|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Coal monitor meetings with the President that he does not attend?
(a) Closed-circuit cameras and audio in his office.
(b) A tape recorder in the Oval Office.
(c) Two-way mirror.
(d) A video recorder in the Oval Office.
2. What two justices refuse to allow FBI agents inside their homes?
(a) Thurow and Jensen.
(b) Jensen and Manning.
(c) Rosenberg and Jensen.
(d) Rosenberg and Runyan.
3. Why does Verheek lock himself in his office after dining with Callahan and tell his secretary he has the flu?
(a) Because he is not in the mood to be bothered this morning.
(b) Because he is not sober.
(c) Because he does have the flu.
(d) Because he want to be alone to read Shaw's brief.
4. Where did Sergeant Rupert take Shaw?
(a) To an unmarked police car.
(b) To the hospital.
(c) To a church.
(d) To a cafe.
5. What does Cleve give Grantham from Sarge?
(a) A telephone number.
(b) A tape.
(c) A White House memo.
(d) A photograph.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what medical condition is Justice Jensen being treated?
2. As described in the beginning of the book, how many death threats against Supreme Court justices has the FBI logged in the past sixty days?
3. Where do White House phantom memos originate?
4. Who is one of the most popular professors at Tulane?
5. What rumor does Shaw ask Stark to spread?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)