|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Beasts and Super-Beasts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who "harms" the buzzards at the end of "The Forbidden Buzzards"?
(c) A local hairdresser.
(d) The Duchess.
2. When, according to Reginald in "Reginald on the Academy", does one go to Heaven prematurely?
(a) When the book has not been signed.
(b) When one has not yet become a man.
(c) When one fails to escape.
(d) When the Sargent has not painted you yet.
3. What does "the female relative in the country" believe is the best Christmas present?
(a) A rooster.
(b) A tie.
(c) A book.
(d) A basket of wheat.
4. What does Reginald threaten the narrator with, for being rude, in "Reginald on the Academy"?
(a) To buy them a tie for Christmas.
(b) To dine with them the following night.
(c) To leave and never come back.
(d) To cause a scene at dinner.
5. What kind of flower does Reginald place in the button-hole of his lounge coat?
(a) A rose.
(b) A lilly.
(c) A carnation.
(d) A tulip.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reginald state is the reason that his aunt "adopted" him?
2. Over how many countries is the condemned man sought?
3. Who is bitten by a dog that is assumed to have rabies?
4. What happens to the young buzzards at the end of "The Forbidden Buzzards"?
5. What was the Duchess preparing notes on to speak about at the Club?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)