|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Reginald in Russia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who lives at Toad-Water?
(a) The Blands.
(b) The Cricks.
(c) The Manters.
(d) The Krafts.
2. Over how many countries is the condemned man sought?
3. What does "the female relative in the country" believe is the best Christmas present?
(a) A rooster.
(b) A basket of wheat.
(c) A book.
(d) A tie.
4. What responsibility do the Saunderses have based upon "Fate"?
(a) Cow slaughter.
(b) Keeping fowls.
(c) Milk production.
(d) Cultivating of crops.
5. What is Reginald accused of reading which leads to his lack of sense of moral proportion?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reginald want to write a book about?
2. Why is Reginald writing a poem on peace?
3. What kind of flower does Reginald place in the button-hole of his lounge coat?
4. Whose identity does the condemned man, in "The Lost Sanjak," assume?
5. Where does Reginald believe that "young men of brilliant attraction" should be?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)