|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Chronicles of Clovis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the former farmer marry?
(a) His best friend's daughter.
(b) A lion-tamer's widow.
(c) A madame of a brothel.
(d) A prostitute.
2. According to "The Blood-Feud of Toad-Water," what attribute do both hen-folk and women-kind both fail possess?
(a) Power during war.
(b) Self-control during chaos.
(c) Solitude during ceremony.
(d) Calmness during misfortune.
3. What book, mentioned in "The Jesting of Arlington Stringham," is to have been denied being read by everyone?
(a) "The Gospel of Mary."
(c) "By Mere Chance."
(d) "120 Days of Sodom."
4. Who is bitten by a dog that is assumed to have rabies?
5. Who does the Major flatter with attention to make Emily jealous?
(a) A model.
(b) A flapper.
(c) A maid.
(d) A ballerina.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Reginald believe that "young men of brilliant attraction" should be?
2. Over how many countries is the condemned man sought?
3. What does Clovis believe to be "more beautiful than any religion"?
4. What kind of party is Reginald persuaded to go to?
5. What does Mrs. Packletide do with the dead tiger?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)