|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Reginald in Russia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Major flatter with attention to make Emily jealous?
(a) A model.
(b) A ballerina.
(c) A flapper.
(d) A maid.
2. Where does Reginald believe that "young men of brilliant attraction" should be?
(a) In school.
(d) At tea parties.
3. What responsibility do the Saunderses have based upon "Fate"?
(a) Cultivating of crops.
(b) Milk production.
(c) Keeping fowls.
(d) Cow slaughter.
4. What does Reginald threaten the narrator with, for being rude, in "Reginald on the Academy"?
(a) To buy them a tie for Christmas.
(b) To leave and never come back.
(c) To dine with them the following night.
(d) To cause a scene at dinner.
5. What kind of wine does Reginald bring for the Duchess to drink when they are at the Carlton?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Reginald, who is never taught at a young enough age, about quality Christmas presents?
2. What is Reginald accused of reading which leads to his lack of sense of moral proportion?
3. Over how many countries is the condemned man sought?
4. How many children does Emily have?
5. Why does one go to the Academy?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)