|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Square Egg.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the former farmer marry?
(a) His best friend's daughter.
(b) A prostitute.
(c) A madame of a brothel.
(d) A lion-tamer's widow.
2. How many times does the orchestra play "The Chaplet"?
3. What age was the Baroness at the time of "Esme"?
4. What kind of animal does the Baroness come across while on horseback?
(a) A cougar.
(b) A hyena.
(c) A boar.
(d) A lion.
5. Where does Adela Pingsford say the ox is?
(a) In her garden.
(b) In the olive fields.
(c) In her orange groves.
(d) On Eshley's land.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does "the Other" quote, in "Reginald's Peace Poem", when they stated "I agree with you"?
2. How much money does the egg-seller need?
3. What responsibility do the Saunderses have based upon "Fate"?
4. What kind of dog does Olga keep?
5. What does the condemned man, in "The Lost Sanjak," want as consolation?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)