|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Croft photograph?
2. Where is Jensen killed?
(a) On the street.
(b) In his apartment.
(c) In an underground parking lot.
(d) Montrose Theatre.
3. What is the First Lady's nickname?
(a) The Queen.
(b) Lady Prez.
(c) Her Highness.
(d) The Princess.
4. How long will it take Voyles to have the names of the candidates for the Supreme Court checked?
(a) A month.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Ten days.
(d) Many months.
5. Who has Voyles picked to lead the murder investigation?
(a) Eric East.
(b) K. O. Lewis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Shaw go to the federal building in Lafayette?
2. Who calls Grantham after the story about the nominees is published?
3. Why are three dirty movie business removed from the list of places to be bombed?
4. What is Coal's job title?
5. How many of the death threats against the Supreme Court Justices are directed toward Rosenberg?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Coal considered to be a boy wonder?
2. Why does Coal say that the "egg is on Voyles' face"?
3. Who is Garcia?
4. Why is Nelson Muncie a possible suspect for the murders of the justices?
5. Why does Coal want the President should attend Rosenberg's funeral?
6. Describe Khamel.
7. Why is Justice Jensen a major security risk?
8. What happened after Shaw passed out in the car where Sergeant Rupert left her?
9. According to Verheek, what motive would Coal have for leaking names of nominees for the Supreme Court?
10. What is Rosenberg's ideology?
This section contains 722 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)