|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many cases are usually on Callahan's final exam?
(a) Between four hundred and five hundred.
(b) Fifty or sixty.
(c) Twelve hundred.
(d) Six hundred.
2. How long does Lewis tell the President that it may take to find the murderers of the justices?
(a) Six months.
(b) Many months.
(c) At least a year.
(d) A few days.
3. How does Coal monitor meetings with the President that he does not attend?
(a) A video recorder in the Oval Office.
(b) Closed-circuit cameras and audio in his office.
(c) Two-way mirror.
(d) A tape recorder in the Oval Office.
4. What happened when Callahan drove his Porsche?
(a) It exploded.
(b) He ran it into a ditch.
(c) He hit a parked car.
(d) He was arrested for drunk driving.
5. What does Verheek do with Shaw's brief?
(a) He has it sent to Coal.
(b) He has it sent to Verheek.
(c) He has it sent to East.
(d) He has it sent to Voyles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Suspect Number Six on the list of possible suspects for the murders of the justices?
2. Who calls Grantham after the story about the nominees is published?
3. What is Coal's job title?
4. Who does Khamel meet at the Four Seasons Hotel in Georgetown?
5. How long was Rosenberg on the Supreme Court?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Fletcher Coal.
2. What security precautions does the FBI recommend the Justices follow due to the increase in death threats?
3. At the beginning of Chapter 1, why are things more tense than usual during the demonstration?
4. Why does Callahan attend conferences?
5. Why is Nelson Muncie a possible suspect for the murders of the justices?
6. Who is Garcia?
7. What does Alice Stark discover when she goes to Shaw's apartment?
8. Why do Coal and Voyles have a disagreement while discussing the candidates to be vetted for the Supreme Court?
9. How would Chief Justice Runyan feel if Rosenberg died?
10. According to Verheek, what motive would Coal have for leaking names of nominees for the Supreme Court?
This section contains 839 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)