|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of the death threats against the Supreme Court Justices are directed toward Rosenberg?
2. How long was Callahan in private law practice?
3. What was Shaw's major for her undergraduate degree?
4. How many dirty movie businesses are schedule to receive explosive devices?
5. Who reports to the President and Coal after the murders of Rosenberg and Jensen?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Rosenberg's ideology?
2. Who is Garcia?
3. Why is Justice Jensen a major security risk?
4. Why does Gminski travel to New Orleans?
5. What happened after Shaw passed out in the car where Sergeant Rupert left her?
6. Describe Abraham Rosenberg.
7. Describe Sarge.
8. Why does Coal say that the "egg is on Voyles' face"?
9. Why did Shaw decide to be a lawyer?
10. At the beginning of Chapter 1, why are things more tense than usual during the demonstration?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare Rosenberg's and Jensen's reasons for not wanting FBI agents in their homes.
Essay Topic 2
Explain how Voyles is able to use information to keep the upper hand in his dealings with the President and with a senator who wants to investigate the FBI's protection of the justices.
Essay Topic 3
Explain why Barr goes to meet with Mattiece. Describe his mission and the results of his mission.
This section contains 697 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)