|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Reginald in Russia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children does Emily have?
2. What does the condemned man, in "The Lost Sanjak," want as consolation?
(a) To tell his entire story.
(b) A feast created for a king.
(c) A book.
(d) New clothes.
3. According to the Princess, what do Russians have too much of to allow them to be light-hearted?
4. What was the Duchess preparing notes on to speak about at the Club?
(a) Modern warfare.
(c) Raising proper children.
(d) Modern travel.
5. What is the name of Vanessa's husband?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many miles do the children at Toad-Water have to walk to school?
2. What color does the Queen of Spain detest?
3. What does Reginald state is "an absurdly overrated affair"?
4. What does Reginald claim that ducks did not have?
5. What job has Vanessa acquired at the end of "Cross Currents"?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)