|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Square Egg.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who "harms" the buzzards at the end of "The Forbidden Buzzards"?
(b) The Duchess.
(c) A local hairdresser.
2. What type of hen has come between Jane and Dora?
(a) A Leghorn.
(b) A Sussex.
(c) A Golden Comet.
(d) A Barred Rock.
3. How many times does the orchestra play "The Chaplet"?
4. What business does Mr. Scarrick own in "Quail Seed"?
(a) A tailorshop.
(b) A feed store.
(c) A book store.
(d) A grocery.
5. What does Reginald state is the reason that his aunt "adopted" him?
(a) He was a decorative sorrow.
(b) He needed a leader.
(c) He was lost.
(d) He was left by his parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does "the Other" quote, in "Reginald's Peace Poem", when they stated "I agree with you"?
2. What responsibility do the Saunderses have based upon "Fate"?
3. What kind of mines does Mr. Penricarde own?
4. What kind of animal does the Baroness come across while on horseback?
5. What does the London paper state boys should not be given as toys?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)