|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Unbearable Bassingtons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of dog does the English gamekeeper believe can drive birds from their nests?
(a) A setter.
(b) A terrier.
(c) A spaniel.
(d) A wolfhound.
2. Why does one go to the Academy?
(a) In self-defense.
(b) To learn about science.
(c) To get away from one's parents.
(d) To escape to solitude.
3. Comus, when telling Elaine it was too hot for tea, states that he would rather do what?
(a) Recline in the gazebo.
(b) Feed the swans.
(c) Swim in the lake.
(d) Drink beer in the gardens.
4. What kind of party is Reginald persuaded to go to?
(a) A surprise party.
(b) A garden party.
(c) A birthday party.
(d) A tea party.
5. What age was the Baroness at the time of "Esme"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Marion Eggelby state that Clovis would like (one of her children)?
2. According to another myth, as told by Amalie, who must die for the legend to come true?
3. What invention does the Duchess believe to be the key to the recovery of the sunken treasure?
4. With whom does Reginald regard with distrust in "Reginald at the Theater"?
5. According to "The Blood-Feud of Toad-Water," what attribute do both hen-folk and women-kind both fail possess?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)