|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Square Egg.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does the egg-seller need?
(a) 180 francs.
(b) 80 rupees.
(c) 80 francs.
(d) 180 pounds.
2. What is found in the strong box of the sunken vessel?
(a) Gold and silver coins.
(b) Papers naming people of question.
(c) A map to the sunken treasure.
(d) A locket with a picture of the Duchess.
3. What kind of party is Reginald persuaded to go to?
(a) A tea party.
(b) A garden party.
(c) A birthday party.
(d) A surprise party.
4. What kind of buzzards does Mrs. Olsten say are nesting in her woods?
(a) Common Buzzards.
(b) Buteo Buzzards.
(c) Black-breasted Buzzards.
(d) Rough-Legged Buzzards.
5. What color does the Queen of Spain detest?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Reginald, in "Reginald on House-Parties", who does one never really know?
2. How much is the yearly ransom that is to be paid for the return of Crispina Umbreleigh?
3. Who does the condemned man fall in love with?
4. What food passion does the Royal duchess have?
5. According to "The Blood-Feud of Toad-Water," what attribute do both hen-folk and women-kind both fail possess?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)