|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which government agency is watching Shaw?
(b) The Pentagon.
(d) Justice Department.
2. Who is Rosenberg's senior law clerk?
(a) Jefferson Kauffman.
(b) James Kelsey.
(c) Robert Kelvin.
(d) Jason Kline.
3. What is the specialty of the group that is bombing dirty movie businesses?
(a) Killing individuals.
(b) Bombing building when they are filled with people.
(c) Demolition of structures used by the enemy.
(d) Torturing doctors.
4. How many majority opinions had Jensen written in his six years on the Supreme Court?
(c) Several hundred.
(d) One hundred twelve.
5. What does Coal want the President to wear when he announces the murders on a press conference?
(a) A grey suit and black tie.
(b) His bathrobe.
(c) A black suit and a grey tie.
(d) Sweater, slacks, and white button-down shirt.
6. How long was Rosenberg on the Supreme Court?
(a) Thirty-four years.
(b) Twenty-seven years.
(c) Twelve years.
(d) Six years.
7. What is the First Lady's nickname?
(a) The Princess.
(b) Lady Prez.
(c) The Queen.
(d) Her Highness.
8. How much will Khamel receive for the assassinations of Rosenberg and Jensen?
(a) $3 million.
(b) $8 million.
(c) $5 million.
(d) $10 million.
9. Why is Suspect Number Six on the list of possible suspects for the murders of the justices?
(a) Because his wife was murdered.
(b) Because his niece was murdered.
(c) Because he has declared war on homosexuals.
(d) Because his son was murdered.
10. Who plays the role of peacemaker when Coal and Voyle argue over the list of candidates to be vetted for the Supreme Court?
(d) The President.
11. Who is claiming responsibility for the bombing of the movie houses?
(a) No one.
(b) Underground Army.
(c) The Aryans.
(d) White supremacists.
12. How many hours does the FBI director want Verheek to work until the murders are solved?
(a) Ninety hours.
(b) No less than a hundred hours.
(c) At least sixty hours.
(d) FIfty hours.
13. How many dirty movie businesses are schedule to receive explosive devices?
14. What information does Sarge provide Grantham when they meet?
(a) Names of suspects who may have murdered the justices.
(b) A confidential memo.
(c) All the names of the possible nominees for the Supreme Court.
(d) Names of two possible nominees for the Supreme Court.
15. What does Callahan bring Shaw after she has been playing detective for several days?
(a) Pizza and wine.
(b) Beer and sub sandwiches.
(d) Chinese takeout.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Rosenberg's male nurse?
2. Who does Khamel meet at the Four Seasons Hotel in Georgetown?
3. Where have Luke and Khamel met before?
4. How many times might the President change clothes between breakfast and dinner?
5. What family members does Callahan leave behind?
This section contains 455 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)