|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Shaw leaves New Orleans, where does the CIA lose her trail?
(d) Las Vegas.
2. What two calls does Grantham receive early Saturday morning?
(a) One from Sarge and one from Coal.
(b) One from Sarge and one from Voyles.
(c) One from Garcia and one from Shaw.
(d) One from the President and one from Coal.
3. What was on the floor of Mattiece's gazebo in neat little trails?
4. Why did Shaw choose a certain hotel for her stay in New York City?
(a) Because she had stayed there before and liked the hotel.
(b) Because they had excellent security.
(c) Because they took cash and required no ID.
(d) Because it was close to the airport.
5. Where is Khamel hiding after the assassination of Rosenberg and Jensen?
(d) Rio de Janiero.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where does Shaw watch Callahan's memorial service?
2. Where is Barr told to go after he arrives in New Orleans?
3. Why can't Shaw see Morgan when she goes to the offices of White and Blazevich?
4. Where should Shaw have been instead of in New York researching lawyers?
5. What does Shaw find in Morgan's lockbox?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is the pelican brief a possible liability for the President?
2. Who does Shaw see as she watches mourners arrive for Callahan's memorial service?
3. How did Shaw get away from Stump?
4. What was in the envelope Shaw found in Morgan's lockbox?
5. Describe what happens when Grantham follows a man he believes to be Garcia into the offices of Brim, Stearns, and Kidlow?
6. Describe Mattiece's plan to make money in Louisiana's oil fields and how this plan has been thwarted.
7. What is the appeal process for the lawsuit between Mattiece and the Green Fund?
8. What connection does Grantham make after Shaw tells him about the pelican brief?
9. Why hasn't Grantham's apartment been bugged?
10. Lewis wondered how Verheek could go down for a simple funeral and end up dead. Explain how that happened.
This section contains 897 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)