|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Unbearable Bassingtons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What "system" does Hell lack?
(a) A system of conscience.
(b) A system of balance.
(c) A system of power.
(d) A system of rewards.
2. In what season do the Mullets try to sell the Brogue?
(a) Harvest season.
(c) Hunting season.
(d) Christmas season.
3. Who does Sturridge "believe" Jane to be?
(a) Queen Anne.
(b) The Prophet Elijah.
(c) Joan of Arc.
(d) Mary Magdalene.
4. Who "sat immersed in mature flirtation" on a bench facing the Northern Pheasantry?
(a) Sean Millers.
(b) Ryan Towers.
(c) Courtenay Youghal.
(d) Steve Myers.
5. What food passion does the Royal duchess have?
(a) Beef olives.
(b) Steak tartar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who "harms" the buzzards at the end of "The Forbidden Buzzards"?
2. Why is Reginald writing a poem on peace?
3. What is found in the strong box of the sunken vessel?
4. What does Mrs. Eggelby promise Clovis at the end of "Clovis on Parental Responsibilities"?
5. According to Reginald, in "Reginald on House-Parties", who does one never really know?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)