|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Square Egg.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Reginald writing a poem on peace?
(a) He has a new pen.
(b) He thought it would make him respected.
(c) He got a new notebook.
(d) He thought only he had the answers to the lack of peace.
2. Who owns the hen that "The victim of war" spoke of?
(a) His brother.
(b) His aunt.
(c) His grandmother.
(d) His sister.
3. What ailment does Miss Gilpet state is fictitious?
4. Over how many countries is the condemned man sought?
5. What present does Reginald not want at all for Christmas?
(a) A tie.
(c) A waist-coat.
(d) A Prayer-book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the young buzzards at the end of "The Forbidden Buzzards"?
2. What does the condemned man, in "The Lost Sanjak," want as consolation?
3. What is wrong with Vanessa Pennington's husband?
4. What does Reginald state is "an absurdly overrated affair"?
5. Why does one go to the Academy?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)