|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Reginald in Russia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What food passion does the Royal duchess have?
(a) Steak tartar.
(d) Beef olives.
2. According to "The Blood-Feud of Toad-Water," what attribute do both hen-folk and women-kind both fail possess?
(a) Power during war.
(b) Calmness during misfortune.
(c) Solitude during ceremony.
(d) Self-control during chaos.
3. What is Reginald accused of reading which leads to his lack of sense of moral proportion?
4. Over how many countries is the condemned man sought?
5. Who does the former farmer marry?
(a) A lion-tamer's widow.
(b) A madame of a brothel.
(c) His best friend's daughter.
(d) A prostitute.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Emily accuse all men of being?
2. What present does Reginald not want at all for Christmas?
3. What does the condemned man, in "The Lost Sanjak," want as consolation?
4. What does Reginald claim that ducks did not have?
5. According to "Cross Currents," whom does Alaric Clyde roam about like?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)