|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Toys of Peace.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does one go to the Academy?
(a) To learn about science.
(b) To get away from one's parents.
(c) To escape to solitude.
(d) In self-defense.
2. What vessel is found during the search for sunken treasure?
(d) Andria Dora.
3. What does Reginald state is the reason that his aunt "adopted" him?
(a) He was lost.
(b) He was a decorative sorrow.
(c) He needed a leader.
(d) He was left by his parents.
4. Who does the former farmer marry?
(a) A prostitute.
(b) A madame of a brothel.
(c) His best friend's daughter.
(d) A lion-tamer's widow.
5. What does the condemned man come across on a dark and lonely highway?
(a) A dead body.
(b) An abandoned dog.
(c) A Bible.
(d) A felled tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the wine merchant, what is the "feminine craze" at the time of his aunt's disappearance?
2. What does Reginald state is "an absurdly overrated affair"?
3. How old is James Cushat-Prinkley in "Tea"?
4. What is the name of the Mullets' daughter that Mr. Penricarde admires?
5. What is Mr. Lammer's one ruling passion?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)