|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Unbearable Bassingtons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Mrs. Packletide offer to a village to have the opportunity to shoot a tiger?
(a) 1,000 yen.
(b) 10,000 rupees.
(c) 1,000 rupees.
(d) 1,000 pounds.
2. At the opening of "The Hedgehog," what is being played by mixed doubles?
(a) Lawn tennis.
3. Where is an exhibition of proper toys to be displayed?
(a) The town square.
(b) The Hague.
(c) The Commons.
(d) London Museum.
4. Where did Courtenay Youghal's "plum-roan gelding" win a prize?
(b) Churchill Downs.
(c) Keeneleand Racetrack.
5. What gallery shows Mervyn Quentock's collection of Society portraits?
(a) Metropolitan Museum of Art.
(b) The Rutland Galleries.
(c) The National Gallery.
(d) The Louvre.
Short Answer Questions
1. What "system" does Hell lack?
2. Where, according to "The Square Egg," are the best eggs raised?
3. Who owns the hen that "The victim of war" spoke of?
4. What color does the Queen of Spain detest?
5. According to "The Blood-Feud of Toad-Water," what attribute do both hen-folk and women-kind both fail possess?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)