|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What responsibility do the Saunderses have based upon "Fate"?
(a) Cultivating of crops.
(b) Keeping fowls.
(c) Cow slaughter.
(d) Milk production.
2. Why does the Baroness prefer her home to the wilderness?
(a) All of those stated.
(b) Domestic service.
(c) Hot and cold water.
3. What is the name of the family who lose their child in "The Quest"?
4. What vessel is found during the search for sunken treasure?
(c) Andria Dora.
5. What does Reginald claim that ducks did not have?
(a) Real life.
6. What is wrong with Vanessa Pennington's husband?
(a) He was an abuser.
(b) He was ill.
(c) He was poor.
(d) He was too thin.
7. According to "Cross Currents," whom does Alaric Clyde roam about like?
(a) A rabid dog.
(b) A god of Olympus.
(c) A god of Hellas.
(d) A horse freed from bondage.
8. Where does Reginald believe that "young men of brilliant attraction" should be?
(c) At tea parties.
(d) In school.
9. What does Clovis believe to be "more beautiful than any religion"?
10. How many hands tall is the Brogue?
11. What is the Brogue known as?
(a) The Beast.
12. What is found in the strong box of the sunken vessel?
(a) A locket with a picture of the Duchess.
(b) Gold and silver coins.
(c) Papers naming people of question.
(d) A map to the sunken treasure.
13. Who does the Major flatter with attention to make Emily jealous?
(a) A model.
(b) A flapper.
(c) A ballerina.
(d) A maid.
14. What happens to the young buzzards at the end of "The Forbidden Buzzards"?
(a) They were traped.
(b) They were shot.
(c) They were stolen.
(d) They were eaten.
15. Where does Arlington Stringham tell his joke?
(a) At the Vatican.
(b) At church.
(c) The House of Commons.
(d) At Scotland Yard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does one go to the Academy?
2. What is Reginald accused of reading which leads to his lack of sense of moral proportion?
3. What does "the female relative in the country" believe is the best Christmas present?
4. What does Emily accuse all men of being?
5. Who does Mrs. Packletide hit when she fires off her gun?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)