|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the night police reporter for the Post?
(a) Mason Paypur.
(b) David Mason.
(c) Andrew Levinson.
(d) Nathaniel Jones.
2. What does Coal say when the President does not agree with Coal's choice of clothing for the press conference?
(a) "It is very important to dress this way."
(b) "Trust me."
(c) "You won't be sorry."
(d) "It is the right image to project at this time."
3. What is Verheek to wear when he meets Shaw?
(a) A red tie.
(b) A Saints jacket and a blue baseball cap.
(c) A black shirt and a red baseball cap.
(d) A red shirt and a black baseball cap.
4. How long was Callahan in private law practice?
(a) Twenty years.
(b) Twelve years.
(c) Two years.
(d) Eight years.
5. From where does Garcia call when he contacts Grantham for a second time?
(a) A pay phone near the Pentagon.
(b) A pay phone a block from the Post.
(d) Pennsylvania Avenue near the Justice Department.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is claiming responsibility for the bombing of the movie houses?
2. How many times might the President change clothes between breakfast and dinner?
3. How does Coal monitor meetings with the President that he does not attend?
4. Who told Shaw about the lawsuit between Mattiece and Green Fund?
5. With whom is Coal having a meeting in his limousine?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)