|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Chronicles of Clovis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What poetic device does Reginald use in the first line of his poem on peace?
2. What does the condemned man, in "The Lost Sanjak," want as consolation?
(a) A book.
(b) To tell his entire story.
(c) New clothes.
(d) A feast created for a king.
3. In England, what kind of dog does Olga believe to be "chic"?
(a) A wolfhound.
(b) A Wheaton terrier.
(c) A poodle.
(d) A bull-dog.
4. What present does Reginald not want at all for Christmas?
(a) A tie.
(b) A Prayer-book.
(d) A waist-coat.
5. What does the condemned man come across on a dark and lonely highway?
(a) An abandoned dog.
(b) A felled tree.
(c) A dead body.
(d) A Bible.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of wine does Reginald bring for the Duchess to drink when they are at the Carlton?
2. What responsibility do the Saunderses have based upon "Fate"?
3. Where is Reginald sitting at the opening of "Reginald in Russia"?
4. With whom does Reginald regard with distrust in "Reginald at the Theater"?
5. What is Reginald accused of reading which leads to his lack of sense of moral proportion?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)