|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Reginald in Russia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which empire, according to Reginald, has problems with limits existing in the same place?
2. What does Reginald claim that ducks did not have?
(a) Real life.
3. Who lives at Toad-Water?
(a) The Cricks.
(b) The Manters.
(c) The Krafts.
(d) The Blands.
4. Who does Emily bribe in order to get her deckchair next to the Major?
(a) The steward.
(b) A deckhand.
(c) A maid.
(d) The captain.
5. What kind of party is Reginald persuaded to go to?
(a) A tea party.
(b) A birthday party.
(c) A garden party.
(d) A surprise party.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is bitten by a dog that is assumed to have rabies?
2. Where is Reginald sitting at the opening of "Reginald in Russia"?
3. What kind of dog does Olga keep?
4. According to "Cross Currents," whom does Alaric Clyde roam about like?
5. According to the Princess, what do Russians have too much of to allow them to be light-hearted?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)