|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Chronicles of Clovis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instruments announces Mrs. Packletide's successful kill?
2. At the opening of "The Match-Maker," what time is it?
3. Why does the Baroness prefer her home to the wilderness?
(a) All of those stated.
(b) Domestic service.
(d) Hot and cold water.
4. What is Reginald accused of reading which leads to his lack of sense of moral proportion?
5. In "The Chaplet," what waltz is the orchestra not playing?
(a) The Ice-cream Sailor waltz.
(b) The Rose Colored Glasses waltz.
(c) Washington's Waltz.
(d) The Starlit Night Waltz.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which empire, according to Reginald, has problems with limits existing in the same place?
2. What does Reginald state is "an absurdly overrated affair"?
3. What is the garnish used on the duck entree in "The Chaplet"?
4. According to Reginald, in "Reginald on House-Parties", who does one never really know?
5. What poetic device does Reginald use in the first line of his poem on peace?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)