|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Shaw leaves New Orleans, where does the CIA lose her trail?
(c) Las Vegas.
2. What two calls does Grantham receive early Saturday morning?
(a) One from Sarge and one from Coal.
(b) One from the President and one from Coal.
(c) One from Sarge and one from Voyles.
(d) One from Garcia and one from Shaw.
3. Where did Curtis Morgan live?
4. Why did Shaw choose a certain hotel for her stay in New York City?
(a) Because they took cash and required no ID.
(b) Because it was close to the airport.
(c) Because they had excellent security.
(d) Because she had stayed there before and liked the hotel.
5. Why is Coal alarmed in Chapter 34?
(a) A conversation he has with East.
(b) A conversation he has with Lewis.
(c) A conversation he has with Gminski.
(d) A conversation he has with Richard Horton.
6. What does Shaw say when Grantham asks what she thinks of investigative reporting?
(a) She would rather butcher hogs.
(b) She would rather be shot.
(c) She might become a reporter if she lives through this mess.
(d) She loves it.
7. Where is Barr told to go after he arrives in New Orleans?
(d) Fort Lauderdale.
8. From where does Shaw watch Callahan's memorial service?
(a) Bascomb Hall.
(b) Andrews Hall.
(c) Lafayette Hall.
(d) Newcomb Hall.
9. How much is Croft being paid to watch lawyers' offices?
(a) $10 an hour.
(b) $20 an hour.
(c) $120 a day.
(d) $90 a day.
10. What deal does Shaw make with Grantham when she tells him she is in New York?
(a) To get her a private airplane.
(b) To protect her.
(c) Not to use her name.
(d) To get her out of the country.
11. With whom is Coal having a meeting in his limousine?
(b) Matthew Barr.
12. Where should Shaw have been instead of in New York researching lawyers?
(a) Antitrust at Tulane.
(b) At home with her family.
(c) Constitutional Law at Tulane.
(d) Federal Procedure at Tulane.
13. In Chapter 27, who from the FBI and CIA meet with each other at Dupont Circle?
(a) Voyles and Gminski.
(b) Trope and Booker.
(c) Gminski and Lewis.
(d) Gminski and Lewis.
14. Who kills Verheek?
(c) The Cowboy.
15. Who does the President invite to play golf with him on Monday afternoon?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Shaw see when she is in a cafe in New York City?
2. Where was the President's wife taking money from the rich?
3. At which law firm does Croft thinks he spots Garcia?
4. Where is Rupert at midnight in Chapter 31?
5. Why can't Shaw see Morgan when she goes to the offices of White and Blazevich?
This section contains 465 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)