Short Answer Key
1. What kind of party is Reginald persuaded to go to?
A garden party.
2. Where does Reginald believe that "young men of brilliant attraction" should be?
3. What present does Reginald not want at all for Christmas?
4. What does "the female relative in the country" believe is the best Christmas present?
5. According to Reginald, who is never taught at a young enough age, about quality Christmas presents?
6. Why does one go to the Academy?
7. When, according to Reginald in "Reginald on the Academy", does one go to Heaven prematurely?
When the Sargent has not painted you yet.
8. What does Reginald threaten the narrator with, for being rude, in "Reginald on the Academy"?
To dine with them the following night.
9. Which empire, according to Reginald, has problems with...
This section contains 2,457 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)