|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Reginald in Russia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator, in "Reginald's Rubaiyat," come to realize while they were in the bathroom?
(a) They needed to pay a debt.
(b) They needed to buy a gift.
(c) They wanted to get married.
(d) They wanted to be a poet.
2. Which empire, according to Reginald, has problems with limits existing in the same place?
3. What food passion does the Royal duchess have?
(a) Beef olives.
(b) Steak tartar.
4. What does Emily accuse all men of being?
5. What job has Vanessa acquired at the end of "Cross Currents"?
(a) A brothel mistress.
(b) A maid at the Carlton.
(c) A kitchen staff position at the West End Club.
(d) A barmaid at a Russian pub.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does "the female relative in the country" believe is the best Christmas present?
2. Who does "the Other" quote, in "Reginald's Peace Poem", when they stated "I agree with you"?
3. What does the condemned man, in "The Lost Sanjak," want as consolation?
4. What does Reginald want to write a book about?
5. Why is Reginald writing a poem on peace?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)