|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Unbearable Bassingtons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Theophil Eshley's profession "by force of environment"?
(a) A writer.
(b) A cattle painter.
(c) An sculptor.
(d) A photographer.
2. At the opening of "The Hedgehog," what is being played by mixed doubles?
(d) Lawn tennis.
3. What is the name of the theater that both Comus and the author of "The Woman Who Wished it was Wednesday" were at?
(a) Devonshire Theater.
(b) Kildonan Theater.
(c) Straw Exchange Theater.
(d) Strawberry Hill Grande Theater.
4. How old is Rex Dillot in "Fate"?
5. In "The Chaplet," what waltz is the orchestra not playing?
(a) Washington's Waltz.
(b) The Ice-cream Sailor waltz.
(c) The Rose Colored Glasses waltz.
(d) The Starlit Night Waltz.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gift does Harvey Bope give to his nephews on Easter?
2. What is the name of the family who lose their child in "The Quest"?
3. What does Emily accuse all men of being?
4. Where does Adela Pingsford say the ox is?
5. What instruments announces Mrs. Packletide's successful kill?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)