|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do White House phantom memos originate?
(a) From the Press Secretary.
(b) From the President.
(c) From Coal.
(d) From Sarge.
2. Who has Voyles picked to lead the murder investigation?
(a) K. O. Lewis.
(b) Eric East.
3. What unpopular course is taught by one of the most popular professors at Tulane?
(a) Constitutional law.
(c) Family law.
4. How many of the death threats against the Supreme Court Justices are directed toward Rosenberg?
5. What does Verheek do with Shaw's brief?
(a) He has it sent to Verheek.
(b) He has it sent to East.
(c) He has it sent to Voyles.
(d) He has it sent to Coal.
6. Which justice is afraid of his own shadow?
(a) Justice Manning.
(b) Justice Jensen.
(c) Justice Runyan.
(d) Justice Rosenberg.
7. What friend does Shaw decide to call?
(a) Alice Stark.
(b) Rebecca Chin.
(c) Mandy Smithson.
(d) Andrea Miller.
8. Who do Callahan and Verheek think might have leaked the names of possible nominees for the Supreme Court?
(d) The President.
9. Why is Suspect Number Six on the list of possible suspects for the murders of the justices?
(a) Because his wife was murdered.
(b) Because his niece was murdered.
(c) Because his son was murdered.
(d) Because he has declared war on homosexuals.
10. How many majority opinions had Jensen written in his six years on the Supreme Court?
(c) Several hundred.
(d) One hundred twelve.
11. Why were Shaw and Callahan arguing in at the beginning of Chapter 15?
(a) She wanted to eat at a different restaurant.
(b) They were arguing about Callahan's drinking.
(c) He wanted her to come back to his apartment.
(d) She wanted him to quit canceling classes.
12. Who is claiming responsibility for the bombing of the movie houses?
(a) The Aryans.
(b) No one.
(c) White supremacists.
(d) Underground Army.
13. What almost killed Rosenberg seven years ago?
(b) A stroke.
(c) A heart attack.
(d) A triple by-pass.
14. What is the first thing Shaw does to disguise herself?
(a) Changes her makeup.
(b) Buys different clothing.
(c) Cuts and dyes her hair.
(d) Uses contact lenses to change her eye color.
15. What is Coal's job title?
(a) President of the United States.
(b) White House Chief of Staff.
(c) Speech writer.
(d) Director of the FBI.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which Justice wants to use the law clerks to put together a list of murder suspects?
2. Who does Croft photograph?
3. How many cases are usually on Callahan's final exam?
4. Who is Smith Keen?
5. Who is one of the most popular professors at Tulane?
This section contains 440 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)