|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Verheek do with Shaw's brief?
(a) He has it sent to Voyles.
(b) He has it sent to East.
(c) He has it sent to Coal.
(d) He has it sent to Verheek.
2. Who does Khamel's employer want him to kill?
3. What information does Sarge provide Grantham when they meet?
(a) A confidential memo.
(b) Names of two possible nominees for the Supreme Court.
(c) All the names of the possible nominees for the Supreme Court.
(d) Names of suspects who may have murdered the justices.
4. Who does Khamel kill when he gets on the shore in Louisiana?
5. Where is Callahan going to attend a conference?
(c) New Orleans.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 36, who does Shaw pretend to be?
2. While in New Orleans, to whose room does Khamel go to hide in a closet?
3. Why is Coal alarmed in Chapter 34?
4. From where does Garcia call when he contacts Grantham for a second time?
5. Where is Verheek to meet Shaw on Monday?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)