|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cleve give Grantham from Sarge?
(a) A tape.
(b) A photograph.
(c) A White House memo.
(d) A telephone number.
2. In Chapter 10, how many days did Shaw avoid Callahan while she played detective?
(a) A day and a half.
(b) Four days.
(c) Two days.
(d) Two weeks.
3. How many cases are usually on Callahan's final exam?
(a) Between four hundred and five hundred.
(b) Fifty or sixty.
(c) Twelve hundred.
(d) Six hundred.
4. Who is Rosenberg's senior law clerk?
(a) Jefferson Kauffman.
(b) James Kelsey.
(c) Robert Kelvin.
(d) Jason Kline.
5. Which justice is afraid of his own shadow?
(a) Justice Jensen.
(b) Justice Runyan.
(c) Justice Rosenberg.
(d) Justice Manning.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Khamel meet at the Four Seasons Hotel in Georgetown?
2. Where is Grantham supposed to meet Sarge?
3. What information do the French provide that may be useful for the murder investigation?
4. What does Callahan give Verheek?
5. What is the first thing Shaw does to disguise herself?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Garcia?
2. Describe Abraham Rosenberg.
3. Why has Thomas Callahan canceled his classes?
4. Why did Shaw decide to be a lawyer?
5. Why does Callahan attend conferences?
6. What does Alice Stark discover when she goes to Shaw's apartment?
7. Why does Coal want the President should attend Rosenberg's funeral?
8. According to Verheek, what motive would Coal have for leaking names of nominees for the Supreme Court?
9. Why does Coal think the President should not attend Jensen's funeral?
10. Why is Coal considered to be a boy wonder?
This section contains 674 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)