|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Square Egg.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of hen has come between Jane and Dora?
(a) A Sussex.
(b) A Golden Comet.
(c) A Leghorn.
(d) A Barred Rock.
2. When Jane calls Lord Carrywood, what does he think she is offering?
(a) A bridge game.
(b) Opera seats.
(c) A lunchen.
(d) A wedding inviation.
3. What kind of animal does the Baroness come across while on horseback?
(a) A cougar.
(b) A lion.
(c) A hyena.
(d) A boar.
4. What has disappeared from the Louvre?
(a) A crown.
(b) A picture.
(c) A sculpture.
(d) A jewel.
5. What bird has the narrator never seen in the war-lands?
(a) The eagle.
(b) The wren.
(c) The pheasant.
(d) The buzzard.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of "The Square Egg," what did the narrator state he is going to do?
2. Which empire, according to Reginald, has problems with limits existing in the same place?
3. Which bird is associated with sorrow?
4. What have none of Marion Eggelby's children been brought up to play?
5. According to "The victim of war," what kind of hen produces a square egg?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)