|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What two justices refuse to allow FBI agents inside their homes?
2. Who is one of the most popular professors at Tulane?
3. From where does Garcia call when he contacts Grantham for a second time?
4. What is the first thing Shaw does to disguise herself?
5. What is Coal's job title?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Coal say that the "egg is on Voyles' face"?
2. Why does Coal want the President should attend Rosenberg's funeral?
3. How would Chief Justice Runyan feel if Rosenberg died?
4. Who is Garcia?
5. Why does Callahan attend conferences?
6. Why does Voyles have East give Shaw's brief to the White House?
7. Describe Sarge.
8. Why is Nelson Muncie a possible suspect for the murders of the justices?
9. Describe Abraham Rosenberg.
10. What are two possible reasons for the killings of the justices according to Justice Thurow?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Although Justices Rosenberg and Jensen were very different individuals, both were murdered by the same man. Compare and contrast Rosenberg and Jensen.
Essay Topic 2
Compare the knowledge that Shaw and Garcia had regarding the Rosenberg and Jensen murders. Also discuss how they obtained their information.
Essay Topic 3
Explain why Barr goes to meet with Mattiece. Describe his mission and the results of his mission.
This section contains 708 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)