|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which one of Callahan's friends is special counsel to the Director of the FBI?
(a) David Myers.
(b) Andrew Brown.
(c) Eric East.
(d) Gavin Verheek.
2. What family members does Callahan leave behind?
(a) His parents in Denver and a sister in Alabama.
(b) A brother and sister in Lafayette.
(c) His parents in Florida and a brother in Mobile.
(d) His parents in California.
3. What happened when Callahan drove his Porsche?
(a) He was arrested for drunk driving.
(b) It exploded.
(c) He ran it into a ditch.
(d) He hit a parked car.
4. What ritual have Callahan and Shaw borrowed from the movie "Bull Durham"?
(a) Callhan braids Shaw's hair.
(b) Eating popcorn in bed.
(c) Callahan paints Shaw's toenails.
(d) Eating pizza with pineapple.
5. What does Callahan bring Shaw after she has been playing detective for several days?
(a) Beer and sub sandwiches.
(b) Pizza and wine.
(c) Chinese takeout.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much will Khamel receive for the assassinations of Rosenberg and Jensen?
2. How long was Rosenberg on the Supreme Court?
3. Why is Verheek coming to New Orleans?
4. For what medical condition is Justice Jensen being treated?
5. In Chapter 1, what nasty case has been assigned to Jensen?
Short Essay Questions
1. What security precautions does the FBI recommend the Justices follow due to the increase in death threats?
2. Why does Gminski travel to New Orleans?
3. Why did Shaw decide to be a lawyer?
4. What does Alice Stark discover when she goes to Shaw's apartment?
5. Describe Abraham Rosenberg.
6. At the beginning of Chapter 1, why are things more tense than usual during the demonstration?
7. Why does Coal want the President should attend Rosenberg's funeral?
8. In Chapter 1, why could all the chaos of the demonstration be blamed on Rosenberg?
9. Describe Khamel.
10. Why is Justice Jensen a major security risk?
This section contains 795 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)