|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Unbearable Bassingtons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What book, mentioned in "The Jesting of Arlington Stringham," is to have been denied being read by everyone?
(a) "120 Days of Sodom."
(c) "The Gospel of Mary."
(d) "By Mere Chance."
2. According to another myth, as told by Amalie, who must die for the legend to come true?
(a) A member of the Royal family.
(b) A member of the Cernogratz family.
(c) The first born son in a family.
(d) The first born daughter of the occupying family.
3. At the opening of "The Match-Maker," what time is it?
4. Where does Reginald believe that "young men of brilliant attraction" should be?
(a) In school.
(d) At tea parties.
5. How much does Mrs. Packletide offer to a village to have the opportunity to shoot a tiger?
(a) 1,000 yen.
(b) 1,000 pounds.
(c) 10,000 rupees.
(d) 1,000 rupees.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Baroness state was "one of those strapping florid girls"?
2. Why is Lena concerned about her husband's plans for Easter?
3. Whose job is it to insure that both Jane and Dora do not come face-to-face?
4. What does the narrator, in "Reginald's Rubaiyat," come to realize while they were in the bathroom?
5. What does Mrs. Eggelby promise Clovis at the end of "Clovis on Parental Responsibilities"?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)