|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Chronicles of Clovis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Chaplet," what waltz is the orchestra not playing?
(a) The Rose Colored Glasses waltz.
(b) Washington's Waltz.
(c) The Starlit Night Waltz.
(d) The Ice-cream Sailor waltz.
2. Why does one go to the Academy?
(a) To learn about science.
(b) To escape to solitude.
(c) In self-defense.
(d) To get away from one's parents.
3. Who does the former farmer marry?
(a) His best friend's daughter.
(b) A lion-tamer's widow.
(c) A madame of a brothel.
(d) A prostitute.
4. What instruments announces Mrs. Packletide's successful kill?
5. What job has Vanessa acquired at the end of "Cross Currents"?
(a) A maid at the Carlton.
(b) A brothel mistress.
(c) A kitchen staff position at the West End Club.
(d) A barmaid at a Russian pub.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the garnish used on the duck entree in "The Chaplet"?
2. What does Reginald state is "an absurdly overrated affair"?
3. At the opening of "The Match-Maker," what time is it?
4. How many miles do the children at Toad-Water have to walk to school?
5. What poetic device does Reginald use in the first line of his poem on peace?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)