|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Reginald in Russia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Reginald state is the reason that his aunt "adopted" him?
(a) He needed a leader.
(b) He was left by his parents.
(c) He was a decorative sorrow.
(d) He was lost.
2. Over how many countries is the condemned man sought?
3. According to the Princess, what do Russians have too much of to allow them to be light-hearted?
4. What is Reginald accused of reading which leads to his lack of sense of moral proportion?
5. Who does the condemned man fall in love with?
(a) A neighbor's wife.
(b) A neighbor's daughter.
(c) The local doctor's wife.
(d) A madame of a brothel.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Reginald regard with distrust in "Reginald at the Theater"?
2. What does Reginald want to write a book about?
3. According to Reginald, in "Reginald on House-Parties", who does one never really know?
4. What responsibility do the Saunderses have based upon "Fate"?
5. According to Reginald, who is never taught at a young enough age, about quality Christmas presents?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)