1. What kind of party is Reginald persuaded to go to?
(a) A tea party.
(b) A surprise party.
(c) A garden party.
(d) A birthday party.
2. Where does Reginald believe that "young men of brilliant attraction" should be?
(c) At tea parties.
(d) In school.
3. What present does Reginald not want at all for Christmas?
(a) A Prayer-book.
(c) A waist-coat.
(d) A tie.
4. What does "the female relative in the country" believe is the best Christmas present?
(a) A rooster.
(b) A book.
(c) A basket of wheat.
(d) A tie.
5. According to Reginald, who is never taught at a young enough age, about quality Christmas presents?
6. Why does one go to the Academy?
(a) To escape to solitude.
(b) To learn about science.
(c) In self-defense.
(d) To get away from one's parents.
7. When, according to Reginald in "Reginald on the Academy", does one go to Heaven prematurely?
(a) When the book has not been signed.
(b) When one has not yet become a man.
(c) When the Sargent has not painted you yet.
(d) When one fails to escape.
This section contains 3,749 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)