|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why were Shaw and Callahan arguing in at the beginning of Chapter 15?
(a) He wanted her to come back to his apartment.
(b) She wanted him to quit canceling classes.
(c) They were arguing about Callahan's drinking.
(d) She wanted to eat at a different restaurant.
2. Who does Khamel meet at the Four Seasons Hotel in Georgetown?
(a) Brian Caldwell.
(b) Luke Davidson.
(c) Edwin Sneller.
(d) Andrew Stein.
3. How many of the death threats against the Supreme Court Justices are directed toward Rosenberg?
4. Which Justice wants to use the law clerks to put together a list of murder suspects?
(a) Justice McDowell.
(b) Justice Runyan.
(c) Justice Manning.
(d) Justice Thurow.
5. What does Coal want the President to wear when he announces the murders on a press conference?
(a) A black suit and a grey tie.
(b) A grey suit and black tie.
(c) Sweater, slacks, and white button-down shirt.
(d) His bathrobe.
6. From where does Garcia call from the first time he contacts Grantham?
(a) A pay phone on 15th St. in Pentagon City.
(b) A law office in Georgetown.
(c) A pay phone on Dupont Circle.
(d) A pay phone near a popular Georgetown restaurant.
7. What unpopular course is taught by one of the most popular professors at Tulane?
(b) Family law.
(c) Constitutional law.
8. Who comes and takes Shaw away from the scene of the explosion?
(a) A black man who was a bystander.
(b) Sergeant Rupert.
(c) A woman who was saw the explosion.
(d) A police officer wearing cowboy boots.
9. In Chapter 1, what nasty case has been assigned to Jensen?
(a) The Phillips case.
(b) The Nash case.
(c) The Brown case.
(d) The Dumond case.
10. What was Shaw's major for her undergraduate degree?
11. Who does Croft photograph?
12. How many cases are usually on Callahan's final exam?
(a) Six hundred.
(b) Fifty or sixty.
(c) Twelve hundred.
(d) Between four hundred and five hundred.
13. Who is number six on the suspect list that Voyles has compiled?
(a) White Resistance.
(b) Aryan Brotherhood.
(c) Nelson Muncie.
(d) Clinton Lane.
14. From where does Garcia call when he contacts Grantham for a second time?
(a) A pay phone near the Pentagon.
(c) Pennsylvania Avenue near the Justice Department.
(d) A pay phone a block from the Post.
15. What two justices refuse to allow FBI agents inside their homes?
(a) Jensen and Manning.
(b) Thurow and Jensen.
(c) Rosenberg and Runyan.
(d) Rosenberg and Jensen.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many majority opinions had Jensen written in his six years on the Supreme Court?
2. What is the specialty of the group that is bombing dirty movie businesses?
3. What password do Luke and Sam/Khamel use when they meet at the pier?
4. What information does Sarge provide Grantham when they meet?
5. What happened when Callahan drove his Porsche?
This section contains 513 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)