|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul think will happen to the bobbles in the coming years?
(a) They will stop being used by the Authority.
(b) They will begin shrinking.
(c) They will continue to collapse.
(d) They will all explode catastrophically.
2. When forced to tell Allison how he knows her, what does Wili say?
(a) He was watching her crash.
(b) He doesn't remember where he heard her name.
(c) He was told about her.
(d) He saw her picture.
3. Where is the Authority enclave located?
(a) A mountain in the sierra nevadas.
(b) Washington state.
4. As Paul and the others wait outside the border of the Authority enclave, who approaches them?
5. Avery's fall back plan is codenamed what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Mike realizes that an Authority vehicle of what type was destroyed by Wili's bobbles?
2. What type of intelligence gathering does Della recommend that Avery employ?
3. What does Della urge Avery to do in reaction to the disturbance at the road block?
4. Allison criticizes Wili for destroying what Authority resource?
5. Wili dedicates himself to studying what topic?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Paul decide to embobble himself?
2. How does Wili predict where the embobbled tenement building will go?
3. Why does Mike contact Della, and what information is exchanged?
4. How does Mike feel about losing Jeremy inside the bobble at the bioscience lab?
5. What major intelligence problem does the Authority face during the battle, and what does Della recommend to solve it?
6. How does Wili manipulate Della and Mike while they are at the demonstration of the power generator?
7. Why does Mike decide to embobble himself?
8. How are Paul and the others able to travel to the Authority enclave in secret?
9. What important bobbles does Paul say are due to collapse soon?
10. What is Renaissance?
This section contains 677 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)