|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Reginald in Russia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of dog does Olga keep?
(b) Irish Setter.
2. Who does Emily bribe in order to get her deckchair next to the Major?
(a) A deckhand.
(b) The captain.
(c) The steward.
(d) A maid.
3. What is the name of Vanessa's husband?
4. What does "the female relative in the country" believe is the best Christmas present?
(a) A tie.
(b) A book.
(c) A basket of wheat.
(d) A rooster.
5. What was the Duchess preparing notes on to speak about at the Club?
(b) Raising proper children.
(c) Modern warfare.
(d) Modern travel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the condemned man, in "The Lost Sanjak," want as consolation?
2. When, according to Reginald in "Reginald on the Academy", does one go to Heaven prematurely?
3. Where does Reginald believe that "young men of brilliant attraction" should be?
4. What kind of wine does Reginald bring for the Duchess to drink when they are at the Carlton?
5. What poetic device does Reginald use in the first line of his poem on peace?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)