|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Chronicles of Clovis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What responsibility do the Saunderses have based upon "Fate"?
(a) Cultivating of crops.
(b) Keeping fowls.
(c) Cow slaughter.
(d) Milk production.
2. Which empire, according to Reginald, has problems with limits existing in the same place?
3. When, according to Reginald in "Reginald on the Academy", does one go to Heaven prematurely?
(a) When the Sargent has not painted you yet.
(b) When one has not yet become a man.
(c) When the book has not been signed.
(d) When one fails to escape.
4. What is wrong with Vanessa Pennington's husband?
(a) He was poor.
(b) He was ill.
(c) He was an abuser.
(d) He was too thin.
5. Who does the former farmer marry?
(a) A prostitute.
(b) A madame of a brothel.
(c) His best friend's daughter.
(d) A lion-tamer's widow.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Chaplet," what waltz is the orchestra not playing?
2. Who does "the Other" quote, in "Reginald's Peace Poem", when they stated "I agree with you"?
3. What poetic device does Reginald use in the first line of his poem on peace?
4. What instruments announces Mrs. Packletide's successful kill?
5. What does the narrator, in "Reginald's Rubaiyat," come to realize while they were in the bathroom?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)