|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Reginald in Russia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What present does Reginald not want at all for Christmas?
(b) A Prayer-book.
(c) A tie.
(d) A waist-coat.
2. What does "the female relative in the country" believe is the best Christmas present?
(a) A tie.
(b) A basket of wheat.
(c) A rooster.
(d) A book.
3. According to Reginald, who is never taught at a young enough age, about quality Christmas presents?
4. Who does the Major flatter with attention to make Emily jealous?
(a) A ballerina.
(b) A maid.
(c) A flapper.
(d) A model.
5. Whose identity does the condemned man, in "The Lost Sanjak," assume?
(a) A priests.
(b) A dead soldier's.
(c) A missing hiker's.
(d) A dead Salvationist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What food passion does the Royal duchess have?
2. What kind of wine does Reginald bring for the Duchess to drink when they are at the Carlton?
3. What does Reginald threaten the narrator with, for being rude, in "Reginald on the Academy"?
4. What is wrong with Vanessa Pennington's husband?
5. According to the Princess, what do Russians have too much of to allow them to be light-hearted?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)