|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Reginald in Russia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with Vanessa Pennington's husband?
(a) He was poor.
(b) He was too thin.
(c) He was an abuser.
(d) He was ill.
2. What job has Vanessa acquired at the end of "Cross Currents"?
(a) A kitchen staff position at the West End Club.
(b) A maid at the Carlton.
(c) A brothel mistress.
(d) A barmaid at a Russian pub.
3. What is the name of Vanessa's husband?
4. When, according to Reginald in "Reginald on the Academy", does one go to Heaven prematurely?
(a) When the book has not been signed.
(b) When one has not yet become a man.
(c) When the Sargent has not painted you yet.
(d) When one fails to escape.
5. According to "Cross Currents," whom does Alaric Clyde roam about like?
(a) A rabid dog.
(b) A god of Hellas.
(c) A horse freed from bondage.
(d) A god of Olympus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of wine does Reginald bring for the Duchess to drink when they are at the Carlton?
2. What does "the female relative in the country" believe is the best Christmas present?
3. How many miles do the children at Toad-Water have to walk to school?
4. What does Reginald threaten the narrator with, for being rude, in "Reginald on the Academy"?
5. Who does Emily bribe in order to get her deckchair next to the Major?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)