|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Death Trap.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Reginald state is the reason that his aunt "adopted" him?
(a) He was left by his parents.
(b) He was lost.
(c) He was a decorative sorrow.
(d) He needed a leader.
2. What kind of mines does Mr. Penricarde own?
3. According to "The Square Egg," what animal resembles the "drab-coated creature of the twilight"?
(a) The badger.
(b) The raccoon.
(c) The bat.
(d) The wolf.
4. What is the last thing Dmitri does in the story?
(a) Goes mad and imprisons himself.
(b) Leaves the country to die alone.
(c) Leaves with Girntiza, Vontieff, and Shultz.
(d) Tells Girntiza, Vontieff, and Shultz he knew of their plan, then drinks the wine.
5. What does the condemned man come across on a dark and lonely highway?
(a) A felled tree.
(b) A Bible.
(c) An abandoned dog.
(d) A dead body.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the family who lose their child in "The Quest"?
2. Why is Lena concerned about her husband's plans for Easter?
3. How many miles do the children at Toad-Water have to walk to school?
4. What has disappeared from the Louvre?
5. In what season do the Mullets try to sell the Brogue?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)