|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Unbearable Bassingtons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In whose honor does Francesca throw a farewell dinner?
(a) The Duke's.
(c) Lady Veula's.
(d) Her son's.
2. What happened that stopped the egg-seller from being able to get rich off of square eggs?
(a) He became known as a fraud.
(b) War broke out.
(c) His hens all died.
(d) His aunt killed all of the hens.
3. What kind of wine does Reginald bring for the Duchess to drink when they are at the Carlton?
4. What does Emily accuse all men of being?
5. What kind of flower does Reginald place in the button-hole of his lounge coat?
(a) A rose.
(b) A lilly.
(c) A carnation.
(d) A tulip.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reginald claim that ducks did not have?
2. Why does Mrs. Packletide say that she will never hunt again?
3. Where is Reginald sitting at the opening of "Reginald in Russia"?
4. Who does Marion Eggelby state that Clovis would like (one of her children)?
5. Over how many countries is the condemned man sought?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)