|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Unbearable Bassingtons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What invention does the Duchess believe to be the key to the recovery of the sunken treasure?
(a) Glass bottom boats.
(c) Scuba gear.
(d) Electric-suction dredge.
2. Where does Reginald believe that "young men of brilliant attraction" should be?
(a) In school.
(b) At tea parties.
3. What did the Baroness say that she is going to do to Amalie after the new year festivities have ended?
(a) Fire her.
(b) Kill her.
(c) Marry her off.
(d) Adopt her.
4. What kind of caravan does Elaine pass as she is out riding her horse?
(a) A show-car caravan.
(b) A military caravan.
(c) A travelling wild-beast show.
(d) A gypsy caravan.
5. What is the name of Courtenay Youghal's "plum-roan gelding"?
(a) Anne de Joyeuse.
(b) Duchess of Joy.
(c) Princess of the Farms.
(d) Samantha of Eyers.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to "The Blood-Feud of Toad-Water," what attribute do both hen-folk and women-kind both fail possess?
2. What does Reginald claim that ducks did not have?
3. At the opening of "The Hedgehog," what is being played by mixed doubles?
4. Who has been made Governor of a West Indian dependency?
5. What gallery shows Mervyn Quentock's collection of Society portraits?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)