|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Chronicles of Clovis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with Vanessa Pennington's husband?
(a) He was poor.
(b) He was an abuser.
(c) He was ill.
(d) He was too thin.
2. What age was the Baroness at the time of "Esme"?
3. According to Reginald, in "Reginald on House-Parties", who does one never really know?
(a) The hosts.
(b) The meaning of the party.
(c) The other guests.
(d) The fox-terrier.
4. For whom is Mrs. Packletide going to arrange a lunch for at her home on Curzon Street?
(a) Loona Bimberton.
(b) Soyna Apperton.
(c) Caroline Finsberry.
(d) Virginia Tobermony.
5. According to "Cross Currents," whom does Alaric Clyde roam about like?
(a) A god of Hellas.
(b) A horse freed from bondage.
(c) A rabid dog.
(d) A god of Olympus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Vanessa's husband?
2. With whom does Reginald regard with distrust in "Reginald at the Theater"?
3. Why does one go to the Academy?
4. According to Reginald, who is never taught at a young enough age, about quality Christmas presents?
5. What responsibility do the Saunderses have based upon "Fate"?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)