|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Reginald in Russia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Reginald claim that ducks did not have?
(c) Real life.
2. What poetic device does Reginald use in the first line of his poem on peace?
3. Why is Reginald writing a poem on peace?
(a) He thought only he had the answers to the lack of peace.
(b) He thought it would make him respected.
(c) He has a new pen.
(d) He got a new notebook.
4. According to "Cross Currents," whom does Alaric Clyde roam about like?
(a) A god of Hellas.
(b) A rabid dog.
(c) A god of Olympus.
(d) A horse freed from bondage.
5. Who does Emily bribe in order to get her deckchair next to the Major?
(a) The captain.
(b) The steward.
(c) A deckhand.
(d) A maid.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Vanessa's husband?
2. Where is Reginald sitting at the opening of "Reginald in Russia"?
3. What kind of flower does Reginald place in the button-hole of his lounge coat?
4. What does Reginald state is "an absurdly overrated affair"?
5. Why does one go to the Academy?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)