1. What is Rosenberg watching with his law clerk as the novel begins?
(b) A debate.
(c) A demonstration.
(d) The President's limousine.
2. What almost killed Rosenberg seven years ago?
(a) A stroke.
(c) A triple by-pass.
(d) A heart attack.
3. Who is Rosenberg's senior law clerk?
(a) Jason Kline.
(b) Robert Kelvin.
(c) James Kelsey.
(d) Jefferson Kauffman.
4. What interest group does Rosenberg favor?
5. How many of the death threats against the Supreme Court Justices are directed toward Rosenberg?
6. As described in the beginning of the book, how many death threats against Supreme Court justices has the FBI logged in the past sixty days?
(a) Almost five hundred.
(b) Over one hundred.
(d) Over two hundred.
7. What two justices refuse to allow FBI agents inside their homes?
(a) Rosenberg and Jensen.
(b) Rosenberg and Runyan.
(c) Thurow and Jensen.
(d) Jensen and Manning.
8. For what medical condition is Justice Jensen being treated?
(a) A heart ailment.
(b) Cystic fibrosis.
This section contains 4,363 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)