|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Unbearable Bassingtons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does one go to the Academy?
(a) To get away from one's parents.
(b) To learn about science.
(c) To escape to solitude.
(d) In self-defense.
2. Whose identity does the condemned man, in "The Lost Sanjak," assume?
(a) A missing hiker's.
(b) A dead soldier's.
(c) A priests.
(d) A dead Salvationist.
3. What does Mrs. Packletide do with the dead tiger?
(a) Mounted the head to keep in her home.
(b) Made a fur coat out of the hide.
(c) Gave it to the villagers.
(d) Made a rug to keep in her home.
4. How many children does Emily have?
5. What kind of animal does the Baroness come across while on horseback?
(a) A cougar.
(b) A hyena.
(c) A lion.
(d) A boar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Baroness say that she is going to do to Amalie after the new year festivities have ended?
2. In "Esme," what does Clovis state were all the same?
3. Who does Marion Eggelby state that Clovis would like (one of her children)?
4. Who lives at Toad-Water?
5. Who does Emily bribe in order to get her deckchair next to the Major?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)