|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Reginald in Russia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Reginald believe that "young men of brilliant attraction" should be?
(a) At tea parties.
(d) In school.
2. Who does the Major flatter with attention to make Emily jealous?
(a) A flapper.
(b) A ballerina.
(c) A maid.
(d) A model.
3. What kind of party is Reginald persuaded to go to?
(a) A birthday party.
(b) A garden party.
(c) A surprise party.
(d) A tea party.
4. Why is Reginald writing a poem on peace?
(a) He thought only he had the answers to the lack of peace.
(b) He got a new notebook.
(c) He has a new pen.
(d) He thought it would make him respected.
5. Who does the condemned man fall in love with?
(a) A madame of a brothel.
(b) A neighbor's wife.
(c) The local doctor's wife.
(d) A neighbor's daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of dog does Olga keep?
2. According to Reginald, who is never taught at a young enough age, about quality Christmas presents?
3. According to "Cross Currents," whom does Alaric Clyde roam about like?
4. What is wrong with Vanessa Pennington's husband?
5. How many children does Emily have?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)