|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Toys of Peace.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is an exhibition of proper toys to be displayed?
(a) The Commons.
(b) The town square.
(c) London Museum.
(d) The Hague.
2. How many hands tall is the Brogue?
3. What job has Vanessa acquired at the end of "Cross Currents"?
(a) A brothel mistress.
(b) A maid at the Carlton.
(c) A kitchen staff position at the West End Club.
(d) A barmaid at a Russian pub.
4. What kind of dog does Olga keep?
(c) Irish Setter.
5. Where does Arlington Stringham tell his joke?
(a) At the Vatican.
(b) The House of Commons.
(c) At Scotland Yard.
(d) At church.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks Clovis if he was a matchmaker?
2. At what time, in Amalie's tale, would wolves begin to howl?
3. Whose identity does the condemned man, in "The Lost Sanjak," assume?
4. What does the condemned man come across on a dark and lonely highway?
5. What instruments announces Mrs. Packletide's successful kill?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)