|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Beasts and Super-Beasts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Packletide do with the dead tiger?
(a) Made a rug to keep in her home.
(b) Mounted the head to keep in her home.
(c) Made a fur coat out of the hide.
(d) Gave it to the villagers.
2. Who is bitten by a dog that is assumed to have rabies?
3. In England, what kind of dog does Olga believe to be "chic"?
(a) A Wheaton terrier.
(b) A poodle.
(c) A wolfhound.
(d) A bull-dog.
4. Who asks Clovis if he was a matchmaker?
(a) Walter Mitty.
(b) Victor Franz.
(c) Hugo Peterby.
(d) Michael Drund.
5. Where does Arlington Stringham tell his joke?
(a) At Scotland Yard.
(b) The House of Commons.
(c) At church.
(d) At the Vatican.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the Princess, what do Russians have too much of to allow them to be light-hearted?
2. Who does Mrs. Packletide hit when she fires off her gun?
3. What have none of Marion Eggelby's children been brought up to play?
4. Who does Sturridge "believe" Jane to be?
5. What responsibility do the Saunderses have based upon "Fate"?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)