|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Beasts and Super-Beasts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Reginald, who is never taught at a young enough age, about quality Christmas presents?
2. According to "The Blood-Feud of Toad-Water," what attribute do both hen-folk and women-kind both fail possess?
(a) Solitude during ceremony.
(b) Self-control during chaos.
(c) Calmness during misfortune.
(d) Power during war.
3. What does the condemned man come across on a dark and lonely highway?
(a) A felled tree.
(b) An abandoned dog.
(c) A dead body.
(d) A Bible.
4. What is found in the strong box of the sunken vessel?
(a) A map to the sunken treasure.
(b) Gold and silver coins.
(c) A locket with a picture of the Duchess.
(d) Papers naming people of question.
5. What does Reginald want to write a book about?
(a) His mother.
(c) Relationships with older women.
(d) Personal reminiscences.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does one go to the Academy?
2. What was the Duchess preparing notes on to speak about at the Club?
3. Who does the condemned man fall in love with?
4. Over how many countries is the condemned man sought?
5. Who does Emily bribe in order to get her deckchair next to the Major?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)