|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Beasts and Super-Beasts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Reginald writing a poem on peace?
(a) He thought only he had the answers to the lack of peace.
(b) He has a new pen.
(c) He got a new notebook.
(d) He thought it would make him respected.
2. Who lives at Toad-Water?
(a) The Cricks.
(b) The Krafts.
(c) The Blands.
(d) The Manters.
3. What food passion does the Royal duchess have?
(c) Steak tartar.
(d) Beef olives.
4. What is the name of Vanessa's husband?
5. Who does Sturridge "believe" Jane to be?
(a) The Prophet Elijah.
(b) Queen Anne.
(c) Joan of Arc.
(d) Mary Magdalene.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Packletide hit when she fires off her gun?
2. For whom is Mrs. Packletide going to arrange a lunch for at her home on Curzon Street?
3. Whose identity does the condemned man, in "The Lost Sanjak," assume?
4. Where does Adela Pingsford say the ox is?
5. What kind of flower does Reginald place in the button-hole of his lounge coat?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)