Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Shaw see after leaving the bed and breakfast on Sunday morning?
(c) The Cowboy.
2. Where is Verheek to meet Shaw on Monday?
(b) Frenchmen's Bend.
(c) Shaw's apartment.
(d) French Quarter.
3. How many weeks of vacation does the Post owe Grantham?
(a) Two months.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Six weeks.
(d) Five weeks.
4. What three cities have law firms that work for Mattiece?
(a) Dallas, Ft. Worth, and Philadelphia.
(b) Dallas, Houston, and New York City.
(c) New Orleans, Houston, and D.C.
(d) Philadelphia, Boston, and D.C.
5. On Monday, what is Coal planning to do during lunch?
(a) Play golf.
(b) Play squash.
(c) Play tennis.
(d) Play raquetball.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Shaw leaves New Orleans, where does the CIA lose her trail?
2. When Shaw calls Grantham on Monday, what information does she tell him to get?
3. What happened to the man Shaw thought was Verheek?
4. How much is Croft being paid to watch lawyers' offices?
5. Why does Shaw not want to take the subway in New York?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)