|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Reginald in Russia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Reginald, in "Reginald on House-Parties", who does one never really know?
(a) The fox-terrier.
(b) The other guests.
(c) The meaning of the party.
(d) The hosts.
2. According to the Princess, what do Russians have too much of to allow them to be light-hearted?
3. Which empire, according to Reginald, has problems with limits existing in the same place?
4. What is wrong with Vanessa Pennington's husband?
(a) He was an abuser.
(b) He was too thin.
(c) He was poor.
(d) He was ill.
5. In England, what kind of dog does Olga believe to be "chic"?
(a) A wolfhound.
(b) A Wheaton terrier.
(c) A bull-dog.
(d) A poodle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Reginald accused of reading which leads to his lack of sense of moral proportion?
2. Who does "the Other" quote, in "Reginald's Peace Poem", when they stated "I agree with you"?
3. Whose identity does the condemned man, in "The Lost Sanjak," assume?
4. What was the Duchess preparing notes on to speak about at the Club?
5. What does the narrator, in "Reginald's Rubaiyat," come to realize while they were in the bathroom?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)