|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where does Garcia call when he contacts Grantham for a second time?
(b) A pay phone a block from the Post.
(c) A pay phone near the Pentagon.
(d) Pennsylvania Avenue near the Justice Department.
2. Where did Sergeant Rupert take Shaw?
(a) To a cafe.
(b) To the hospital.
(c) To a church.
(d) To an unmarked police car.
3. How does Coal monitor meetings with the President that he does not attend?
(a) Closed-circuit cameras and audio in his office.
(b) A video recorder in the Oval Office.
(c) Two-way mirror.
(d) A tape recorder in the Oval Office.
4. What is the specialty of the group that is bombing dirty movie businesses?
(a) Demolition of structures used by the enemy.
(b) Bombing building when they are filled with people.
(c) Torturing doctors.
(d) Killing individuals.
5. What does Cleve give Grantham from Sarge?
(a) A telephone number.
(b) A photograph.
(c) A tape.
(d) A White House memo.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many dirty movie businesses are schedule to receive explosive devices?
2. Who had Jensen been dating?
3. Who is Rosenberg's senior law clerk?
4. What is Coal's job title?
5. What rumor does Shaw ask Stark to spread?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Garcia?
2. Describe Abraham Rosenberg.
3. Why does Gminski travel to New Orleans?
4. At the beginning of Chapter 1, why are things more tense than usual during the demonstration?
5. Why does Callahan attend conferences?
6. Why is Justice Jensen a major security risk?
7. Describe Khamel.
8. Was anyone hurt when the pornography houses were bombed?
9. Why is Nelson Muncie a possible suspect for the murders of the justices?
10. What are two possible reasons for the killings of the justices according to Justice Thurow?
This section contains 738 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)