|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Toys of Peace.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Reginald want to write a book about?
(a) Relationships with older women.
(b) His mother.
(c) Personal reminiscences.
2. How many children does Emily have?
3. What is Theophil Eshley's profession "by force of environment"?
(a) A photographer.
(b) An sculptor.
(c) A writer.
(d) A cattle painter.
4. Where does Adela Pingsford say the ox is?
(a) In her garden.
(b) In the olive fields.
(c) On Eshley's land.
(d) In her orange groves.
5. What does Reginald state is "an absurdly overrated affair"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What responsibility do the Saunderses have based upon "Fate"?
2. Who asks Clovis if he was a matchmaker?
3. What kind of party is Reginald persuaded to go to?
4. Who lives at Toad-Water?
5. For whom is Mrs. Packletide going to arrange a lunch for at her home on Curzon Street?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)