|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What almost killed Rosenberg seven years ago?
2. What happened when Callahan drove his Porsche?
3. Why is Verheek coming to New Orleans?
4. What family members does Callahan leave behind?
5. In Chapter 1, what nasty case has been assigned to Jensen?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Garcia.
2. What is Rosenberg's ideology?
3. Why is Grantham suspicious of the memo that Sarge passed on to him?
4. Who is Garcia?
5. Describe Abraham Rosenberg.
6. Why does Coal think the President should not attend Jensen's funeral?
7. At the beginning of Chapter 1, why are things more tense than usual during the demonstration?
8. Why is Nelson Muncie a possible suspect for the murders of the justices?
9. In Chapter 1, why could all the chaos of the demonstration be blamed on Rosenberg?
10. Why does Voyles have East give Shaw's brief to the White House?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain the reasons why Thomas Callahan is one of the most popular professors at Tulane University.
Essay Topic 2
The President and Coal are very worried about the pelican brief and what might happen if the brief would become public. Explain why the pelican brief was such a liability for the President and for Coal.
Essay Topic 3
Explain why, in Chapter 4, Coal describes the murders of Rosenberg and Jensen as the perfect crisis.
This section contains 727 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)