|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Unbearable Bassingtons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Comus give to Greyson to allow him to "toss"?
(a) A sip of wine.
(b) A loaf of bread.
(d) Mint chocolate.
2. Who "sat immersed in mature flirtation" on a bench facing the Northern Pheasantry?
(a) Sean Millers.
(b) Courtenay Youghal.
(c) Ryan Towers.
(d) Steve Myers.
3. What animal does the Brogue detest?
(b) Other horses.
4. Where does Reginald believe that "young men of brilliant attraction" should be?
(b) At tea parties.
(d) In school.
5. What word does "The Square Egg" define through the following :"a sort of compound between a wine-shop and a coffee-house?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reginald threaten the narrator with, for being rude, in "Reginald on the Academy"?
2. According to "The Blood-Feud of Toad-Water," what attribute do both hen-folk and women-kind both fail possess?
3. How many miles do the children at Toad-Water have to walk to school?
4. Where does Adela Pingsford say the ox is?
5. What kind of party is Reginald persuaded to go to?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)