|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who lives at Toad-Water?
(a) The Blands.
(b) The Manters.
(c) The Krafts.
(d) The Cricks.
2. Where does Adela Pingsford say the ox is?
(a) In her garden.
(b) In the olive fields.
(c) On Eshley's land.
(d) In her orange groves.
3. What vessel is found during the search for sunken treasure?
(c) Andria Dora.
4. Who does "the Other" quote, in "Reginald's Peace Poem", when they stated "I agree with you"?
5. What does Emily accuse all men of being?
6. What does Mrs. Packletide do with the dead tiger?
(a) Made a rug to keep in her home.
(b) Gave it to the villagers.
(c) Made a fur coat out of the hide.
(d) Mounted the head to keep in her home.
7. Who does Marion Eggelby state that Clovis would like (one of her children)?
8. What happens to the young buzzards at the end of "The Forbidden Buzzards"?
(a) They were eaten.
(b) They were shot.
(c) They were traped.
(d) They were stolen.
9. What color does the Queen of Spain detest?
10. According to "The Blood-Feud of Toad-Water," what attribute do both hen-folk and women-kind both fail possess?
(a) Solitude during ceremony.
(b) Calmness during misfortune.
(c) Power during war.
(d) Self-control during chaos.
11. Who does the Baroness state was "one of those strapping florid girls"?
12. What kind of buzzards does Mrs. Olsten say are nesting in her woods?
(a) Common Buzzards.
(b) Rough-Legged Buzzards.
(c) Buteo Buzzards.
(d) Black-breasted Buzzards.
13. At the opening of "The Match-Maker," what time is it?
14. What have none of Marion Eggelby's children been brought up to play?
15. What was the Duchess preparing notes on to speak about at the Club?
(b) Raising proper children.
(c) Modern travel.
(d) Modern warfare.
Short Answer Questions
1. What ailment does Miss Gilpet state is fictitious?
2. Where is Reginald sitting at the opening of "Reginald in Russia"?
3. What is the name of the Mullets' daughter that Mr. Penricarde admires?
4. How many miles do the children at Toad-Water have to walk to school?
5. In England, what kind of dog does Olga believe to be "chic"?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)