|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Beasts and Super-Beasts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When, according to Reginald in "Reginald on the Academy", does one go to Heaven prematurely?
(a) When the book has not been signed.
(b) When the Sargent has not painted you yet.
(c) When one fails to escape.
(d) When one has not yet become a man.
2. Whose identity does the condemned man, in "The Lost Sanjak," assume?
(a) A missing hiker's.
(b) A dead Salvationist.
(c) A priests.
(d) A dead soldier's.
3. What present does Reginald not want at all for Christmas?
(b) A Prayer-book.
(c) A waist-coat.
(d) A tie.
4. Who does Emily bribe in order to get her deckchair next to the Major?
(a) A deckhand.
(b) The captain.
(c) A maid.
(d) The steward.
5. What happens to the rich Armenian who refused Mr. Lammer's request?
(a) He was thrown over the cliffs.
(b) He was beaten nearly to death.
(c) He was run over by a carriage.
(d) He was shot and left to die.
Short Answer Questions
1. What poetic device does Reginald use in the first line of his poem on peace?
2. Who does "the Other" quote, in "Reginald's Peace Poem", when they stated "I agree with you"?
3. What is found in the strong box of the sunken vessel?
4. Where does Arlington Stringham tell his joke?
5. Who "harms" the buzzards at the end of "The Forbidden Buzzards"?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)