|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Unbearable Bassingtons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Baroness state was "one of those strapping florid girls"?
2. Where, according to "The Square Egg," are the best eggs raised?
3. Where is the train heading in "The Disappearance of Crispina Umbreleigh"?
(c) St. Albans.
4. Why does the Baroness prefer her home to the wilderness?
(a) All of those stated.
(b) Hot and cold water.
(c) Domestic service.
5. According to "The victim of war," what kind of hen produces a square egg?
(a) A Sussex.
(b) A Rhode Island Red
(c) A Golden Comet.
(d) A Houdan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the Duchess preparing notes on to speak about at the Club?
2. What job has Vanessa acquired at the end of "Cross Currents"?
3. What is the name of Vanessa's husband?
4. Who has been made Governor of a West Indian dependency?
5. Where does Adela Pingsford say the ox is?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)