|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Shaw call right after the explosion?
(a) Her best friend.
(b) Callahan's parents.
2. How many cases are usually on Callahan's final exam?
(a) Twelve hundred.
(b) Fifty or sixty.
(c) Between four hundred and five hundred.
(d) Six hundred.
3. What two justices refuse to allow FBI agents inside their homes?
(a) Rosenberg and Jensen.
(b) Jensen and Manning.
(c) Thurow and Jensen.
(d) Rosenberg and Runyan.
4. How many majority opinions had Jensen written in his six years on the Supreme Court?
(b) Several hundred.
(d) One hundred twelve.
5. Why is Suspect Number Six on the list of possible suspects for the murders of the justices?
(a) Because his niece was murdered.
(b) Because his wife was murdered.
(c) Because he has declared war on homosexuals.
(d) Because his son was murdered.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 10, how many days did Shaw avoid Callahan while she played detective?
2. What information do the French provide that may be useful for the murder investigation?
3. What rumor does Shaw ask Stark to spread?
4. How many dirty movie businesses are schedule to receive explosive devices?
5. What password do Luke and Sam/Khamel use when they meet at the pier?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Abraham Rosenberg.
2. Was anyone hurt when the pornography houses were bombed?
3. What does Alice Stark discover when she goes to Shaw's apartment?
4. Describe Fletcher Coal.
5. Who is Garcia?
6. Why does Coal want the President should attend Rosenberg's funeral?
7. Why does Voyles have East give Shaw's brief to the White House?
8. Describe Garcia.
9. What security precautions does the FBI recommend the Justices follow due to the increase in death threats?
10. Why is Coal considered to be a boy wonder?
This section contains 731 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)