|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Reginald writing a poem on peace?
(a) He has a new pen.
(b) He got a new notebook.
(c) He thought it would make him respected.
(d) He thought only he had the answers to the lack of peace.
2. According to "The Blood-Feud of Toad-Water," what attribute do both hen-folk and women-kind both fail possess?
(a) Calmness during misfortune.
(b) Self-control during chaos.
(c) Solitude during ceremony.
(d) Power during war.
3. What kind of dog does Olga keep?
(c) Irish Setter.
4. What ailment does Miss Gilpet state is fictitious?
5. According to "Cross Currents," whom does Alaric Clyde roam about like?
(a) A rabid dog.
(b) A horse freed from bondage.
(c) A god of Hellas.
(d) A god of Olympus.
6. In England, what kind of dog does Olga believe to be "chic"?
(a) A wolfhound.
(b) A poodle.
(c) A Wheaton terrier.
(d) A bull-dog.
7. According to the Princess, what do Russians have too much of to allow them to be light-hearted?
8. What does the condemned man, in "The Lost Sanjak," want as consolation?
(a) To tell his entire story.
(b) A feast created for a king.
(c) New clothes.
(d) A book.
9. What does Reginald want to write a book about?
(a) Relationships with older women.
(b) His mother.
(c) Personal reminiscences.
10. Over how many countries is the condemned man sought?
11. What responsibility do the Saunderses have based upon "Fate"?
(a) Milk production.
(b) Keeping fowls.
(c) Cow slaughter.
(d) Cultivating of crops.
12. Where is Reginald sitting at the opening of "Reginald in Russia"?
(a) A Princess's library.
(b) Mozart's Bistro.
(c) A Princess's salon.
(d) The Emperor's Station.
13. What is Reginald accused of reading which leads to his lack of sense of moral proportion?
14. When, according to Reginald in "Reginald on the Academy", does one go to Heaven prematurely?
(a) When the Sargent has not painted you yet.
(b) When one fails to escape.
(c) When one has not yet become a man.
(d) When the book has not been signed.
15. What does Clovis believe to be "more beautiful than any religion"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reginald state is the reason that his aunt "adopted" him?
2. What does Mrs. Packletide do with the dead tiger?
3. What happens to the young buzzards at the end of "The Forbidden Buzzards"?
4. In what season do the Mullets try to sell the Brogue?
5. Who does the Baroness state was "one of those strapping florid girls"?
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)