|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Square Egg.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of "The Square Egg," what did the narrator state he is going to do?
(a) Finance the man's business.
(b) Marry the aunt.
(c) Start a square-egg hen hatchery.
(d) Kill all of the hens.
2. What book, mentioned in "The Jesting of Arlington Stringham," is to have been denied being read by everyone?
(b) "By Mere Chance."
(c) "120 Days of Sodom."
(d) "The Gospel of Mary."
3. What has disappeared from the Louvre?
(a) A jewel.
(b) A picture.
(c) A sculpture.
(d) A crown.
4. What have none of Marion Eggelby's children been brought up to play?
5. What food passion does the Royal duchess have?
(b) Steak tartar.
(d) Beef olives.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which empire, according to Reginald, has problems with limits existing in the same place?
2. What does "the female relative in the country" believe is the best Christmas present?
3. Who "harms" the buzzards at the end of "The Forbidden Buzzards"?
4. What bird do the explosives cause to flee?
5. At the opening of "The Hedgehog," what is being played by mixed doubles?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)