|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Reginald in Russia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose identity does the condemned man, in "The Lost Sanjak," assume?
(a) A dead soldier's.
(b) A dead Salvationist.
(c) A priests.
(d) A missing hiker's.
2. Why does one go to the Academy?
(a) To escape to solitude.
(b) In self-defense.
(c) To learn about science.
(d) To get away from one's parents.
3. Who does the former farmer marry?
(a) A prostitute.
(b) His best friend's daughter.
(c) A lion-tamer's widow.
(d) A madame of a brothel.
4. According to Reginald, who is never taught at a young enough age, about quality Christmas presents?
5. What was the Duchess preparing notes on to speak about at the Club?
(b) Raising proper children.
(c) Modern warfare.
(d) Modern travel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of wine does Reginald bring for the Duchess to drink when they are at the Carlton?
2. What kind of party is Reginald persuaded to go to?
3. What does Reginald state is "an absurdly overrated affair"?
4. Which empire, according to Reginald, has problems with limits existing in the same place?
5. What responsibility do the Saunderses have based upon "Fate"?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)