|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had Jensen been dating?
(a) A D.C. lawyer.
(b) An aerobics instructor.
(c) A law clerk.
(d) A high school sweetheart.
2. In Chapter 1, what nasty case has been assigned to Jensen?
(a) The Nash case.
(b) The Brown case.
(c) The Dumond case.
(d) The Phillips case.
3. What does The President ask Voyles to do with the pelican brief?
(a) Back off for awhile and chase other suspects.
(b) Investigate the charges alluded to in the brief.
(c) Burn it.
(d) Forget he ever saw it.
4. How long was Callahan in private law practice?
(a) Two years.
(b) Eight years.
(c) Twelve years.
(d) Twenty years.
5. What is the name of Rosenberg's male nurse?
6. How many times might the President change clothes between breakfast and dinner?
7. How many cases are usually on Callahan's final exam?
(a) Between four hundred and five hundred.
(b) Twelve hundred.
(c) Fifty or sixty.
(d) Six hundred.
8. At the time of the murders, what group has been in the D.C. area for a week?
(b) A lesbian rights group.
(c) A gay rights group.
(d) Underground Army.
9. What password do Luke and Sam/Khamel use when they meet at the pier?
(d) Lucky Strike.
10. Why does a police officer awaken Grantham at 5:30 a.m.?
(a) Grantham's car is about to be towed.
(b) Sarge wants to talk with him.
(c) The officer wants to search Grantham's apartment.
(d) The officer is a friend of Grantham.
11. How much will Khamel receive for the assassinations of Rosenberg and Jensen?
(a) $8 million.
(b) $10 million.
(c) $5 million.
(d) $3 million.
12. What does Callahan give Verheek?
(a) A picture of him and Shaw.
(b) A picture of the two of them from law school.
(c) A brief that Shaw wrote.
(d) A bottle of wine.
13. Which one of Callahan's friends is special counsel to the Director of the FBI?
(a) Andrew Brown.
(b) David Myers.
(c) Eric East.
(d) Gavin Verheek.
14. Who is number six on the suspect list that Voyles has compiled?
(a) White Resistance.
(b) Aryan Brotherhood.
(c) Nelson Muncie.
(d) Clinton Lane.
15. Who is claiming responsibility for the bombing of the movie houses?
(a) White supremacists.
(b) The Aryans.
(c) Underground Army.
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What information does Sarge provide Grantham when they meet?
2. Why does Verheek lock himself in his office after dining with Callahan and tell his secretary he has the flu?
3. What two justices refuse to allow FBI agents inside their homes?
4. Where do White House phantom memos originate?
5. Why are three dirty movie business removed from the list of places to be bombed?
This section contains 511 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)