|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Chronicles of Clovis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the garnish used on the duck entree in "The Chaplet"?
2. Who is Esme?
(a) A child.
(b) A hyena.
(c) A favorite horse.
(d) A friend of the Baroness.
3. What is wrong with Vanessa Pennington's husband?
(a) He was an abuser.
(b) He was too thin.
(c) He was poor.
(d) He was ill.
4. Who does the condemned man fall in love with?
(a) A neighbor's wife.
(b) A madame of a brothel.
(c) The local doctor's wife.
(d) A neighbor's daughter.
5. Why is Reginald writing a poem on peace?
(a) He has a new pen.
(b) He thought it would make him respected.
(c) He thought only he had the answers to the lack of peace.
(d) He got a new notebook.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Emily bribe in order to get her deckchair next to the Major?
2. Who does "the Other" quote, in "Reginald's Peace Poem", when they stated "I agree with you"?
3. What present does Reginald not want at all for Christmas?
4. According to Reginald, in "Reginald on House-Parties", who does one never really know?
5. What does Clovis believe to be "more beautiful than any religion"?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)