|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Della think about her control over Mike after the ten days that Kaladze held them for?
(a) It is totally complete.
(b) It won't last much longer.
(c) It is not complete.
(d) It is growing in strength.
2. Why does Avery refuse Della's suggestion for a response to the disturbance at the road block?
(a) The system is not ready yet.
(b) The coordinates are not clear.
(c) He doesn't trust Della.
(d) There are no resources available.
3. Who drags Paul from his damaged vehicle?
4. Avery intends to use the bobbles in what new way?
(a) As fortifications.
(b) As an offensive weapon.
(c) On individual people.
(d) On critical resources such as arable land.
5. What does Paul fear about the new bobble generator?
(a) That it will malfunction.
(b) That is is dangerous.
(c) That it will not be ready when it is needed.
(d) That it will be misused.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Della want to do with Kaladze?
2. Avery discovers that Allison's aircraft was embobbled by whom?
3. Avery insists the Renaissance will be the end of what?
4. What does Paul think will happen to the bobbles in the coming years?
5. How does Mike escape from the banana wagon?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Wili's abilities compare to Paul's?
2. What sacrifice does Jill make for Wili?
3. How does Wili manipulate the Authority's communication system for the Tinker's advantage?
4. What important bobbles does Paul say are due to collapse soon?
5. How does Avery lose control over the situation early in the battle with the Tinkers?
6. How does Wili predict where the embobbled tenement building will go?
7. What fears do Mike and Allison express when the group returns to Paul's home?
8. How does Della and Mike's relationship change while they are at Kaladze's camp?
9. Why does Paul decide to embobble himself?
10. What is Renaissance?
This section contains 700 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)