|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Reginald in Russia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Reginald accused of reading which leads to his lack of sense of moral proportion?
2. Who is bitten by a dog that is assumed to have rabies?
3. Who does the Major flatter with attention to make Emily jealous?
(a) A ballerina.
(b) A model.
(c) A flapper.
(d) A maid.
4. Where is Reginald sitting at the opening of "Reginald in Russia"?
(a) Mozart's Bistro.
(b) A Princess's salon.
(c) The Emperor's Station.
(d) A Princess's library.
5. How many miles do the children at Toad-Water have to walk to school?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to "The Blood-Feud of Toad-Water," what attribute do both hen-folk and women-kind both fail possess?
2. What poetic device does Reginald use in the first line of his poem on peace?
3. What does the condemned man come across on a dark and lonely highway?
4. With whom does Reginald regard with distrust in "Reginald at the Theater"?
5. What food passion does the Royal duchess have?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)