|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Chronicles of Clovis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Reginald accused of reading which leads to his lack of sense of moral proportion?
2. With whom does Reginald regard with distrust in "Reginald at the Theater"?
(a) His aunt.
(b) The actors.
(c) The Duke.
(d) The Duchess.
3. What kind of animal does the Baroness come across while on horseback?
(a) A hyena.
(b) A boar.
(c) A cougar.
(d) A lion.
4. What does the condemned man, in "The Lost Sanjak," want as consolation?
(a) To tell his entire story.
(b) New clothes.
(c) A book.
(d) A feast created for a king.
5. What, according to Clovis' host, is "becoming a habit" with Clovis?
(b) False stories.
(c) Red wines.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Reginald, in "Reginald on House-Parties", who does one never really know?
2. Why does one go to the Academy?
3. What does Reginald threaten the narrator with, for being rude, in "Reginald on the Academy"?
4. How many times does the orchestra play "The Chaplet"?
5. What is the name of the family who lose their child in "The Quest"?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)