|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Reginald in Russia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job has Vanessa acquired at the end of "Cross Currents"?
(a) A maid at the Carlton.
(b) A brothel mistress.
(c) A barmaid at a Russian pub.
(d) A kitchen staff position at the West End Club.
2. What is wrong with Vanessa Pennington's husband?
(a) He was ill.
(b) He was poor.
(c) He was too thin.
(d) He was an abuser.
3. Who is bitten by a dog that is assumed to have rabies?
4. What does Emily accuse all men of being?
5. What does "the female relative in the country" believe is the best Christmas present?
(a) A rooster.
(b) A tie.
(c) A basket of wheat.
(d) A book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reginald threaten the narrator with, for being rude, in "Reginald on the Academy"?
2. Which empire, according to Reginald, has problems with limits existing in the same place?
3. What poetic device does Reginald use in the first line of his poem on peace?
4. Who does the condemned man fall in love with?
5. According to "The Blood-Feud of Toad-Water," what attribute do both hen-folk and women-kind both fail possess?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)