|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Callahan believe killed the justices?
(a) International terrorists.
(b) Nelson Muncie.
(c) Someone in the White House.
2. Who has Voyles picked to lead the murder investigation?
(a) K. O. Lewis.
(d) Eric East.
3. What information does Sarge provide Grantham when they meet?
(a) Names of suspects who may have murdered the justices.
(b) All the names of the possible nominees for the Supreme Court.
(c) Names of two possible nominees for the Supreme Court.
(d) A confidential memo.
4. What almost killed Rosenberg seven years ago?
(b) A triple by-pass.
(c) A stroke.
(d) A heart attack.
5. How many hours does the FBI director want Verheek to work until the murders are solved?
(a) No less than a hundred hours.
(b) Ninety hours.
(c) At least sixty hours.
(d) FIfty hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Shaw go to the federal building in Lafayette?
2. What was Shaw's major for her undergraduate degree?
3. How long was Callahan in private law practice?
4. Where is Grantham supposed to meet Sarge?
5. What does Callahan bring Shaw after she has been playing detective for several days?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)