|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Grantham supposed to meet Sarge?
(b) Morning Cafe.
(c) Greenwich Cafe.
2. What does Callahan give Verheek?
(a) A bottle of wine.
(b) A picture of him and Shaw.
(c) A brief that Shaw wrote.
(d) A picture of the two of them from law school.
3. Who does Croft photograph?
4. Who calls Grantham after the story about the nominees is published?
(b) A reporter from the Times.
(c) A lawyer with information about Rosenberg and Jensen.
5. What family members does Callahan leave behind?
(a) A brother and sister in Lafayette.
(b) His parents in Denver and a sister in Alabama.
(c) His parents in Florida and a brother in Mobile.
(d) His parents in California.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 10, how many days did Shaw avoid Callahan while she played detective?
2. What does the nurse read to Rosenberg until he falls asleep?
3. How much will Khamel receive for the assassinations of Rosenberg and Jensen?
4. Which government agency is watching Shaw?
5. Who is the President's speech writer?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Fletcher Coal.
2. Why does Coal say that the "egg is on Voyles' face"?
3. Describe Khamel.
4. What is Rosenberg's ideology?
5. Why does Coal think the President should not attend Jensen's funeral?
6. Why is Nelson Muncie a possible suspect for the murders of the justices?
7. How would Chief Justice Runyan feel if Rosenberg died?
8. What security precautions does the FBI recommend the Justices follow due to the increase in death threats?
9. What are two possible reasons for the killings of the justices according to Justice Thurow?
10. Why did Shaw decide to be a lawyer?
This section contains 723 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)