|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Wili program the bobbles he used during the attack on the pass to last?
(a) One month.
(b) One day.
(c) Six months.
(d) One year.
2. Why does Wili decide to take Mike to Paul's home?
(a) He wants to interrogate Mike there.
(b) There is a lie detector at Paul's house.
(c) It is part of an extended trick.
(d) He believes Mike can be trusted.
3. How do Paul and the other acquire power for their computers along the way to the Authority enclave?
(a) They barter for them.
(b) From remote power stations.
(c) From pre-planned drop points.
(d) From caches left by other Tinkers.
4. How does Kaladze react to Della's goading?
(a) He sends her away.
(b) He has her jailed again.
(c) He has her placed under surveillance.
(d) He reprimands her but does nothing else.
5. How does Wili know how to safely navigate the dangerous neighborhood around the embobbled tenement building?
(a) He studied maps and stories about the area.
(b) Allison gave him advice about it.
(c) He was trained by the factions.
(d) He was once a burglar there.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Paul and Wili return home to continue their work, they are aided by what group?
2. How close do Paul and Wili need to be to embobble a target?
3. What relationship do Paul and Allison claim to have as part of the cover they use to travel to the Authority enclave?
4. How does Della feel about the security at the station where Paul and the others have been stopped?
5. What do Paul and Wili plan to do to the Authority's embobbling machine?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)