|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Shaw call right after the explosion?
(b) Callahan's parents.
(d) Her best friend.
2. What is the specialty of the group that is bombing dirty movie businesses?
(a) Killing individuals.
(b) Demolition of structures used by the enemy.
(c) Bombing building when they are filled with people.
(d) Torturing doctors.
3. Who is Smith Keen?
(a) A lawyer for the Post.
(b) A reporter at the Post.
(c) Managing editor at the Post.
(d) Assistant managing editor/investigations for the Post.
4. How many dirty movie businesses are schedule to receive explosive devices?
5. What is the name of Rosenberg's male nurse?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the murder suspect whose niece was murdered?
2. Who had Jensen been dating?
3. In Chapter 1, what nasty case has been assigned to Jensen?
4. In Chapter 4, why does Coal awake the President at 4:30 a.m.?
5. What does Cleve give Grantham from Sarge?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Rosenberg's ideology?
2. Describe Abraham Rosenberg.
3. Describe Khamel.
4. What are two possible reasons for the killings of the justices according to Justice Thurow?
5. Describe Sarge.
6. Was anyone hurt when the pornography houses were bombed?
7. Why does Coal think the President should not attend Jensen's funeral?
8. Why did Shaw decide to be a lawyer?
9. Why do Coal and Voyles have a disagreement while discussing the candidates to be vetted for the Supreme Court?
10. Why is Justice Jensen a major security risk?
This section contains 738 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)