|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Chronicles of Clovis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What book, mentioned in "The Jesting of Arlington Stringham," is to have been denied being read by everyone?
(a) "The Gospel of Mary."
(b) "120 Days of Sodom."
(c) "By Mere Chance."
2. Why does Mrs. Packletide say that she will never hunt again?
(a) Too humbling.
(b) Too emotional.
(c) Too much excitement.
(d) Too expensive.
3. What is tied up as bait for a tiger?
(a) Three rabbits.
(b) A goat.
(c) A chicken.
(d) A fox.
4. What color does the Queen of Spain detest?
5. What is the name of Vanessa's husband?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times does the orchestra play "The Chaplet"?
2. Why is Reginald writing a poem on peace?
3. Where does Reginald believe that "young men of brilliant attraction" should be?
4. What kind of party is Reginald persuaded to go to?
5. Where does Arlington Stringham tell his joke?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)