|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Toys of Peace.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does one go to the Academy?
(a) To learn about science.
(b) To escape to solitude.
(c) To get away from one's parents.
(d) In self-defense.
2. What does the narrator, in "Reginald's Rubaiyat," come to realize while they were in the bathroom?
(a) They needed to buy a gift.
(b) They needed to pay a debt.
(c) They wanted to get married.
(d) They wanted to be a poet.
3. What gift does Harvey Bope give to his nephews on Easter?
(a) A collection of soldiers.
(b) A fort model.
(c) A municipal dust-bin.
(d) A Somali camel-corps.
4. What does Emily accuse all men of being?
5. What is found in the strong box of the sunken vessel?
(a) A map to the sunken treasure.
(b) Gold and silver coins.
(c) A locket with a picture of the Duchess.
(d) Papers naming people of question.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Esme?
2. How many children does Emily have?
3. What did the Baroness say that she is going to do to Amalie after the new year festivities have ended?
4. At the opening of "The Hedgehog," what is being played by mixed doubles?
5. According to Reginald, in "Reginald on House-Parties", who does one never really know?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)