Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Shaw see after leaving the bed and breakfast on Sunday morning?
2. Where is Verheek to meet Shaw on Monday?
3. How many weeks of vacation does the Post owe Grantham?
4. What three cities have law firms that work for Mattiece?
5. On Monday, what is Coal planning to do during lunch?
Although Justices Rosenberg and Jensen were very different individuals, both were murdered by the same man. Compare and contrast Rosenberg and Jensen.
A series of murders are attributed to Mattiece in the novel. Describe his role in the murders of Rosenberg and Jensen, Callahan, Garcia/Morgan, Barr, and Verheek.
The President and Coal are very worried about the pelican brief and what might happen if the brief would become public. Explain why the pelican brief was such a liability for the President and for Coal.
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)