|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Reginald in Russia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Emily accuse all men of being?
2. What is wrong with Vanessa Pennington's husband?
(a) He was ill.
(b) He was poor.
(c) He was an abuser.
(d) He was too thin.
3. What does Reginald threaten the narrator with, for being rude, in "Reginald on the Academy"?
(a) To leave and never come back.
(b) To cause a scene at dinner.
(c) To buy them a tie for Christmas.
(d) To dine with them the following night.
4. Who is bitten by a dog that is assumed to have rabies?
5. What does "the female relative in the country" believe is the best Christmas present?
(a) A tie.
(b) A basket of wheat.
(c) A rooster.
(d) A book.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to "Cross Currents," whom does Alaric Clyde roam about like?
2. What responsibility do the Saunderses have based upon "Fate"?
3. In England, what kind of dog does Olga believe to be "chic"?
4. What job has Vanessa acquired at the end of "Cross Currents"?
5. According to "The Blood-Feud of Toad-Water," what attribute do both hen-folk and women-kind both fail possess?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)