|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Reginald in Russia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What responsibility do the Saunderses have based upon "Fate"?
(a) Keeping fowls.
(b) Cow slaughter.
(c) Milk production.
(d) Cultivating of crops.
2. When, according to Reginald in "Reginald on the Academy", does one go to Heaven prematurely?
(a) When one has not yet become a man.
(b) When the book has not been signed.
(c) When one fails to escape.
(d) When the Sargent has not painted you yet.
3. Where does Reginald believe that "young men of brilliant attraction" should be?
(a) In school.
(c) At tea parties.
4. Who does the condemned man fall in love with?
(a) A neighbor's daughter.
(b) The local doctor's wife.
(c) A neighbor's wife.
(d) A madame of a brothel.
5. How many children does Emily have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Emily bribe in order to get her deckchair next to the Major?
2. What kind of party is Reginald persuaded to go to?
3. According to the Princess, what do Russians have too much of to allow them to be light-hearted?
4. What kind of dog does Olga keep?
5. What kind of flower does Reginald place in the button-hole of his lounge coat?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)