|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What device does Wili find hidden among his possessions after he leaves Kaladze's camp?
(a) A tracking device.
(b) An emergency beacon.
(c) An unidentifiable device that must have come from Paul.
(d) A small recording device.
2. What does Della want to do with Kaladze?
(a) Arrest him.
(b) Assassinate him.
(c) Manipulate him into doing something that will help the Authority.
(d) Trick him into betraying Paul and the Tinkers.
3. What does Della strike Avery down with?
(a) Her sidearm.
(b) A hefty book.
(c) The control box for Renaissance.
(d) A chair.
4. Paul and the others are stopped outside of the Authority enclave by what?
(a) A mire of road traffic.
(b) A check point.
(c) A military patrol.
(d) A landslide.
5. Mike contends he never wanted any harm to come to whom?
(c) The Tinkers.
(d) The bioscientists.
Short Answer Questions
1. Paul is severely injured during what stage of the battle?
2. Avery warns that which of the following is imminent?
3. What does Wili ask Kaladze to do with Della and Mike?
4. How does the Authority react to Wili's ploy?
5. When Paul briefly comes to his senses during the battle, what does he ask?
Short Essay Questions
1. What sacrifice does Jill make for Wili?
2. How do Wili's abilities compare to Paul's?
3. How are Paul and the others able to travel to the Authority enclave in secret?
4. What happens during Della's attack on the pass?
5. How does Mike betray Della?
6. Why does Avery believe the Tinkers should be wiped out?
7. How does Della and Mike's relationship change while they are at Kaladze's camp?
8. Why does Wili embobble the tenement building during the hottest part of the day?
9. How does Avery lose control over the situation early in the battle with the Tinkers?
10. Why does Kaladze say Wili should trust Mike?
This section contains 715 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)