|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Unbearable Bassingtons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does "the female relative in the country" believe is the best Christmas present?
(a) A basket of wheat.
(b) A tie.
(c) A rooster.
(d) A book.
2. What bird do the explosives cause to flee?
3. According to "The victim of war," what kind of hen produces a square egg?
(a) A Sussex.
(b) A Golden Comet.
(c) A Houdan.
(d) A Rhode Island Red
4. What instruments announces Mrs. Packletide's successful kill?
5. Why does one go to the Academy?
(a) In self-defense.
(b) To get away from one's parents.
(c) To learn about science.
(d) To escape to solitude.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the rich Armenian who refused Mr. Lammer's request?
2. Whose identity does the condemned man, in "The Lost Sanjak," assume?
3. Where, according to "The Square Egg," are the best eggs raised?
4. Who does Emily bribe in order to get her deckchair next to the Major?
5. What food passion does the Royal duchess have?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)