|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Reginald in Russia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Reginald state is the reason that his aunt "adopted" him?
(a) He was a decorative sorrow.
(b) He was left by his parents.
(c) He needed a leader.
(d) He was lost.
2. How many miles do the children at Toad-Water have to walk to school?
3. What is the name of Vanessa's husband?
4. According to Reginald, who is never taught at a young enough age, about quality Christmas presents?
5. What color does the Queen of Spain detest?
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Reginald regard with distrust in "Reginald at the Theater"?
2. What does "the female relative in the country" believe is the best Christmas present?
3. What does Emily accuse all men of being?
4. What poetic device does Reginald use in the first line of his poem on peace?
5. Which empire, according to Reginald, has problems with limits existing in the same place?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)