|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Chronicles of Clovis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to "Cross Currents," whom does Alaric Clyde roam about like?
(a) A rabid dog.
(b) A god of Hellas.
(c) A horse freed from bondage.
(d) A god of Olympus.
2. In "Esme," what does Clovis state were all the same?
(a) Hunting stories.
(b) Love stories.
(c) Disaster stories.
(d) Vacation stories.
3. Who is Esme?
(a) A hyena.
(b) A favorite horse.
(c) A friend of the Baroness.
(d) A child.
4. What is the garnish used on the duck entree in "The Chaplet"?
5. How many children does Emily have?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times does the orchestra play "The Chaplet"?
2. How much does Mrs. Packletide offer to a village to have the opportunity to shoot a tiger?
3. What color does the Queen of Spain detest?
4. What is the name of the family who lose their child in "The Quest"?
5. In "The Chaplet," what waltz is the orchestra not playing?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)