|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instruments announces Mrs. Packletide's successful kill?
2. What was the Duchess preparing notes on to speak about at the Club?
(a) Modern travel.
(b) Modern warfare.
(d) Raising proper children.
3. What kind of party is Reginald persuaded to go to?
(a) A birthday party.
(b) A surprise party.
(c) A tea party.
(d) A garden party.
4. In "Esme," what does Clovis state were all the same?
(a) Vacation stories.
(b) Disaster stories.
(c) Hunting stories.
(d) Love stories.
5. What does Clovis believe to be "more beautiful than any religion"?
6. What does Mrs. Packletide do with the dead tiger?
(a) Mounted the head to keep in her home.
(b) Made a rug to keep in her home.
(c) Made a fur coat out of the hide.
(d) Gave it to the villagers.
7. What invention does the Duchess believe to be the key to the recovery of the sunken treasure?
(a) Scuba gear.
(b) Glass bottom boats.
(c) Electric-suction dredge.
8. At the opening of "The Match-Maker," what time is it?
9. What is Theophil Eshley's profession "by force of environment"?
(a) A photographer.
(b) A writer.
(c) A cattle painter.
(d) An sculptor.
10. What kind of dog does Olga keep?
(d) Irish Setter.
11. Who does the Baroness state was "one of those strapping florid girls"?
12. What does Reginald want to write a book about?
(b) His mother.
(c) Personal reminiscences.
(d) Relationships with older women.
13. What does Reginald threaten the narrator with, for being rude, in "Reginald on the Academy"?
(a) To dine with them the following night.
(b) To buy them a tie for Christmas.
(c) To cause a scene at dinner.
(d) To leave and never come back.
14. What ailment does Miss Gilpet state is fictitious?
15. According to the Princess, what do Russians have too much of to allow them to be light-hearted?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to "The Blood-Feud of Toad-Water," what attribute do both hen-folk and women-kind both fail possess?
2. Where is Reginald sitting at the opening of "Reginald in Russia"?
3. What is the name of the family who lose their child in "The Quest"?
4. What does the condemned man, in "The Lost Sanjak," want as consolation?
5. What happens to the young buzzards at the end of "The Forbidden Buzzards"?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)