|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Beasts and Super-Beasts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose job is it to insure that both Jane and Dora do not come face-to-face?
(a) Clovis' mother.
2. Who does Sturridge "believe" Jane to be?
(a) Queen Anne.
(b) The Prophet Elijah.
(c) Mary Magdalene.
(d) Joan of Arc.
3. What responsibility do the Saunderses have based upon "Fate"?
(a) Keeping fowls.
(b) Milk production.
(c) Cultivating of crops.
(d) Cow slaughter.
4. With whom does Reginald regard with distrust in "Reginald at the Theater"?
(a) The Duke.
(b) The actors.
(c) The Duchess.
(d) His aunt.
5. What poetic device does Reginald use in the first line of his poem on peace?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of flower does Reginald place in the button-hole of his lounge coat?
2. In "The Chaplet," what waltz is the orchestra not playing?
3. What does the narrator, in "Reginald's Rubaiyat," come to realize while they were in the bathroom?
4. What present does Reginald not want at all for Christmas?
5. What kind of wine does Reginald bring for the Duchess to drink when they are at the Carlton?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)