|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Reginald sitting at the opening of "Reginald in Russia"?
(a) A Princess's library.
(b) A Princess's salon.
(c) The Emperor's Station.
(d) Mozart's Bistro.
2. What was the Duchess preparing notes on to speak about at the Club?
(a) Modern travel.
(b) Raising proper children.
(c) Modern warfare.
3. What "kind" of child does the Baroness come across during her ride?
(a) A gypsy child.
(b) A peasant's child.
(c) A wolf-child.
(d) An abandoned child.
4. For whom is Mrs. Packletide going to arrange a lunch for at her home on Curzon Street?
(a) Loona Bimberton.
(b) Soyna Apperton.
(c) Virginia Tobermony.
(d) Caroline Finsberry.
5. What is the name of Vanessa's husband?
6. What have none of Marion Eggelby's children been brought up to play?
7. What is Reginald accused of reading which leads to his lack of sense of moral proportion?
8. How many miles do the children at Toad-Water have to walk to school?
9. According to "Cross Currents," whom does Alaric Clyde roam about like?
(a) A god of Olympus.
(b) A horse freed from bondage.
(c) A god of Hellas.
(d) A rabid dog.
10. In "Esme," what does Clovis state were all the same?
(a) Love stories.
(b) Vacation stories.
(c) Disaster stories.
(d) Hunting stories.
11. What age was the Baroness at the time of "Esme"?
12. How many times does the orchestra play "The Chaplet"?
13. In "The Chaplet," what waltz is the orchestra not playing?
(a) The Ice-cream Sailor waltz.
(b) The Rose Colored Glasses waltz.
(c) Washington's Waltz.
(d) The Starlit Night Waltz.
14. Who does Emily bribe in order to get her deckchair next to the Major?
(a) The steward.
(b) A maid.
(c) A deckhand.
(d) The captain.
15. What kind of wine does Reginald bring for the Duchess to drink when they are at the Carlton?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Baroness prefer her home to the wilderness?
2. What is Theophil Eshley's profession "by force of environment"?
3. Who does "the Other" quote, in "Reginald's Peace Poem", when they stated "I agree with you"?
4. Whose identity does the condemned man, in "The Lost Sanjak," assume?
5. What happens to the young buzzards at the end of "The Forbidden Buzzards"?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)