|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Khamel meet at the Four Seasons Hotel in Georgetown?
(a) Andrew Stein.
(b) Luke Davidson.
(c) Edwin Sneller.
(d) Brian Caldwell.
2. What does Verheek do with Shaw's brief?
(a) He has it sent to Verheek.
(b) He has it sent to Coal.
(c) He has it sent to East.
(d) He has it sent to Voyles.
3. What unpopular course is taught by one of the most popular professors at Tulane?
(a) Family law.
(d) Constitutional law.
4. Who is number six on the suspect list that Voyles has compiled?
(a) Nelson Muncie.
(b) Clinton Lane.
(c) Aryan Brotherhood.
(d) White Resistance.
5. At the time of the murders, what group has been in the D.C. area for a week?
(a) Underground Army.
(b) A lesbian rights group.
(c) A gay rights group.
6. Why are three dirty movie business removed from the list of places to be bombed?
(a) They are open all night.
(b) A membership is required to enter these businesses.
(c) The group cannot gain access to these businesses.
(d) They will be empty all night.
7. Why is Verheek coming to New Orleans?
(a) To attend Callahan's memorial service.
(b) To meet with Shaw.
(c) To be a pallbearer at Callahan's memorial service.
(d) To give a eulogy at Callahan's memorial service.
8. What happened when Callahan drove his Porsche?
(a) He hit a parked car.
(b) He was arrested for drunk driving.
(c) He ran it into a ditch.
(d) It exploded.
9. As described in the beginning of the book, how many death threats against Supreme Court justices has the FBI logged in the past sixty days?
(b) Over two hundred.
(c) Almost five hundred.
(d) Over one hundred.
10. Where is Grantham supposed to meet Sarge?
(a) Morning Cafe.
(d) Greenwich Cafe.
11. In Chapter 10, how many days did Shaw avoid Callahan while she played detective?
(a) Four days.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) A day and a half.
(d) Two days.
12. What two justices refuse to allow FBI agents inside their homes?
(a) Rosenberg and Runyan.
(b) Rosenberg and Jensen.
(c) Jensen and Manning.
(d) Thurow and Jensen.
13. What is the first thing Shaw does to disguise herself?
(a) Buys different clothing.
(b) Cuts and dyes her hair.
(c) Uses contact lenses to change her eye color.
(d) Changes her makeup.
14. Who has Voyles picked to lead the murder investigation?
(b) Eric East.
(d) K. O. Lewis.
15. What does Coal want the President to wear when he announces the murders on a press conference?
(a) A grey suit and black tie.
(b) Sweater, slacks, and white button-down shirt.
(c) His bathrobe.
(d) A black suit and a grey tie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who always sets up Grantham's meetings with Sarge?
2. Why does Verheek lock himself in his office after dining with Callahan and tell his secretary he has the flu?
3. Who is the youngest Supreme Court justice at the beginning of the novel?
4. Where have Luke and Khamel met before?
5. What does The President ask Voyles to do with the pelican brief?
This section contains 533 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)