|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Square Egg.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What food passion does the Royal duchess have?
(b) Beef olives.
(d) Steak tartar.
2. In "The Chaplet," what waltz is the orchestra not playing?
(a) The Rose Colored Glasses waltz.
(b) The Starlit Night Waltz.
(c) The Ice-cream Sailor waltz.
(d) Washington's Waltz.
3. According to "The Square Egg," what animal resembles the "drab-coated creature of the twilight"?
(a) The bat.
(b) The raccoon.
(c) The badger.
(d) The wolf.
4. According to the Princess, what do Russians have too much of to allow them to be light-hearted?
5. Why does Mrs. Packletide say that she will never hunt again?
(a) Too expensive.
(b) Too much excitement.
(c) Too emotional.
(d) Too humbling.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many miles do the children at Toad-Water have to walk to school?
2. What does Reginald state is the reason that his aunt "adopted" him?
3. What responsibility do the Saunderses have based upon "Fate"?
4. What word does "The Square Egg" define through the following :"a sort of compound between a wine-shop and a coffee-house?
5. What does the London paper state boys should not be given as toys?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)