|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Shaw get to Newark?
(b) Taxi cab.
(c) Rental car.
2. What does Mrs. Morgan call the offices of White and Blazevich?
(a) A house of crooks.
(b) A sweatshop.
3. Where is Barr told to go after he arrives in New Orleans?
(d) Fort Lauderdale.
4. How long does the President wish to wait before beginning an investigation into the pelican brief?
(a) Six weeks.
(b) A week.
(c) Five days.
(d) Two months.
5. What is Verheek to wear when he meets Shaw?
(a) A red shirt and a black baseball cap.
(b) A black shirt and a red baseball cap.
(c) A Saints jacket and a blue baseball cap.
(d) A red tie.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the rape of the Louisiana coastal wetlands begin?
2. Why can't Shaw see Morgan when she goes to the offices of White and Blazevich?
3. Where is Khamel hiding after the assassination of Rosenberg and Jensen?
4. Who comes to Shaw's rescue when she is running from Stump?
5. While in New Orleans, to whose room does Khamel go to hide in a closet?
Short Essay Questions
1. Lewis wondered how Verheek could go down for a simple funeral and end up dead. Explain how that happened.
2. Why is the pelican brief a possible liability for the President?
3. How does Sneller learn that Shaw is in D.C.?
4. Why does Horton want the Administration to investigate the pelican brief?
5. What bad news does Coal share with the President on Monday morning?
6. How is Shaw able to talk with Linney at the hospital?
7. What is the appeal process for the lawsuit between Mattiece and the Green Fund?
8. Why does Gminski tell the President that the author of the pelican brief should become a novelist?
9. Describe Victor Mattiece and his eccentricities.
10. Why did Khamel agree once to kill Castro, but then did not go through with the job?
This section contains 810 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)