|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 10, how many days did Shaw avoid Callahan while she played detective?
(a) A day and a half.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Four days.
(d) Two days.
2. In Chapter 4, why does Coal awake the President at 4:30 a.m.?
(a) To inform him that Rosenberg and Jensen have been murdered.
(b) To tell him his wife is injured.
(c) To tell him an intruder is on the White House grounds.
(d) To tell him an embassy has been bombed.
3. What information do the French provide that may be useful for the murder investigation?
(a) The terrorist Khamel was spotted in London.
(b) The terrorist Khamel was spotted in Paris.
(c) The terrorist Khamel was spotted in Rome.
(d) The assassin Luke was seen leaving Dulles Airport.
4. How many siblings does Shaw have?
(a) Two sisters.
(b) One brother.
(c) Two brothers.
(d) One sister.
5. Who reports to the President and Coal after the murders of Rosenberg and Jensen?
(a) East and Kline.
(b) McDowell and Runyan.
(c) Voyles and Gminski.
(d) Manning and Jenson.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long was Rosenberg on the Supreme Court?
2. What information does Sarge provide Grantham when they meet?
3. Who is one of the most popular professors at Tulane?
4. What did Mrs. Morgan find when going through her husband's desk?
5. Who has Voyles picked to lead the murder investigation?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)