|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many cases are usually on Callahan's final exam?
(a) Between four hundred and five hundred.
(b) Twelve hundred.
(c) Six hundred.
(d) Fifty or sixty.
2. What has happened to Louisiana's brown pelicans?
(c) Destruction of their habitat.
(d) Too many hunters.
3. Who comes and takes Shaw away from the scene of the explosion?
(a) A woman who was saw the explosion.
(b) A police officer wearing cowboy boots.
(c) Sergeant Rupert.
(d) A black man who was a bystander.
4. Who is claiming responsibility for the bombing of the movie houses?
(a) Underground Army.
(b) The Aryans.
(c) White supremacists.
(d) No one.
5. Who do Callahan and Verheek think might have leaked the names of possible nominees for the Supreme Court?
(a) The President.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to Shaw's rescue when she is running from Stump?
2. Who does Khamel's employer want him to kill?
3. Who is the person mentioned in the pelican brief?
4. What friend does Shaw decide to call?
5. Who from the Times is asking about the pelican brief?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)