|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Reginald in Russia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color does the Queen of Spain detest?
2. Why is Reginald writing a poem on peace?
(a) He thought only he had the answers to the lack of peace.
(b) He thought it would make him respected.
(c) He has a new pen.
(d) He got a new notebook.
3. According to "The Blood-Feud of Toad-Water," what attribute do both hen-folk and women-kind both fail possess?
(a) Power during war.
(b) Solitude during ceremony.
(c) Self-control during chaos.
(d) Calmness during misfortune.
4. Who is bitten by a dog that is assumed to have rabies?
5. What does Reginald threaten the narrator with, for being rude, in "Reginald on the Academy"?
(a) To buy them a tie for Christmas.
(b) To dine with them the following night.
(c) To cause a scene at dinner.
(d) To leave and never come back.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the former farmer marry?
2. According to Reginald, who is never taught at a young enough age, about quality Christmas presents?
3. What does Emily accuse all men of being?
4. What kind of wine does Reginald bring for the Duchess to drink when they are at the Carlton?
5. Which empire, according to Reginald, has problems with limits existing in the same place?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)