|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Reginald in Russia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to "Cross Currents," whom does Alaric Clyde roam about like?
(a) A horse freed from bondage.
(b) A god of Hellas.
(c) A god of Olympus.
(d) A rabid dog.
2. According to Reginald, in "Reginald on House-Parties", who does one never really know?
(a) The meaning of the party.
(b) The hosts.
(c) The fox-terrier.
(d) The other guests.
3. Who is bitten by a dog that is assumed to have rabies?
4. Which empire, according to Reginald, has problems with limits existing in the same place?
5. What does Reginald want to write a book about?
(b) Relationships with older women.
(c) Personal reminiscences.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. In England, what kind of dog does Olga believe to be "chic"?
2. What does the narrator, in "Reginald's Rubaiyat," come to realize while they were in the bathroom?
3. How many children does Emily have?
4. Who does "the Other" quote, in "Reginald's Peace Poem", when they stated "I agree with you"?
5. What kind of wine does Reginald bring for the Duchess to drink when they are at the Carlton?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)