|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Square Egg.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What bird does the narrator see circling over the top of an oak-corpse?
(a) Cliff flycatchers.
(c) Great egrets.
2. How old is James Cushat-Prinkley in "Tea"?
3. Why does Mrs. Packletide say that she will never hunt again?
(a) Too humbling.
(b) Too emotional.
(c) Too expensive.
(d) Too much excitement.
4. What business does Mr. Scarrick own in "Quail Seed"?
(a) A grocery.
(b) A feed store.
(c) A book store.
(d) A tailorshop.
5. What does Reginald threaten the narrator with, for being rude, in "Reginald on the Academy"?
(a) To dine with them the following night.
(b) To cause a scene at dinner.
(c) To leave and never come back.
(d) To buy them a tie for Christmas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of mines does Mr. Penricarde own?
2. What was the Duchess preparing notes on to speak about at the Club?
3. What bird has the narrator never seen in the war-lands?
4. To whom does Sir James wish Lady Drakmanton would pay attention to?
5. What kind of dog does the English gamekeeper believe can drive birds from their nests?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)