|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Chronicles of Clovis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which empire, according to Reginald, has problems with limits existing in the same place?
2. Who does Emily bribe in order to get her deckchair next to the Major?
(a) The steward.
(b) The captain.
(c) A maid.
(d) A deckhand.
3. For whom is Mrs. Packletide going to arrange a lunch for at her home on Curzon Street?
(a) Virginia Tobermony.
(b) Soyna Apperton.
(c) Loona Bimberton.
(d) Caroline Finsberry.
4. What book, mentioned in "The Jesting of Arlington Stringham," is to have been denied being read by everyone?
(a) "By Mere Chance."
(b) "120 Days of Sodom."
(d) "The Gospel of Mary."
5. Where does Arlington Stringham tell his joke?
(a) At the Vatican.
(b) The House of Commons.
(c) At Scotland Yard.
(d) At church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What instruments announces Mrs. Packletide's successful kill?
2. What is the name of Vanessa's husband?
3. What ailment does Miss Gilpet state is fictitious?
4. What kind of animal does the Baroness come across while on horseback?
5. What does Reginald state is "an absurdly overrated affair"?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)