|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Unbearable Bassingtons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of caravan does Elaine pass as she is out riding her horse?
(a) A travelling wild-beast show.
(b) A gypsy caravan.
(c) A show-car caravan.
(d) A military caravan.
2. To whom does Sir James wish Lady Drakmanton would pay attention to?
(a) His niece, Martha.
(b) His nephew, Jonathon.
(c) The Franton-Grubbs.
(d) The Smithly-Dubbs.
3. Who does the former farmer marry?
(a) A prostitute.
(b) His best friend's daughter.
(c) A lion-tamer's widow.
(d) A madame of a brothel.
4. What type of hen has come between Jane and Dora?
(a) A Sussex.
(b) A Leghorn.
(c) A Barred Rock.
(d) A Golden Comet.
5. What kind of buzzards does Mrs. Olsten say are nesting in her woods?
(a) Common Buzzards.
(b) Buteo Buzzards.
(c) Black-breasted Buzzards.
(d) Rough-Legged Buzzards.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is tied up as bait for a tiger?
2. Who is bitten by a dog that is assumed to have rabies?
3. What "kind" of child does the Baroness come across during her ride?
4. According to Reginald, in "Reginald on House-Parties", who does one never really know?
5. How many children does Emily have?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)