|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is one of the most popular professors at Tulane?
(a) Theodore Canton.
(b) David Caanan.
(c) Timothy Whitfield.
(d) Thomas Callahan.
2. What does Callahan give Verheek?
(a) A picture of the two of them from law school.
(b) A brief that Shaw wrote.
(c) A picture of him and Shaw.
(d) A bottle of wine.
3. What does Callahan bring Shaw after she has been playing detective for several days?
(a) Beer and sub sandwiches.
(b) Pizza and wine.
(d) Chinese takeout.
4. How many of the death threats against the Supreme Court Justices are directed toward Rosenberg?
5. What student enters the constitutional law class late?
(a) David Sallinger.
(b) John Wentworth.
(c) Darby Shaw.
(d) Alex Smythe.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long was Callahan in private law practice?
2. Who is the President's speech writer?
3. What was Shaw's major for her undergraduate degree?
4. What reason does Verheek give Callahan that could explain why Jensen and Rosenberg were killed?
5. What is the name of the murder suspect whose niece was murdered?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are two possible reasons for the killings of the justices according to Justice Thurow?
2. What happened after Shaw passed out in the car where Sergeant Rupert left her?
3. Why do Coal and Voyles have a disagreement while discussing the candidates to be vetted for the Supreme Court?
4. Why is Nelson Muncie a possible suspect for the murders of the justices?
5. Why does Coal want the President should attend Rosenberg's funeral?
6. What security precautions does the FBI recommend the Justices follow due to the increase in death threats?
7. Who is Garcia?
8. Describe Abraham Rosenberg.
9. Why does Callahan attend conferences?
10. Why does Voyles have East give Shaw's brief to the White House?
This section contains 749 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)