|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Della use to indicate Wili's location to the Authority as he tries to escape from the tenement building area?
(a) A homing device.
(b) A flashlight.
(c) A flare gun.
(d) A tracking beacon.
2. Paul and Allison travel under cover as sellers of what?
(c) Scrap metal.
3. When Paul briefly comes to his senses during the battle, what does he ask?
(a) If they have all died.
(b) If Wili is safe.
(c) If they have won.
(d) If Allison loves him.
4. Why do the gangs around the embobbled tenement building help Wili?
(a) Wili persuades them to resist the Authority.
(b) They were told that Paul wanted them to help Wili.
(c) Wili promises them weapons in exchange for their help.
(d) He was once a member of one of the gangs.
5. What kind of a compound is the Authority enclave built into?
(a) A university.
(b) A military base.
(c) A nuclear bunker.
(d) An industrial center.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Della figure out that Mike is in an Authority vehicle?
2. Mike contends he never wanted any harm to come to whom?
3. What does Wili reveal about the nature of bobbles?
4. How long did Wili program the bobbles he used during the attack on the pass to last?
5. How does Della feel about the security at the station where Paul and the others have been stopped?
Short Essay Questions
1. What sacrifice does Jill make for Wili?
2. How does Wili predict where the embobbled tenement building will go?
3. Why does Mike decide to embobble himself?
4. Why does Wili decide to trust Mike?
5. How are Paul and the others able to travel to the Authority enclave in secret?
6. How are Wili and the others able to approach closer to the enclave?
7. How do Wili's abilities compare to Paul's?
8. Why are Paul and the others stopped on the road to the Authority enclave?
9. How does Della and Mike's relationship change while they are at Kaladze's camp?
10. Why does Avery decide to enact Renaissance?
This section contains 709 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)