|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Reginald in Russia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Reginald state is the reason that his aunt "adopted" him?
(a) He needed a leader.
(b) He was a decorative sorrow.
(c) He was lost.
(d) He was left by his parents.
2. What does Reginald claim that ducks did not have?
(d) Real life.
3. What kind of dog does Olga keep?
(d) Irish Setter.
4. Who does the former farmer marry?
(a) A madame of a brothel.
(b) A lion-tamer's widow.
(c) His best friend's daughter.
(d) A prostitute.
5. What does "the female relative in the country" believe is the best Christmas present?
(a) A basket of wheat.
(b) A rooster.
(c) A book.
(d) A tie.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Reginald, in "Reginald on House-Parties", who does one never really know?
2. Whose identity does the condemned man, in "The Lost Sanjak," assume?
3. According to the Princess, what do Russians have too much of to allow them to be light-hearted?
4. How many miles do the children at Toad-Water have to walk to school?
5. What is the name of Vanessa's husband?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)