|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Unbearable Bassingtons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the Duchess preparing notes on to speak about at the Club?
(a) Modern warfare.
(b) Modern travel.
(c) Raising proper children.
2. What type of hen has come between Jane and Dora?
(a) A Barred Rock.
(b) A Sussex.
(c) A Golden Comet.
(d) A Leghorn.
3. At the opening of "The Match-Maker," what time is it?
4. For whom is Mrs. Packletide going to arrange a lunch for at her home on Curzon Street?
(a) Caroline Finsberry.
(b) Virginia Tobermony.
(c) Loona Bimberton.
(d) Soyna Apperton.
5. How much is the yearly ransom that is to be paid for the return of Crispina Umbreleigh?
(a) 2,000 rupees.
(b) 1,000 rupees.
(c) 2,000 pounds.
(d) 1,000 pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reginald claim that ducks did not have?
2. What "system" does Hell lack?
3. According to "Cross Currents," whom does Alaric Clyde roam about like?
4. Who does the condemned man fall in love with?
5. Whose identity does the condemned man, in "The Lost Sanjak," assume?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)