|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has Voyles picked to lead the murder investigation?
(a) K. O. Lewis.
(b) Eric East.
2. Who is Rosenberg's senior law clerk?
(a) Jason Kline.
(b) James Kelsey.
(c) Jefferson Kauffman.
(d) Robert Kelvin.
3. Who had Jensen been dating?
(a) A high school sweetheart.
(b) An aerobics instructor.
(c) A D.C. lawyer.
(d) A law clerk.
4. Who does Shaw call right after the explosion?
(b) Callahan's parents.
(c) Her best friend.
5. What is Rosenberg watching with his law clerk as the novel begins?
(a) A demonstration.
(b) The President's limousine.
(d) A debate.
6. Who does Khamel meet at the Four Seasons Hotel in Georgetown?
(a) Brian Caldwell.
(b) Edwin Sneller.
(c) Andrew Stein.
(d) Luke Davidson.
7. How long was Rosenberg on the Supreme Court?
(a) Twenty-seven years.
(b) Thirty-four years.
(c) Six years.
(d) Twelve years.
8. What does Cleve give Grantham from Sarge?
(a) A telephone number.
(b) A photograph.
(c) A tape.
(d) A White House memo.
9. What is the name of Rosenberg's male nurse?
10. Why is Verheek coming to New Orleans?
(a) To attend Callahan's memorial service.
(b) To be a pallbearer at Callahan's memorial service.
(c) To give a eulogy at Callahan's memorial service.
(d) To meet with Shaw.
11. What information do the French provide that may be useful for the murder investigation?
(a) The terrorist Khamel was spotted in Paris.
(b) The terrorist Khamel was spotted in Rome.
(c) The assassin Luke was seen leaving Dulles Airport.
(d) The terrorist Khamel was spotted in London.
12. As described in the beginning of the book, how many death threats against Supreme Court justices has the FBI logged in the past sixty days?
(a) Almost five hundred.
(b) Over one hundred.
(c) Over two hundred.
13. What reason does Verheek give Callahan that could explain why Jensen and Rosenberg were killed?
(a) They irritated a right-wing group.
(b) They were stupid and they were exposed.
(c) They irritated the Aryan Brotherhood.
(d) A decision that was made angered the White Supremacists.
14. From where does Garcia call from the first time he contacts Grantham?
(a) A law office in Georgetown.
(b) A pay phone near a popular Georgetown restaurant.
(c) A pay phone on 15th St. in Pentagon City.
(d) A pay phone on Dupont Circle.
15. Where is Grantham supposed to meet Sarge?
(a) Morning Cafe.
(b) Greenwich Cafe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the nurse read to Rosenberg until he falls asleep?
2. What student enters the constitutional law class late?
3. Who is one of the most popular professors at Tulane?
4. Which government agency is watching Shaw?
5. Where did Sergeant Rupert take Shaw?
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)