* 91-year-old Supreme Court Justice Abraham Rosenberg watches a mob of 50,000 demonstrators from his wheelchair.
* Each Supreme Court Justice has two full-time FBI agents assigned to protect him.
* Rosenberg is proud that 80% of all death threats are aimed at him.
* Chief Justice John Runyan meets with his clerks, the captain of the Supreme Court police, FBI agents, and the FBI Deputy Director about security.
* The FBI is most concerned about Rosenberg and Jensen who exclude FBI agents from their homes.
* Glenn Jensen is the youngest justice, does not like women, is skeptical of free speech, and protects the environment.
* Jensen is reviewing the case of Ronald Dumond who sued the family of his deceased male lover who barred him from the funeral.
* Darby Shaw, a student at Tulane University, arrives late to Thomas Callahan's constitutional law lecture.
* Darby and Callahan are lovers.
* Sam/Khamel, an assassin who...
This section contains 2,366 words
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)