|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Chronicles of Clovis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Reginald, in "Reginald on House-Parties", who does one never really know?
(a) The other guests.
(b) The fox-terrier.
(c) The hosts.
(d) The meaning of the party.
2. What job has Vanessa acquired at the end of "Cross Currents"?
(a) A kitchen staff position at the West End Club.
(b) A brothel mistress.
(c) A maid at the Carlton.
(d) A barmaid at a Russian pub.
3. According to "Cross Currents," whom does Alaric Clyde roam about like?
(a) A god of Hellas.
(b) A rabid dog.
(c) A horse freed from bondage.
(d) A god of Olympus.
4. Why does the Baroness prefer her home to the wilderness?
(b) All of those stated.
(c) Hot and cold water.
(d) Domestic service.
5. Who is Esme?
(a) A child.
(b) A friend of the Baroness.
(c) A favorite horse.
(d) A hyena.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Esme," what does Clovis state were all the same?
2. What kind of animal does the Baroness come across while on horseback?
3. What is tied up as bait for a tiger?
4. What present does Reginald not want at all for Christmas?
5. What does the narrator, in "Reginald's Rubaiyat," come to realize while they were in the bathroom?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)