|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Shaw get to Newark?
(c) Rental car.
(d) Taxi cab.
2. What does the nurse read to Rosenberg until he falls asleep?
(a) The Wall Street Journal.
(b) The daily paper.
(c) A biography.
(d) A brief.
3. What is the first thing Shaw does to disguise herself?
(a) Buys different clothing.
(b) Cuts and dyes her hair.
(c) Uses contact lenses to change her eye color.
(d) Changes her makeup.
4. What reason does Verheek give Callahan that could explain why Jensen and Rosenberg were killed?
(a) They were stupid and they were exposed.
(b) They irritated the Aryan Brotherhood.
(c) They irritated a right-wing group.
(d) A decision that was made angered the White Supremacists.
5. Who does Shaw see when she is in a cafe in New York City?
(a) The Cowboy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the President ask Voyles to provide by 5 p.m. seven days a week until the murders are solved?
2. Who is number six on the suspect list that Voyles has compiled?
3. What does Callahan bring Shaw after she has been playing detective for several days?
4. What happened to the man Shaw thought was Verheek?
5. Who does Shaw see after leaving the bed and breakfast on Sunday morning?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)