|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Unbearable Bassingtons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Arlington Stringham tell his joke?
(a) At church.
(b) At the Vatican.
(c) At Scotland Yard.
(d) The House of Commons.
2. According to "Cross Currents," whom does Alaric Clyde roam about like?
(a) A god of Hellas.
(b) A rabid dog.
(c) A horse freed from bondage.
(d) A god of Olympus.
3. Where, according to "The Square Egg," are the best eggs raised?
4. How many hands tall is the Brogue?
5. Where does Strudwarden want to spend Easter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of hen has come between Jane and Dora?
2. In "Esme," what does Clovis state were all the same?
3. Who asks Clovis if he was a matchmaker?
4. What bird builds their nests in the "battered remnants" of a poplar tree?
5. What kind of party is Reginald persuaded to go to?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)