|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Beasts and Super-Beasts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many hands tall is the Brogue?
2. What was the Duchess preparing notes on to speak about at the Club?
(a) Modern warfare.
(c) Modern travel.
(d) Raising proper children.
3. What book, mentioned in "The Jesting of Arlington Stringham," is to have been denied being read by everyone?
(b) "By Mere Chance."
(c) "120 Days of Sodom."
(d) "The Gospel of Mary."
4. What does Clovis believe to be "more beautiful than any religion"?
5. Who does Sturridge "believe" Jane to be?
(a) Mary Magdalene.
(b) Queen Anne.
(c) Joan of Arc.
(d) The Prophet Elijah.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the opening of "The Match-Maker," what time is it?
2. What job has Vanessa acquired at the end of "Cross Currents"?
3. What does Reginald state is the reason that his aunt "adopted" him?
4. What is Mr. Lammer's one ruling passion?
5. Why does one go to the Academy?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)