|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Unbearable Bassingtons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is an exhibition of proper toys to be displayed?
(a) The Hague.
(b) The town square.
(c) The Commons.
(d) London Museum.
2. What "kind" of child does the Baroness come across during her ride?
(a) A gypsy child.
(b) A wolf-child.
(c) A peasant's child.
(d) An abandoned child.
3. What does Jane ask Louise to read to Emma?
(a) "The Wife of Bath."
(c) "Faerie Queen."
(d) "Sins and Sinners."
4. What did the Baroness say that she is going to do to Amalie after the new year festivities have ended?
(a) Kill her.
(b) Adopt her.
(c) Fire her.
(d) Marry her off.
5. Which bird does the Russian naturalists state has disappeared?
(a) Wild pigeons.
(d) All of them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Reginald believe that "young men of brilliant attraction" should be?
2. What is the highest mark of appreciation in Pandemonium?
3. Where, according to "The Square Egg," are the best eggs raised?
4. From what coronation does Clovis believe that Lady Beanford has caught a chill?
5. Whom had the best intentions for Francesca, but never would "carry them into practice"?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)