|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Wili deal with the threats around the pass that the Tinker's occupy?
(a) He distracts them.
(b) He leads them off with false reports.
(c) He bobbles them.
(d) He causes them to attack each other.
2. What does Wili reveal about the nature of bobbles?
(a) Those inside do actually experience the passage of time.
(b) They can be created with very little energy.
(c) Those trapped inside do not die instantly.
(d) They can be collapsed at will.
3. What do Paul and Wili plan to do to the Authority's embobbling machine?
(a) Reprogram it.
(b) Embobble it.
(c) Capture it.
(d) Destroy it.
4. Wili dedicates himself to studying what topic?
5. What does Paul think about Wili's capabilities after he interfaces with the computer?
(a) They do not work well with the computer.
(b) They far exceed his own.
(c) They are not as great as he'd imagined.
(d) They will someday match his own.
Short Answer Questions
1. How close do Paul and Wili need to be to embobble a target?
2. Mike contends he never wanted any harm to come to whom?
3. Wili intentionally created the bobble around the buildings the hostages were held in at what time of the day?
4. How does the Authority react to the floating bobble that Wili created?
5. How long does the Authority believe it has until the Tinker attack on the Authority?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)