|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Shaw find in Morgan's lockbox?
(a) A gun.
(b) A computer disk.
(c) An envelope and a videotape.
2. Who does Khamel kill when he gets on the shore in Louisiana?
3. Why did Shaw choose a certain hotel for her stay in New York City?
(a) Because they took cash and required no ID.
(b) Because it was close to the airport.
(c) Because she had stayed there before and liked the hotel.
(d) Because they had excellent security.
4. Where was Morgan's second lockbox located?
(a) Bank of America.
(c) First Columbia.
(d) First Hamilton.
5. How old is Grantham?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mrs. Morgan's maiden name?
2. Who does Shaw see when she is in a cafe in New York City?
3. In Chapter 36, who does Shaw pretend to be?
4. Where is Rupert at midnight in Chapter 31?
5. What does Shaw tell Grantham when he asks her why she wanted to be a lawyer?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Victor Mattiece and his eccentricities.
2. Lewis wondered how Verheek could go down for a simple funeral and end up dead. Explain how that happened.
3. Why does Shaw gets angry when Grantham talks to her about being careful?
4. Why do Grantham and Shaw talk to students who clerked at White and Blazevich last summer?
5. Who does Shaw see as she watches mourners arrive for Callahan's memorial service?
6. Describe what happens when Grantham follows a man he believes to be Garcia into the offices of Brim, Stearns, and Kidlow?
7. What is the appeal process for the lawsuit between Mattiece and the Green Fund?
8. Why does Horton want the Administration to investigate the pelican brief?
9. Why does Gminski tell the President that the author of the pelican brief should become a novelist?
10. How does Sneller learn that Shaw is in D.C.?
This section contains 823 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)