|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of flower does Reginald place in the button-hole of his lounge coat?
(a) A lilly.
(b) A tulip.
(c) A carnation.
(d) A rose.
2. Why does Mrs. Packletide say that she will never hunt again?
(a) Too much excitement.
(b) Too emotional.
(c) Too expensive.
(d) Too humbling.
3. What is the name of the family who lose their child in "The Quest"?
4. Who does the Major flatter with attention to make Emily jealous?
(a) A ballerina.
(b) A model.
(c) A maid.
(d) A flapper.
5. What kind of wine does Reginald bring for the Duchess to drink when they are at the Carlton?
6. What responsibility do the Saunderses have based upon "Fate"?
(a) Cultivating of crops.
(b) Keeping fowls.
(c) Cow slaughter.
(d) Milk production.
7. What is Mr. Lammer's one ruling passion?
(a) Buzzard watching.
(b) Breeding horses.
(d) Woman watching.
8. What animal does the Brogue detest?
(c) Other horses.
9. What "kind" of child does the Baroness come across during her ride?
(a) A gypsy child.
(b) A peasant's child.
(c) A wolf-child.
(d) An abandoned child.
10. According to Reginald, who is never taught at a young enough age, about quality Christmas presents?
11. What is wrong with Vanessa Pennington's husband?
(a) He was ill.
(b) He was an abuser.
(c) He was poor.
(d) He was too thin.
12. What is the name of the Mullets' daughter that Mr. Penricarde admires?
13. What does Reginald state is the reason that his aunt "adopted" him?
(a) He was a decorative sorrow.
(b) He was left by his parents.
(c) He needed a leader.
(d) He was lost.
14. What kind of dog does Olga keep?
(d) Irish Setter.
15. What invention does the Duchess believe to be the key to the recovery of the sunken treasure?
(a) Electric-suction dredge.
(b) Scuba gear.
(d) Glass bottom boats.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is found in the strong box of the sunken vessel?
2. Why is Reginald writing a poem on peace?
3. What does "the female relative in the country" believe is the best Christmas present?
4. Which empire, according to Reginald, has problems with limits existing in the same place?
5. What does Clovis believe to be "more beautiful than any religion"?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)