|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Unbearable Bassingtons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is bitten by a dog that is assumed to have rabies?
2. What is the Brogue known as?
(c) The Beast.
3. According to another myth, as told by Amalie, who must die for the legend to come true?
(a) A member of the Royal family.
(b) A member of the Cernogratz family.
(c) The first born son in a family.
(d) The first born daughter of the occupying family.
4. What invention does the Duchess believe to be the key to the recovery of the sunken treasure?
(b) Electric-suction dredge.
(c) Glass bottom boats.
(d) Scuba gear.
5. Why does one go to the Academy?
(a) To escape to solitude.
(b) To learn about science.
(c) To get away from one's parents.
(d) In self-defense.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened that stopped the egg-seller from being able to get rich off of square eggs?
2. What kind of dog does Olga keep?
3. How much money does the egg-seller need?
4. What type of hen has come between Jane and Dora?
5. How many times does the orchestra play "The Chaplet"?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)