|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Toys of Peace.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What age was the Baroness at the time of "Esme"?
2. Where does Lena Strudwarden wish to spend Easter?
(a) Newcastle upon Tyne.
3. What job has Vanessa acquired at the end of "Cross Currents"?
(a) A maid at the Carlton.
(b) A brothel mistress.
(c) A kitchen staff position at the West End Club.
(d) A barmaid at a Russian pub.
4. Where is Reginald sitting at the opening of "Reginald in Russia"?
(a) Mozart's Bistro.
(b) A Princess's library.
(c) A Princess's salon.
(d) The Emperor's Station.
5. What is Reginald accused of reading which leads to his lack of sense of moral proportion?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the Baroness Gruebel , what will happen if someone is to die in the castle?
2. What does the condemned man come across on a dark and lonely highway?
3. What kind of animal does the Baroness come across while on horseback?
4. Who does Emily bribe in order to get her deckchair next to the Major?
5. From what coronation does Clovis believe that Lady Beanford has caught a chill?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)