|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Beasts and Super-Beasts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Baroness state was "one of those strapping florid girls"?
2. What kind of dog does Olga keep?
(b) Irish Setter.
3. Who asks Clovis if he was a matchmaker?
(a) Hugo Peterby.
(b) Walter Mitty.
(c) Michael Drund.
(d) Victor Franz.
4. In what season do the Mullets try to sell the Brogue?
(b) Christmas season.
(c) Harvest season.
(d) Hunting season.
5. For how many years has the galleon laid in semi-retirement?
(a) 500 years.
(b) 325 years.
(c) 125 years.
(d) 250 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reginald claim that ducks did not have?
2. What kind of wine does Reginald bring for the Duchess to drink when they are at the Carlton?
3. Who does Marion Eggelby state that Clovis would like (one of her children)?
4. How much does Mrs. Packletide offer to a village to have the opportunity to shoot a tiger?
5. Who does Emily bribe in order to get her deckchair next to the Major?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)