|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Reginald in Russia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is bitten by a dog that is assumed to have rabies?
2. What does Reginald threaten the narrator with, for being rude, in "Reginald on the Academy"?
(a) To cause a scene at dinner.
(b) To leave and never come back.
(c) To buy them a tie for Christmas.
(d) To dine with them the following night.
3. What color does the Queen of Spain detest?
4. Where is Reginald sitting at the opening of "Reginald in Russia"?
(a) Mozart's Bistro.
(b) The Emperor's Station.
(c) A Princess's salon.
(d) A Princess's library.
5. What does the narrator, in "Reginald's Rubaiyat," come to realize while they were in the bathroom?
(a) They wanted to get married.
(b) They needed to buy a gift.
(c) They needed to pay a debt.
(d) They wanted to be a poet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of dog does Olga keep?
2. Why is Reginald writing a poem on peace?
3. What does Reginald claim that ducks did not have?
4. What does the condemned man, in "The Lost Sanjak," want as consolation?
5. What was the Duchess preparing notes on to speak about at the Club?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)