|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What deal does Shaw make with Grantham when she tells him she is in New York?
(a) Not to use her name.
(b) To protect her.
(c) To get her a private airplane.
(d) To get her out of the country.
2. Who told Shaw about the lawsuit between Mattiece and Green Fund?
(a) Alice Start.
(b) A clerk at the Federal Building in Lafayette.
(d) John Del Greco.
3. Why is Grantham constantly scanning the Times?
(a) To get ideas for stories.
(b) To read the latest news.
(c) To read the classifieds.
(d) Make sure they have not scooped his story.
4. How much is Croft being paid to watch lawyers' offices?
(a) $20 an hour.
(b) $90 a day.
(c) $120 a day.
(d) $10 an hour.
5. After Shaw leaves New Orleans, where does the CIA lose her trail?
(c) Las Vegas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Khamel kill when he gets on the shore in Louisiana?
2. What does Shaw tell Grantham when he asks her why she wanted to be a lawyer?
3. What front-page story is run by the Times-Picayune that concerns the editors at the Post?
4. Who does the President invite to play golf with him on Monday afternoon?
5. On Monday, what is Coal planning to do during lunch?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)