|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mike escape from the banana wagon?
(a) He creates a distraction and runs.
(b) He leaps over the top at an opportune moment.
(c) He kicks out its side.
(d) He triggers a mechanism that collapses the wagon.
2. What does Paul fear about the new bobble generator?
(a) That is is dangerous.
(b) That it will not be ready when it is needed.
(c) That it will be misused.
(d) That it will malfunction.
3. What relationship do Paul and Allison claim to have as part of the cover they use to travel to the Authority enclave?
4. As he works to complete the attack on the Authority bobble generator, Wili is torn by what desire?
(a) The desire to check on Paul's condition.
(b) The desire for revenge on the Authority.
(c) The desire to take control of the Authority himself.
(d) The desire for Jill's help.
5. What does Wili reveal about the nature of bobbles?
(a) They can be created with very little energy.
(b) Those trapped inside do not die instantly.
(c) Those inside do actually experience the passage of time.
(d) They can be collapsed at will.
Short Answer Questions
1. How close do Paul and Wili need to be to embobble a target?
2. When Paul briefly comes to his senses during the battle, what does he ask?
3. What does Paul think about Wili's capabilities after he interfaces with the computer?
4. What does Della do to stop the violence around the enclave?
5. What false information has Wili been feeding to the Authority?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Paul decide to embobble himself?
2. What is Renaissance?
3. What major intelligence problem does the Authority face during the battle, and what does Della recommend to solve it?
4. How are Paul and the others able to travel to the Authority enclave in secret?
5. What is Wili's assessment of the situation with Mike and Della?
6. How do Wili's abilities compare to Paul's?
7. What fears do Mike and Allison express when the group returns to Paul's home?
8. Why does Kaladze say Wili should trust Mike?
9. How are Wili and the others able to approach closer to the enclave?
10. Why does Wili decide to trust Mike?
This section contains 796 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)