|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Chronicles of Clovis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Reginald state is "an absurdly overrated affair"?
2. How many miles do the children at Toad-Water have to walk to school?
3. What is the name of the family who lose their child in "The Quest"?
4. Who does the condemned man fall in love with?
(a) The local doctor's wife.
(b) A madame of a brothel.
(c) A neighbor's wife.
(d) A neighbor's daughter.
5. What does Reginald state is the reason that his aunt "adopted" him?
(a) He was a decorative sorrow.
(b) He needed a leader.
(c) He was left by his parents.
(d) He was lost.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Reginald believe that "young men of brilliant attraction" should be?
2. With whom does Reginald regard with distrust in "Reginald at the Theater"?
3. What is tied up as bait for a tiger?
4. In "The Chaplet," what waltz is the orchestra not playing?
5. What job has Vanessa acquired at the end of "Cross Currents"?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)