|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Chronicles of Clovis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with Vanessa Pennington's husband?
(a) He was an abuser.
(b) He was ill.
(c) He was poor.
(d) He was too thin.
2. What was the Duchess preparing notes on to speak about at the Club?
(a) Modern warfare.
(b) Raising proper children.
(c) Modern travel.
3. Who is Esme?
(a) A hyena.
(b) A friend of the Baroness.
(c) A child.
(d) A favorite horse.
4. Who is bitten by a dog that is assumed to have rabies?
5. What is the garnish used on the duck entree in "The Chaplet"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What, according to Clovis' host, is "becoming a habit" with Clovis?
2. What kind of party is Reginald persuaded to go to?
3. Why does one go to the Academy?
4. Where does Reginald believe that "young men of brilliant attraction" should be?
5. What does Mrs. Packletide do with the dead tiger?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)