|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Toys of Peace.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Brogue known as?
(d) The Beast.
2. What vessel is found during the search for sunken treasure?
(d) Andria Dora.
3. What happens to the Governess before she could enact her wishes upon Amalie? ("The Wolves of Cernogratz")
(a) She left the castle.
(b) She fell ill.
(c) She died.
(d) She was dragged off by wolves.
4. What age was the Baroness at the time of "Esme"?
5. What kind of flower does Reginald place in the button-hole of his lounge coat?
(a) A rose.
(b) A carnation.
(c) A lilly.
(d) A tulip.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reginald want to write a book about?
2. How much is the yearly ransom that is to be paid for the return of Crispina Umbreleigh?
3. Who is bitten by a dog that is assumed to have rabies?
4. What color does the Queen of Spain detest?
5. Where does Arlington Stringham tell his joke?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)