|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Square Egg.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Reginald, who is never taught at a young enough age, about quality Christmas presents?
2. What is the Brogue known as?
(a) The Beast.
3. In "The Chaplet," what waltz is the orchestra not playing?
(a) The Starlit Night Waltz.
(b) The Rose Colored Glasses waltz.
(c) Washington's Waltz.
(d) The Ice-cream Sailor waltz.
4. What is Mr. Lammer's one ruling passion?
(a) Woman watching.
(c) Breeding horses.
(d) Buzzard watching.
5. Who does the Baroness state was "one of those strapping florid girls"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who owns the hen that "The victim of war" spoke of?
2. Where, according to "The Square Egg," are the best eggs raised?
3. What happened that stopped the egg-seller from being able to get rich off of square eggs?
4. What instruments announces Mrs. Packletide's successful kill?
5. What happens to the young buzzards at the end of "The Forbidden Buzzards"?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)