|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Square Egg.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Marion Eggelby state that Clovis would like (one of her children)?
2. What does Mrs. Packletide do with the dead tiger?
(a) Mounted the head to keep in her home.
(b) Made a fur coat out of the hide.
(c) Made a rug to keep in her home.
(d) Gave it to the villagers.
3. What does Emily accuse all men of being?
4. What kind of flower does Reginald place in the button-hole of his lounge coat?
(a) A lilly.
(b) A rose.
(c) A tulip.
(d) A carnation.
5. Who does the former farmer marry?
(a) A lion-tamer's widow.
(b) A prostitute.
(c) A madame of a brothel.
(d) His best friend's daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What instruments announces Mrs. Packletide's successful kill?
2. Who "harms" the buzzards at the end of "The Forbidden Buzzards"?
3. What happened that stopped the egg-seller from being able to get rich off of square eggs?
4. For whom is Mrs. Packletide going to arrange a lunch for at her home on Curzon Street?
5. What gift does Harvey Bope give to his nephews on Easter?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)