Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had Jensen been dating?
(a) A D.C. lawyer.
(b) An aerobics instructor.
(c) A law clerk.
(d) A high school sweetheart.
2. In Chapter 1, what nasty case has been assigned to Jensen?
(a) The Nash case.
(b) The Brown case.
(c) The Dumond case.
(d) The Phillips case.
3. What does The President ask Voyles to do with the pelican brief?
(a) Back off for awhile and chase other suspects.
(b) Investigate the charges alluded to in the brief.
(c) Burn it.
(d) Forget he ever saw it.
4. How long was Callahan in private law practice?
(a) Two years.
(b) Eight years.
(c) Twelve years.
(d) Twenty years.
5. What is the name of Rosenberg's male nurse?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times might the President change clothes between breakfast and dinner?
2. How many cases are usually on Callahan's final exam?
3. At the time of the murders, what group has been in the D.C. area for a week?
4. What password do Luke and Sam/Khamel use when they meet at the pier?
5. Why does a police officer awaken Grantham at 5:30 a.m.?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Shaw get away from Stump?
2. Why did Shaw decide to be a lawyer?
3. At the beginning of Chapter 1, why are things more tense than usual during the demonstration?
4. Describe Victor Mattiece and his eccentricities.
5. Describe Khamel.
6. Why is Coal considered to be a boy wonder?
7. What does Coal say about Grantham's pelican story?
8. Why did Khamel agree once to kill Castro, but then did not go through with the job?
9. According to Verheek, what motive would Coal have for leaking names of nominees for the Supreme Court?
10. Why hasn't Grantham's apartment been bugged?
This section contains 784 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)