|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Toys of Peace.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of hen has come between Jane and Dora?
(a) A Golden Comet.
(b) A Barred Rock.
(c) A Sussex.
(d) A Leghorn.
2. Who does Sturridge "believe" Jane to be?
(a) Queen Anne.
(b) The Prophet Elijah.
(c) Mary Magdalene.
(d) Joan of Arc.
3. What does Emily accuse all men of being?
4. At the opening of "The Hedgehog," what is being played by mixed doubles?
(a) Lawn tennis.
5. With whom does Reginald regard with distrust in "Reginald at the Theater"?
(a) The actors.
(b) His aunt.
(c) The Duke.
(d) The Duchess.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose identity does the condemned man, in "The Lost Sanjak," assume?
2. What does Mrs. Eggelby promise Clovis at the end of "Clovis on Parental Responsibilities"?
3. What does Reginald state is the reason that his aunt "adopted" him?
4. What kind of party is Reginald persuaded to go to?
5. According to another myth, as told by Amalie, who must die for the legend to come true?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)