|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to "The Blood-Feud of Toad-Water," what attribute do both hen-folk and women-kind both fail possess?
(a) Self-control during chaos.
(b) Power during war.
(c) Calmness during misfortune.
(d) Solitude during ceremony.
2. What responsibility do the Saunderses have based upon "Fate"?
(a) Keeping fowls.
(b) Cultivating of crops.
(c) Milk production.
(d) Cow slaughter.
3. With whom does Reginald regard with distrust in "Reginald at the Theater"?
(a) The Duke.
(b) The actors.
(c) The Duchess.
(d) His aunt.
4. At the opening of "The Match-Maker," what time is it?
5. Who is bitten by a dog that is assumed to have rabies?
6. Why does Mrs. Packletide say that she will never hunt again?
(a) Too much excitement.
(b) Too expensive.
(c) Too humbling.
(d) Too emotional.
7. In "The Chaplet," what waltz is the orchestra not playing?
(a) The Starlit Night Waltz.
(b) Washington's Waltz.
(c) The Ice-cream Sailor waltz.
(d) The Rose Colored Glasses waltz.
8. Who does Mrs. Packletide hit when she fires off her gun?
(a) Her guide.
(b) The tiger.
(c) A tribesman.
(d) The bait.
9. What happens to the young buzzards at the end of "The Forbidden Buzzards"?
(a) They were eaten.
(b) They were traped.
(c) They were stolen.
(d) They were shot.
10. What is found in the strong box of the sunken vessel?
(a) Papers naming people of question.
(b) A map to the sunken treasure.
(c) Gold and silver coins.
(d) A locket with a picture of the Duchess.
11. What vessel is found during the search for sunken treasure?
(c) Andria Dora.
12. Who does the Major flatter with attention to make Emily jealous?
(a) A flapper.
(b) A model.
(c) A maid.
(d) A ballerina.
13. Whose identity does the condemned man, in "The Lost Sanjak," assume?
(a) A priests.
(b) A dead Salvationist.
(c) A dead soldier's.
(d) A missing hiker's.
14. What does the narrator, in "Reginald's Rubaiyat," come to realize while they were in the bathroom?
(a) They needed to buy a gift.
(b) They wanted to be a poet.
(c) They needed to pay a debt.
(d) They wanted to get married.
15. What was the Duchess preparing notes on to speak about at the Club?
(b) Raising proper children.
(c) Modern warfare.
(d) Modern travel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reginald want to write a book about?
2. Which empire, according to Reginald, has problems with limits existing in the same place?
3. Where does Adela Pingsford say the ox is?
4. What invention does the Duchess believe to be the key to the recovery of the sunken treasure?
5. What color does the Queen of Spain detest?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)