|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is one of the most popular professors at Tulane?
(a) David Caanan.
(b) Thomas Callahan.
(c) Timothy Whitfield.
(d) Theodore Canton.
2. What is the name of Rosenberg's male nurse?
3. Which government agency is watching Shaw?
(a) The Pentagon.
(c) Justice Department.
4. What does Cleve give Grantham from Sarge?
(a) A tape.
(b) A photograph.
(c) A telephone number.
(d) A White House memo.
5. In Chapter 1, what nasty case has been assigned to Jensen?
(a) The Brown case.
(b) The Phillips case.
(c) The Dumond case.
(d) The Nash case.
6. Where is Jensen killed?
(a) In his apartment.
(b) Montrose Theatre.
(c) On the street.
(d) In an underground parking lot.
7. Why is Verheek coming to New Orleans?
(a) To give a eulogy at Callahan's memorial service.
(b) To meet with Shaw.
(c) To be a pallbearer at Callahan's memorial service.
(d) To attend Callahan's memorial service.
8. What is the specialty of the group that is bombing dirty movie businesses?
(a) Torturing doctors.
(b) Demolition of structures used by the enemy.
(c) Killing individuals.
(d) Bombing building when they are filled with people.
9. What information do the French provide that may be useful for the murder investigation?
(a) The terrorist Khamel was spotted in London.
(b) The terrorist Khamel was spotted in Rome.
(c) The terrorist Khamel was spotted in Paris.
(d) The assassin Luke was seen leaving Dulles Airport.
10. How does Coal monitor meetings with the President that he does not attend?
(a) Two-way mirror.
(b) Closed-circuit cameras and audio in his office.
(c) A video recorder in the Oval Office.
(d) A tape recorder in the Oval Office.
11. What does Callahan bring Shaw after she has been playing detective for several days?
(a) Chinese takeout.
(b) Beer and sub sandwiches.
(d) Pizza and wine.
12. Who reports to the President and Coal after the murders of Rosenberg and Jensen?
(a) Manning and Jenson.
(b) East and Kline.
(c) McDowell and Runyan.
(d) Voyles and Gminski.
13. Who comes and takes Shaw away from the scene of the explosion?
(a) A woman who was saw the explosion.
(b) A police officer wearing cowboy boots.
(c) Sergeant Rupert.
(d) A black man who was a bystander.
14. What does the nurse read to Rosenberg until he falls asleep?
(a) A brief.
(b) The Wall Street Journal.
(c) A biography.
(d) The daily paper.
15. Why are three dirty movie business removed from the list of places to be bombed?
(a) A membership is required to enter these businesses.
(b) The group cannot gain access to these businesses.
(c) They will be empty all night.
(d) They are open all night.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Coal want the President to wear when he announces the murders on a press conference?
2. What is Rosenberg watching with his law clerk as the novel begins?
3. How many siblings does Shaw have?
4. Where did Sergeant Rupert take Shaw?
5. How long was Rosenberg on the Supreme Court?
This section contains 498 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)