|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Unbearable Bassingtons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is James Cushat-Prinkley in "Tea"?
2. What is wrong with Vanessa Pennington's husband?
(a) He was an abuser.
(b) He was ill.
(c) He was poor.
(d) He was too thin.
3. Who owns the hen that "The victim of war" spoke of?
(a) His sister.
(b) His grandmother.
(c) His brother.
(d) His aunt.
4. Which bird does the Russian naturalists state has disappeared?
(a) All of them.
(b) Wild pigeons.
5. What kind of dog does Olga keep?
(d) Irish Setter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Reginald sitting at the opening of "Reginald in Russia"?
2. What was the Duchess preparing notes on to speak about at the Club?
3. Why does Mrs. Packletide say that she will never hunt again?
4. Over how many countries is the condemned man sought?
5. According to the Baroness Gruebel , what will happen if someone is to die in the castle?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)