|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Beasts and Super-Beasts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mr. Lammer's one ruling passion?
(a) Breeding horses.
(b) Buzzard watching.
(c) Woman watching.
2. Who is bitten by a dog that is assumed to have rabies?
3. How many miles do the children at Toad-Water have to walk to school?
4. What age was the Baroness at the time of "Esme"?
5. What instruments announces Mrs. Packletide's successful kill?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrong with Vanessa Pennington's husband?
2. For how many years has the galleon laid in semi-retirement?
3. Where does Reginald believe that "young men of brilliant attraction" should be?
4. At the opening of "The Match-Maker," what time is it?
5. With whom does Reginald regard with distrust in "Reginald at the Theater"?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)