|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Reginald in Russia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Reginald state is the reason that his aunt "adopted" him?
(a) He needed a leader.
(b) He was a decorative sorrow.
(c) He was lost.
(d) He was left by his parents.
2. What poetic device does Reginald use in the first line of his poem on peace?
3. According to "The Blood-Feud of Toad-Water," what attribute do both hen-folk and women-kind both fail possess?
(a) Calmness during misfortune.
(b) Solitude during ceremony.
(c) Power during war.
(d) Self-control during chaos.
4. According to "Cross Currents," whom does Alaric Clyde roam about like?
(a) A horse freed from bondage.
(b) A rabid dog.
(c) A god of Olympus.
(d) A god of Hellas.
5. Who does Emily bribe in order to get her deckchair next to the Major?
(a) The captain.
(b) A deckhand.
(c) The steward.
(d) A maid.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the condemned man fall in love with?
2. What kind of dog does Olga keep?
3. What food passion does the Royal duchess have?
4. Why does one go to the Academy?
5. What does Reginald want to write a book about?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)