Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Shaw see after leaving the bed and breakfast on Sunday morning?
(c) The Cowboy.
2. Where is Verheek to meet Shaw on Monday?
(b) Frenchmen's Bend.
(c) Shaw's apartment.
(d) French Quarter.
3. How many weeks of vacation does the Post owe Grantham?
(a) Two months.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Six weeks.
(d) Five weeks.
4. What three cities have law firms that work for Mattiece?
(a) Dallas, Ft. Worth, and Philadelphia.
(b) Dallas, Houston, and New York City.
(c) New Orleans, Houston, and D.C.
(d) Philadelphia, Boston, and D.C.
5. On Monday, what is Coal planning to do during lunch?
(a) Play golf.
(b) Play squash.
(c) Play tennis.
(d) Play raquetball.
6. After Shaw leaves New Orleans, where does the CIA lose her trail?
(b) Las Vegas.
7. When Shaw calls Grantham on Monday, what information does she tell him to get?
(a) Presidential campaign disclosure forms.
(b) Information about a trial.
(c) Information about Callahan's death.
(d) Information about Callahan's memorial service.
8. What happened to the man Shaw thought was Verheek?
(a) He was roughed up by Saints fans.
(b) He was killed.
(c) He was injured and taken to a hospital.
(d) He was arrested.
9. How much is Croft being paid to watch lawyers' offices?
(a) $90 a day.
(b) $20 an hour.
(c) $120 a day.
(d) $10 an hour.
10. Why does Shaw not want to take the subway in New York?
(a) Because she thought she saw Rupert behind her.
(b) Because the subway can be dangerous.
(c) Because she sees rowdy teens.
(d) Because she sees the Cowboy.
11. Who does Grantham call at the White House to inquire about the pelican brief?
(b) The President.
12. Where is Barr told to go after he arrives in New Orleans?
(c) Fort Lauderdale.
13. How many men did Sneller bring in from Miami by private jet?
14. How old is Grantham?
15. Where should Shaw have been instead of in New York researching lawyers?
(a) Federal Procedure at Tulane.
(b) At home with her family.
(c) Constitutional Law at Tulane.
(d) Antitrust at Tulane.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Shaw get to Newark?
2. Who from the Times is asking about the pelican brief?
3. Who does Khamel's employer want him to kill?
4. Who is Croft looking for as he watches lawyers' offices for Grantham?
5. Where is Rupert at midnight in Chapter 31?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)