|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Square Egg.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children does Emily have?
2. What animal does the Brogue detest?
(b) Other horses.
3. What does Reginald claim that ducks did not have?
(c) Real life.
4. What invention does the Duchess believe to be the key to the recovery of the sunken treasure?
(a) Scuba gear.
(b) Electric-suction dredge.
(d) Glass bottom boats.
5. In "Esme," what does Clovis state were all the same?
(a) Love stories.
(b) Vacation stories.
(c) Disaster stories.
(d) Hunting stories.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the garnish used on the duck entree in "The Chaplet"?
2. Who is bitten by a dog that is assumed to have rabies?
3. What is Theophil Eshley's profession "by force of environment"?
4. What happens to the Governess before she could enact her wishes upon Amalie? ("The Wolves of Cernogratz")
5. At the end of "The Infernal Parliament," what letter does the Fiend state is missing?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)