|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Unbearable Bassingtons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the opening of "The Match-Maker," what time is it?
2. What bird has the narrator never seen in the war-lands?
(a) The wren.
(b) The buzzard.
(c) The eagle.
(d) The pheasant.
3. To whom does Sir James wish Lady Drakmanton would pay attention to?
(a) The Franton-Grubbs.
(b) His nephew, Jonathon.
(c) His niece, Martha.
(d) The Smithly-Dubbs.
4. Who does Emily bribe in order to get her deckchair next to the Major?
(a) A deckhand.
(b) The steward.
(c) A maid.
(d) The captain.
5. What does Jane ask Louise to read to Emma?
(b) "Faerie Queen."
(c) "The Wife of Bath."
(d) "Sins and Sinners."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Packletide do with the dead tiger?
2. Why is Reginald writing a poem on peace?
3. What is the name of the hotel, where Elaine Youghal eats lunch, that is one of Vienna's most expensive hotels?
4. For whom is Mrs. Packletide going to arrange a lunch for at her home on Curzon Street?
5. Who does the Major flatter with attention to make Emily jealous?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)