|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is claiming responsibility for the bombing of the movie houses?
(a) No one.
(b) Underground Army.
(c) The Aryans.
(d) White supremacists.
2. Who does Shaw call right after the explosion?
(a) Her best friend.
(b) Callahan's parents.
3. What password do Luke and Sam/Khamel use when they meet at the pier?
(d) Lucky Strike.
4. How long was Rosenberg on the Supreme Court?
(a) Six years.
(b) Thirty-four years.
(c) Twenty-seven years.
(d) Twelve years.
5. How many majority opinions had Jensen written in his six years on the Supreme Court?
(b) Several hundred.
(c) One hundred twelve.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much will Khamel receive for the assassinations of Rosenberg and Jensen?
2. From where does Garcia call when he contacts Grantham for a second time?
3. What interest group does Rosenberg favor?
4. Who comes and takes Shaw away from the scene of the explosion?
5. How does Coal monitor meetings with the President that he does not attend?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Shaw decide to be a lawyer?
2. What security precautions does the FBI recommend the Justices follow due to the increase in death threats?
3. Why does Coal say that the "egg is on Voyles' face"?
4. Describe Khamel.
5. What is Rosenberg's ideology?
6. Why does Callahan attend conferences?
7. Describe Abraham Rosenberg.
8. Why is Coal considered to be a boy wonder?
9. Why do Coal and Voyles have a disagreement while discussing the candidates to be vetted for the Supreme Court?
10. In Chapter 1, why could all the chaos of the demonstration be blamed on Rosenberg?
This section contains 708 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)