|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes to Shaw's rescue when she is running from Stump?
(b) Big guys who were Saints fans.
(d) The Cowboy.
2. Which two law firms in D.C. does Shaw say work for Mattiece?
(a) Serge Bauer and Blumenfeld and Cohen.
(b) Greely and Brown and Lewis and Stephens.
(c) Calhoun Law Group and Ashcraft and Gerel.
(d) White and Blazevich and Brim, Stearns.
3. How many siblings does Shaw have?
(a) One sister.
(b) Two sisters.
(c) One brother.
(d) Two brothers.
4. What did Morgan purchase shortly before his death?
(a) A million-dollar life insurance policy.
(b) A new car.
(c) A gun.
(d) Jewelry for his wife.
5. What does Shaw tell Grantham when he asks her why she wanted to be a lawyer?
(a) She wanted to be a litigator.
(b) She loved research.
(c) To make money.
(d) Idealism and money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Grantham after the story about the nominees is published?
2. How much money does Shaw wire from her bank account?
3. What friend does Shaw decide to call?
4. What does The President ask Voyles to do with the pelican brief?
5. Who has Voyles picked to lead the murder investigation?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)