|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Square Egg.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job has Vanessa acquired at the end of "Cross Currents"?
(a) A kitchen staff position at the West End Club.
(b) A maid at the Carlton.
(c) A brothel mistress.
(d) A barmaid at a Russian pub.
2. For whom is Mrs. Packletide going to arrange a lunch for at her home on Curzon Street?
(a) Virginia Tobermony.
(b) Soyna Apperton.
(c) Caroline Finsberry.
(d) Loona Bimberton.
3. What bird has the narrator never seen in the war-lands?
(a) The buzzard.
(b) The wren.
(c) The eagle.
(d) The pheasant.
4. What instruments announces Mrs. Packletide's successful kill?
5. What ailment does Miss Gilpet state is fictitious?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Reginald sitting at the opening of "Reginald in Russia"?
2. What "kind" of child does the Baroness come across during her ride?
3. What animal does the Brogue detest?
4. What does Mrs. Packletide do with the dead tiger?
5. Where does Lena Strudwarden wish to spend Easter?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)