|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Reginald in Russia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Reginald state is the reason that his aunt "adopted" him?
(a) He was a decorative sorrow.
(b) He was lost.
(c) He needed a leader.
(d) He was left by his parents.
2. What does Reginald claim that ducks did not have?
(c) Real life.
3. What does "the female relative in the country" believe is the best Christmas present?
(a) A tie.
(b) A rooster.
(c) A basket of wheat.
(d) A book.
4. Why is Reginald writing a poem on peace?
(a) He has a new pen.
(b) He thought it would make him respected.
(c) He got a new notebook.
(d) He thought only he had the answers to the lack of peace.
5. According to Reginald, who is never taught at a young enough age, about quality Christmas presents?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Emily bribe in order to get her deckchair next to the Major?
2. What kind of dog does Olga keep?
3. What does the condemned man, in "The Lost Sanjak," want as consolation?
4. What color does the Queen of Spain detest?
5. Who does the former farmer marry?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)