|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Toys of Peace.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the Baroness Gruebel , what will happen if someone is to die in the castle?
(a) The dogs of the village would attack their owners.
(b) The wolves would all go to the river to bathe.
(c) The animals of the lands would circle the village.
(d) The dogs and beasts of the forest would howl all night.
2. What kind of dog does Olga keep?
(d) Irish Setter.
3. What does the London paper state boys should not be given as toys?
(a) "The toys that are to become heirlooms."
(b) "Regiments of fighting men."
(c) "Objects that do not lend themseleves to protection."
(d) "An object that feeds their inner warrior."
4. What does Reginald want to write a book about?
(b) Relationships with older women.
(c) His mother.
(d) Personal reminiscences.
5. What is Reginald accused of reading which leads to his lack of sense of moral proportion?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Adela Pingsford say the ox is?
2. According to "The Blood-Feud of Toad-Water," what attribute do both hen-folk and women-kind both fail possess?
3. What is Mr. Lammer's one ruling passion?
4. When, according to Reginald in "Reginald on the Academy", does one go to Heaven prematurely?
5. What does the condemned man come across on a dark and lonely highway?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)