|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Friere's problem-solving education promote equality?
(a) It treats the students with respect.
(b) Students are paid for their time at school.
(c) Students are allowed to speak when spoken to.
(d) It gives students rights.
2. What does Friere state unapologetically that his position is?
3. Who are the Oppressors?
(a) A type of soldier.
(b) A music group.
(c) Those in charge of society.
(d) Those at the bottom of society.
4. How much power do the Oppressors have?
(a) Total power.
(b) Limited power.
(c) Hardly any power at all.
(d) They always have more power than everyone else in society.
5. What is a ‘Limit Act’?
(a) An action that the subject is forced to make because of oppression.
(b) An action the subject makes subconsciously.
(c) Any action that the subject makes.
(d) An action that the subject freely chooses to make.
Short Answer Questions
1. What issues does Friere believe the educator should be looking at?
2. What is an a-priori truth?
3. What is a radical in this context?
4. What is tyranny?
5. What does it mean to be one of the oppressed?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)