• 91-year-old Supreme Court Justice Abraham Rosenberg watches a mob of 50,000 demonstrators from his wheelchair.
• Each Supreme Court Justice has two full-time FBI agents assigned to protect him.
• Rosenberg is proud that 80% of all death threats are aimed at him.
• Chief Justice John Runyan meets with his clerks, the captain of the Supreme Court police, FBI agents, and the FBI Deputy Director about security.
• The FBI is most concerned about Rosenberg and Jensen who exclude FBI agents from their homes.
• Glenn Jensen is the youngest justice, does not like women, is skeptical of free speech, and protects the environment.
• Jensen is reviewing the case of Ronald Dumond who sued the family of his deceased male lover who barred him from the funeral.
• Darby Shaw, a student at Tulane University, arrives late to Thomas Callahan's constitutional law lecture.
• Darby and Callahan are lovers.
• Sam/Khamel, an assassin...
This section contains 2,375 words
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)