|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What friend does Shaw decide to call?
2. What reason does Verheek give Callahan that could explain why Jensen and Rosenberg were killed?
3. What does The President ask Voyles to do with the pelican brief?
4. Who comes and takes Shaw away from the scene of the explosion?
5. What interest group does Rosenberg favor?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Abraham Rosenberg.
2. Describe Garcia.
3. What does Alice Stark discover when she goes to Shaw's apartment?
4. According to Verheek, what motive would Coal have for leaking names of nominees for the Supreme Court?
5. In Chapter 1, why could all the chaos of the demonstration be blamed on Rosenberg?
6. What security precautions does the FBI recommend the Justices follow due to the increase in death threats?
7. Why does Coal think the President should not attend Jensen's funeral?
8. Describe Fletcher Coal.
9. What happened after Shaw passed out in the car where Sergeant Rupert left her?
10. Why does Gminski travel to New Orleans?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The President and Coal are very worried about the pelican brief and what might happen if the brief would become public. Explain why the pelican brief was such a liability for the President and for Coal.
Essay Topic 2
Explain the reasons why Thomas Callahan is one of the most popular professors at Tulane University.
Essay Topic 3
Explain why the pelican brief was first sent to the White House by Voyles and what his purpose was for giving the brief to Coal and the President.
This section contains 758 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)