|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Reginald in Russia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to "Cross Currents," whom does Alaric Clyde roam about like?
(a) A god of Olympus.
(b) A rabid dog.
(c) A god of Hellas.
(d) A horse freed from bondage.
2. What kind of wine does Reginald bring for the Duchess to drink when they are at the Carlton?
3. What does Emily accuse all men of being?
4. Who lives at Toad-Water?
(a) The Manters.
(b) The Krafts.
(c) The Cricks.
(d) The Blands.
5. What does Reginald state is "an absurdly overrated affair"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose identity does the condemned man, in "The Lost Sanjak," assume?
2. Who does the condemned man fall in love with?
3. When, according to Reginald in "Reginald on the Academy", does one go to Heaven prematurely?
4. What was the Duchess preparing notes on to speak about at the Club?
5. According to Reginald, in "Reginald on House-Parties", who does one never really know?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)