|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Della do to stop the violence around the enclave?
(a) She scrambles all Authority communications.
(b) She bobbles the entire enclave.
(c) She assumes command and orders a halt of all attacks.
(d) She shuts down the command room.
2. Why does Avery refuse Della's suggestion for a response to the disturbance at the road block?
(a) He doesn't trust Della.
(b) The coordinates are not clear.
(c) There are no resources available.
(d) The system is not ready yet.
3. How do Paul and Wili learn about the location of the Authority's embobbling machine?
(a) From intercepted reports.
(b) Jill interpolates it based on a large amount of data.
(c) Allison learned about it before she was embobbled.
(d) Mike heard Della talk about it.
4. What does Paul think will happen to the bobbles in the coming years?
(a) They will begin shrinking.
(b) They will all explode catastrophically.
(c) They will stop being used by the Authority.
(d) They will continue to collapse.
5. What kind of a compound is the Authority enclave built into?
(a) A military base.
(b) A nuclear bunker.
(c) An industrial center.
(d) A university.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Allison discover about her comrades?
2. How close do Paul and Wili need to be to embobble a target?
3. What stops Della's attack on the pass?
4. What force drives the floating bobble of the tenement building inland?
5. Allison and Mike pretend to be what?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Wili's abilities compare to Paul's?
2. How and why do Mike and Wili demonstrate their new bobble generator?
3. What happens during Della's attack on the pass?
4. Why does Wili embobble the tenement building during the hottest part of the day?
5. How is Wili able to move safely through the dangerous neighborhoods around the embobbled tenement building?
6. How are Wili and the others able to approach closer to the enclave?
7. What is Renaissance?
8. Why does Kaladze say Wili should trust Mike?
9. Why does Wili lose contact with Jill during the final approach to the embobbling position?
10. How does Wili manipulate the Authority's communication system for the Tinker's advantage?
This section contains 738 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)