|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Marxism?
(a) A company.
(b) Another word for Russian.
(c) The idea that the power must be in the hands of an egalitarian society.
(d) A type of education system.
2. Which of the following is an example of social division?
(a) No one ever interacting with each other.
(b) People unwilling to help a stranger because of their caste, class or 'inferior' social group.
(c) People only helping someone from their own caste, class or group.
(d) People helping a stranger.
3. How are the oppressed classes usually stereotyped by their oppressors?
(a) As natural leaders.
(b) As honest.
(c) As lazy and stupid.
(d) As weak.
4. What is the duality of the thematic universe?
(a) Every theme has its opposite acting in conflict at the same time.
(b) Good or evil.
(c) Right or wrong.
(d) Left or right.
5. What is the job of the Preface?
(a) To tell the readers what they should know.
(b) To act as a government health warning.
(c) To warn readers.
(d) To inform the reader of the later ideas of the book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does 'inclusive education' mean?
2. What is ‘cultural synthesis’?
3. What does the term 'didactic' mean?
4. Who are the Working Classes?
5. What, according to Friere, must the Oppressed have the courage to do?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)