|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened when Callahan drove his Porsche?
2. From where does Garcia call when he contacts Grantham for a second time?
3. What student enters the constitutional law class late?
4. Where is Callahan going to attend a conference?
5. Why is Verheek coming to New Orleans?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 1, why could all the chaos of the demonstration be blamed on Rosenberg?
2. Describe Garcia.
3. What happened after Shaw passed out in the car where Sergeant Rupert left her?
4. Describe Fletcher Coal.
5. Why does Coal want the President should attend Rosenberg's funeral?
6. According to Verheek, what motive would Coal have for leaking names of nominees for the Supreme Court?
7. Why does Coal think the President should not attend Jensen's funeral?
8. Why does Coal say that the "egg is on Voyles' face"?
9. Why is Coal considered to be a boy wonder?
10. How would Chief Justice Runyan feel if Rosenberg died?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe Khamel: his appearance, his background, and his professional accomplishments.
Essay Topic 2
The President and Coal are very worried about the pelican brief and what might happen if the brief would become public. Explain why the pelican brief was such a liability for the President and for Coal.
Essay Topic 3
In Chapter 2, Callahan asks students to discuss Nash v. New Jersey. Compare the majority opinion of the Supreme Court and the dissent in this case.
This section contains 707 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)