|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Death Trap.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is an exhibition of proper toys to be displayed?
(a) The Hague.
(b) London Museum.
(c) The town square.
(d) The Commons.
2. With whom does Reginald regard with distrust in "Reginald at the Theater"?
(a) His aunt.
(b) The Duchess.
(c) The Duke.
(d) The actors.
3. According to "The victim of war," what kind of hen produces a square egg?
(a) A Houdan.
(b) A Sussex.
(c) A Rhode Island Red
(d) A Golden Comet.
4. What kind of sandwiches are Francesca and her brother eating at the opening of "The Unbearable Bassington"?
5. What gift does Harvey Bope give to his nephews on Easter?
(a) A collection of soldiers.
(b) A fort model.
(c) A municipal dust-bin.
(d) A Somali camel-corps.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Packletide say that she will never hunt again?
2. According to the Princess, what do Russians have too much of to allow them to be light-hearted?
3. What instruments announces Mrs. Packletide's successful kill?
4. What is Girnitz's favorite weapon?
5. Which bird is seen "in the chill, misty hour of gloom"?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)