|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Unbearable Bassingtons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of sandwiches are Francesca and her brother eating at the opening of "The Unbearable Bassington"?
2. What happens to the Governess before she could enact her wishes upon Amalie? ("The Wolves of Cernogratz")
(a) She was dragged off by wolves.
(b) She left the castle.
(c) She fell ill.
(d) She died.
3. Why is Lena concerned about her husband's plans for Easter?
(a) Too expensive.
(b) The city is in a battle.
(c) The inhabitants do not like foreigners.
(d) She had a bad experience there.
4. What bird do the explosives cause to flee?
5. Which bird does the Russian naturalists state has disappeared?
(a) All of them.
(b) Wild pigeons.
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom is Mrs. Packletide going to arrange a lunch for at her home on Curzon Street?
2. Why does Mrs. Packletide say that she will never hunt again?
3. What kind of chickens does Merla Blathington's sister hatch?
4. For how many years has the galleon laid in semi-retirement?
5. What gallery shows Mervyn Quentock's collection of Society portraits?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)