|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Curtis Morgan live?
2. What does someone do to Grantham's car?
3. What three cities have law firms that work for Mattiece?
4. With whom is Coal having a meeting in his limousine?
5. Why can't Shaw see Morgan when she goes to the offices of White and Blazevich?
Essay Topic 1
Explain why, in Chapter 4, Coal describes the murders of Rosenberg and Jensen as the perfect crisis.
Essay Topic 2
Throughout the novel, we see a strong contrast between the President of the United States and his Chief of Staff, Fletcher Coal. Compare and contrast the President and Coal.
Essay Topic 3
Explain the reasons why Thomas Callahan is one of the most popular professors at Tulane University.
This section contains 638 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)