|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Chronicles of Clovis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Baroness state was "one of those strapping florid girls"?
2. Whose identity does the condemned man, in "The Lost Sanjak," assume?
(a) A missing hiker's.
(b) A priests.
(c) A dead Salvationist.
(d) A dead soldier's.
3. With whom does Reginald regard with distrust in "Reginald at the Theater"?
(a) The actors.
(b) His aunt.
(c) The Duke.
(d) The Duchess.
4. How many children does Emily have?
5. What does Reginald threaten the narrator with, for being rude, in "Reginald on the Academy"?
(a) To buy them a tie for Christmas.
(b) To dine with them the following night.
(c) To leave and never come back.
(d) To cause a scene at dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Reginald accused of reading which leads to his lack of sense of moral proportion?
2. How many times does the orchestra play "The Chaplet"?
3. What age was the Baroness at the time of "Esme"?
4. What does Reginald state is "an absurdly overrated affair"?
5. What kind of dog does Olga keep?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)