|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Square Egg.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the condemned man fall in love with?
(a) A neighbor's wife.
(b) The local doctor's wife.
(c) A madame of a brothel.
(d) A neighbor's daughter.
2. What kind of dog does Olga keep?
(b) Irish Setter.
3. What does the condemned man, in "The Lost Sanjak," want as consolation?
(a) New clothes.
(b) To tell his entire story.
(c) A feast created for a king.
(d) A book.
4. For how many years has the galleon laid in semi-retirement?
(a) 250 years.
(b) 325 years.
(c) 125 years.
(d) 500 years.
5. Where is Reginald sitting at the opening of "Reginald in Russia"?
(a) A Princess's salon.
(b) A Princess's library.
(c) The Emperor's Station.
(d) Mozart's Bistro.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the Princess, what do Russians have too much of to allow them to be light-hearted?
2. What kind of mines does Mr. Penricarde own?
3. According to "The victim of war," what kind of hen produces a square egg?
4. What "system" does Hell lack?
5. What bird, according to "Birds on the Western Front," is attracted to the rats and mice?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)