|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What unpopular course is taught by one of the most popular professors at Tulane?
(c) Family law.
(d) Constitutional law.
2. Why is Suspect Number Six on the list of possible suspects for the murders of the justices?
(a) Because his niece was murdered.
(b) Because his son was murdered.
(c) Because he has declared war on homosexuals.
(d) Because his wife was murdered.
3. What reason does Verheek give Callahan that could explain why Jensen and Rosenberg were killed?
(a) They irritated a right-wing group.
(b) They irritated the Aryan Brotherhood.
(c) They were stupid and they were exposed.
(d) A decision that was made angered the White Supremacists.
4. What does Coal say when the President does not agree with Coal's choice of clothing for the press conference?
(a) "Trust me."
(b) "It is the right image to project at this time."
(c) "You won't be sorry."
(d) "It is very important to dress this way."
5. Why is Verheek coming to New Orleans?
(a) To give a eulogy at Callahan's memorial service.
(b) To meet with Shaw.
(c) To attend Callahan's memorial service.
(d) To be a pallbearer at Callahan's memorial service.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why were Shaw and Callahan arguing in at the beginning of Chapter 15?
2. Why does Shaw go to the federal building in Lafayette?
3. Where is Grantham supposed to meet Sarge?
4. What is Rosenberg watching with his law clerk as the novel begins?
5. How many siblings does Shaw have?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Shaw decide to be a lawyer?
2. Why is Grantham suspicious of the memo that Sarge passed on to him?
3. What are two possible reasons for the killings of the justices according to Justice Thurow?
4. Describe Khamel.
5. Describe Fletcher Coal.
6. What does Alice Stark discover when she goes to Shaw's apartment?
7. Who is Garcia?
8. Why does Verheek say he should have thrown the pelican brief in the garbage?
9. Why is Coal considered to be a boy wonder?
10. Why is Nelson Muncie a possible suspect for the murders of the justices?
This section contains 858 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)