|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Square Egg.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What invention does the Duchess believe to be the key to the recovery of the sunken treasure?
(a) Electric-suction dredge.
(b) Scuba gear.
(d) Glass bottom boats.
2. How many children does Emily have?
3. According to "Cross Currents," whom does Alaric Clyde roam about like?
(a) A horse freed from bondage.
(b) A rabid dog.
(c) A god of Hellas.
(d) A god of Olympus.
4. What kind of dog does Olga keep?
(c) Irish Setter.
5. Who lives at Toad-Water?
(a) The Blands.
(b) The Krafts.
(c) The Manters.
(d) The Cricks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Reginald sitting at the opening of "Reginald in Russia"?
2. What is the name of Vanessa's husband?
3. What happens to the young buzzards at the end of "The Forbidden Buzzards"?
4. Who does the Major flatter with attention to make Emily jealous?
5. How many miles do the children at Toad-Water have to walk to school?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)