|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Beasts and Super-Beasts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which empire, according to Reginald, has problems with limits existing in the same place?
2. What responsibility do the Saunderses have based upon "Fate"?
(a) Milk production.
(b) Cultivating of crops.
(c) Cow slaughter.
(d) Keeping fowls.
3. What "kind" of child does the Baroness come across during her ride?
(a) A peasant's child.
(b) A gypsy child.
(c) A wolf-child.
(d) An abandoned child.
4. Who does Mrs. Packletide hit when she fires off her gun?
(a) Her guide.
(b) The bait.
(c) A tribesman.
(d) The tiger.
5. Over how many countries is the condemned man sought?
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom is Mrs. Packletide going to arrange a lunch for at her home on Curzon Street?
2. According to "Cross Currents," whom does Alaric Clyde roam about like?
3. According to Reginald, in "Reginald on House-Parties", who does one never really know?
4. What does Reginald state is the reason that his aunt "adopted" him?
5. What kind of buzzards does Mrs. Olsten say are nesting in her woods?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)