|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where does Garcia call when he contacts Grantham for a second time?
2. What is the specialty of the group that is bombing dirty movie businesses?
3. What was Shaw's major for her undergraduate degree?
4. What does Callahan give Verheek?
5. How many dirty movie businesses are schedule to receive explosive devices?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why has Thomas Callahan canceled his classes?
2. Why does Coal want the President should attend Rosenberg's funeral?
3. Why is Coal considered to be a boy wonder?
4. Describe Sarge.
5. Why does Verheek say he should have thrown the pelican brief in the garbage?
6. Why does Voyles have East give Shaw's brief to the White House?
7. Describe Fletcher Coal.
8. Why is Nelson Muncie a possible suspect for the murders of the justices?
9. At the beginning of Chapter 1, why are things more tense than usual during the demonstration?
10. Why does Gminski travel to New Orleans?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The President tries to blame the murders of Rosenberg and Jensen on the FBI. Discuss why the FBI is or is not responsible for the deaths of these justices.
Essay Topic 2
Compare Rosenberg's and Jensen's reasons for not wanting FBI agents in their homes.
Essay Topic 3
In Chapter 27 and other places in the novel, there are indications that the President is delighted with the murders of Rosenberg and Jensen. Explain why the President sees the murders as "a wonderful tragedy."
This section contains 751 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)