|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Reginald in Russia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is bitten by a dog that is assumed to have rabies?
2. What was the Duchess preparing notes on to speak about at the Club?
(a) Raising proper children.
(b) Modern travel.
(d) Modern warfare.
3. Who does the condemned man fall in love with?
(a) The local doctor's wife.
(b) A neighbor's wife.
(c) A madame of a brothel.
(d) A neighbor's daughter.
4. Why does one go to the Academy?
(a) To escape to solitude.
(b) To get away from one's parents.
(c) In self-defense.
(d) To learn about science.
5. Which empire, according to Reginald, has problems with limits existing in the same place?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reginald want to write a book about?
2. What job has Vanessa acquired at the end of "Cross Currents"?
3. What does the condemned man come across on a dark and lonely highway?
4. According to "The Blood-Feud of Toad-Water," what attribute do both hen-folk and women-kind both fail possess?
5. What kind of dog does Olga keep?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)