|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Reginald in Russia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the condemned man, in "The Lost Sanjak," want as consolation?
(a) New clothes.
(b) To tell his entire story.
(c) A feast created for a king.
(d) A book.
2. Why does one go to the Academy?
(a) To learn about science.
(b) To get away from one's parents.
(c) To escape to solitude.
(d) In self-defense.
3. How many children does Emily have?
4. Where does Reginald believe that "young men of brilliant attraction" should be?
(a) In school.
(b) At tea parties.
5. What poetic device does Reginald use in the first line of his poem on peace?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many miles do the children at Toad-Water have to walk to school?
2. What does the narrator, in "Reginald's Rubaiyat," come to realize while they were in the bathroom?
3. With whom does Reginald regard with distrust in "Reginald at the Theater"?
4. Which empire, according to Reginald, has problems with limits existing in the same place?
5. What present does Reginald not want at all for Christmas?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)