|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Chronicles of Clovis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many miles do the children at Toad-Water have to walk to school?
2. What kind of dog does Olga keep?
(a) Irish Setter.
3. Why does Mrs. Packletide say that she will never hunt again?
(a) Too much excitement.
(b) Too humbling.
(c) Too expensive.
(d) Too emotional.
4. What "kind" of child does the Baroness come across during her ride?
(a) A gypsy child.
(b) An abandoned child.
(c) A wolf-child.
(d) A peasant's child.
5. According to "The Blood-Feud of Toad-Water," what attribute do both hen-folk and women-kind both fail possess?
(a) Power during war.
(b) Solitude during ceremony.
(c) Self-control during chaos.
(d) Calmness during misfortune.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Reginald, who is never taught at a young enough age, about quality Christmas presents?
2. What poetic device does Reginald use in the first line of his poem on peace?
3. Whose identity does the condemned man, in "The Lost Sanjak," assume?
4. What does Reginald want to write a book about?
5. For whom is Mrs. Packletide going to arrange a lunch for at her home on Curzon Street?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)