|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What rumor does Shaw ask Stark to spread?
(a) That Shaw has returned to Denver.
(b) That Shaw has returned to Kansas City.
(c) That Shaw has gone to D.C.
(d) That Shaw is in the hospital.
2. What information does Sarge provide Grantham when they meet?
(a) Names of suspects who may have murdered the justices.
(b) All the names of the possible nominees for the Supreme Court.
(c) Names of two possible nominees for the Supreme Court.
(d) A confidential memo.
3. Why is Suspect Number Six on the list of possible suspects for the murders of the justices?
(a) Because his niece was murdered.
(b) Because his wife was murdered.
(c) Because his son was murdered.
(d) Because he has declared war on homosexuals.
4. What two justices refuse to allow FBI agents inside their homes?
(a) Rosenberg and Runyan.
(b) Rosenberg and Jensen.
(c) Thurow and Jensen.
(d) Jensen and Manning.
5. Where do White House phantom memos originate?
(a) From the President.
(b) From Sarge.
(c) From the Press Secretary.
(d) From Coal.
6. How long was Callahan in private law practice?
(a) Twenty years.
(b) Eight years.
(c) Twelve years.
(d) Two years.
7. What is the specialty of the group that is bombing dirty movie businesses?
(a) Torturing doctors.
(b) Demolition of structures used by the enemy.
(c) Killing individuals.
(d) Bombing building when they are filled with people.
8. How long will it take Voyles to have the names of the candidates for the Supreme Court checked?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) A month.
(c) Ten days.
(d) Many months.
9. What student enters the constitutional law class late?
(a) Alex Smythe.
(b) John Wentworth.
(c) Darby Shaw.
(d) David Sallinger.
10. How long was Rosenberg on the Supreme Court?
(a) Six years.
(b) Twenty-seven years.
(c) Twelve years.
(d) Thirty-four years.
11. Who comes and takes Shaw away from the scene of the explosion?
(a) A police officer wearing cowboy boots.
(b) Sergeant Rupert.
(c) A woman who was saw the explosion.
(d) A black man who was a bystander.
12. How many cases are usually on Callahan's final exam?
(a) Six hundred.
(b) Fifty or sixty.
(c) Twelve hundred.
(d) Between four hundred and five hundred.
13. Which Justice wants to use the law clerks to put together a list of murder suspects?
(a) Justice Thurow.
(b) Justice Runyan.
(c) Justice McDowell.
(d) Justice Manning.
14. What does Coal say when the President does not agree with Coal's choice of clothing for the press conference?
(a) "You won't be sorry."
(b) "It is very important to dress this way."
(c) "Trust me."
(d) "It is the right image to project at this time."
15. What ritual have Callahan and Shaw borrowed from the movie "Bull Durham"?
(a) Callahan paints Shaw's toenails.
(b) Eating pizza with pineapple.
(c) Eating popcorn in bed.
(d) Callhan braids Shaw's hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Verheek coming to New Orleans?
2. What almost killed Rosenberg seven years ago?
3. Who is number six on the suspect list that Voyles has compiled?
4. What is the first thing Shaw does to disguise herself?
5. What does Callahan bring Shaw after she has been playing detective for several days?
This section contains 533 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)