|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Unbearable Bassingtons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Baroness state was "one of those strapping florid girls"?
2. What bird does the narrator come across that "flitted wistfully to and fro"?
(a) A purple martin.
(b) A hen-chaffinch.
(c) A pearl kite.
(d) An osprey.
3. What ailment does Miss Gilpet state is fictitious?
4. What poetic device does Reginald use in the first line of his poem on peace?
5. According to another myth, as told by Amalie, who must die for the legend to come true?
(a) A member of the Royal family.
(b) The first born son in a family.
(c) The first born daughter of the occupying family.
(d) A member of the Cernogratz family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of animal does the Baroness come across while on horseback?
2. In "Esme," what does Clovis state were all the same?
3. What does "the female relative in the country" believe is the best Christmas present?
4. What is the name of the Mullets' daughter that Mr. Penricarde admires?
5. How old is James Cushat-Prinkley in "Tea"?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)