|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Grantham constantly scanning the Times?
(a) To read the latest news.
(b) To read the classifieds.
(c) Make sure they have not scooped his story.
(d) To get ideas for stories.
2. Where did Curtis Morgan live?
3. At which law firm does Croft thinks he spots Garcia?
(a) White and Blazevich.
(b) Ryan, Whitcomb, and Wood
(c) Brim, Stearns, and Kidlow.
(d) Greely and Brown.
4. Where was Morgan's second lockbox located?
(b) Bank of America.
(c) First Columbia.
(d) First Hamilton.
5. What three cities have law firms that work for Mattiece?
(a) Philadelphia, Boston, and D.C.
(b) New Orleans, Houston, and D.C.
(c) Dallas, Houston, and New York City.
(d) Dallas, Ft. Worth, and Philadelphia.
6. What did Mrs. Morgan find when going through her husband's desk?
(a) A computer disk.
(b) An affidavit.
(c) A videotape.
(d) A key to a lockbox.
7. Who comes to Shaw's rescue when she is running from Stump?
(b) Big guys who were Saints fans.
(c) The Cowboy.
8. How many men did Sneller bring in from Miami by private jet?
9. How many weeks of vacation does the Post owe Grantham?
(a) Two months.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Five weeks.
(d) Six weeks.
10. Who does Shaw see when she is in a cafe in New York City?
(d) The Cowboy.
11. What did Morgan see that at his law offices that he should not have a seen?
(a) A photograph of Mattiece.
(b) A handwritten memo.
(c) A letter from Edwin Sneller.
(d) The appeal for the Penguin case.
12. What happened to the man Shaw thought was Verheek?
(a) He was roughed up by Saints fans.
(b) He was killed.
(c) He was injured and taken to a hospital.
(d) He was arrested.
13. Who does Khamel kill when he gets on the shore in Louisiana?
14. What two calls does Grantham receive early Saturday morning?
(a) One from Sarge and one from Coal.
(b) One from the President and one from Coal.
(c) One from Sarge and one from Voyles.
(d) One from Garcia and one from Shaw.
15. Where is Barr told to go after he arrives in New Orleans?
(a) Fort Lauderdale.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was on the floor of Mattiece's gazebo in neat little trails?
2. In Chapter 36, who does Shaw pretend to be?
3. What is Verheek to wear when he meets Shaw?
4. What does Barr tell Coal when he is asked to bug Grantham's phone at the Post?
5. What does Shaw tell Grantham when he asks her why she wanted to be a lawyer?
This section contains 492 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)