|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many siblings does Shaw have?
(a) Two sisters.
(b) Two brothers.
(c) One brother.
(d) One sister.
2. How long will it take Voyles to have the names of the candidates for the Supreme Court checked?
(a) A month.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Ten days.
(d) Many months.
3. Why is Verheek coming to New Orleans?
(a) To be a pallbearer at Callahan's memorial service.
(b) To meet with Shaw.
(c) To attend Callahan's memorial service.
(d) To give a eulogy at Callahan's memorial service.
4. Why does it appear that the assault on the movie houses was carefully coordinated?
(a) All the explosions happened at 8 a.m.
(b) All the explosions happened at midnight.
(c) All the explosions happened at 4 a.m.
(d) The explosions were caused by the same type of explosive devices.
5. Who is one of the most popular professors at Tulane?
(a) Timothy Whitfield.
(b) David Caanan.
(c) Theodore Canton.
(d) Thomas Callahan.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of the death threats against the Supreme Court Justices are directed toward Rosenberg?
2. Who does Khamel meet at the Four Seasons Hotel in Georgetown?
3. Who had Jensen been dating?
4. Which Justice wants to use the law clerks to put together a list of murder suspects?
5. Where do White House phantom memos originate?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened after Shaw passed out in the car where Sergeant Rupert left her?
2. Why did Shaw decide to be a lawyer?
3. Who is Garcia?
4. What security precautions does the FBI recommend the Justices follow due to the increase in death threats?
5. Describe Khamel.
6. At the beginning of Chapter 1, why are things more tense than usual during the demonstration?
7. Why do Coal and Voyles have a disagreement while discussing the candidates to be vetted for the Supreme Court?
8. According to Verheek, what motive would Coal have for leaking names of nominees for the Supreme Court?
9. Why does Callahan attend conferences?
10. Describe Garcia.
This section contains 786 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)