Mid-Book Test (up to Chapters 20-25)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Where is Verheek to meet Shaw on Monday?
2. Where is Callahan going to attend a conference?
3. Who kills Verheek?
4. Who does Khamel's employer want him to kill?
5. Where is Jensen killed?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Who does Shaw see as she watches mourners arrive for Callahan's memorial service?
2. Why did Khamel agree once to kill Castro, but then did not go through with the job?
This section contains 843 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)