|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Death Trap.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Mrs. Packletide offer to a village to have the opportunity to shoot a tiger?
(a) 10,000 rupees.
(b) 1,000 yen.
(c) 1,000 pounds.
(d) 1,000 rupees.
2. What does Dimitri tell Stronetz to look out the window at?
(a) The fairyland of mountains.
(b) The eagles soaring over the trees.
(c) The plains covered with ferns.
(d) The clear and majestic river.
3. What kind of bird has the narrator seen sleeping in an English meadow?
(a) A wren.
(b) A rook.
(c) A heron.
(d) A dove.
4. Which empire, according to Reginald, has problems with limits existing in the same place?
5. What is Theophil Eshley's profession "by force of environment"?
(a) An sculptor.
(b) A photographer.
(c) A writer.
(d) A cattle painter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Francesca run into at a shop entrance near Piccadilly and Bond?
2. Where is the train heading in "The Disappearance of Crispina Umbreleigh"?
3. Who does the condemned man fall in love with?
4. According to "The Blood-Feud of Toad-Water," what attribute do both hen-folk and women-kind both fail possess?
5. Where, according to "The Square Egg," are the best eggs raised?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)