|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Beasts and Super-Beasts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What "kind" of child does the Baroness come across during her ride?
(a) An abandoned child.
(b) A peasant's child.
(c) A gypsy child.
(d) A wolf-child.
2. What does Reginald state is "an absurdly overrated affair"?
3. Who does the Major flatter with attention to make Emily jealous?
(a) A ballerina.
(b) A maid.
(c) A flapper.
(d) A model.
4. For whom is Mrs. Packletide going to arrange a lunch for at her home on Curzon Street?
(a) Soyna Apperton.
(b) Caroline Finsberry.
(c) Virginia Tobermony.
(d) Loona Bimberton.
5. What kind of wine does Reginald bring for the Duchess to drink when they are at the Carlton?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who "harms" the buzzards at the end of "The Forbidden Buzzards"?
2. How many hands tall is the Brogue?
3. In "The Chaplet," what waltz is the orchestra not playing?
4. What does Reginald claim that ducks did not have?
5. According to "The Blood-Feud of Toad-Water," what attribute do both hen-folk and women-kind both fail possess?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)