|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Chronicles of Clovis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instruments announces Mrs. Packletide's successful kill?
2. What ailment does Miss Gilpet state is fictitious?
3. Why is Reginald writing a poem on peace?
(a) He has a new pen.
(b) He thought it would make him respected.
(c) He thought only he had the answers to the lack of peace.
(d) He got a new notebook.
4. Where does Reginald believe that "young men of brilliant attraction" should be?
(a) In school.
(b) At tea parties.
5. According to the Princess, what do Russians have too much of to allow them to be light-hearted?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children does Emily have?
2. What does the condemned man, in "The Lost Sanjak," want as consolation?
3. Who is Esme?
4. What book, mentioned in "The Jesting of Arlington Stringham," is to have been denied being read by everyone?
5. According to Reginald, in "Reginald on House-Parties", who does one never really know?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)