|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Chronicles of Clovis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to "The Blood-Feud of Toad-Water," what attribute do both hen-folk and women-kind both fail possess?
(a) Solitude during ceremony.
(b) Self-control during chaos.
(c) Calmness during misfortune.
(d) Power during war.
2. Who lives at Toad-Water?
(a) The Blands.
(b) The Cricks.
(c) The Krafts.
(d) The Manters.
3. What does "the female relative in the country" believe is the best Christmas present?
(a) A basket of wheat.
(b) A book.
(c) A tie.
(d) A rooster.
4. What is Reginald accused of reading which leads to his lack of sense of moral proportion?
5. Who does "the Other" quote, in "Reginald's Peace Poem", when they stated "I agree with you"?
Short Answer Questions
1. In England, what kind of dog does Olga believe to be "chic"?
2. What kind of animal does the Baroness come across while on horseback?
3. What is tied up as bait for a tiger?
4. Who does the former farmer marry?
5. In "The Chaplet," what waltz is the orchestra not playing?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)