|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Reginald in Russia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Over how many countries is the condemned man sought?
2. In England, what kind of dog does Olga believe to be "chic"?
(a) A bull-dog.
(b) A poodle.
(c) A wolfhound.
(d) A Wheaton terrier.
3. What does Reginald state is the reason that his aunt "adopted" him?
(a) He was left by his parents.
(b) He was lost.
(c) He was a decorative sorrow.
(d) He needed a leader.
4. What kind of wine does Reginald bring for the Duchess to drink when they are at the Carlton?
5. What color does the Queen of Spain detest?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Reginald accused of reading which leads to his lack of sense of moral proportion?
2. Who does "the Other" quote, in "Reginald's Peace Poem", when they stated "I agree with you"?
3. What does Reginald state is "an absurdly overrated affair"?
4. According to "The Blood-Feud of Toad-Water," what attribute do both hen-folk and women-kind both fail possess?
5. What poetic device does Reginald use in the first line of his poem on peace?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)