|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Chronicles of Clovis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does "the Other" quote, in "Reginald's Peace Poem", when they stated "I agree with you"?
2. What book, mentioned in "The Jesting of Arlington Stringham," is to have been denied being read by everyone?
(a) "The Gospel of Mary."
(c) "120 Days of Sodom."
(d) "By Mere Chance."
3. Who does the Major flatter with attention to make Emily jealous?
(a) A model.
(b) A ballerina.
(c) A flapper.
(d) A maid.
4. What kind of party is Reginald persuaded to go to?
(a) A tea party.
(b) A birthday party.
(c) A surprise party.
(d) A garden party.
5. What poetic device does Reginald use in the first line of his poem on peace?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to "Cross Currents," whom does Alaric Clyde roam about like?
2. What is the name of the family who lose their child in "The Quest"?
3. What does Reginald state is the reason that his aunt "adopted" him?
4. Who does Emily bribe in order to get her deckchair next to the Major?
5. Who is Esme?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)