|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Square Egg.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Lena concerned about her husband's plans for Easter?
(a) The inhabitants do not like foreigners.
(b) She had a bad experience there.
(c) Too expensive.
(d) The city is in a battle.
2. What animal does the Brogue detest?
(b) Other horses.
3. What does Reginald claim that ducks did not have?
(c) Real life.
4. What was the Duchess preparing notes on to speak about at the Club?
(a) Raising proper children.
(c) Modern warfare.
(d) Modern travel.
5. Who owns the hen that "The victim of war" spoke of?
(a) His brother.
(b) His sister.
(c) His grandmother.
(d) His aunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the Baroness Gruebel , what will happen if someone is to die in the castle?
2. Who does Marion Eggelby state that Clovis would like (one of her children)?
3. What is found in the strong box of the sunken vessel?
4. Where does Arlington Stringham tell his joke?
5. What color does the Queen of Spain detest?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)