|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Reginald in Russia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What responsibility do the Saunderses have based upon "Fate"?
(a) Cow slaughter.
(b) Milk production.
(c) Keeping fowls.
(d) Cultivating of crops.
2. With whom does Reginald regard with distrust in "Reginald at the Theater"?
(a) The actors.
(b) The Duke.
(c) His aunt.
(d) The Duchess.
3. What does the condemned man come across on a dark and lonely highway?
(a) An abandoned dog.
(b) A felled tree.
(c) A dead body.
(d) A Bible.
4. Who does Emily bribe in order to get her deckchair next to the Major?
(a) A deckhand.
(b) The captain.
(c) A maid.
(d) The steward.
5. What does Reginald state is the reason that his aunt "adopted" him?
(a) He needed a leader.
(b) He was left by his parents.
(c) He was lost.
(d) He was a decorative sorrow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job has Vanessa acquired at the end of "Cross Currents"?
2. What poetic device does Reginald use in the first line of his poem on peace?
3. What does the condemned man, in "The Lost Sanjak," want as consolation?
4. Over how many countries is the condemned man sought?
5. According to "The Blood-Feud of Toad-Water," what attribute do both hen-folk and women-kind both fail possess?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)