|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which justice is afraid of his own shadow?
(a) Justice Manning.
(b) Justice Rosenberg.
(c) Justice Jensen.
(d) Justice Runyan.
2. Who does Croft photograph?
3. Who calls Grantham after the story about the nominees is published?
(a) A reporter from the Times.
(c) A lawyer with information about Rosenberg and Jensen.
4. In Chapter 10, how many days did Shaw avoid Callahan while she played detective?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) A day and a half.
(c) Four days.
(d) Two days.
5. How many cases are usually on Callahan's final exam?
(a) Twelve hundred.
(b) Between four hundred and five hundred.
(c) Fifty or sixty.
(d) Six hundred.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where does Garcia call when he contacts Grantham for a second time?
2. Who is number six on the suspect list that Voyles has compiled?
3. Who always sets up Grantham's meetings with Sarge?
4. What family members does Callahan leave behind?
5. Who do Callahan and Verheek think might have leaked the names of possible nominees for the Supreme Court?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Rosenberg's ideology?
2. Why do Grantham and Shaw talk to students who clerked at White and Blazevich last summer?
3. What happened after Shaw passed out in the car where Sergeant Rupert left her?
4. Describe Mattiece's plan to make money in Louisiana's oil fields and how this plan has been thwarted.
5. Why did Shaw decide to be a lawyer?
6. Why would Edwin Sneller like to meet Shaw?
7. How would Chief Justice Runyan feel if Rosenberg died?
8. Why does Coal think the President should not attend Jensen's funeral?
9. Why does Grantham panic after talking with a maid outside his room at the Marbury?
10. What are two possible reasons for the killings of the justices according to Justice Thurow?
This section contains 840 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)