|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Shaw call right after the explosion?
(b) Callahan's parents.
(d) Her best friend.
2. What was Shaw's major for her undergraduate degree?
3. Why does it appear that the assault on the movie houses was carefully coordinated?
(a) All the explosions happened at midnight.
(b) The explosions were caused by the same type of explosive devices.
(c) All the explosions happened at 8 a.m.
(d) All the explosions happened at 4 a.m.
4. From where does Garcia call from the first time he contacts Grantham?
(a) A law office in Georgetown.
(b) A pay phone on Dupont Circle.
(c) A pay phone on 15th St. in Pentagon City.
(d) A pay phone near a popular Georgetown restaurant.
5. Who is the President's speech writer?
6. What is the name of Rosenberg's male nurse?
7. Where is Grantham supposed to meet Sarge?
(a) Greenwich Cafe.
(b) Morning Cafe.
8. Which Justice wants to use the law clerks to put together a list of murder suspects?
(a) Justice Runyan.
(b) Justice Thurow.
(c) Justice Manning.
(d) Justice McDowell.
9. What friend does Shaw decide to call?
(a) Mandy Smithson.
(b) Andrea Miller.
(c) Alice Stark.
(d) Rebecca Chin.
10. Why is Suspect Number Six on the list of possible suspects for the murders of the justices?
(a) Because his wife was murdered.
(b) Because his niece was murdered.
(c) Because his son was murdered.
(d) Because he has declared war on homosexuals.
11. How many dirty movie businesses are schedule to receive explosive devices?
12. How does Coal monitor meetings with the President that he does not attend?
(a) Closed-circuit cameras and audio in his office.
(b) A tape recorder in the Oval Office.
(c) Two-way mirror.
(d) A video recorder in the Oval Office.
13. Where did Sergeant Rupert take Shaw?
(a) To the hospital.
(b) To an unmarked police car.
(c) To a church.
(d) To a cafe.
14. Why were Shaw and Callahan arguing in at the beginning of Chapter 15?
(a) She wanted him to quit canceling classes.
(b) She wanted to eat at a different restaurant.
(c) They were arguing about Callahan's drinking.
(d) He wanted her to come back to his apartment.
15. What unpopular course is taught by one of the most popular professors at Tulane?
(a) Family law.
(d) Constitutional law.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has Voyles picked to lead the murder investigation?
2. Which justice is afraid of his own shadow?
3. Who do Callahan and Verheek think might have leaked the names of possible nominees for the Supreme Court?
4. Who calls Grantham after the story about the nominees is published?
5. What information does Sarge provide Grantham when they meet?
This section contains 480 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)