|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Unbearable Bassingtons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ailment does Miss Gilpet state is fictitious?
2. What book, mentioned in "The Jesting of Arlington Stringham," is to have been denied being read by everyone?
(b) "By Mere Chance."
(c) "120 Days of Sodom."
(d) "The Gospel of Mary."
3. What, according to Clovis' host, is "becoming a habit" with Clovis?
(a) False stories.
(d) Red wines.
4. At the opening of "The Hedgehog," what is being played by mixed doubles?
(a) Lawn tennis.
5. What has disappeared from the Louvre?
(a) A crown.
(b) A picture.
(c) A jewel.
(d) A sculpture.
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom is Mrs. Packletide going to arrange a lunch for at her home on Curzon Street?
2. Who does the Baroness state was "one of those strapping florid girls"?
3. What gift does Harvey Bope give to his nephews on Easter?
4. At the end of "The Infernal Parliament," what letter does the Fiend state is missing?
5. What is the name of Courtenay Youghal's "plum-roan gelding"?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)