|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Chronicles of Clovis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with Vanessa Pennington's husband?
(a) He was poor.
(b) He was an abuser.
(c) He was too thin.
(d) He was ill.
2. How many children does Emily have?
3. What was the Duchess preparing notes on to speak about at the Club?
(a) Modern warfare.
(c) Raising proper children.
(d) Modern travel.
4. What "kind" of child does the Baroness come across during her ride?
(a) A peasant's child.
(b) A gypsy child.
(c) An abandoned child.
(d) A wolf-child.
5. What responsibility do the Saunderses have based upon "Fate"?
(a) Cultivating of crops.
(b) Keeping fowls.
(c) Cow slaughter.
(d) Milk production.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of animal does the Baroness come across while on horseback?
2. Who is bitten by a dog that is assumed to have rabies?
3. In England, what kind of dog does Olga believe to be "chic"?
4. Who does Mrs. Packletide hit when she fires off her gun?
5. Why does the Baroness prefer her home to the wilderness?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)