|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Square Egg.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the condemned man come across on a dark and lonely highway?
(a) A Bible.
(b) A dead body.
(c) A felled tree.
(d) An abandoned dog.
2. According to "The victim of war," what kind of hen produces a square egg?
(a) A Houdan.
(b) A Golden Comet.
(c) A Rhode Island Red
(d) A Sussex.
3. What job has Vanessa acquired at the end of "Cross Currents"?
(a) A barmaid at a Russian pub.
(b) A brothel mistress.
(c) A kitchen staff position at the West End Club.
(d) A maid at the Carlton.
4. What is Theophil Eshley's profession "by force of environment"?
(a) A cattle painter.
(b) An sculptor.
(c) A photographer.
(d) A writer.
5. Where is Reginald sitting at the opening of "Reginald in Russia"?
(a) The Emperor's Station.
(b) A Princess's library.
(c) Mozart's Bistro.
(d) A Princess's salon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color does the Queen of Spain detest?
2. What kind of buzzards does Mrs. Olsten say are nesting in her woods?
3. What happens to the rich Armenian who refused Mr. Lammer's request?
4. What is the Brogue known as?
5. What have none of Marion Eggelby's children been brought up to play?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)