1. What is Rosenberg watching with his law clerk as the novel begins?
(a) A debate.
(b) The President's limousine.
(d) A demonstration.
2. What almost killed Rosenberg seven years ago?
(b) A heart attack.
(c) A stroke.
(d) A triple by-pass.
3. Who is Rosenberg's senior law clerk?
(a) Jason Kline.
(b) James Kelsey.
(c) Jefferson Kauffman.
(d) Robert Kelvin.
4. What interest group does Rosenberg favor?
5. How many of the death threats against the Supreme Court Justices are directed toward Rosenberg?
6. As described in the beginning of the book, how many death threats against Supreme Court justices has the FBI logged in the past sixty days?
(b) Over two hundred.
(c) Almost five hundred.
(d) Over one hundred.
7. What two justices refuse to allow FBI agents inside their homes?
(a) Thurow and Jensen.
(b) Jensen and Manning.
(c) Rosenberg and Runyan.
(d) Rosenberg and Jensen.
8. For what medical condition is Justice Jensen being treated?
(a) A heart ailment.
(d) Cystic fibrosis.
This section contains 4,363 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)