|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Square Egg.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to "Cross Currents," whom does Alaric Clyde roam about like?
(a) A rabid dog.
(b) A god of Hellas.
(c) A horse freed from bondage.
(d) A god of Olympus.
2. How many hands tall is the Brogue?
3. Which birds hover "in the hottest parts of the line"?
(a) Blue-black pheasants.
(d) Black skimmers.
4. How much money does the egg-seller need?
(a) 180 francs.
(b) 80 rupees.
(c) 80 francs.
(d) 180 pounds.
5. Who asks Clovis if he was a matchmaker?
(a) Walter Mitty.
(b) Victor Franz.
(c) Hugo Peterby.
(d) Michael Drund.
Short Answer Questions
1. What vessel is found during the search for sunken treasure?
2. What is the Brogue known as?
3. What kind of dog does the English gamekeeper believe can drive birds from their nests?
4. What food passion does the Royal duchess have?
5. Where is Reginald sitting at the opening of "Reginald in Russia"?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)