|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Unbearable Bassingtons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose identity does the condemned man, in "The Lost Sanjak," assume?
(a) A dead soldier's.
(b) A missing hiker's.
(c) A dead Salvationist.
(d) A priests.
2. What invention does the Duchess believe to be the key to the recovery of the sunken treasure?
(a) Scuba gear.
(b) Electric-suction dredge.
(c) Glass bottom boats.
3. What does the narrator, in "Reginald's Rubaiyat," come to realize while they were in the bathroom?
(a) They wanted to get married.
(b) They needed to buy a gift.
(c) They needed to pay a debt.
(d) They wanted to be a poet.
4. What is Reginald accused of reading which leads to his lack of sense of moral proportion?
5. What kind of buzzards does Mrs. Olsten say are nesting in her woods?
(a) Black-breasted Buzzards.
(b) Buteo Buzzards.
(c) Rough-Legged Buzzards.
(d) Common Buzzards.
Short Answer Questions
1. What bird builds their nests in the "battered remnants" of a poplar tree?
2. How much is the yearly ransom that is to be paid for the return of Crispina Umbreleigh?
3. Why does the Baroness prefer her home to the wilderness?
4. When, according to Reginald in "Reginald on the Academy", does one go to Heaven prematurely?
5. What does Comus give to Greyson to allow him to "toss"?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)