Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Beasts and Super-Beasts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What poetic device does Reginald use in the first line of his poem on peace?
2. Who does Emily bribe in order to get her deckchair next to the Major?
(a) A maid.
(b) The captain.
(c) A deckhand.
(d) The steward.
3. Whose identity does the condemned man, in "The Lost Sanjak," assume?
(a) A dead soldier's.
(b) A dead Salvationist.
(c) A priests.
(d) A missing hiker's.
4. Who lives at Toad-Water?
(a) The Krafts.
(b) The Cricks.
(c) The Manters.
(d) The Blands.
5. What instruments announces Mrs. Packletide's successful kill?
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Reginald regard with distrust in "Reginald at the Theater"?
2. What vessel is found during the search for sunken treasure?
3. What kind of flower does Reginald place in the button-hole of his lounge coat?
4. What does Reginald state is "an absurdly overrated affair"?
5. Who does the former farmer marry?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)