|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What almost killed Rosenberg seven years ago?
(a) A triple by-pass.
(b) A stroke.
(d) A heart attack.
2. What is the specialty of the group that is bombing dirty movie businesses?
(a) Torturing doctors.
(b) Bombing building when they are filled with people.
(c) Demolition of structures used by the enemy.
(d) Killing individuals.
3. How many siblings does Shaw have?
(a) One sister.
(b) One brother.
(c) Two sisters.
(d) Two brothers.
4. Why are three dirty movie business removed from the list of places to be bombed?
(a) The group cannot gain access to these businesses.
(b) A membership is required to enter these businesses.
(c) They will be empty all night.
(d) They are open all night.
5. Why does Verheek lock himself in his office after dining with Callahan and tell his secretary he has the flu?
(a) Because he is not sober.
(b) Because he want to be alone to read Shaw's brief.
(c) Because he is not in the mood to be bothered this morning.
(d) Because he does have the flu.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long was Rosenberg on the Supreme Court?
2. How many dirty movie businesses are schedule to receive explosive devices?
3. What friend does Shaw decide to call?
4. What is the name of the murder suspect whose niece was murdered?
5. What does Callahan give Verheek?
Short Essay Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 1, why are things more tense than usual during the demonstration?
2. Why does Gminski travel to New Orleans?
3. Why does Verheek say he should have thrown the pelican brief in the garbage?
4. In Chapter 1, why could all the chaos of the demonstration be blamed on Rosenberg?
5. Was anyone hurt when the pornography houses were bombed?
6. Describe Fletcher Coal.
7. Why is Nelson Muncie a possible suspect for the murders of the justices?
8. Why is Justice Jensen a major security risk?
9. Why is Grantham suspicious of the memo that Sarge passed on to him?
10. What happened after Shaw passed out in the car where Sergeant Rupert left her?
This section contains 842 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)