|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Khamel hiding after the assassination of Rosenberg and Jensen?
(b) Rio de Janiero.
2. Why does Grantham tell Shaw not to call him at home?
(a) He does not want his girlfriend answering the phone.
(b) His phone may be tapped.
(c) He likes to keep his private and work lives separate.
(d) He does not want his wife answering the phone.
3. Where should Shaw have been instead of in New York researching lawyers?
(a) Federal Procedure at Tulane.
(b) Antitrust at Tulane.
(c) At home with her family.
(d) Constitutional Law at Tulane.
4. At which law firm does Croft thinks he spots Garcia?
(a) White and Blazevich.
(b) Ryan, Whitcomb, and Wood
(c) Brim, Stearns, and Kidlow.
(d) Greely and Brown.
5. Why did Shaw choose a certain hotel for her stay in New York City?
(a) Because they took cash and required no ID.
(b) Because it was close to the airport.
(c) Because she had stayed there before and liked the hotel.
(d) Because they had excellent security.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Morgan's second lockbox located?
2. Who comes to Shaw's rescue when she is running from Stump?
3. What happened to the man Shaw thought was Verheek?
4. Why was Morgan working late when he was killed?
5. What is Verheek to wear when he meets Shaw?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Shaw see as she watches mourners arrive for Callahan's memorial service?
2. Why would Edwin Sneller like to meet Shaw?
3. Why do Grantham and Shaw talk to students who clerked at White and Blazevich last summer?
4. What was in the envelope Shaw found in Morgan's lockbox?
5. How did Shaw get away from Stump?
6. Why is the pelican brief a possible liability for the President?
7. Why does Gminski tell the President that the author of the pelican brief should become a novelist?
8. Why does Grantham panic after talking with a maid outside his room at the Marbury?
9. What connection does Grantham make after Shaw tells him about the pelican brief?
10. What bad news does Coal share with the President on Monday morning?
This section contains 887 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)