|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Unbearable Bassingtons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of buzzards does Mrs. Olsten say are nesting in her woods?
(a) Common Buzzards.
(b) Black-breasted Buzzards.
(c) Rough-Legged Buzzards.
(d) Buteo Buzzards.
2. To whom does James Cushat-Prinkley plan on proposing to?
3. What is found in the strong box of the sunken vessel?
(a) Gold and silver coins.
(b) A map to the sunken treasure.
(c) Papers naming people of question.
(d) A locket with a picture of the Duchess.
4. How much money does the egg-seller need?
(a) 80 francs.
(b) 80 rupees.
(c) 180 francs.
(d) 180 pounds.
5. Who is Esme?
(a) A favorite horse.
(b) A hyena.
(c) A friend of the Baroness.
(d) A child.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the rich Armenian who refused Mr. Lammer's request?
2. What bird builds their nests in the "battered remnants" of a poplar tree?
3. Which empire, according to Reginald, has problems with limits existing in the same place?
4. What type of hen has come between Jane and Dora?
5. What has disappeared from the Louvre?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)