1. What is Rosenberg watching with his law clerk as the novel begins?
2. What almost killed Rosenberg seven years ago?
3. Who is Rosenberg's senior law clerk?
4. What interest group does Rosenberg favor?
5. How many of the death threats against the Supreme Court Justices are directed toward Rosenberg?
6. As described in the beginning of the book, how many death threats against Supreme Court justices has the FBI logged in the past sixty days?
7. What two justices refuse to allow FBI agents inside their homes?
8. For what medical condition is Justice Jensen being treated?
This section contains 4,363 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)