|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Toys of Peace.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of flower does Reginald place in the button-hole of his lounge coat?
(a) A tulip.
(b) A lilly.
(c) A carnation.
(d) A rose.
2. What is found in the strong box of the sunken vessel?
(a) A map to the sunken treasure.
(b) Papers naming people of question.
(c) A locket with a picture of the Duchess.
(d) Gold and silver coins.
3. Why does the Baroness prefer her home to the wilderness?
(a) All of those stated.
(b) Hot and cold water.
(c) Domestic service.
4. Who does the Major flatter with attention to make Emily jealous?
(a) A maid.
(b) A flapper.
(c) A ballerina.
(d) A model.
5. Where does Arlington Stringham tell his joke?
(a) The House of Commons.
(b) At church.
(c) At the Vatican.
(d) At Scotland Yard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Theophil Eshley's profession "by force of environment"?
2. According to "The Blood-Feud of Toad-Water," what attribute do both hen-folk and women-kind both fail possess?
3. What was the Duchess preparing notes on to speak about at the Club?
4. What job has Vanessa acquired at the end of "Cross Currents"?
5. What instruments announces Mrs. Packletide's successful kill?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)