|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What deal does Shaw make with Grantham when she tells him she is in New York?
2. Why is the President dissatisfied with a speech he is to give at College Park?
3. Where was Morgan's second lockbox located?
4. On Monday, what is Coal planning to do during lunch?
5. Who does the President invite to play golf with him on Monday afternoon?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Victor Mattiece and his eccentricities.
2. Why do Grantham and Shaw talk to students who clerked at White and Blazevich last summer?
3. What is the appeal process for the lawsuit between Mattiece and the Green Fund?
4. Why hasn't Grantham's apartment been bugged?
5. What might have happened if Mattiece has played it cool and not started killing people after the pelican brief surfaced?
6. How does Sneller learn that Shaw is in D.C.?
7. What bad news does Coal share with the President on Monday morning?
8. What was in the envelope Shaw found in Morgan's lockbox?
9. What connection does Grantham make after Shaw tells him about the pelican brief?
10. Why does Shaw gets angry when Grantham talks to her about being careful?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain the reasons why Thomas Callahan is one of the most popular professors at Tulane University.
Essay Topic 2
Compare Rosenberg's and Jensen's reasons for not wanting FBI agents in their homes.
Essay Topic 3
Although Justices Rosenberg and Jensen were very different individuals, both were murdered by the same man. Compare and contrast Rosenberg and Jensen.
This section contains 728 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)