|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Square Egg.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who owns the hen that "The victim of war" spoke of?
(a) His sister.
(b) His brother.
(c) His grandmother.
(d) His aunt.
2. What invention does the Duchess believe to be the key to the recovery of the sunken treasure?
(b) Glass bottom boats.
(c) Scuba gear.
(d) Electric-suction dredge.
3. What bird do the explosives cause to flee?
4. What bird builds their nests in the "battered remnants" of a poplar tree?
(a) The magpie.
(b) The turtledove.
(c) The goose.
(d) The stern.
5. According to the Princess, what do Russians have too much of to allow them to be light-hearted?
Short Answer Questions
1. What vessel is found during the search for sunken treasure?
2. What kind of buzzards does Mrs. Olsten say are nesting in her woods?
3. What is the name of the Mullets' daughter that Mr. Penricarde admires?
4. Where is Reginald sitting at the opening of "Reginald in Russia"?
5. How much money does the egg-seller need?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)