?
5. What is the Brogue known as?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)