|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Chronicles of Clovis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Reginald state is the reason that his aunt "adopted" him?
(a) He needed a leader.
(b) He was a decorative sorrow.
(c) He was left by his parents.
(d) He was lost.
2. What kind of wine does Reginald bring for the Duchess to drink when they are at the Carlton?
3. What does the condemned man come across on a dark and lonely highway?
(a) A dead body.
(b) A felled tree.
(c) An abandoned dog.
(d) A Bible.
4. What poetic device does Reginald use in the first line of his poem on peace?
5. What is tied up as bait for a tiger?
(a) A fox.
(b) A goat.
(c) Three rabbits.
(d) A chicken.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Reginald sitting at the opening of "Reginald in Russia"?
2. Who does "the Other" quote, in "Reginald's Peace Poem", when they stated "I agree with you"?
3. Who does the Major flatter with attention to make Emily jealous?
4. How much does Mrs. Packletide offer to a village to have the opportunity to shoot a tiger?
5. What does the condemned man, in "The Lost Sanjak," want as consolation?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)