|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had Jensen been dating?
(a) A law clerk.
(b) A D.C. lawyer.
(c) A high school sweetheart.
(d) An aerobics instructor.
2. What interest group does Rosenberg favor?
3. In Chapter 4, why does Coal awake the President at 4:30 a.m.?
(a) To tell him an intruder is on the White House grounds.
(b) To tell him his wife is injured.
(c) To inform him that Rosenberg and Jensen have been murdered.
(d) To tell him an embassy has been bombed.
4. Who plays the role of peacemaker when Coal and Voyle argue over the list of candidates to be vetted for the Supreme Court?
(b) The President.
5. What two justices refuse to allow FBI agents inside their homes?
(a) Jensen and Manning.
(b) Thurow and Jensen.
(c) Rosenberg and Jensen.
(d) Rosenberg and Runyan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Croft photograph?
2. How many dirty movie businesses are schedule to receive explosive devices?
3. Why does it appear that the assault on the movie houses was carefully coordinated?
4. Who does Khamel meet at the Four Seasons Hotel in Georgetown?
5. Who has Voyles picked to lead the murder investigation?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Grantham suspicious of the memo that Sarge passed on to him?
2. Why did Shaw decide to be a lawyer?
3. Why does Voyles have East give Shaw's brief to the White House?
4. Why does Verheek say he should have thrown the pelican brief in the garbage?
5. Why do Coal and Voyles have a disagreement while discussing the candidates to be vetted for the Supreme Court?
6. Describe Khamel.
7. Why does Callahan attend conferences?
8. Describe Abraham Rosenberg.
9. Describe Sarge.
10. Why does Coal think the President should not attend Jensen's funeral?
This section contains 782 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)