|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Beasts and Super-Beasts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children does Emily have?
2. Over how many countries is the condemned man sought?
3. What is Reginald accused of reading which leads to his lack of sense of moral proportion?
4. What invention does the Duchess believe to be the key to the recovery of the sunken treasure?
(a) Glass bottom boats.
(b) Electric-suction dredge.
(c) Scuba gear.
5. In "The Chaplet," what waltz is the orchestra not playing?
(a) The Rose Colored Glasses waltz.
(b) The Starlit Night Waltz.
(c) Washington's Waltz.
(d) The Ice-cream Sailor waltz.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Vanessa's husband?
2. What is the Brogue known as?
3. Where does Reginald believe that "young men of brilliant attraction" should be?
4. How many miles do the children at Toad-Water have to walk to school?
5. Why does Mrs. Packletide say that she will never hunt again?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)