|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Toys of Peace.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Chaplet," what waltz is the orchestra not playing?
(a) Washington's Waltz.
(b) The Starlit Night Waltz.
(c) The Rose Colored Glasses waltz.
(d) The Ice-cream Sailor waltz.
2. Where does Strudwarden want to spend Easter?
3. Over how many countries is the condemned man sought?
4. When, according to Reginald in "Reginald on the Academy", does one go to Heaven prematurely?
(a) When one fails to escape.
(b) When the Sargent has not painted you yet.
(c) When the book has not been signed.
(d) When one has not yet become a man.
5. Whose job is it to insure that both Jane and Dora do not come face-to-face?
(c) Clovis' mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Arlington Stringham tell his joke?
2. How many times does the orchestra play "The Chaplet"?
3. What kind of party is Reginald persuaded to go to?
4. According to "Cross Currents," whom does Alaric Clyde roam about like?
5. Why does the Baroness prefer her home to the wilderness?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)