|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Square Egg.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the condemned man come across on a dark and lonely highway?
(a) An abandoned dog.
(b) A dead body.
(c) A Bible.
(d) A felled tree.
2. How many hands tall is the Brogue?
3. Why is Reginald writing a poem on peace?
(a) He has a new pen.
(b) He thought it would make him respected.
(c) He thought only he had the answers to the lack of peace.
(d) He got a new notebook.
4. For whom is Mrs. Packletide going to arrange a lunch for at her home on Curzon Street?
(a) Soyna Apperton.
(b) Caroline Finsberry.
(c) Loona Bimberton.
(d) Virginia Tobermony.
5. What bird has the narrator never seen in the war-lands?
(a) The buzzard.
(b) The pheasant.
(c) The eagle.
(d) The wren.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the opening of "The Hedgehog," what is being played by mixed doubles?
2. What does Reginald state is the reason that his aunt "adopted" him?
3. What does Clovis believe to be "more beautiful than any religion"?
4. At what time, in Amalie's tale, would wolves begin to howl?
5. Why does the Baroness prefer her home to the wilderness?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)