Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Shaw see after leaving the bed and breakfast on Sunday morning?
2. Where is Verheek to meet Shaw on Monday?
3. How many weeks of vacation does the Post owe Grantham?
4. What three cities have law firms that work for Mattiece?
5. On Monday, what is Coal planning to do during lunch?
Essay Topic 1
Explain why the pelican brief was first sent to the White House by Voyles and what his purpose was for giving the brief to Coal and the President.
Essay Topic 2
In Chapter 27 and other places in the novel, there are indications that the President is delighted with the murders of Rosenberg and Jensen. Explain why the President sees the murders as "a wonderful tragedy."
Essay Topic 3
In Chapter 2, Callahan asks students to discuss Nash v. New Jersey. Compare the majority opinion of the Supreme Court and the dissent in this case.
This section contains 628 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)