|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many weeks of vacation does the Post owe Grantham?
2. How long does the President wish to wait before beginning an investigation into the pelican brief?
3. What happened to the man Shaw thought was Verheek?
4. From where does Shaw watch Callahan's memorial service?
5. Where was the President's wife taking money from the rich?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain why the pelican brief was first sent to the White House by Voyles and what his purpose was for giving the brief to Coal and the President.
Essay Topic 2
In Chapter 2, Callahan asks students to discuss Nash v. New Jersey. Compare the majority opinion of the Supreme Court and the dissent in this case.
Essay Topic 3
Describe Khamel: his appearance, his background, and his professional accomplishments.
This section contains 630 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)