|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Grantham racing down Rhode Island St. at fifty miles per hour?
(a) He was supposed to meet Cleve.
(b) He was drunk.
(c) He was trying to get back to Shaw.
(d) He was being followed.
2. Why is Coal alarmed in Chapter 34?
(a) A conversation he has with Richard Horton.
(b) A conversation he has with East.
(c) A conversation he has with Lewis.
(d) A conversation he has with Gminski.
3. What does Shaw tell Grantham when he asks her why she wanted to be a lawyer?
(a) Idealism and money.
(b) To make money.
(c) She wanted to be a litigator.
(d) She loved research.
4. How does Shaw get to Newark?
(b) Rental car.
(d) Taxi cab.
5. What is Verheek to wear when he meets Shaw?
(a) A red shirt and a black baseball cap.
(b) A Saints jacket and a blue baseball cap.
(c) A black shirt and a red baseball cap.
(d) A red tie.
6. Who is the person mentioned in the pelican brief?
7. What is the name of the environmental group that filed a lawsuit to prevent drilling and dredging in Louisiana?
(a) Sierra Club.
(b) Green Peace.
(c) Louisiana Wetlands Forever.
(d) Green Fund.
8. Who does Khamel's employer want him to kill?
9. At which law firm does Croft thinks he spots Garcia?
(a) White and Blazevich.
(b) Brim, Stearns, and Kidlow.
(c) Greely and Brown.
(d) Ryan, Whitcomb, and Wood
10. Which two law firms in D.C. does Shaw say work for Mattiece?
(a) Greely and Brown and Lewis and Stephens.
(b) Calhoun Law Group and Ashcraft and Gerel.
(c) Serge Bauer and Blumenfeld and Cohen.
(d) White and Blazevich and Brim, Stearns.
11. With whom is Coal having a meeting in his limousine?
(d) Matthew Barr.
12. After Shaw leaves New Orleans, where does the CIA lose her trail?
(b) Las Vegas.
13. When did the rape of the Louisiana coastal wetlands begin?
14. Why did Shaw choose a certain hotel for her stay in New York City?
(a) Because she had stayed there before and liked the hotel.
(b) Because they took cash and required no ID.
(c) Because it was close to the airport.
(d) Because they had excellent security.
15. Why does Shaw not want to take the subway in New York?
(a) Because the subway can be dangerous.
(b) Because she thought she saw Rupert behind her.
(c) Because she sees the Cowboy.
(d) Because she sees rowdy teens.
Short Answer Questions
1. What deal does Shaw make with Grantham when she tells him she is in New York?
2. From where does Shaw watch Callahan's memorial service?
3. Where does Grantham go to meet Shaw for the first time?
4. Where did Curtis Morgan live?
5. How much money does Shaw wire from her bank account?
This section contains 488 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)