|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Unbearable Bassingtons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What bird builds their nests in the "battered remnants" of a poplar tree?
(a) The stern.
(b) The goose.
(c) The turtledove.
(d) The magpie.
2. In "Esme," what does Clovis state were all the same?
(a) Hunting stories.
(b) Love stories.
(c) Vacation stories.
(d) Disaster stories.
3. Who does the condemned man fall in love with?
(a) A neighbor's daughter.
(b) A neighbor's wife.
(c) A madame of a brothel.
(d) The local doctor's wife.
4. Which empire, according to Reginald, has problems with limits existing in the same place?
5. What bird does the narrator come across that "flitted wistfully to and fro"?
(a) A hen-chaffinch.
(b) A purple martin.
(c) A pearl kite.
(d) An osprey.
Short Answer Questions
1. For how many years has the galleon laid in semi-retirement?
2. According to "The Square Egg," what animal resembles the "drab-coated creature of the twilight"?
3. How many hands tall is the Brogue?
4. What bird, according to "Birds on the Western Front," is attracted to the rats and mice?
5. What has disappeared from the Louvre?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)