|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Death Trap.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lena Strudwarden wish to spend Easter?
(c) Newcastle upon Tyne.
2. According to Reginald, in "Reginald on House-Parties", who does one never really know?
(a) The fox-terrier.
(b) The hosts.
(c) The other guests.
(d) The meaning of the party.
3. What kind of chickens does Merla Blathington's sister hatch?
(a) Sicilian Buttercup chickens.
(b) Campine chickens.
(c) Bresse chickens.
(d) White Orpington chickens.
4. What invention does the Duchess believe to be the key to the recovery of the sunken treasure?
(a) Electric-suction dredge.
(c) Scuba gear.
(d) Glass bottom boats.
5. What does Jane ask Louise to read to Emma?
(b) "The Wife of Bath."
(c) "Sins and Sinners."
(d) "Faerie Queen."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Marion Eggelby state that Clovis would like (one of her children)?
2. What is the name of the family who lose their child in "The Quest"?
3. Who does the former farmer marry?
4. What does Comus give to Greyson to allow him to "toss"?
5. Where did Courtenay Youghal's "plum-roan gelding" win a prize?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)