|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Reginald in Russia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the condemned man come across on a dark and lonely highway?
(a) A Bible.
(b) A dead body.
(c) A felled tree.
(d) An abandoned dog.
2. With whom does Reginald regard with distrust in "Reginald at the Theater"?
(a) The actors.
(b) His aunt.
(c) The Duchess.
(d) The Duke.
3. What does Reginald want to write a book about?
(b) His mother.
(c) Personal reminiscences.
(d) Relationships with older women.
4. According to Reginald, in "Reginald on House-Parties", who does one never really know?
(a) The hosts.
(b) The fox-terrier.
(c) The other guests.
(d) The meaning of the party.
5. When, according to Reginald in "Reginald on the Academy", does one go to Heaven prematurely?
(a) When the book has not been signed.
(b) When one has not yet become a man.
(c) When the Sargent has not painted you yet.
(d) When one fails to escape.
Short Answer Questions
1. Over how many countries is the condemned man sought?
2. Whose identity does the condemned man, in "The Lost Sanjak," assume?
3. What is Reginald accused of reading which leads to his lack of sense of moral proportion?
4. Where is Reginald sitting at the opening of "Reginald in Russia"?
5. What does Reginald threaten the narrator with, for being rude, in "Reginald on the Academy"?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)