|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Toys of Peace.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the opening of "The Match-Maker," what time is it?
2. What is the name of the Mullets' daughter that Mr. Penricarde admires?
3. Why is Reginald writing a poem on peace?
(a) He got a new notebook.
(b) He thought it would make him respected.
(c) He thought only he had the answers to the lack of peace.
(d) He has a new pen.
4. What business does Mr. Scarrick own in "Quail Seed"?
(a) A grocery.
(b) A book store.
(c) A feed store.
(d) A tailorshop.
5. How much does Mrs. Packletide offer to a village to have the opportunity to shoot a tiger?
(a) 1,000 pounds.
(b) 1,000 rupees.
(c) 10,000 rupees.
(d) 1,000 yen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of flower does Reginald place in the button-hole of his lounge coat?
2. What animal does the Brogue detest?
3. In what season do the Mullets try to sell the Brogue?
4. What "kind" of child does the Baroness come across during her ride?
5. What does the condemned man, in "The Lost Sanjak," want as consolation?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)