Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Death Trap.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Reginald want to write a book about?
(a) Relationships with older women.
(c) Personal reminiscences.
(d) His mother.
2. What kind of buzzards does Mrs. Olsten say are nesting in her woods?
(a) Common Buzzards.
(b) Rough-Legged Buzzards.
(c) Black-breasted Buzzards.
(d) Buteo Buzzards.
3. Who does Mrs. Packletide hit when she fires off her gun?
(a) Her guide.
(b) The tiger.
(c) A tribesman.
(d) The bait.
4. Where does Arlington Stringham tell his joke?
(a) At the Vatican.
(b) The House of Commons.
(c) At church.
(d) At Scotland Yard.
5. According to "The Square Egg," what animal resembles the "drab-coated creature of the twilight"?
(a) The bat.
(b) The badger.
(c) The raccoon.
(d) The wolf.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Reginald, in "Reginald on House-Parties", who does one never really know?
2. What is the name of the theater that both Comus and the author of "The Woman Who Wished it was Wednesday" were at?
3. What job has Vanessa acquired at the end of "Cross Currents"?
4. Whose identity does the condemned man, in "The Lost Sanjak," assume?
5. According to "The Blood-Feud of Toad-Water," what attribute do both hen-folk and women-kind both fail possess?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)