|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Square Egg.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the family who lose their child in "The Quest"?
2. Where does Adela Pingsford say the ox is?
(a) In her orange groves.
(b) On Eshley's land.
(c) In her garden.
(d) In the olive fields.
3. What is wrong with Vanessa Pennington's husband?
(a) He was poor.
(b) He was ill.
(c) He was an abuser.
(d) He was too thin.
4. According to "The victim of war," what kind of hen produces a square egg?
(a) A Rhode Island Red
(b) A Houdan.
(c) A Sussex.
(d) A Golden Comet.
5. What is the name of the Mullets' daughter that Mr. Penricarde admires?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reginald state is "an absurdly overrated affair"?
2. What is Theophil Eshley's profession "by force of environment"?
3. What bird does the narrator see circling over the top of an oak-corpse?
4. What does Clovis believe to be "more beautiful than any religion"?
5. What does Reginald claim that ducks did not have?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)