|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Toys of Peace.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which empire, according to Reginald, has problems with limits existing in the same place?
2. Who lives at Toad-Water?
(a) The Krafts.
(b) The Manters.
(c) The Blands.
(d) The Cricks.
3. What kind of flower does Reginald place in the button-hole of his lounge coat?
(a) A lilly.
(b) A tulip.
(c) A carnation.
(d) A rose.
4. Who does the condemned man fall in love with?
(a) A neighbor's wife.
(b) A neighbor's daughter.
(c) A madame of a brothel.
(d) The local doctor's wife.
5. What kind of buzzards does Mrs. Olsten say are nesting in her woods?
(a) Buteo Buzzards.
(b) Common Buzzards.
(c) Rough-Legged Buzzards.
(d) Black-breasted Buzzards.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the wine merchant, what is the "feminine craze" at the time of his aunt's disappearance?
2. What does Reginald threaten the narrator with, for being rude, in "Reginald on the Academy"?
3. Where is an exhibition of proper toys to be displayed?
4. Why is Lena concerned about her husband's plans for Easter?
5. What does Reginald claim that ducks did not have?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)