|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 36, who does Shaw pretend to be?
(a) A Georgetown student.
(b) A secretary at White and Blazevich.
(c) A partner at White and Blazevich.
(d) A Georgetown administrator.
2. Who is the person mentioned in the pelican brief?
3. What is the name of the environmental group that filed a lawsuit to prevent drilling and dredging in Louisiana?
(a) Green Peace.
(b) Sierra Club.
(c) Louisiana Wetlands Forever.
(d) Green Fund.
4. How many men did Sneller bring in from Miami by private jet?
5. What does Voyles do when the President asks him to stop investigating the pelican brief?
(a) Refused to stop the investigation.
(b) Records the conversation.
(c) Calls Lewis.
(d) Argued with the President.
Short Answer Questions
1. What front-page story is run by the Times-Picayune that concerns the editors at the Post?
2. At which law firm does Croft thinks he spots Garcia?
3. Who from the Times is asking about the pelican brief?
4. Who does Grantham call at the White House to inquire about the pelican brief?
5. Who told Shaw about the lawsuit between Mattiece and Green Fund?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)