|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Unbearable Bassingtons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What bird, according to "Birds on the Western Front," is attracted to the rats and mice?
(a) Barn owls.
2. Who "harms" the buzzards at the end of "The Forbidden Buzzards"?
(b) The Duchess.
(d) A local hairdresser.
3. What is the name of the theater that both Comus and the author of "The Woman Who Wished it was Wednesday" were at?
(a) Devonshire Theater.
(b) Strawberry Hill Grande Theater.
(c) Kildonan Theater.
(d) Straw Exchange Theater.
4. Whose job is it to insure that both Jane and Dora do not come face-to-face?
(d) Clovis' mother.
5. What do Francesca's enemies know of her to lack?
(d) A soul.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Jane calls Lord Carrywood, what does he think she is offering?
2. According to "Cross Currents," whom does Alaric Clyde roam about like?
3. What kind of sandwiches are Francesca and her brother eating at the opening of "The Unbearable Bassington"?
4. According to "The Square Egg," what animal resembles the "drab-coated creature of the twilight"?
5. What does "the female relative in the country" believe is the best Christmas present?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)