|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Beasts and Super-Beasts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many miles do the children at Toad-Water have to walk to school?
2. Where does Arlington Stringham tell his joke?
(a) At church.
(b) At Scotland Yard.
(c) The House of Commons.
(d) At the Vatican.
3. Which empire, according to Reginald, has problems with limits existing in the same place?
4. What does Reginald state is "an absurdly overrated affair"?
5. According to Reginald, in "Reginald on House-Parties", who does one never really know?
(a) The meaning of the party.
(b) The other guests.
(c) The fox-terrier.
(d) The hosts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What responsibility do the Saunderses have based upon "Fate"?
2. What does the narrator, in "Reginald's Rubaiyat," come to realize while they were in the bathroom?
3. What is found in the strong box of the sunken vessel?
4. What kind of flower does Reginald place in the button-hole of his lounge coat?
5. How much does Mrs. Packletide offer to a village to have the opportunity to shoot a tiger?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)