|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Shaw call right after the explosion?
(b) Her best friend.
(d) Callahan's parents.
2. How does Coal monitor meetings with the President that he does not attend?
(a) A tape recorder in the Oval Office.
(b) A video recorder in the Oval Office.
(c) Two-way mirror.
(d) Closed-circuit cameras and audio in his office.
3. What does The President ask Voyles to do with the pelican brief?
(a) Burn it.
(b) Investigate the charges alluded to in the brief.
(c) Back off for awhile and chase other suspects.
(d) Forget he ever saw it.
4. What unpopular course is taught by one of the most popular professors at Tulane?
(c) Constitutional law.
(d) Family law.
5. What rumor does Shaw ask Stark to spread?
(a) That Shaw has returned to Denver.
(b) That Shaw has returned to Kansas City.
(c) That Shaw has gone to D.C.
(d) That Shaw is in the hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. What interest group does Rosenberg favor?
2. Which Justice wants to use the law clerks to put together a list of murder suspects?
3. What password do Luke and Sam/Khamel use when they meet at the pier?
4. What friend does Shaw decide to call?
5. How many hours does the FBI director want Verheek to work until the murders are solved?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Voyles have East give Shaw's brief to the White House?
2. Why is Coal considered to be a boy wonder?
3. Describe Garcia.
4. Why is Nelson Muncie a possible suspect for the murders of the justices?
5. Why does Verheek say he should have thrown the pelican brief in the garbage?
6. How would Chief Justice Runyan feel if Rosenberg died?
7. Why is Justice Jensen a major security risk?
8. In Chapter 1, why could all the chaos of the demonstration be blamed on Rosenberg?
9. Describe Abraham Rosenberg.
10. Why does Coal think the President should not attend Jensen's funeral?
This section contains 753 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)