|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Chronicles of Clovis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of party is Reginald persuaded to go to?
(a) A tea party.
(b) A surprise party.
(c) A garden party.
(d) A birthday party.
2. Whose identity does the condemned man, in "The Lost Sanjak," assume?
(a) A missing hiker's.
(b) A dead soldier's.
(c) A dead Salvationist.
(d) A priests.
3. What is the name of Vanessa's husband?
4. What does Reginald state is the reason that his aunt "adopted" him?
(a) He was left by his parents.
(b) He was a decorative sorrow.
(c) He needed a leader.
(d) He was lost.
5. What does Reginald state is "an absurdly overrated affair"?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Esme," what does Clovis state were all the same?
2. According to "The Blood-Feud of Toad-Water," what attribute do both hen-folk and women-kind both fail possess?
3. How many times does the orchestra play "The Chaplet"?
4. Where does Arlington Stringham tell his joke?
5. Who does "the Other" quote, in "Reginald's Peace Poem", when they stated "I agree with you"?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)