|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Reginald in Russia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to "The Blood-Feud of Toad-Water," what attribute do both hen-folk and women-kind both fail possess?
(a) Solitude during ceremony.
(b) Self-control during chaos.
(c) Power during war.
(d) Calmness during misfortune.
2. What was the Duchess preparing notes on to speak about at the Club?
(a) Modern warfare.
(c) Raising proper children.
(d) Modern travel.
3. Why is Reginald writing a poem on peace?
(a) He thought it would make him respected.
(b) He got a new notebook.
(c) He has a new pen.
(d) He thought only he had the answers to the lack of peace.
4. What food passion does the Royal duchess have?
(a) Steak tartar.
(b) Beef olives.
5. How many children does Emily have?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to "Cross Currents," whom does Alaric Clyde roam about like?
2. Who does Emily bribe in order to get her deckchair next to the Major?
3. Who is bitten by a dog that is assumed to have rabies?
4. According to the Princess, what do Russians have too much of to allow them to be light-hearted?
5. According to Reginald, who is never taught at a young enough age, about quality Christmas presents?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)