|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who reports to the President and Coal after the murders of Rosenberg and Jensen?
2. Where did Sergeant Rupert take Shaw?
3. In Chapter 1, what nasty case has been assigned to Jensen?
4. What does Cleve give Grantham from Sarge?
5. Who always sets up Grantham's meetings with Sarge?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Coal think the President should not attend Jensen's funeral?
2. Why does Voyles have East give Shaw's brief to the White House?
3. Describe Khamel.
4. Why is Justice Jensen a major security risk?
5. According to Verheek, what motive would Coal have for leaking names of nominees for the Supreme Court?
6. Why is Coal considered to be a boy wonder?
7. What security precautions does the FBI recommend the Justices follow due to the increase in death threats?
8. Describe Fletcher Coal.
9. Why is Grantham suspicious of the memo that Sarge passed on to him?
10. Why does Gminski travel to New Orleans?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain why, in Chapter 4, Coal describes the murders of Rosenberg and Jensen as the perfect crisis.
Essay Topic 2
Explain why Barr goes to meet with Mattiece. Describe his mission and the results of his mission.
Essay Topic 3
Explain why Abraham Rosenberg refuses to retire from the Supreme Court even though he is in extremely poor health.
This section contains 689 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)