|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Verheek give Callahan that could explain why Jensen and Rosenberg were killed?
(a) They irritated the Aryan Brotherhood.
(b) A decision that was made angered the White Supremacists.
(c) They irritated a right-wing group.
(d) They were stupid and they were exposed.
2. Who is the youngest Supreme Court justice at the beginning of the novel?
3. What does Cleve give Grantham from Sarge?
(a) A White House memo.
(b) A telephone number.
(c) A tape.
(d) A photograph.
4. What does the President ask Voyles to provide by 5 p.m. seven days a week until the murders are solved?
(a) A list of suspects.
(b) A memo outlining progress made toward solving the murders.
(c) A four-page progress report.
(d) Two-page progress report.
5. Who does Croft photograph?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Callahan believe killed the justices?
2. How does Coal monitor meetings with the President that he does not attend?
3. How many of the death threats against the Supreme Court Justices are directed toward Rosenberg?
4. For what medical condition is Justice Jensen being treated?
5. In Chapter 1, what nasty case has been assigned to Jensen?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)