1. What kind of party is Reginald persuaded to go to?
2. Where does Reginald believe that "young men of brilliant attraction" should be?
3. What present does Reginald not want at all for Christmas?
4. What does "the female relative in the country" believe is the best Christmas present?
5. According to Reginald, who is never taught at a young enough age, about quality Christmas presents?
6. Why does one go to the Academy?
7. When, according to Reginald in "Reginald on the Academy", does one go to Heaven prematurely?
This section contains 3,749 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)