|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the youngest Supreme Court justice at the beginning of the novel?
2. Who is the President's speech writer?
3. Why is Suspect Number Six on the list of possible suspects for the murders of the justices?
(a) Because he has declared war on homosexuals.
(b) Because his wife was murdered.
(c) Because his niece was murdered.
(d) Because his son was murdered.
4. Why are three dirty movie business removed from the list of places to be bombed?
(a) The group cannot gain access to these businesses.
(b) They are open all night.
(c) They will be empty all night.
(d) A membership is required to enter these businesses.
5. What reason does Verheek give Callahan that could explain why Jensen and Rosenberg were killed?
(a) They were stupid and they were exposed.
(b) A decision that was made angered the White Supremacists.
(c) They irritated a right-wing group.
(d) They irritated the Aryan Brotherhood.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much will Khamel receive for the assassinations of Rosenberg and Jensen?
2. From where does Garcia call when he contacts Grantham for a second time?
3. What two justices refuse to allow FBI agents inside their homes?
4. What almost killed Rosenberg seven years ago?
5. Where is Grantham supposed to meet Sarge?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)