Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Reginald in Russia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When, according to Reginald in "Reginald on the Academy", does one go to Heaven prematurely?
(a) When the Sargent has not painted you yet.
(b) When one has not yet become a man.
(c) When one fails to escape.
(d) When the book has not been signed.
2. What kind of flower does Reginald place in the button-hole of his lounge coat?
(a) A lilly.
(b) A rose.
(c) A tulip.
(d) A carnation.
3. What does Reginald claim that ducks did not have?
(c) Real life.
4. Who is bitten by a dog that is assumed to have rabies?
5. According to the Princess, what do Russians have too much of to allow them to be light-hearted?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Reginald, who is never taught at a young enough age, about quality Christmas presents?
2. What food passion does the Royal duchess have?
3. What is Reginald accused of reading which leads to his lack of sense of moral proportion?
4. What does Reginald threaten the narrator with, for being rude, in "Reginald on the Academy"?
5. Which empire, according to Reginald, has problems with limits existing in the same place?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)