|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Chronicles of Clovis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does one go to the Academy?
(a) To escape to solitude.
(b) To learn about science.
(c) In self-defense.
(d) To get away from one's parents.
2. Whose identity does the condemned man, in "The Lost Sanjak," assume?
(a) A dead soldier's.
(b) A dead Salvationist.
(c) A missing hiker's.
(d) A priests.
3. What instruments announces Mrs. Packletide's successful kill?
4. For whom is Mrs. Packletide going to arrange a lunch for at her home on Curzon Street?
(a) Loona Bimberton.
(b) Caroline Finsberry.
(c) Virginia Tobermony.
(d) Soyna Apperton.
5. How many miles do the children at Toad-Water have to walk to school?
Short Answer Questions
1. What ailment does Miss Gilpet state is fictitious?
2. How many times does the orchestra play "The Chaplet"?
3. What kind of animal does the Baroness come across while on horseback?
4. What was the Duchess preparing notes on to speak about at the Club?
5. What does Mrs. Packletide do with the dead tiger?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)