|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Toys of Peace.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator, in "Reginald's Rubaiyat," come to realize while they were in the bathroom?
(a) They needed to pay a debt.
(b) They wanted to be a poet.
(c) They needed to buy a gift.
(d) They wanted to get married.
2. Who does the Baroness state was "one of those strapping florid girls"?
3. To whom does Sir James wish Lady Drakmanton would pay attention to?
(a) The Smithly-Dubbs.
(b) His niece, Martha.
(c) His nephew, Jonathon.
(d) The Franton-Grubbs.
4. What is the name of the family who lose their child in "The Quest"?
5. What gift does Harvey Bope give to his nephews on Easter?
(a) A fort model.
(b) A Somali camel-corps.
(c) A collection of soldiers.
(d) A municipal dust-bin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of flower does Reginald place in the button-hole of his lounge coat?
2. What is the Brogue known as?
3. Who does Sturridge "believe" Jane to be?
4. For how many years has the galleon laid in semi-retirement?
5. Who does the condemned man fall in love with?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)