|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Reginald in Russia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who lives at Toad-Water?
(a) The Krafts.
(b) The Manters.
(c) The Cricks.
(d) The Blands.
2. Who does the condemned man fall in love with?
(a) A neighbor's wife.
(b) A madame of a brothel.
(c) A neighbor's daughter.
(d) The local doctor's wife.
3. Who is bitten by a dog that is assumed to have rabies?
4. According to Reginald, in "Reginald on House-Parties", who does one never really know?
(a) The hosts.
(b) The other guests.
(c) The meaning of the party.
(d) The fox-terrier.
5. What was the Duchess preparing notes on to speak about at the Club?
(a) Modern travel.
(b) Raising proper children.
(c) Modern warfare.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the Princess, what do Russians have too much of to allow them to be light-hearted?
2. Who does "the Other" quote, in "Reginald's Peace Poem", when they stated "I agree with you"?
3. According to "The Blood-Feud of Toad-Water," what attribute do both hen-folk and women-kind both fail possess?
4. What does Reginald state is "an absurdly overrated affair"?
5. What does Reginald claim that ducks did not have?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)