|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Unbearable Bassingtons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose identity does the condemned man, in "The Lost Sanjak," assume?
(a) A missing hiker's.
(b) A dead soldier's.
(c) A priests.
(d) A dead Salvationist.
2. Why does one go to the Academy?
(a) To learn about science.
(b) To escape to solitude.
(c) To get away from one's parents.
(d) In self-defense.
3. In "The Chaplet," what waltz is the orchestra not playing?
(a) Washington's Waltz.
(b) The Ice-cream Sailor waltz.
(c) The Rose Colored Glasses waltz.
(d) The Starlit Night Waltz.
4. What kind of caravan does Elaine pass as she is out riding her horse?
(a) A military caravan.
(b) A gypsy caravan.
(c) A travelling wild-beast show.
(d) A show-car caravan.
5. Where did Courtenay Youghal's "plum-roan gelding" win a prize?
(b) Churchill Downs.
(d) Keeneleand Racetrack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the family who lose their child in "The Quest"?
2. What bird builds their nests in the "battered remnants" of a poplar tree?
3. According to "The Blood-Feud of Toad-Water," what attribute do both hen-folk and women-kind both fail possess?
4. Where does Arlington Stringham tell his joke?
5. What kind of animal does the Baroness come across while on horseback?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)