|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Chronicles of Clovis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to "The Blood-Feud of Toad-Water," what attribute do both hen-folk and women-kind both fail possess?
(a) Calmness during misfortune.
(b) Solitude during ceremony.
(c) Power during war.
(d) Self-control during chaos.
2. Where does Reginald believe that "young men of brilliant attraction" should be?
(b) In school.
(c) At tea parties.
3. What poetic device does Reginald use in the first line of his poem on peace?
4. Who is bitten by a dog that is assumed to have rabies?
5. Whose identity does the condemned man, in "The Lost Sanjak," assume?
(a) A priests.
(b) A missing hiker's.
(c) A dead Salvationist.
(d) A dead soldier's.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the Princess, what do Russians have too much of to allow them to be light-hearted?
2. What is tied up as bait for a tiger?
3. In England, what kind of dog does Olga believe to be "chic"?
4. Which empire, according to Reginald, has problems with limits existing in the same place?
5. Who does Mrs. Packletide hit when she fires off her gun?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)