|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was on the floor of Mattiece's gazebo in neat little trails?
2. Why is Coal alarmed in Chapter 34?
(a) A conversation he has with Gminski.
(b) A conversation he has with Richard Horton.
(c) A conversation he has with Lewis.
(d) A conversation he has with East.
3. What does Barr tell Coal when he is asked to bug Grantham's phone at the Post?
(a) It will be done within three days.
(b) It may take two weeks to get it done.
(c) He will have it done within 24 hours.
(d) It is impossible.
4. At which law firm does Croft thinks he spots Garcia?
(a) Ryan, Whitcomb, and Wood
(b) Brim, Stearns, and Kidlow.
(c) Greely and Brown.
(d) White and Blazevich.
5. Why was Grantham racing down Rhode Island St. at fifty miles per hour?
(a) He was supposed to meet Cleve.
(b) He was trying to get back to Shaw.
(c) He was being followed.
(d) He was drunk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shaw say when Grantham asks what she thinks of investigative reporting?
2. How does Shaw get to Newark?
3. Why is Grantham constantly scanning the Times?
4. When Shaw is in New York, where does she go to research lawyers at law firms?
5. Where is Khamel hiding after the assassination of Rosenberg and Jensen?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)