|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Toys of Peace.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who lives at Toad-Water?
(a) The Krafts.
(b) The Blands.
(c) The Manters.
(d) The Cricks.
2. For whom is Mrs. Packletide going to arrange a lunch for at her home on Curzon Street?
(a) Soyna Apperton.
(b) Caroline Finsberry.
(c) Loona Bimberton.
(d) Virginia Tobermony.
3. What ailment does Miss Gilpet state is fictitious?
4. What does "the female relative in the country" believe is the best Christmas present?
(a) A rooster.
(b) A tie.
(c) A book.
(d) A basket of wheat.
5. Where does Reginald believe that "young men of brilliant attraction" should be?
(b) At tea parties.
(d) In school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What "kind" of child does the Baroness come across during her ride?
2. According to "Cross Currents," whom does Alaric Clyde roam about like?
3. According to "The Blood-Feud of Toad-Water," what attribute do both hen-folk and women-kind both fail possess?
4. What kind of mines does Mr. Penricarde own?
5. What is Mr. Lammer's one ruling passion?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)