|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Shaw is in New York, where does she go to research lawyers at law firms?
(a) The New York Times.
(b) Columbia law library.
(c) The public library.
(d) Fordham law library.
2. Why does Shaw not want to take the subway in New York?
(a) Because the subway can be dangerous.
(b) Because she thought she saw Rupert behind her.
(c) Because she sees the Cowboy.
(d) Because she sees rowdy teens.
3. What does Grantham learn when he calls Cleve from the Jefferson Hotel?
(a) Sarge has been shot.
(b) Sarge has been asked to retire.
(c) Sarge has been put on medical leave.
(d) Sarge has been fired.
4. Who does the President invite to play golf with him on Monday afternoon?
5. Who does Grantham call at the White House to inquire about the pelican brief?
(d) The President.
6. When Shaw calls Grantham on Monday, what information does she tell him to get?
(a) Information about Callahan's memorial service.
(b) Information about Callahan's death.
(c) Information about a trial.
(d) Presidential campaign disclosure forms.
7. Who kills Verheek?
(a) The Cowboy.
8. Who does Shaw see when she is in a cafe in New York City?
(a) The Cowboy.
9. How long does the President wish to wait before beginning an investigation into the pelican brief?
(a) Two months.
(b) A week.
(c) Six weeks.
(d) Five days.
10. What does Mrs. Morgan call the offices of White and Blazevich?
(b) A sweatshop.
(c) A house of crooks.
11. What is the name of the environmental group that filed a lawsuit to prevent drilling and dredging in Louisiana?
(a) Green Fund.
(b) Sierra Club.
(c) Louisiana Wetlands Forever.
(d) Green Peace.
12. What deal does Shaw make with Grantham when she tells him she is in New York?
(a) Not to use her name.
(b) To protect her.
(c) To get her a private airplane.
(d) To get her out of the country.
13. While in New Orleans, to whose room does Khamel go to hide in a closet?
(a) Verheek's room.
(b) Shaw's room.
(c) Voyles' room.
(d) Callahan's room.
14. At which law firm does Croft thinks he spots Garcia?
(a) Greely and Brown.
(b) Brim, Stearns, and Kidlow.
(c) White and Blazevich.
(d) Ryan, Whitcomb, and Wood
15. What has happened to Louisiana's brown pelicans?
(a) Destruction of their habitat.
(b) Too many hunters.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom is Coal having a meeting in his limousine?
2. What does Shaw find in Morgan's lockbox?
3. From where does Shaw watch Callahan's memorial service?
4. Who is the night police reporter for the Post?
5. Where was Morgan's second lockbox located?
This section contains 443 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)