|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Reginald in Russia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In England, what kind of dog does Olga believe to be "chic"?
(a) A poodle.
(b) A wolfhound.
(c) A Wheaton terrier.
(d) A bull-dog.
2. What is wrong with Vanessa Pennington's husband?
(a) He was an abuser.
(b) He was poor.
(c) He was too thin.
(d) He was ill.
3. What does Reginald want to write a book about?
(a) Relationships with older women.
(c) Personal reminiscences.
(d) His mother.
4. What present does Reginald not want at all for Christmas?
(a) A waist-coat.
(b) A tie.
(c) A Prayer-book.
5. What food passion does the Royal duchess have?
(a) Beef olives.
(b) Steak tartar.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Reginald regard with distrust in "Reginald at the Theater"?
2. What was the Duchess preparing notes on to speak about at the Club?
3. According to Reginald, in "Reginald on House-Parties", who does one never really know?
4. Who does "the Other" quote, in "Reginald's Peace Poem", when they stated "I agree with you"?
5. According to the Princess, what do Russians have too much of to allow them to be light-hearted?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)