|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Reginald in Russia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Reginald regard with distrust in "Reginald at the Theater"?
(a) His aunt.
(b) The Duchess.
(c) The actors.
(d) The Duke.
2. Where is Reginald sitting at the opening of "Reginald in Russia"?
(a) A Princess's salon.
(b) A Princess's library.
(c) The Emperor's Station.
(d) Mozart's Bistro.
3. When, according to Reginald in "Reginald on the Academy", does one go to Heaven prematurely?
(a) When one has not yet become a man.
(b) When one fails to escape.
(c) When the book has not been signed.
(d) When the Sargent has not painted you yet.
4. Who does the former farmer marry?
(a) His best friend's daughter.
(b) A lion-tamer's widow.
(c) A madame of a brothel.
(d) A prostitute.
5. What does the condemned man, in "The Lost Sanjak," want as consolation?
(a) A feast created for a king.
(b) To tell his entire story.
(c) New clothes.
(d) A book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color does the Queen of Spain detest?
2. Why does one go to the Academy?
3. Who does Emily bribe in order to get her deckchair next to the Major?
4. What kind of flower does Reginald place in the button-hole of his lounge coat?
5. Which empire, according to Reginald, has problems with limits existing in the same place?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)