|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Unbearable Bassingtons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom had the best intentions for Francesca, but never would "carry them into practice"?
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her rich aunt.
2. For whom is Mrs. Packletide going to arrange a lunch for at her home on Curzon Street?
(a) Soyna Apperton.
(b) Virginia Tobermony.
(c) Loona Bimberton.
(d) Caroline Finsberry.
3. Where is the train heading in "The Disappearance of Crispina Umbreleigh"?
(b) St. Albans.
4. What is Theophil Eshley's profession "by force of environment"?
(a) A cattle painter.
(b) A photographer.
(c) A writer.
(d) An sculptor.
5. At the end of "The Square Egg," what did the narrator state he is going to do?
(a) Start a square-egg hen hatchery.
(b) Finance the man's business.
(c) Kill all of the hens.
(d) Marry the aunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Esme?
2. What color does the Queen of Spain detest?
3. According to another myth, as told by Amalie, who must die for the legend to come true?
4. What job has Vanessa acquired at the end of "Cross Currents"?
5. How much money does the egg-seller need?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)