|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Unbearable Bassingtons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what street does Francesca Bassington live?
(a) Blue Street.
(b) Corner Street.
(c) Follower's Way.
(d) Main Street.
2. In England, what kind of dog does Olga believe to be "chic"?
(a) A poodle.
(b) A wolfhound.
(c) A bull-dog.
(d) A Wheaton terrier.
3. According to "The victim of war," what kind of hen produces a square egg?
(a) A Golden Comet.
(b) A Sussex.
(c) A Houdan.
(d) A Rhode Island Red
4. What happens to the rich Armenian who refused Mr. Lammer's request?
(a) He was run over by a carriage.
(b) He was shot and left to die.
(c) He was beaten nearly to death.
(d) He was thrown over the cliffs.
5. What is the highest mark of appreciation in Pandemonium?
(a) Stomping of feet.
(b) Standing ovations.
(c) Being listened to in silent appreciation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does "the female relative in the country" believe is the best Christmas present?
2. Which bird is seen "in the chill, misty hour of gloom"?
3. Who does "the Other" quote, in "Reginald's Peace Poem", when they stated "I agree with you"?
4. What do Francesca's enemies know of her to lack?
5. What kind of caravan does Elaine pass as she is out riding her horse?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)