|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Unbearable Bassingtons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is tied up as bait for a tiger?
(a) A goat.
(b) Three rabbits.
(c) A fox.
(d) A chicken.
2. Where does Adela Pingsford say the ox is?
(a) In her orange groves.
(b) In her garden.
(c) In the olive fields.
(d) On Eshley's land.
3. How much does Mrs. Packletide offer to a village to have the opportunity to shoot a tiger?
(a) 1,000 pounds.
(b) 1,000 rupees.
(c) 1,000 yen.
(d) 10,000 rupees.
4. When, according to Reginald in "Reginald on the Academy", does one go to Heaven prematurely?
(a) When the book has not been signed.
(b) When one fails to escape.
(c) When the Sargent has not painted you yet.
(d) When one has not yet become a man.
5. What kind of caravan does Elaine pass as she is out riding her horse?
(a) A military caravan.
(b) A show-car caravan.
(c) A travelling wild-beast show.
(d) A gypsy caravan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does "the female relative in the country" believe is the best Christmas present?
2. What does Mrs. Packletide do with the dead tiger?
3. What "system" does Hell lack?
4. At the end of "The Infernal Parliament," what letter does the Fiend state is missing?
5. What happens to the young buzzards at the end of "The Forbidden Buzzards"?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)