Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Shaw see after leaving the bed and breakfast on Sunday morning?
2. Where is Verheek to meet Shaw on Monday?
3. How many weeks of vacation does the Post owe Grantham?
4. What three cities have law firms that work for Mattiece?
5. On Monday, what is Coal planning to do during lunch?
Essay Topic 1
A series of murders are attributed to Mattiece in the novel. Describe his role in the murders of Rosenberg and Jensen, Callahan, Garcia/Morgan, Barr, and Verheek.
Essay Topic 2
Although Justices Rosenberg and Jensen were very different individuals, both were murdered by the same man. Compare and contrast Rosenberg and Jensen.
Essay Topic 3
In Chapter 2, Callahan asks students to discuss Nash v. New Jersey. Compare the majority opinion of the Supreme Court and the dissent in this case.
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)