|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Morgan purchase shortly before his death?
(a) Jewelry for his wife.
(b) A new car.
(c) A gun.
(d) A million-dollar life insurance policy.
2. What does someone do to Grantham's car?
(a) Shoots out a tire.
(b) Searches the car.
(c) Installs a transmitter.
(d) Tampers with the brakes.
3. While in New Orleans, to whose room does Khamel go to hide in a closet?
(a) Verheek's room.
(b) Callahan's room.
(c) Shaw's room.
(d) Voyles' room.
4. What happened to the man Shaw thought was Verheek?
(a) He was roughed up by Saints fans.
(b) He was injured and taken to a hospital.
(c) He was killed.
(d) He was arrested.
5. What deal does Shaw make with Grantham when she tells him she is in New York?
(a) To get her out of the country.
(b) To get her a private airplane.
(c) Not to use her name.
(d) To protect her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two law firms in D.C. does Shaw say work for Mattiece?
2. Why is the President dissatisfied with a speech he is to give at College Park?
3. What has happened to Louisiana's brown pelicans?
4. What did Morgan see that at his law offices that he should not have a seen?
5. How many weeks of vacation does the Post owe Grantham?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)