|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Beasts and Super-Beasts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many hands tall is the Brogue?
2. Why does the Baroness prefer her home to the wilderness?
(a) Domestic service.
(c) All of those stated.
(d) Hot and cold water.
3. Who does the former farmer marry?
(a) His best friend's daughter.
(b) A prostitute.
(c) A lion-tamer's widow.
(d) A madame of a brothel.
4. What poetic device does Reginald use in the first line of his poem on peace?
5. What kind of mines does Mr. Penricarde own?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Emily bribe in order to get her deckchair next to the Major?
2. What is the Brogue known as?
3. How much does Mrs. Packletide offer to a village to have the opportunity to shoot a tiger?
4. What is Reginald accused of reading which leads to his lack of sense of moral proportion?
5. According to "The Blood-Feud of Toad-Water," what attribute do both hen-folk and women-kind both fail possess?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)