|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mike contends he never wanted any harm to come to whom?
(a) The Tinkers.
(c) The bioscientists.
2. How long does Wili secretly know that the bobble around the tenement building will last?
(a) 1 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 5 years.
3. What does Paul think will happen to the bobbles in the coming years?
(a) They will stop being used by the Authority.
(b) They will continue to collapse.
(c) They will begin shrinking.
(d) They will all explode catastrophically.
4. How does the Authority react to the floating bobble that Wili created?
(a) They further embobble it.
(b) They attempt to destroy it.
(c) They cover it up.
(d) They acknowledge it publicly.
5. Paul and Allison travel under cover as sellers of what?
(b) Scrap metal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Avery warns that which of the following is imminent?
2. What does Avery say Della has reported to him about Paul?
3. What is Kaladze's group waiting for?
4. Avery intends to use the bobbles in what new way?
5. Allison and Mike commandeer what type of vehicles?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Renaissance?
2. What major intelligence problem does the Authority face during the battle, and what does Della recommend to solve it?
3. How does Della and Mike's relationship change while they are at Kaladze's camp?
4. What new device do Paul and Wili create together?
5. How does Wili predict where the embobbled tenement building will go?
6. How does Wili manipulate the Authority's communication system for the Tinker's advantage?
7. Why does Mike contact Della, and what information is exchanged?
8. What happens during Della's attack on the pass?
9. What sacrifice does Jill make for Wili?
10. How does Mike feel about losing Jeremy inside the bobble at the bioscience lab?
This section contains 673 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)