|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Unbearable Bassingtons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times does the orchestra play "The Chaplet"?
2. How much is the yearly ransom that is to be paid for the return of Crispina Umbreleigh?
(a) 2,000 pounds.
(b) 1,000 rupees.
(c) 2,000 rupees.
(d) 1,000 pounds.
3. Who lives at Toad-Water?
(a) The Manters.
(b) The Blands.
(c) The Cricks.
(d) The Krafts.
4. How many miles do the children at Toad-Water have to walk to school?
5. Who is Esme?
(a) A favorite horse.
(b) A child.
(c) A hyena.
(d) A friend of the Baroness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of chickens does Merla Blathington's sister hatch?
2. What kind of dog does Olga keep?
3. What "kind" of child does the Baroness come across during her ride?
4. Who asks Clovis if he was a matchmaker?
5. What word does "The Square Egg" define through the following :"a sort of compound between a wine-shop and a coffee-house?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)