|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Callahan going to attend a conference?
(a) New Orleans.
2. What does Callahan bring Shaw after she has been playing detective for several days?
(a) Chinese takeout.
(b) Pizza and wine.
(d) Beer and sub sandwiches.
3. What does Coal want the President to wear when he announces the murders on a press conference?
(a) A black suit and a grey tie.
(b) A grey suit and black tie.
(c) Sweater, slacks, and white button-down shirt.
(d) His bathrobe.
4. Who reports to the President and Coal after the murders of Rosenberg and Jensen?
(a) Manning and Jenson.
(b) East and Kline.
(c) McDowell and Runyan.
(d) Voyles and Gminski.
5. In Chapter 1, what nasty case has been assigned to Jensen?
(a) The Brown case.
(b) The Dumond case.
(c) The Nash case.
(d) The Phillips case.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes and takes Shaw away from the scene of the explosion?
2. Where is Jensen killed?
3. For what medical condition is Justice Jensen being treated?
4. What is the specialty of the group that is bombing dirty movie businesses?
5. What unpopular course is taught by one of the most popular professors at Tulane?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)