|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long will it take Voyles to have the names of the candidates for the Supreme Court checked?
(a) Ten days.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Many months.
(d) A month.
2. Who is one of the most popular professors at Tulane?
(a) Theodore Canton.
(b) Timothy Whitfield.
(c) Thomas Callahan.
(d) David Caanan.
3. Who does Croft photograph?
4. How many cases are usually on Callahan's final exam?
(a) Twelve hundred.
(b) Six hundred.
(c) Fifty or sixty.
(d) Between four hundred and five hundred.
5. From where does Garcia call from the first time he contacts Grantham?
(a) A pay phone on Dupont Circle.
(b) A pay phone on 15th St. in Pentagon City.
(c) A pay phone near a popular Georgetown restaurant.
(d) A law office in Georgetown.
Short Answer Questions
1. As described in the beginning of the book, how many death threats against Supreme Court justices has the FBI logged in the past sixty days?
2. Who is the President's speech writer?
3. Who is number six on the suspect list that Voyles has compiled?
4. What is the specialty of the group that is bombing dirty movie businesses?
5. What interest group does Rosenberg favor?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Abraham Rosenberg.
2. Why does Coal want the President should attend Rosenberg's funeral?
3. What is Rosenberg's ideology?
4. Who is Garcia?
5. Why does Callahan attend conferences?
6. Why does Verheek say he should have thrown the pelican brief in the garbage?
7. What security precautions does the FBI recommend the Justices follow due to the increase in death threats?
8. Why does Coal think the President should not attend Jensen's funeral?
9. Why is Nelson Muncie a possible suspect for the murders of the justices?
10. Why does Gminski travel to New Orleans?
This section contains 693 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)