|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Reginald in Russia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose identity does the condemned man, in "The Lost Sanjak," assume?
(a) A dead Salvationist.
(b) A missing hiker's.
(c) A dead soldier's.
(d) A priests.
2. What is Reginald accused of reading which leads to his lack of sense of moral proportion?
3. Where is Reginald sitting at the opening of "Reginald in Russia"?
(a) A Princess's salon.
(b) The Emperor's Station.
(c) Mozart's Bistro.
(d) A Princess's library.
4. What does "the female relative in the country" believe is the best Christmas present?
(a) A book.
(b) A rooster.
(c) A tie.
(d) A basket of wheat.
5. What does Emily accuse all men of being?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color does the Queen of Spain detest?
2. Over how many countries is the condemned man sought?
3. What does Reginald threaten the narrator with, for being rude, in "Reginald on the Academy"?
4. What is wrong with Vanessa Pennington's husband?
5. Who lives at Toad-Water?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)