|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Reginald in Russia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Reginald sitting at the opening of "Reginald in Russia"?
(a) A Princess's salon.
(b) The Emperor's Station.
(c) Mozart's Bistro.
(d) A Princess's library.
2. What does the condemned man, in "The Lost Sanjak," want as consolation?
(a) A feast created for a king.
(b) New clothes.
(c) To tell his entire story.
(d) A book.
3. What does the narrator, in "Reginald's Rubaiyat," come to realize while they were in the bathroom?
(a) They wanted to get married.
(b) They needed to buy a gift.
(c) They wanted to be a poet.
(d) They needed to pay a debt.
4. How many children does Emily have?
5. Why does one go to the Academy?
(a) To escape to solitude.
(b) To get away from one's parents.
(c) In self-defense.
(d) To learn about science.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of dog does Olga keep?
2. Which empire, according to Reginald, has problems with limits existing in the same place?
3. What kind of party is Reginald persuaded to go to?
4. What does Reginald claim that ducks did not have?
5. Who does the Major flatter with attention to make Emily jealous?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)