|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Unbearable Bassingtons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how many years has the galleon laid in semi-retirement?
(a) 125 years.
(b) 325 years.
(c) 250 years.
(d) 500 years.
2. What kind of caravan does Elaine pass as she is out riding her horse?
(a) A gypsy caravan.
(b) A military caravan.
(c) A travelling wild-beast show.
(d) A show-car caravan.
3. According to the Baroness Gruebel , what will happen if someone is to die in the castle?
(a) The animals of the lands would circle the village.
(b) The dogs and beasts of the forest would howl all night.
(c) The dogs of the village would attack their owners.
(d) The wolves would all go to the river to bathe.
4. What is Theophil Eshley's profession "by force of environment"?
(a) A writer.
(b) A cattle painter.
(c) A photographer.
(d) An sculptor.
5. At what time, in Amalie's tale, would wolves begin to howl?
(a) As the deceased was pronounced dead.
(b) As the dying took their final breath.
(c) After the deceased was buried.
(d) Just before the hour of death.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is James Cushat-Prinkley in "Tea"?
2. What does Reginald want to write a book about?
3. According to "Cross Currents," whom does Alaric Clyde roam about like?
4. When, according to Reginald in "Reginald on the Academy", does one go to Heaven prematurely?
5. What is the name of the Mullets' daughter that Mr. Penricarde admires?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)