|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Beasts and Super-Beasts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Reginald state is "an absurdly overrated affair"?
2. Where does Adela Pingsford say the ox is?
(a) In the olive fields.
(b) In her garden.
(c) On Eshley's land.
(d) In her orange groves.
3. According to Reginald, in "Reginald on House-Parties", who does one never really know?
(a) The fox-terrier.
(b) The other guests.
(c) The hosts.
(d) The meaning of the party.
4. Why does Mrs. Packletide say that she will never hunt again?
(a) Too emotional.
(b) Too humbling.
(c) Too expensive.
(d) Too much excitement.
5. What kind of mines does Mr. Penricarde own?
Short Answer Questions
1. What instruments announces Mrs. Packletide's successful kill?
2. What kind of flower does Reginald place in the button-hole of his lounge coat?
3. When, according to Reginald in "Reginald on the Academy", does one go to Heaven prematurely?
4. In what season do the Mullets try to sell the Brogue?
5. How many hands tall is the Brogue?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)