|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What unpopular course is taught by one of the most popular professors at Tulane?
(a) Family law.
(c) Constitutional law.
2. Why is Suspect Number Six on the list of possible suspects for the murders of the justices?
(a) Because he has declared war on homosexuals.
(b) Because his son was murdered.
(c) Because his wife was murdered.
(d) Because his niece was murdered.
3. What does Coal want the President to wear when he announces the murders on a press conference?
(a) Sweater, slacks, and white button-down shirt.
(b) A grey suit and black tie.
(c) A black suit and a grey tie.
(d) His bathrobe.
4. Why does it appear that the assault on the movie houses was carefully coordinated?
(a) All the explosions happened at 8 a.m.
(b) All the explosions happened at midnight.
(c) The explosions were caused by the same type of explosive devices.
(d) All the explosions happened at 4 a.m.
5. Who comes and takes Shaw away from the scene of the explosion?
(a) A police officer wearing cowboy boots.
(b) A woman who was saw the explosion.
(c) A black man who was a bystander.
(d) Sergeant Rupert.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much will Khamel receive for the assassinations of Rosenberg and Jensen?
2. What ritual have Callahan and Shaw borrowed from the movie "Bull Durham"?
3. Where have Luke and Khamel met before?
4. Who is number six on the suspect list that Voyles has compiled?
5. Why are three dirty movie business removed from the list of places to be bombed?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)