|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Unbearable Bassingtons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Mullets' daughter that Mr. Penricarde admires?
2. What does Reginald threaten the narrator with, for being rude, in "Reginald on the Academy"?
(a) To buy them a tie for Christmas.
(b) To dine with them the following night.
(c) To cause a scene at dinner.
(d) To leave and never come back.
3. How many hands tall is the Brogue?
4. How much money does the egg-seller need?
(a) 80 rupees.
(b) 80 francs.
(c) 180 pounds.
(d) 180 francs.
5. What business does Mr. Scarrick own in "Quail Seed"?
(a) A grocery.
(b) A tailorshop.
(c) A book store.
(d) A feed store.
Short Answer Questions
1. Comus, when telling Elaine it was too hot for tea, states that he would rather do what?
2. In "Esme," what does Clovis state were all the same?
3. What have none of Marion Eggelby's children been brought up to play?
4. Who is Esme?
5. What is the name of the hotel, where Elaine Youghal eats lunch, that is one of Vienna's most expensive hotels?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)