|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Square Egg.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of "The Infernal Parliament," what letter does the Fiend state is missing?
2. Who does Emily bribe in order to get her deckchair next to the Major?
(a) The captain.
(b) The steward.
(c) A deckhand.
(d) A maid.
3. What is the name of the Mullets' daughter that Mr. Penricarde admires?
4. Who does the condemned man fall in love with?
(a) A neighbor's wife.
(b) The local doctor's wife.
(c) A neighbor's daughter.
(d) A madame of a brothel.
5. What kind of buzzards does Mrs. Olsten say are nesting in her woods?
(a) Common Buzzards.
(b) Black-breasted Buzzards.
(c) Buteo Buzzards.
(d) Rough-Legged Buzzards.
Short Answer Questions
1. What bird has the narrator never seen in the war-lands?
2. What is the most highly valued privilege of the Parliament members in Hell?
3. What is Theophil Eshley's profession "by force of environment"?
4. In what season do the Mullets try to sell the Brogue?
5. What bird do the explosives cause to flee?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)