|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the President's speech writer?
2. Which justice is afraid of his own shadow?
(a) Justice Rosenberg.
(b) Justice Manning.
(c) Justice Runyan.
(d) Justice Jensen.
3. Who is one of the most popular professors at Tulane?
(a) Timothy Whitfield.
(b) David Caanan.
(c) Theodore Canton.
(d) Thomas Callahan.
4. Why does it appear that the assault on the movie houses was carefully coordinated?
(a) All the explosions happened at midnight.
(b) All the explosions happened at 8 a.m.
(c) The explosions were caused by the same type of explosive devices.
(d) All the explosions happened at 4 a.m.
5. Who does Khamel meet at the Four Seasons Hotel in Georgetown?
(a) Luke Davidson.
(b) Edwin Sneller.
(c) Andrew Stein.
(d) Brian Caldwell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What information do the French provide that may be useful for the murder investigation?
2. Who always sets up Grantham's meetings with Sarge?
3. What friend does Shaw decide to call?
4. What does Cleve give Grantham from Sarge?
5. What does the President ask Voyles to provide by 5 p.m. seven days a week until the murders are solved?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Rosenberg's ideology?
2. Why do Coal and Voyles have a disagreement while discussing the candidates to be vetted for the Supreme Court?
3. At the beginning of Chapter 1, why are things more tense than usual during the demonstration?
4. Describe Khamel.
5. Why is Grantham suspicious of the memo that Sarge passed on to him?
6. Why is Coal considered to be a boy wonder?
7. What happened after Shaw passed out in the car where Sergeant Rupert left her?
8. Why is Justice Jensen a major security risk?
9. Why does Gminski travel to New Orleans?
10. Was anyone hurt when the pornography houses were bombed?
This section contains 778 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)