|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Death Trap.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is an exhibition of proper toys to be displayed?
(a) London Museum.
(b) The Hague.
(c) The town square.
(d) The Commons.
2. What does Mrs. Packletide do with the dead tiger?
(a) Mounted the head to keep in her home.
(b) Gave it to the villagers.
(c) Made a fur coat out of the hide.
(d) Made a rug to keep in her home.
3. At the opening of "The Match-Maker," what time is it?
4. Who does the Major flatter with attention to make Emily jealous?
(a) A flapper.
(b) A model.
(c) A maid.
(d) A ballerina.
5. What bird does the narrator come across that "flitted wistfully to and fro"?
(a) A purple martin.
(b) A pearl kite.
(c) A hen-chaffinch.
(d) An osprey.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose job is it to insure that both Jane and Dora do not come face-to-face?
2. Why is Reginald writing a poem on peace?
3. What kind of chickens does Merla Blathington's sister hatch?
4. What is found in the strong box of the sunken vessel?
5. In "The Chaplet," what waltz is the orchestra not playing?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)