|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Grantham supposed to meet Sarge?
(b) Greenwich Cafe.
(c) Morning Cafe.
2. How much money does Shaw wire from her bank account?
(a) Fifty thousand dollars.
(b) Twelve hundred dollars.
(c) Seventy-five thousand dollars.
(d) Fifteen thousand dollars.
3. How long does Lewis tell the President that it may take to find the murderers of the justices?
(a) Six months.
(b) A few days.
(c) At least a year.
(d) Many months.
4. Who do Callahan and Verheek think might have leaked the names of possible nominees for the Supreme Court?
(b) The President.
5. What was Shaw's major for her undergraduate degree?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mrs. Morgan's maiden name?
2. Why is Grantham constantly scanning the Times?
3. What is the name of the environmental group that filed a lawsuit to prevent drilling and dredging in Louisiana?
4. What front-page story is run by the Times-Picayune that concerns the editors at the Post?
5. What password do Luke and Sam/Khamel use when they meet at the pier?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)