|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long was Callahan in private law practice?
(a) Twenty years.
(b) Eight years.
(c) Twelve years.
(d) Two years.
2. Which Justice wants to use the law clerks to put together a list of murder suspects?
(a) Justice Runyan.
(b) Justice Thurow.
(c) Justice Manning.
(d) Justice McDowell.
3. Why is Grantham constantly scanning the Times?
(a) To get ideas for stories.
(b) Make sure they have not scooped his story.
(c) To read the classifieds.
(d) To read the latest news.
4. Who is Rosenberg's senior law clerk?
(a) James Kelsey.
(b) Jefferson Kauffman.
(c) Jason Kline.
(d) Robert Kelvin.
5. When Shaw is in New York, where does she go to research lawyers at law firms?
(a) Fordham law library.
(b) Columbia law library.
(c) The New York Times.
(d) The public library.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Shaw leaves New Orleans, where does the CIA lose her trail?
2. What was Shaw's major for her undergraduate degree?
3. In Chapter 1, what nasty case has been assigned to Jensen?
4. What rumor does Shaw ask Stark to spread?
5. Who is one of the most popular professors at Tulane?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)