|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Square Egg.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the Baroness Gruebel , what will happen if someone is to die in the castle?
(a) The wolves would all go to the river to bathe.
(b) The dogs and beasts of the forest would howl all night.
(c) The animals of the lands would circle the village.
(d) The dogs of the village would attack their owners.
2. Who "harms" the buzzards at the end of "The Forbidden Buzzards"?
(b) A local hairdresser.
(d) The Duchess.
3. What color does the Queen of Spain detest?
4. What kind of dog does the English gamekeeper believe can drive birds from their nests?
(a) A setter.
(b) A spaniel.
(c) A wolfhound.
(d) A terrier.
5. For whom is Mrs. Packletide going to arrange a lunch for at her home on Curzon Street?
(a) Soyna Apperton.
(b) Caroline Finsberry.
(c) Loona Bimberton.
(d) Virginia Tobermony.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Baroness state was "one of those strapping florid girls"?
2. Who lives at Toad-Water?
3. Whose job is it to insure that both Jane and Dora do not come face-to-face?
4. According to "The victim of war," what kind of hen produces a square egg?
5. Where is an exhibition of proper toys to be displayed?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)