|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On Monday, what is Coal planning to do during lunch?
(a) Play raquetball.
(b) Play golf.
(c) Play squash.
(d) Play tennis.
2. When did the rape of the Louisiana coastal wetlands begin?
3. How old is Grantham?
4. Who kills Verheek?
(a) The Cowboy.
5. In Chapter 27, who from the FBI and CIA meet with each other at Dupont Circle?
(a) Gminski and Lewis.
(b) Trope and Booker.
(c) Gminski and Lewis.
(d) Voyles and Gminski.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Morgan see that at his law offices that he should not have a seen?
2. How much is Croft being paid to watch lawyers' offices?
3. What three cities have law firms that work for Mattiece?
4. Where was Morgan's second lockbox located?
5. What deal does Shaw make with Grantham when she tells him she is in New York?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Shaw gets angry when Grantham talks to her about being careful?
2. Describe what happens when Grantham follows a man he believes to be Garcia into the offices of Brim, Stearns, and Kidlow?
3. Who does Shaw see as she watches mourners arrive for Callahan's memorial service?
4. How does Sneller learn that Shaw is in D.C.?
5. What bad news does Coal share with the President on Monday morning?
6. Why do Grantham and Shaw talk to students who clerked at White and Blazevich last summer?
7. How does Shaw learn that Curtis Morgan/Garcia is dead?
8. Why would Edwin Sneller like to meet Shaw?
9. How is Shaw able to talk with Linney at the hospital?
10. What is the appeal process for the lawsuit between Mattiece and the Green Fund?
This section contains 800 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)