|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the President's wife taking money from the rich?
2. At which law firm does Croft thinks he spots Garcia?
(a) White and Blazevich.
(b) Brim, Stearns, and Kidlow.
(c) Greely and Brown.
(d) Ryan, Whitcomb, and Wood
3. What did Morgan purchase shortly before his death?
(a) A million-dollar life insurance policy.
(b) Jewelry for his wife.
(c) A gun.
(d) A new car.
4. Who kills Verheek?
(b) The Cowboy.
5. What did Mrs. Morgan find when going through her husband's desk?
(a) An affidavit.
(b) A key to a lockbox.
(c) A videotape.
(d) A computer disk.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Shaw wire from her bank account?
2. Which two law firms in D.C. does Shaw say work for Mattiece?
3. To whom does Coal show the pelican brief in Chapter 33?
4. Where did Curtis Morgan live?
5. Why does Shaw not want to take the subway in New York?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was in the envelope Shaw found in Morgan's lockbox?
2. Why do Grantham and Shaw talk to students who clerked at White and Blazevich last summer?
3. Why does Gminski tell the President that the author of the pelican brief should become a novelist?
4. What might have happened if Mattiece has played it cool and not started killing people after the pelican brief surfaced?
5. What is the appeal process for the lawsuit between Mattiece and the Green Fund?
6. Why hasn't Grantham's apartment been bugged?
7. How does Sneller learn that Shaw is in D.C.?
8. Why does Shaw gets angry when Grantham talks to her about being careful?
9. What connection does Grantham make after Shaw tells him about the pelican brief?
10. Why did Khamel agree once to kill Castro, but then did not go through with the job?
This section contains 803 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)