|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Unbearable Bassingtons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose identity does the condemned man, in "The Lost Sanjak," assume?
(a) A dead Salvationist.
(b) A missing hiker's.
(c) A priests.
(d) A dead soldier's.
2. What is the name of Vanessa's husband?
3. What bird does the narrator come across that "flitted wistfully to and fro"?
(a) A purple martin.
(b) A hen-chaffinch.
(c) A pearl kite.
(d) An osprey.
4. What "kind" of child does the Baroness come across during her ride?
(a) An abandoned child.
(b) A wolf-child.
(c) A peasant's child.
(d) A gypsy child.
5. Whose job is it to insure that both Jane and Dora do not come face-to-face?
(b) Clovis' mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks Clovis if he was a matchmaker?
2. What was Francesca known as when she was younger?
3. What kind of chickens does Merla Blathington's sister hatch?
4. What is the name of the hotel, where Elaine Youghal eats lunch, that is one of Vienna's most expensive hotels?
5. How much money does the egg-seller need?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)