|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Unbearable Bassingtons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened that stopped the egg-seller from being able to get rich off of square eggs?
(a) His hens all died.
(b) His aunt killed all of the hens.
(c) War broke out.
(d) He became known as a fraud.
2. What kind of dog does Olga keep?
(d) Irish Setter.
3. What age was the Baroness at the time of "Esme"?
4. What does the narrator, in "Reginald's Rubaiyat," come to realize while they were in the bathroom?
(a) They wanted to get married.
(b) They wanted to be a poet.
(c) They needed to pay a debt.
(d) They needed to buy a gift.
5. What has disappeared from the Louvre?
(a) A sculpture.
(b) A crown.
(c) A jewel.
(d) A picture.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which birds hover "in the hottest parts of the line"?
2. According to Reginald, who is never taught at a young enough age, about quality Christmas presents?
3. Who does Sturridge "believe" Jane to be?
4. What does Mrs. Packletide do with the dead tiger?
5. What is the name of the theater that both Comus and the author of "The Woman Who Wished it was Wednesday" were at?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)