|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Death Trap.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Reginald threaten the narrator with, for being rude, in "Reginald on the Academy"?
(a) To dine with them the following night.
(b) To cause a scene at dinner.
(c) To leave and never come back.
(d) To buy them a tie for Christmas.
2. Comus, when telling Elaine it was too hot for tea, states that he would rather do what?
(a) Drink beer in the gardens.
(b) Recline in the gazebo.
(c) Feed the swans.
(d) Swim in the lake.
3. At what time, in Amalie's tale, would wolves begin to howl?
(a) As the dying took their final breath.
(b) After the deceased was buried.
(c) Just before the hour of death.
(d) As the deceased was pronounced dead.
4. Where does the opening in "The Death Trap" take place?
(a) In Hell.
(b) In Parliament.
(c) At Castle Kedaria.
(d) At Castle Tzern.
5. In whose honor does Francesca throw a farewell dinner?
(a) Her son's.
(b) The Duke's.
(c) Lady Veula's.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times does the orchestra play "The Chaplet"?
2. What happens to the young buzzards at the end of "The Forbidden Buzzards"?
3. What does Clovis believe to be "more beautiful than any religion"?
4. What does Comus give to Greyson to allow him to "toss"?
5. Who does Dimitri claim to be the "heart and soul for Prince Karl'?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)