|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is 'didactic material?'
(a) Material that is exceedingly provoking.
(b) Materials such as media, articles and pictures that encourage debate.
(c) Religious material.
(d) Material that is offensive.
2. In Friere's system, what is the educator's relationship to the oppressed?
(d) One of solidarity with them.
3. What sort of education does Friere suggest would be a viable alternative to Banking Education?
(a) A religious education.
(b) A joint problem-solving one.
(c) A private education.
(d) A military education.
4. What is a ‘Generative Theme’?
(a) A theme that is important to a culture.
(b) A type of teaching practice.
(c) On having many questions at once.
(d) A theme that is only important to oneself.
5. What characterizes an Epochal Unit?
(c) A collection of certain themes.
(d) A lack of themes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What psychological term does Friere use for the teacher-student type of relationship?
2. What is an Authority figure?
3. How does Friere's problem-solving education promote equality?
4. Does the Subject in Frier's perspective have freewill?
5. What is a ‘Thematic Universe’?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)