|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Square Egg.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Over how many countries is the condemned man sought?
2. Where does Adela Pingsford say the ox is?
(a) In the olive fields.
(b) In her orange groves.
(c) On Eshley's land.
(d) In her garden.
3. What have none of Marion Eggelby's children been brought up to play?
4. What does Emily accuse all men of being?
5. What is the Brogue known as?
(b) The Beast.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who "harms" the buzzards at the end of "The Forbidden Buzzards"?
2. How much money does the egg-seller need?
3. What is found in the strong box of the sunken vessel?
4. According to "Cross Currents," whom does Alaric Clyde roam about like?
5. What is the highest mark of appreciation in Pandemonium?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)