|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As described in the beginning of the book, how many death threats against Supreme Court justices has the FBI logged in the past sixty days?
(a) Over one hundred.
(c) Almost five hundred.
(d) Over two hundred.
2. Who is claiming responsibility for the bombing of the movie houses?
(a) White supremacists.
(b) The Aryans.
(c) Underground Army.
(d) No one.
3. Why are three dirty movie business removed from the list of places to be bombed?
(a) A membership is required to enter these businesses.
(b) They will be empty all night.
(c) They are open all night.
(d) The group cannot gain access to these businesses.
4. Who calls Grantham after the story about the nominees is published?
(a) A reporter from the Times.
(d) A lawyer with information about Rosenberg and Jensen.
5. Who had Jensen been dating?
(a) A law clerk.
(b) An aerobics instructor.
(c) A high school sweetheart.
(d) A D.C. lawyer.
6. What was Shaw's major for her undergraduate degree?
7. From where does Garcia call when he contacts Grantham for a second time?
(a) Pennsylvania Avenue near the Justice Department.
(c) A pay phone near the Pentagon.
(d) A pay phone a block from the Post.
8. How many cases are usually on Callahan's final exam?
(a) Fifty or sixty.
(b) Between four hundred and five hundred.
(c) Twelve hundred.
(d) Six hundred.
9. Why does it appear that the assault on the movie houses was carefully coordinated?
(a) The explosions were caused by the same type of explosive devices.
(b) All the explosions happened at midnight.
(c) All the explosions happened at 4 a.m.
(d) All the explosions happened at 8 a.m.
10. Why is Suspect Number Six on the list of possible suspects for the murders of the justices?
(a) Because he has declared war on homosexuals.
(b) Because his wife was murdered.
(c) Because his son was murdered.
(d) Because his niece was murdered.
11. What does Verheek do with Shaw's brief?
(a) He has it sent to Verheek.
(b) He has it sent to Coal.
(c) He has it sent to East.
(d) He has it sent to Voyles.
12. What friend does Shaw decide to call?
(a) Alice Stark.
(b) Mandy Smithson.
(c) Andrea Miller.
(d) Rebecca Chin.
13. Who does Shaw call right after the explosion?
(a) Her best friend.
(b) Callahan's parents.
14. Why does Shaw go to the federal building in Lafayette?
(a) To look at property deeds.
(b) To file a subpoena.
(c) To talk to a friend.
(d) To look at files from a trial.
15. Who is Rosenberg's senior law clerk?
(a) Robert Kelvin.
(b) Jefferson Kauffman.
(c) James Kelsey.
(d) Jason Kline.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the President's speech writer?
2. What does Cleve give Grantham from Sarge?
3. Who does Callahan believe killed the justices?
4. What is the first thing Shaw does to disguise herself?
5. Who does Croft photograph?
This section contains 481 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)