|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Beasts and Super-Beasts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of flower does Reginald place in the button-hole of his lounge coat?
(a) A carnation.
(b) A rose.
(c) A lilly.
(d) A tulip.
2. With whom does Reginald regard with distrust in "Reginald at the Theater"?
(a) The Duke.
(b) The actors.
(c) The Duchess.
(d) His aunt.
3. Why is Reginald writing a poem on peace?
(a) He has a new pen.
(b) He thought only he had the answers to the lack of peace.
(c) He thought it would make him respected.
(d) He got a new notebook.
4. In "The Chaplet," what waltz is the orchestra not playing?
(a) The Ice-cream Sailor waltz.
(b) The Starlit Night Waltz.
(c) Washington's Waltz.
(d) The Rose Colored Glasses waltz.
5. What job has Vanessa acquired at the end of "Cross Currents"?
(a) A kitchen staff position at the West End Club.
(b) A barmaid at a Russian pub.
(c) A brothel mistress.
(d) A maid at the Carlton.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Theophil Eshley's profession "by force of environment"?
2. According to Reginald, in "Reginald on House-Parties", who does one never really know?
3. What does the narrator, in "Reginald's Rubaiyat," come to realize while they were in the bathroom?
4. Who does "the Other" quote, in "Reginald's Peace Poem", when they stated "I agree with you"?
5. Over how many countries is the condemned man sought?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)