|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Chronicles of Clovis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Reginald, who is never taught at a young enough age, about quality Christmas presents?
2. What does Reginald claim that ducks did not have?
(c) Real life.
3. What does "the female relative in the country" believe is the best Christmas present?
(a) A tie.
(b) A rooster.
(c) A basket of wheat.
(d) A book.
4. Who does Emily bribe in order to get her deckchair next to the Major?
(a) A maid.
(b) The captain.
(c) A deckhand.
(d) The steward.
5. Which empire, according to Reginald, has problems with limits existing in the same place?
Short Answer Questions
1. What age was the Baroness at the time of "Esme"?
2. What present does Reginald not want at all for Christmas?
3. Whose identity does the condemned man, in "The Lost Sanjak," assume?
4. What does Reginald want to write a book about?
5. What ailment does Miss Gilpet state is fictitious?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)