|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Unbearable Bassingtons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of buzzards does Mrs. Olsten say are nesting in her woods?
(a) Buteo Buzzards.
(b) Rough-Legged Buzzards.
(c) Common Buzzards.
(d) Black-breasted Buzzards.
2. Over how many countries is the condemned man sought?
3. What kind of caravan does Elaine pass as she is out riding her horse?
(a) A travelling wild-beast show.
(b) A military caravan.
(c) A gypsy caravan.
(d) A show-car caravan.
4. What bird has the narrator never seen in the war-lands?
(a) The pheasant.
(b) The buzzard.
(c) The wren.
(d) The eagle.
5. What happens to the rich Armenian who refused Mr. Lammer's request?
(a) He was shot and left to die.
(b) He was thrown over the cliffs.
(c) He was run over by a carriage.
(d) He was beaten nearly to death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reginald claim that ducks did not have?
2. Where is the train heading in "The Disappearance of Crispina Umbreleigh"?
3. What animal does the Brogue detest?
4. Why does one go to the Academy?
5. For whom is Mrs. Packletide going to arrange a lunch for at her home on Curzon Street?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)