|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Death Trap.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the hotel, where Elaine Youghal eats lunch, that is one of Vienna's most expensive hotels?
(a) Speise Saal.
(b) The Carlton Hotel Vienna.
(c) Hotel City Central in Vienna.
(d) Hotel Am Stephansplatz.
2. Which bird is associated with sorrow?
(a) The heron.
(b) The dove.
(c) The finch.
(d) The magpie.
3. Who owns the hen that "The victim of war" spoke of?
(a) His grandmother.
(b) His aunt.
(c) His brother.
(d) His sister.
4. According to the Princess, what do Russians have too much of to allow them to be light-hearted?
5. Where does Arlington Stringham tell his joke?
(a) The House of Commons.
(b) At Scotland Yard.
(c) At church.
(d) At the Vatican.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the London paper state boys should not be given as toys?
2. What "kind" of child does the Baroness come across during her ride?
3. Who has been made Governor of a West Indian dependency?
4. In England, what kind of dog does Olga believe to be "chic"?
5. What "system" does Hell lack?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)