|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Death Trap.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What responsibility do the Saunderses have based upon "Fate"?
(a) Cow slaughter.
(b) Milk production.
(c) Keeping fowls.
(d) Cultivating of crops.
2. For how many years has the galleon laid in semi-retirement?
(a) 500 years.
(b) 325 years.
(c) 250 years.
(d) 125 years.
3. What does Reginald state is the reason that his aunt "adopted" him?
(a) He needed a leader.
(b) He was a decorative sorrow.
(c) He was left by his parents.
(d) He was lost.
4. Whose job is it to insure that both Jane and Dora do not come face-to-face?
(a) Clovis' mother.
5. What kind of sandwiches are Francesca and her brother eating at the opening of "The Unbearable Bassington"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the London paper state boys should not be given as toys?
2. What vessel is found during the search for sunken treasure?
3. According to "The Blood-Feud of Toad-Water," what attribute do both hen-folk and women-kind both fail possess?
4. What instruments announces Mrs. Packletide's successful kill?
5. Who does Emily bribe in order to get her deckchair next to the Major?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)