1. What is Rosenberg watching with his law clerk as the novel begins?
(b) A debate.
(c) A demonstration.
(d) The President's limousine.
2. What almost killed Rosenberg seven years ago?
(a) A stroke.
(b) A heart attack.
(d) A triple by-pass.
3. Who is Rosenberg's senior law clerk?
(a) Jason Kline.
(b) Robert Kelvin.
(c) Jefferson Kauffman.
(d) James Kelsey.
4. What interest group does Rosenberg favor?
5. How many of the death threats against the Supreme Court Justices are directed toward Rosenberg?
6. As described in the beginning of the book, how many death threats against Supreme Court justices has the FBI logged in the past sixty days?
(a) Almost five hundred.
(c) Over two hundred.
(d) Over one hundred.
7. What two justices refuse to allow FBI agents inside their homes?
(a) Jensen and Manning.
(b) Rosenberg and Runyan.
(c) Rosenberg and Jensen.
(d) Thurow and Jensen.
8. For what medical condition is Justice Jensen being treated?
(a) Cystic fibrosis.
(c) A heart ailment.
This section contains 4,363 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)