|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Unbearable Bassingtons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of chickens does Merla Blathington's sister hatch?
(a) Bresse chickens.
(b) White Orpington chickens.
(c) Sicilian Buttercup chickens.
(d) Campine chickens.
2. Comus, when telling Elaine it was too hot for tea, states that he would rather do what?
(a) Recline in the gazebo.
(b) Drink beer in the gardens.
(c) Feed the swans.
(d) Swim in the lake.
3. How many times does the orchestra play "The Chaplet"?
4. How many children does Emily have?
5. What do Francesca's enemies know of her to lack?
(b) A soul.
Short Answer Questions
1. What, according to Clovis' host, is "becoming a habit" with Clovis?
2. At the end of "The Infernal Parliament," what letter does the Fiend state is missing?
3. What kind of party is Reginald persuaded to go to?
4. According to "Cross Currents," whom does Alaric Clyde roam about like?
5. Who does the Major flatter with attention to make Emily jealous?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)