|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Reginald in Russia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Reginald threaten the narrator with, for being rude, in "Reginald on the Academy"?
(a) To buy them a tie for Christmas.
(b) To cause a scene at dinner.
(c) To dine with them the following night.
(d) To leave and never come back.
2. What does Emily accuse all men of being?
3. What kind of party is Reginald persuaded to go to?
(a) A garden party.
(b) A birthday party.
(c) A tea party.
(d) A surprise party.
4. What does the narrator, in "Reginald's Rubaiyat," come to realize while they were in the bathroom?
(a) They needed to pay a debt.
(b) They wanted to be a poet.
(c) They wanted to get married.
(d) They needed to buy a gift.
5. What present does Reginald not want at all for Christmas?
(b) A Prayer-book.
(c) A tie.
(d) A waist-coat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color does the Queen of Spain detest?
2. Whose identity does the condemned man, in "The Lost Sanjak," assume?
3. What food passion does the Royal duchess have?
4. Who is bitten by a dog that is assumed to have rabies?
5. According to "Cross Currents," whom does Alaric Clyde roam about like?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)