|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is number six on the suspect list that Voyles has compiled?
(a) Nelson Muncie.
(b) White Resistance.
(c) Clinton Lane.
(d) Aryan Brotherhood.
2. How much will Khamel receive for the assassinations of Rosenberg and Jensen?
(a) $8 million.
(b) $10 million.
(c) $5 million.
(d) $3 million.
3. Who does Callahan believe killed the justices?
(b) International terrorists.
(c) Someone in the White House.
(d) Nelson Muncie.
4. What does Cleve give Grantham from Sarge?
(a) A tape.
(b) A photograph.
(c) A telephone number.
(d) A White House memo.
5. Where is Grantham supposed to meet Sarge?
(a) Morning Cafe.
(d) Greenwich Cafe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does The President ask Voyles to do with the pelican brief?
2. What does Verheek do with Shaw's brief?
3. What two justices refuse to allow FBI agents inside their homes?
4. What is Coal's job title?
5. Why does a police officer awaken Grantham at 5:30 a.m.?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Verheek say he should have thrown the pelican brief in the garbage?
2. Describe Garcia.
3. Why has Thomas Callahan canceled his classes?
4. Why is Grantham suspicious of the memo that Sarge passed on to him?
5. What does Alice Stark discover when she goes to Shaw's apartment?
6. Describe Sarge.
7. Why is Coal considered to be a boy wonder?
8. In Chapter 1, why could all the chaos of the demonstration be blamed on Rosenberg?
9. Was anyone hurt when the pornography houses were bombed?
10. Describe Fletcher Coal.
This section contains 765 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)