|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Square Egg.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Adela Pingsford say the ox is?
(a) In her orange groves.
(b) In her garden.
(c) In the olive fields.
(d) On Eshley's land.
2. Which empire, according to Reginald, has problems with limits existing in the same place?
3. What have none of Marion Eggelby's children been brought up to play?
4. What is Theophil Eshley's profession "by force of environment"?
(a) An sculptor.
(b) A cattle painter.
(c) A photographer.
(d) A writer.
5. Who does Marion Eggelby state that Clovis would like (one of her children)?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does the egg-seller need?
2. What bird does the narrator see circling over the top of an oak-corpse?
3. What poetic device does Reginald use in the first line of his poem on peace?
4. Over how many countries is the condemned man sought?
5. How old is Rex Dillot in "Fate"?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)