|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Unbearable Bassingtons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the Princess, what do Russians have too much of to allow them to be light-hearted?
2. What is the name of the Mullets' daughter that Mr. Penricarde admires?
3. What is Mr. Lammer's one ruling passion?
(a) Buzzard watching.
(c) Woman watching.
(d) Breeding horses.
4. With whom does Reginald regard with distrust in "Reginald at the Theater"?
(a) The actors.
(b) The Duke.
(c) The Duchess.
(d) His aunt.
5. Comus, when telling Elaine it was too hot for tea, states that he would rather do what?
(a) Swim in the lake.
(b) Drink beer in the gardens.
(c) Recline in the gazebo.
(d) Feed the swans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the Duchess preparing notes on to speak about at the Club?
2. What word does "The Square Egg" define through the following :"a sort of compound between a wine-shop and a coffee-house?
3. To whom does Sir James wish Lady Drakmanton would pay attention to?
4. What is wrong with Vanessa Pennington's husband?
5. Over how many countries is the condemned man sought?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)