|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Square Egg.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Reginald writing a poem on peace?
(a) He thought only he had the answers to the lack of peace.
(b) He got a new notebook.
(c) He has a new pen.
(d) He thought it would make him respected.
2. What was the Duchess preparing notes on to speak about at the Club?
(b) Modern warfare.
(c) Modern travel.
(d) Raising proper children.
3. What invention does the Duchess believe to be the key to the recovery of the sunken treasure?
(b) Scuba gear.
(c) Electric-suction dredge.
(d) Glass bottom boats.
4. According to "Cross Currents," whom does Alaric Clyde roam about like?
(a) A god of Hellas.
(b) A god of Olympus.
(c) A rabid dog.
(d) A horse freed from bondage.
5. What vessel is found during the search for sunken treasure?
(a) Andria Dora.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Packletide do with the dead tiger?
2. Where is Reginald sitting at the opening of "Reginald in Russia"?
3. What business does Mr. Scarrick own in "Quail Seed"?
4. What bird does the narrator come across that "flitted wistfully to and fro"?
5. At the end of "The Infernal Parliament," what letter does the Fiend state is missing?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)