|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two justices refuse to allow FBI agents inside their homes?
(a) Rosenberg and Runyan.
(b) Rosenberg and Jensen.
(c) Jensen and Manning.
(d) Thurow and Jensen.
2. How many times might the President change clothes between breakfast and dinner?
3. How long was Callahan in private law practice?
(a) Twenty years.
(b) Eight years.
(c) Two years.
(d) Twelve years.
4. Which justice is afraid of his own shadow?
(a) Justice Jensen.
(b) Justice Rosenberg.
(c) Justice Manning.
(d) Justice Runyan.
5. Who comes and takes Shaw away from the scene of the explosion?
(a) A black man who was a bystander.
(b) Sergeant Rupert.
(c) A woman who was saw the explosion.
(d) A police officer wearing cowboy boots.
6. What does Coal say when the President does not agree with Coal's choice of clothing for the press conference?
(a) "It is the right image to project at this time."
(b) "Trust me."
(c) "It is very important to dress this way."
(d) "You won't be sorry."
7. How long will it take Voyles to have the names of the candidates for the Supreme Court checked?
(a) Ten days.
(b) Many months.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) A month.
8. How long was Rosenberg on the Supreme Court?
(a) Six years.
(b) Twelve years.
(c) Thirty-four years.
(d) Twenty-seven years.
9. How does Coal monitor meetings with the President that he does not attend?
(a) A video recorder in the Oval Office.
(b) A tape recorder in the Oval Office.
(c) Closed-circuit cameras and audio in his office.
(d) Two-way mirror.
10. Why does it appear that the assault on the movie houses was carefully coordinated?
(a) The explosions were caused by the same type of explosive devices.
(b) All the explosions happened at 8 a.m.
(c) All the explosions happened at 4 a.m.
(d) All the explosions happened at midnight.
11. Which one of Callahan's friends is special counsel to the Director of the FBI?
(a) David Myers.
(b) Andrew Brown.
(c) Eric East.
(d) Gavin Verheek.
12. What does the nurse read to Rosenberg until he falls asleep?
(a) A brief.
(b) The daily paper.
(c) The Wall Street Journal.
(d) A biography.
13. What happened when Callahan drove his Porsche?
(a) He ran it into a ditch.
(b) He was arrested for drunk driving.
(c) He hit a parked car.
(d) It exploded.
14. What information do the French provide that may be useful for the murder investigation?
(a) The terrorist Khamel was spotted in London.
(b) The terrorist Khamel was spotted in Paris.
(c) The assassin Luke was seen leaving Dulles Airport.
(d) The terrorist Khamel was spotted in Rome.
15. What is the name of the murder suspect whose niece was murdered?
(a) Matthew Davidson.
(b) Nelson Muncie.
(c) Arichibald Manning.
(d) Nathan Mason.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does The President ask Voyles to do with the pelican brief?
2. What unpopular course is taught by one of the most popular professors at Tulane?
3. How did the FBI trace Shaw to the Marriott?
4. Who is number six on the suspect list that Voyles has compiled?
5. What family members does Callahan leave behind?
This section contains 539 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)