|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Unbearable Bassingtons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Mullets' daughter that Mr. Penricarde admires?
2. Which bird is seen "in the chill, misty hour of gloom"?
(a) The lark.
(b) The grey kingbird.
(c) The vulture.
(d) The musician wren.
3. What does Reginald claim that ducks did not have?
(c) Real life.
4. What happens to the young buzzards at the end of "The Forbidden Buzzards"?
(a) They were shot.
(b) They were traped.
(c) They were eaten.
(d) They were stolen.
5. How much is the yearly ransom that is to be paid for the return of Crispina Umbreleigh?
(a) 2,000 rupees.
(b) 1,000 rupees.
(c) 1,000 pounds.
(d) 2,000 pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gift does Harvey Bope give to his nephews on Easter?
2. Who owns the hen that "The victim of war" spoke of?
3. According to Reginald, in "Reginald on House-Parties", who does one never really know?
4. What does Mrs. Eggelby promise Clovis at the end of "Clovis on Parental Responsibilities"?
5. What ailment does Miss Gilpet state is fictitious?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)