|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Unbearable Bassingtons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clovis believe to be "more beautiful than any religion"?
2. What did the Baroness say that she is going to do to Amalie after the new year festivities have ended?
(a) Kill her.
(b) Marry her off.
(c) Fire her.
(d) Adopt her.
3. What bird has the narrator never seen in the war-lands?
(a) The eagle.
(b) The pheasant.
(c) The wren.
(d) The buzzard.
4. What is the name of the hotel, where Elaine Youghal eats lunch, that is one of Vienna's most expensive hotels?
(a) Hotel Am Stephansplatz.
(b) Speise Saal.
(c) The Carlton Hotel Vienna.
(d) Hotel City Central in Vienna.
5. Who does the Baroness state was "one of those strapping florid girls"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What age was the Baroness at the time of "Esme"?
2. Who does Mrs. Packletide hit when she fires off her gun?
3. What kind of wine does Reginald bring for the Duchess to drink when they are at the Carlton?
4. What bird does the narrator see circling over the top of an oak-corpse?
5. What does Emily accuse all men of being?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)