|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Unbearable Bassingtons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the young buzzards at the end of "The Forbidden Buzzards"?
(a) They were traped.
(b) They were eaten.
(c) They were shot.
(d) They were stolen.
2. What animal does the Brogue detest?
(c) Other horses.
3. What is the highest mark of appreciation in Pandemonium?
(a) Standing ovations.
(b) Being listened to in silent appreciation.
(d) Stomping of feet.
4. When, according to Reginald in "Reginald on the Academy", does one go to Heaven prematurely?
(a) When the Sargent has not painted you yet.
(b) When one has not yet become a man.
(c) When the book has not been signed.
(d) When one fails to escape.
5. Over how many countries is the condemned man sought?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is bitten by a dog that is assumed to have rabies?
2. In "The Chaplet," what waltz is the orchestra not playing?
3. When Jane calls Lord Carrywood, what does he think she is offering?
4. What does Emily accuse all men of being?
5. According to "The Square Egg," what animal resembles the "drab-coated creature of the twilight"?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)