|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Death Trap.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the young buzzards at the end of "The Forbidden Buzzards"?
(a) They were eaten.
(b) They were traped.
(c) They were stolen.
(d) They were shot.
2. What vessel is found during the search for sunken treasure?
(a) Andria Dora.
3. What invention does the Duchess believe to be the key to the recovery of the sunken treasure?
(a) Electric-suction dredge.
(b) Glass bottom boats.
(d) Scuba gear.
4. What responsibility do the Saunderses have based upon "Fate"?
(a) Keeping fowls.
(b) Milk production.
(c) Cultivating of crops.
(d) Cow slaughter.
5. What does Reginald claim that ducks did not have?
(c) Real life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Packletide say that she will never hunt again?
2. To whom does Sir James wish Lady Drakmanton would pay attention to?
3. Why does the Baroness prefer her home to the wilderness?
4. What does Reginald want to write a book about?
5. What is happening as the curtain rises in "The Death Trap"?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)