|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What information does Sarge provide Grantham when they meet?
2. What interest group does Rosenberg favor?
3. Who does Callahan believe killed the justices?
4. Who is number six on the suspect list that Voyles has compiled?
5. What is the name of Rosenberg's male nurse?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Callahan attend conferences?
2. Why does Voyles have East give Shaw's brief to the White House?
3. What is Rosenberg's ideology?
4. Describe Fletcher Coal.
5. In Chapter 1, why could all the chaos of the demonstration be blamed on Rosenberg?
6. Why does Verheek say he should have thrown the pelican brief in the garbage?
7. What happened after Shaw passed out in the car where Sergeant Rupert left her?
8. Describe Sarge.
9. At the beginning of Chapter 1, why are things more tense than usual during the demonstration?
10. Was anyone hurt when the pornography houses were bombed?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare Rosenberg's and Jensen's reasons for not wanting FBI agents in their homes.
Essay Topic 2
Explain how Voyles is able to use information to keep the upper hand in his dealings with the President and with a senator who wants to investigate the FBI's protection of the justices.
Essay Topic 3
The President and Coal are very worried about the pelican brief and what might happen if the brief would become public. Explain why the pelican brief was such a liability for the President and for Coal.
This section contains 726 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)