|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Reginald in Russia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many miles do the children at Toad-Water have to walk to school?
2. What does Reginald claim that ducks did not have?
(d) Real life.
3. According to "Cross Currents," whom does Alaric Clyde roam about like?
(a) A god of Olympus.
(b) A horse freed from bondage.
(c) A rabid dog.
(d) A god of Hellas.
4. What present does Reginald not want at all for Christmas?
(a) A waist-coat.
(c) A Prayer-book.
(d) A tie.
5. What food passion does the Royal duchess have?
(a) Beef olives.
(b) Steak tartar.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the Princess, what do Russians have too much of to allow them to be light-hearted?
2. Where is Reginald sitting at the opening of "Reginald in Russia"?
3. Whose identity does the condemned man, in "The Lost Sanjak," assume?
4. What does the narrator, in "Reginald's Rubaiyat," come to realize while they were in the bathroom?
5. What was the Duchess preparing notes on to speak about at the Club?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)