|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Reginald in Russia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the former farmer marry?
(a) His best friend's daughter.
(b) A lion-tamer's widow.
(c) A prostitute.
(d) A madame of a brothel.
2. How many children does Emily have?
3. Who does Emily bribe in order to get her deckchair next to the Major?
(a) A maid.
(b) A deckhand.
(c) The steward.
(d) The captain.
4. According to "Cross Currents," whom does Alaric Clyde roam about like?
(a) A horse freed from bondage.
(b) A god of Olympus.
(c) A god of Hellas.
(d) A rabid dog.
5. According to Reginald, in "Reginald on House-Parties", who does one never really know?
(a) The hosts.
(b) The fox-terrier.
(c) The meaning of the party.
(d) The other guests.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the Princess, what do Russians have too much of to allow them to be light-hearted?
2. What does Emily accuse all men of being?
3. Who lives at Toad-Water?
4. Who does the condemned man fall in love with?
5. What kind of dog does Olga keep?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)