|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Toys of Peace.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Sir James wish Lady Drakmanton would pay attention to?
(a) His niece, Martha.
(b) The Smithly-Dubbs.
(c) His nephew, Jonathon.
(d) The Franton-Grubbs.
2. Who lives at Toad-Water?
(a) The Krafts.
(b) The Manters.
(c) The Blands.
(d) The Cricks.
3. Who does the Major flatter with attention to make Emily jealous?
(a) A maid.
(b) A flapper.
(c) A model.
(d) A ballerina.
4. What happens to the rich Armenian who refused Mr. Lammer's request?
(a) He was run over by a carriage.
(b) He was thrown over the cliffs.
(c) He was beaten nearly to death.
(d) He was shot and left to die.
5. Where does Lena Strudwarden wish to spend Easter?
(d) Newcastle upon Tyne.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Theophil Eshley's profession "by force of environment"?
2. Over how many countries is the condemned man sought?
3. How old is Rex Dillot in "Fate"?
4. Who is bitten by a dog that is assumed to have rabies?
5. What does the condemned man come across on a dark and lonely highway?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)