|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Reginald in Russia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children does Emily have?
2. Over how many countries is the condemned man sought?
3. With whom does Reginald regard with distrust in "Reginald at the Theater"?
(a) His aunt.
(b) The Duke.
(c) The Duchess.
(d) The actors.
4. Who does the former farmer marry?
(a) A madame of a brothel.
(b) His best friend's daughter.
(c) A prostitute.
(d) A lion-tamer's widow.
5. Where is Reginald sitting at the opening of "Reginald in Russia"?
(a) A Princess's salon.
(b) A Princess's library.
(c) The Emperor's Station.
(d) Mozart's Bistro.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Emily accuse all men of being?
2. What kind of wine does Reginald bring for the Duchess to drink when they are at the Carlton?
3. According to "Cross Currents," whom does Alaric Clyde roam about like?
4. What does the condemned man, in "The Lost Sanjak," want as consolation?
5. Who does the condemned man fall in love with?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)