|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Square Egg.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What bird has the narrator never seen in the war-lands?
(a) The pheasant.
(b) The eagle.
(c) The wren.
(d) The buzzard.
2. Who "harms" the buzzards at the end of "The Forbidden Buzzards"?
(a) The Duchess.
(d) A local hairdresser.
3. Which bird is associated with sorrow?
(a) The dove.
(b) The magpie.
(c) The finch.
(d) The heron.
4. Who does Emily bribe in order to get her deckchair next to the Major?
(a) The steward.
(b) A deckhand.
(c) A maid.
(d) The captain.
5. For how many years has the galleon laid in semi-retirement?
(a) 500 years.
(b) 125 years.
(c) 250 years.
(d) 325 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of dog does Olga keep?
2. What bird does the narrator see circling over the top of an oak-corpse?
3. What is the most highly valued privilege of the Parliament members in Hell?
4. At the end of "The Square Egg," what did the narrator state he is going to do?
5. At the end of "The Infernal Parliament," what letter does the Fiend state is missing?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)