|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where does Garcia call when he contacts Grantham for a second time?
(a) A pay phone near the Pentagon.
(c) Pennsylvania Avenue near the Justice Department.
(d) A pay phone a block from the Post.
2. In Chapter 1, what nasty case has been assigned to Jensen?
(a) The Brown case.
(b) The Dumond case.
(c) The Phillips case.
(d) The Nash case.
3. What information does Sarge provide Grantham when they meet?
(a) Names of suspects who may have murdered the justices.
(b) Names of two possible nominees for the Supreme Court.
(c) A confidential memo.
(d) All the names of the possible nominees for the Supreme Court.
4. Who does Croft photograph?
5. What is the specialty of the group that is bombing dirty movie businesses?
(a) Killing individuals.
(b) Demolition of structures used by the enemy.
(c) Bombing building when they are filled with people.
(d) Torturing doctors.
6. Where have Luke and Khamel met before?
(a) New York City.
7. Where do White House phantom memos originate?
(a) From Sarge.
(b) From the President.
(c) From Coal.
(d) From the Press Secretary.
8. Who is number six on the suspect list that Voyles has compiled?
(a) White Resistance.
(b) Aryan Brotherhood.
(c) Nelson Muncie.
(d) Clinton Lane.
9. Why does Verheek lock himself in his office after dining with Callahan and tell his secretary he has the flu?
(a) Because he is not sober.
(b) Because he does have the flu.
(c) Because he is not in the mood to be bothered this morning.
(d) Because he want to be alone to read Shaw's brief.
10. How many siblings does Shaw have?
(a) Two brothers.
(b) One brother.
(c) One sister.
(d) Two sisters.
11. Which justice is afraid of his own shadow?
(a) Justice Jensen.
(b) Justice Manning.
(c) Justice Rosenberg.
(d) Justice Runyan.
12. What interest group does Rosenberg favor?
13. Who reports to the President and Coal after the murders of Rosenberg and Jensen?
(a) East and Kline.
(b) McDowell and Runyan.
(c) Manning and Jenson.
(d) Voyles and Gminski.
14. Why is Verheek coming to New Orleans?
(a) To give a eulogy at Callahan's memorial service.
(b) To attend Callahan's memorial service.
(c) To meet with Shaw.
(d) To be a pallbearer at Callahan's memorial service.
15. Why is Suspect Number Six on the list of possible suspects for the murders of the justices?
(a) Because he has declared war on homosexuals.
(b) Because his son was murdered.
(c) Because his niece was murdered.
(d) Because his wife was murdered.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the President ask Voyles to provide by 5 p.m. seven days a week until the murders are solved?
2. What does Callahan bring Shaw after she has been playing detective for several days?
3. Who does Callahan believe killed the justices?
4. Who calls Grantham after the story about the nominees is published?
5. How many times might the President change clothes between breakfast and dinner?
This section contains 501 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)