|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many of the death threats against the Supreme Court Justices are directed toward Rosenberg?
2. What does the nurse read to Rosenberg until he falls asleep?
(a) A brief.
(b) The Wall Street Journal.
(c) The daily paper.
(d) A biography.
3. What unpopular course is taught by one of the most popular professors at Tulane?
(a) Family law.
(c) Constitutional law.
4. How does Shaw get to Newark?
(a) Rental car.
(c) Taxi cab.
5. What rumor does Shaw ask Stark to spread?
(a) That Shaw has gone to D.C.
(b) That Shaw has returned to Denver.
(c) That Shaw has returned to Kansas City.
(d) That Shaw is in the hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the President's wife taking money from the rich?
2. In Chapter 36, who does Shaw pretend to be?
3. Who does Grantham call at the White House to inquire about the pelican brief?
4. From where does Shaw watch Callahan's memorial service?
5. At the time of the murders, what group has been in the D.C. area for a week?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)