|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As described in the beginning of the book, how many death threats against Supreme Court justices has the FBI logged in the past sixty days?
(a) Over one hundred.
(b) Over two hundred.
(c) Almost five hundred.
2. Why does a police officer awaken Grantham at 5:30 a.m.?
(a) Sarge wants to talk with him.
(b) Grantham's car is about to be towed.
(c) The officer wants to search Grantham's apartment.
(d) The officer is a friend of Grantham.
3. Where have Luke and Khamel met before?
(c) New York City.
4. Which one of Callahan's friends is special counsel to the Director of the FBI?
(a) David Myers.
(b) Andrew Brown.
(c) Gavin Verheek.
(d) Eric East.
5. What almost killed Rosenberg seven years ago?
(a) A triple by-pass.
(c) A heart attack.
(d) A stroke.
6. Who is Rosenberg's senior law clerk?
(a) Jason Kline.
(b) Robert Kelvin.
(c) James Kelsey.
(d) Jefferson Kauffman.
7. How many majority opinions had Jensen written in his six years on the Supreme Court?
(a) One hundred twelve.
(c) Several hundred.
8. Who has Voyles picked to lead the murder investigation?
(a) Eric East.
(c) K. O. Lewis.
9. In Chapter 10, how many days did Shaw avoid Callahan while she played detective?
(a) Four days.
(b) A day and a half.
(c) Two days.
(d) Two weeks.
10. What unpopular course is taught by one of the most popular professors at Tulane?
(a) Family law.
(c) Constitutional law.
11. Who always sets up Grantham's meetings with Sarge?
(a) Grantham's editor at the Post.
(b) Grantham's secretary.
(c) Sarge's daughter.
12. Where is Callahan going to attend a conference?
(b) New Orleans.
13. Who plays the role of peacemaker when Coal and Voyle argue over the list of candidates to be vetted for the Supreme Court?
(d) The President.
14. How many dirty movie businesses are schedule to receive explosive devices?
15. What is Coal's job title?
(a) President of the United States.
(b) Speech writer.
(c) White House Chief of Staff.
(d) Director of the FBI.
Short Answer Questions
1. What two justices refuse to allow FBI agents inside their homes?
2. What is the first thing Shaw does to disguise herself?
3. In Chapter 1, what nasty case has been assigned to Jensen?
4. Who does Callahan believe killed the justices?
5. Who does Croft photograph?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)