|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Khamel hiding after the assassination of Rosenberg and Jensen?
2. Who is Croft looking for as he watches lawyers' offices for Grantham?
3. What front-page story is run by the Times-Picayune that concerns the editors at the Post?
4. When Shaw calls Grantham on Monday, what information does she tell him to get?
5. What was on the floor of Mattiece's gazebo in neat little trails?
Essay Topic 1
Explain why Abraham Rosenberg refuses to retire from the Supreme Court even though he is in extremely poor health.
Essay Topic 2
Describe the pelican brief, its contents, and how it helped to solve the murders of Rosenberg and Jensen.
Essay Topic 3
In Chapter 27 and other places in the novel, there are indications that the President is delighted with the murders of Rosenberg and Jensen. Explain why the President sees the murders as "a wonderful tragedy."
This section contains 642 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)