|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Unbearable Bassingtons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does "the Other" quote, in "Reginald's Peace Poem", when they stated "I agree with you"?
2. What does Reginald state is the reason that his aunt "adopted" him?
(a) He needed a leader.
(b) He was lost.
(c) He was a decorative sorrow.
(d) He was left by his parents.
3. Where does Adela Pingsford say the ox is?
(a) In her orange groves.
(b) In her garden.
(c) In the olive fields.
(d) On Eshley's land.
4. What kind of wine does Reginald bring for the Duchess to drink when they are at the Carlton?
5. In "Esme," what does Clovis state were all the same?
(a) Disaster stories.
(b) Love stories.
(c) Vacation stories.
(d) Hunting stories.
Short Answer Questions
1. What vessel is found during the search for sunken treasure?
2. What happened that stopped the egg-seller from being able to get rich off of square eggs?
3. Who owns the hen that "The victim of war" spoke of?
4. According to the Baroness Gruebel , what will happen if someone is to die in the castle?
5. What does the London paper state boys should not be given as toys?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)