|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Kaladze react to Della's goading?
(a) He has her jailed again.
(b) He sends her away.
(c) He reprimands her but does nothing else.
(d) He has her placed under surveillance.
2. What force drives the floating bobble of the tenement building inland?
(a) A device that Wili created.
(b) A low-pressure system.
(c) A storm.
(d) Sea winds.
3. How long does Wili publicly state that the bobble around the tenement building will last?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 5 years.
4. What relationship do Paul and Allison claim to have as part of the cover they use to travel to the Authority enclave?
5. Della gives Mike information about what?
(a) The location of the bobble generator.
(b) Avery's location.
(c) The Authority's military maneuvers.
(d) Operation Renaissance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Paul is severely injured during what stage of the battle?
2. What does Wili reveal about the nature of bobbles?
3. What does Della strike Avery down with?
4. What does Della urge Avery to do in reaction to the disturbance at the road block?
5. What does Paul think about Wili's capabilities after he interfaces with the computer?
Short Essay Questions
1. How and why do Mike and Wili demonstrate their new bobble generator?
2. How does Wili predict where the embobbled tenement building will go?
3. Why does Mike contact Della, and what information is exchanged?
4. What happens during Della's attack on the pass?
5. How is Wili able to move safely through the dangerous neighborhoods around the embobbled tenement building?
6. What is Wili's assessment of the situation with Mike and Della?
7. How does Wili manipulate the Authority's communication system for the Tinker's advantage?
8. How does Avery lose control over the situation early in the battle with the Tinkers?
9. How does Della and Mike's relationship change while they are at Kaladze's camp?
10. Why does Mike decide to embobble himself?
This section contains 768 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)