|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing Shaw does to disguise herself?
(a) Buys different clothing.
(b) Uses contact lenses to change her eye color.
(c) Changes her makeup.
(d) Cuts and dyes her hair.
2. Who does Croft photograph?
3. What was Shaw's major for her undergraduate degree?
4. What password do Luke and Sam/Khamel use when they meet at the pier?
(b) Lucky Strike.
5. How did the FBI trace Shaw to the Marriott?
(a) Agents followed her.
(b) Using her cell phone.
(c) Verheek told them how to find her.
(d) Credit cards.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do White House phantom memos originate?
2. In Chapter 1, what nasty case has been assigned to Jensen?
3. Who do Callahan and Verheek think might have leaked the names of possible nominees for the Supreme Court?
4. Where is Callahan going to attend a conference?
5. What does Callahan give Verheek?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Coal say that the "egg is on Voyles' face"?
2. Why is Coal considered to be a boy wonder?
3. Why does Voyles have East give Shaw's brief to the White House?
4. Why is Grantham suspicious of the memo that Sarge passed on to him?
5. What security precautions does the FBI recommend the Justices follow due to the increase in death threats?
6. Describe Garcia.
7. Why is Justice Jensen a major security risk?
8. Describe Abraham Rosenberg.
9. Was anyone hurt when the pornography houses were bombed?
10. Why is Nelson Muncie a possible suspect for the murders of the justices?
This section contains 717 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)