|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Unbearable Bassingtons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Eggelby promise Clovis at the end of "Clovis on Parental Responsibilities"?
(a) That Clovis would be destroyed.
(b) That she would find Clovis a wife.
(c) That he would never meet her son.
(d) That she would insure that her son would come over.
2. What does Comus give to Greyson to allow him to "toss"?
(a) A loaf of bread.
(c) A sip of wine.
(d) Mint chocolate.
3. Where does Arlington Stringham tell his joke?
(a) At Scotland Yard.
(b) At church.
(c) The House of Commons.
(d) At the Vatican.
4. For whom is Mrs. Packletide going to arrange a lunch for at her home on Curzon Street?
(a) Loona Bimberton.
(b) Caroline Finsberry.
(c) Soyna Apperton.
(d) Virginia Tobermony.
5. At the opening of "The Match-Maker," what time is it?
Short Answer Questions
1. Comus, when telling Elaine it was too hot for tea, states that he would rather do what?
2. What bird has the narrator never seen in the war-lands?
3. How many hands tall is the Brogue?
4. According to "The Square Egg," what animal resembles the "drab-coated creature of the twilight"?
5. At the opening of "The Hedgehog," what is being played by mixed doubles?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)