|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what medical condition is Justice Jensen being treated?
2. What is Coal's job title?
3. Who had Jensen been dating?
4. Why does a police officer awaken Grantham at 5:30 a.m.?
5. How long will it take Voyles to have the names of the candidates for the Supreme Court checked?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Nelson Muncie a possible suspect for the murders of the justices?
2. Why does Gminski travel to New Orleans?
3. What is Rosenberg's ideology?
4. How would Chief Justice Runyan feel if Rosenberg died?
5. Was anyone hurt when the pornography houses were bombed?
6. At the beginning of Chapter 1, why are things more tense than usual during the demonstration?
7. Describe Khamel.
8. Why does Coal want the President should attend Rosenberg's funeral?
9. Why is Coal considered to be a boy wonder?
10. In Chapter 1, why could all the chaos of the demonstration be blamed on Rosenberg?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
In Chapter 2, Callahan asks students to discuss Nash v. New Jersey. Compare the majority opinion of the Supreme Court and the dissent in this case.
Essay Topic 2
Describe Khamel: his appearance, his background, and his professional accomplishments.
Essay Topic 3
Describe the pelican brief, its contents, and how it helped to solve the murders of Rosenberg and Jensen.
This section contains 664 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)