|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Morgan purchase shortly before his death?
(a) A million-dollar life insurance policy.
(b) A gun.
(c) Jewelry for his wife.
(d) A new car.
2. When Shaw is in New York, where does she go to research lawyers at law firms?
(a) Fordham law library.
(b) The public library.
(c) The New York Times.
(d) Columbia law library.
3. Where was Morgan's second lockbox located?
(a) First Hamilton.
(c) Bank of America.
(d) First Columbia.
4. Who does Shaw see after leaving the bed and breakfast on Sunday morning?
(d) The Cowboy.
5. Who is the night police reporter for the Post?
(a) David Mason.
(b) Nathaniel Jones.
(c) Andrew Levinson.
(d) Mason Paypur.
6. How many weeks of vacation does the Post owe Grantham?
(a) Two months.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Five weeks.
(d) Six weeks.
7. What does Mrs. Morgan call the offices of White and Blazevich?
(a) A house of crooks.
(d) A sweatshop.
8. Who is Croft looking for as he watches lawyers' offices for Grantham?
9. Why did Shaw choose a certain hotel for her stay in New York City?
(a) Because it was close to the airport.
(b) Because they took cash and required no ID.
(c) Because she had stayed there before and liked the hotel.
(d) Because they had excellent security.
10. Who does Grantham call at the White House to inquire about the pelican brief?
(b) The President.
11. Who kills Verheek?
(c) The Cowboy.
12. Where is Barr told to go after he arrives in New Orleans?
(b) Fort Lauderdale.
13. How long does the President wish to wait before beginning an investigation into the pelican brief?
(a) A week.
(b) Six weeks.
(c) Two months.
(d) Five days.
14. With whom is Coal having a meeting in his limousine?
(b) Matthew Barr.
15. What happened to the man Shaw thought was Verheek?
(a) He was injured and taken to a hospital.
(b) He was arrested.
(c) He was killed.
(d) He was roughed up by Saints fans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What three cities have law firms that work for Mattiece?
2. On Monday, what is Coal planning to do during lunch?
3. Which two law firms in D.C. does Shaw say work for Mattiece?
4. Where is Verheek to meet Shaw on Monday?
5. What does someone do to Grantham's car?
This section contains 435 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)