|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Chronicles of Clovis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Chaplet," what waltz is the orchestra not playing?
(a) The Ice-cream Sailor waltz.
(b) Washington's Waltz.
(c) The Starlit Night Waltz.
(d) The Rose Colored Glasses waltz.
2. In "Esme," what does Clovis state were all the same?
(a) Vacation stories.
(b) Love stories.
(c) Disaster stories.
(d) Hunting stories.
3. Who is bitten by a dog that is assumed to have rabies?
4. Why does the Baroness prefer her home to the wilderness?
(a) Domestic service.
(b) Hot and cold water.
(d) All of those stated.
5. What responsibility do the Saunderses have based upon "Fate"?
(a) Cultivating of crops.
(b) Cow slaughter.
(c) Keeping fowls.
(d) Milk production.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Arlington Stringham tell his joke?
2. What ailment does Miss Gilpet state is fictitious?
3. What does Reginald state is the reason that his aunt "adopted" him?
4. Where is Reginald sitting at the opening of "Reginald in Russia"?
5. What does Emily accuse all men of being?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)