|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Square Egg.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What "system" does Hell lack?
(a) A system of rewards.
(b) A system of conscience.
(c) A system of power.
(d) A system of balance.
2. Who lives at Toad-Water?
(a) The Cricks.
(b) The Blands.
(c) The Krafts.
(d) The Manters.
3. Over how many countries is the condemned man sought?
4. What bird has the narrator never seen in the war-lands?
(a) The eagle.
(b) The wren.
(c) The buzzard.
(d) The pheasant.
5. What is found in the strong box of the sunken vessel?
(a) A locket with a picture of the Duchess.
(b) Gold and silver coins.
(c) Papers naming people of question.
(d) A map to the sunken treasure.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened that stopped the egg-seller from being able to get rich off of square eggs?
2. Who does the Major flatter with attention to make Emily jealous?
3. How much money does the egg-seller need?
4. What is the name of the Mullets' daughter that Mr. Penricarde admires?
5. According to "The Square Egg," what animal resembles the "drab-coated creature of the twilight"?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)