|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Toys of Peace.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When, according to Reginald in "Reginald on the Academy", does one go to Heaven prematurely?
(a) When the Sargent has not painted you yet.
(b) When one fails to escape.
(c) When one has not yet become a man.
(d) When the book has not been signed.
2. Who does the Major flatter with attention to make Emily jealous?
(a) A maid.
(b) A model.
(c) A ballerina.
(d) A flapper.
3. Over how many countries is the condemned man sought?
4. How many times does the orchestra play "The Chaplet"?
5. What kind of dog does Olga keep?
(c) Irish Setter.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many hands tall is the Brogue?
2. Who does the condemned man fall in love with?
3. What kind of flower does Reginald place in the button-hole of his lounge coat?
4. Whose identity does the condemned man, in "The Lost Sanjak," assume?
5. What invention does the Duchess believe to be the key to the recovery of the sunken treasure?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)