|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Square Egg.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What invention does the Duchess believe to be the key to the recovery of the sunken treasure?
(a) Electric-suction dredge.
(b) Scuba gear.
(d) Glass bottom boats.
2. What bird builds their nests in the "battered remnants" of a poplar tree?
(a) The stern.
(b) The magpie.
(c) The goose.
(d) The turtledove.
3. According to "The Blood-Feud of Toad-Water," what attribute do both hen-folk and women-kind both fail possess?
(a) Power during war.
(b) Solitude during ceremony.
(c) Calmness during misfortune.
(d) Self-control during chaos.
4. Who lives at Toad-Water?
(a) The Cricks.
(b) The Blands.
(c) The Manters.
(d) The Krafts.
5. What is Mr. Lammer's one ruling passion?
(b) Woman watching.
(c) Buzzard watching.
(d) Breeding horses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the highest mark of appreciation in Pandemonium?
2. What is the Brogue known as?
3. Over how many countries is the condemned man sought?
4. According to "Cross Currents," whom does Alaric Clyde roam about like?
5. How many children does Emily have?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)