|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On Monday, what is Coal planning to do during lunch?
(a) Play golf.
(b) Play raquetball.
(c) Play tennis.
(d) Play squash.
2. Why is Grantham constantly scanning the Times?
(a) To read the latest news.
(b) To read the classifieds.
(c) Make sure they have not scooped his story.
(d) To get ideas for stories.
3. What is Mrs. Morgan's maiden name?
4. Where does Grantham go to meet Shaw for the first time?
(c) St. Moritz.
(d) The Plaza.
5. Where should Shaw have been instead of in New York researching lawyers?
(a) Federal Procedure at Tulane.
(b) At home with her family.
(c) Antitrust at Tulane.
(d) Constitutional Law at Tulane.
6. At which law firm does Croft thinks he spots Garcia?
(a) Ryan, Whitcomb, and Wood
(b) Brim, Stearns, and Kidlow.
(c) Greely and Brown.
(d) White and Blazevich.
7. What does Grantham learn when he calls Cleve from the Jefferson Hotel?
(a) Sarge has been shot.
(b) Sarge has been fired.
(c) Sarge has been asked to retire.
(d) Sarge has been put on medical leave.
8. Where is Barr told to go after he arrives in New Orleans?
(a) Fort Lauderdale.
9. Who does Shaw see when she is in a cafe in New York City?
(c) The Cowboy.
10. Why is the President dissatisfied with a speech he is to give at College Park?
(a) He thinks it is too controversial.
(b) He thinks it is too conservative.
(c) Sounds like one he gave at a Rotary convention.
(d) He thinks it should be shorter.
11. What did Morgan see that at his law offices that he should not have a seen?
(a) The appeal for the Penguin case.
(b) A photograph of Mattiece.
(c) A letter from Edwin Sneller.
(d) A handwritten memo.
12. What did Morgan purchase shortly before his death?
(a) A million-dollar life insurance policy.
(b) A new car.
(c) A gun.
(d) Jewelry for his wife.
13. Where is Verheek to meet Shaw on Monday?
(a) Shaw's apartment.
(c) French Quarter.
(d) Frenchmen's Bend.
14. What was on the floor of Mattiece's gazebo in neat little trails?
15. Why did Shaw choose a certain hotel for her stay in New York City?
(a) Because they took cash and required no ID.
(b) Because they had excellent security.
(c) Because it was close to the airport.
(d) Because she had stayed there before and liked the hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Khamel hiding after the assassination of Rosenberg and Jensen?
2. What does someone do to Grantham's car?
3. What three cities have law firms that work for Mattiece?
4. What two calls does Grantham receive early Saturday morning?
5. Who is the person mentioned in the pelican brief?
This section contains 489 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)