|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does The President ask Voyles to do with the pelican brief?
2. What does Callahan give Verheek?
3. What student enters the constitutional law class late?
4. What does Cleve give Grantham from Sarge?
5. In Chapter 10, how many days did Shaw avoid Callahan while she played detective?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Grantham suspicious of the memo that Sarge passed on to him?
2. Why does Coal say that the "egg is on Voyles' face"?
3. What does Alice Stark discover when she goes to Shaw's apartment?
4. Describe Abraham Rosenberg.
5. In Chapter 1, why could all the chaos of the demonstration be blamed on Rosenberg?
6. Describe Fletcher Coal.
7. What is Rosenberg's ideology?
8. Why is Justice Jensen a major security risk?
9. What are two possible reasons for the killings of the justices according to Justice Thurow?
10. Describe Khamel.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The President and Coal are very worried about the pelican brief and what might happen if the brief would become public. Explain why the pelican brief was such a liability for the President and for Coal.
Essay Topic 2
Describe Khamel: his appearance, his background, and his professional accomplishments.
Essay Topic 3
Explain the reasons why Thomas Callahan is one of the most popular professors at Tulane University.
This section contains 721 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)