Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Shaw see after leaving the bed and breakfast on Sunday morning?
2. Where is Verheek to meet Shaw on Monday?
3. How many weeks of vacation does the Post owe Grantham?
4. What three cities have law firms that work for Mattiece?
5. On Monday, what is Coal planning to do during lunch?
Essay Topic 1
Explain why the pelican brief was first sent to the White House by Voyles and what his purpose was for giving the brief to Coal and the President.
Essay Topic 2
In Chapter 26, Voyles decides to do a complete investigation of the pelican brief. Explain why Voyles decides to do a complete investigation, and why he decides to not inform the President and Coal of his decision.
Essay Topic 3
The President and Coal are very worried about the pelican brief and what might happen if the brief would become public. Explain why the pelican brief was such a liability for the President and for Coal.
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)