|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Toys of Peace.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has disappeared from the Louvre?
(a) A picture.
(b) A sculpture.
(c) A jewel.
(d) A crown.
2. What did the Baroness say that she is going to do to Amalie after the new year festivities have ended?
(a) Marry her off.
(b) Kill her.
(c) Adopt her.
(d) Fire her.
3. What is the name of the Mullets' daughter that Mr. Penricarde admires?
4. What kind of party is Reginald persuaded to go to?
(a) A surprise party.
(b) A birthday party.
(c) A garden party.
(d) A tea party.
5. How many miles do the children at Toad-Water have to walk to school?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does "the female relative in the country" believe is the best Christmas present?
2. When Jane calls Lord Carrywood, what does he think she is offering?
3. Who does Marion Eggelby state that Clovis would like (one of her children)?
4. Who lives at Toad-Water?
5. What is the Brogue known as?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)