|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Death Trap.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where had Dimitri been only once (he thought the city seemed magical)?
2. Who warns Dimitri that he must leave the castle or be killed?
(d) Dr. Stronetz.
3. What have none of Marion Eggelby's children been brought up to play?
4. What animal does the Brogue detest?
(d) Other horses.
5. What gallery shows Mervyn Quentock's collection of Society portraits?
(a) The Rutland Galleries.
(b) Metropolitan Museum of Art.
(c) The Louvre.
(d) The National Gallery.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to "The victim of war," what kind of hen produces a square egg?
2. Where does Strudwarden want to spend Easter?
3. What is the name of the theater that both Comus and the author of "The Woman Who Wished it was Wednesday" were at?
4. How old is James Cushat-Prinkley in "Tea"?
5. What does Reginald threaten the narrator with, for being rude, in "Reginald on the Academy"?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)