|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Beasts and Super-Beasts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who "harms" the buzzards at the end of "The Forbidden Buzzards"?
(b) The Duchess.
(c) A local hairdresser.
2. What responsibility do the Saunderses have based upon "Fate"?
(a) Keeping fowls.
(b) Milk production.
(c) Cow slaughter.
(d) Cultivating of crops.
3. How many children does Emily have?
4. What book, mentioned in "The Jesting of Arlington Stringham," is to have been denied being read by everyone?
(a) "The Gospel of Mary."
(b) "120 Days of Sodom."
(c) "By Mere Chance."
5. What does Reginald claim that ducks did not have?
(d) Real life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Major flatter with attention to make Emily jealous?
2. What does the narrator, in "Reginald's Rubaiyat," come to realize while they were in the bathroom?
3. What invention does the Duchess believe to be the key to the recovery of the sunken treasure?
4. What does Mrs. Packletide do with the dead tiger?
5. What animal does the Brogue detest?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)