|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Square Egg.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose identity does the condemned man, in "The Lost Sanjak," assume?
(a) A missing hiker's.
(b) A priests.
(c) A dead Salvationist.
(d) A dead soldier's.
2. What is Mr. Lammer's one ruling passion?
(a) Woman watching.
(c) Buzzard watching.
(d) Breeding horses.
3. What happens to the young buzzards at the end of "The Forbidden Buzzards"?
(a) They were shot.
(b) They were traped.
(c) They were eaten.
(d) They were stolen.
4. What is the name of the Mullets' daughter that Mr. Penricarde admires?
5. What age was the Baroness at the time of "Esme"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where, according to "The Square Egg," are the best eggs raised?
2. Who does Sturridge "believe" Jane to be?
3. What kind of bird has the narrator seen sleeping in an English meadow?
4. What invention does the Duchess believe to be the key to the recovery of the sunken treasure?
5. Where is an exhibition of proper toys to be displayed?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)