|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long was Rosenberg on the Supreme Court?
(a) Twelve years.
(b) Six years.
(c) Twenty-seven years.
(d) Thirty-four years.
2. What information do the French provide that may be useful for the murder investigation?
(a) The terrorist Khamel was spotted in Rome.
(b) The assassin Luke was seen leaving Dulles Airport.
(c) The terrorist Khamel was spotted in London.
(d) The terrorist Khamel was spotted in Paris.
3. Why does a police officer awaken Grantham at 5:30 a.m.?
(a) The officer is a friend of Grantham.
(b) The officer wants to search Grantham's apartment.
(c) Sarge wants to talk with him.
(d) Grantham's car is about to be towed.
4. Who is one of the most popular professors at Tulane?
(a) Timothy Whitfield.
(b) Theodore Canton.
(c) David Caanan.
(d) Thomas Callahan.
5. Who do Callahan and Verheek think might have leaked the names of possible nominees for the Supreme Court?
(b) The President.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Coal want the President to wear when he announces the murders on a press conference?
2. In Chapter 4, why does Coal awake the President at 4:30 a.m.?
3. What reason does Verheek give Callahan that could explain why Jensen and Rosenberg were killed?
4. Where is Callahan going to attend a conference?
5. How many majority opinions had Jensen written in his six years on the Supreme Court?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)