|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Toys of Peace.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What book, mentioned in "The Jesting of Arlington Stringham," is to have been denied being read by everyone?
(a) "The Gospel of Mary."
(b) "By Mere Chance."
(d) "120 Days of Sodom."
2. How many miles do the children at Toad-Water have to walk to school?
3. Why is Lena concerned about her husband's plans for Easter?
(a) The inhabitants do not like foreigners.
(b) She had a bad experience there.
(c) Too expensive.
(d) The city is in a battle.
4. In "The Chaplet," what waltz is the orchestra not playing?
(a) Washington's Waltz.
(b) The Rose Colored Glasses waltz.
(c) The Starlit Night Waltz.
(d) The Ice-cream Sailor waltz.
5. What does Mrs. Eggelby promise Clovis at the end of "Clovis on Parental Responsibilities"?
(a) That she would find Clovis a wife.
(b) That Clovis would be destroyed.
(c) That she would insure that her son would come over.
(d) That he would never meet her son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has disappeared from the Louvre?
2. For whom is Mrs. Packletide going to arrange a lunch for at her home on Curzon Street?
3. Where does Adela Pingsford say the ox is?
4. Why is Reginald writing a poem on peace?
5. How much does Mrs. Packletide offer to a village to have the opportunity to shoot a tiger?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)