|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As he works to complete the attack on the Authority bobble generator, Wili is torn by what desire?
(a) The desire to take control of the Authority himself.
(b) The desire for revenge on the Authority.
(c) The desire to check on Paul's condition.
(d) The desire for Jill's help.
2. What does Della do while she is out on a walk with Mike?
(a) She plants a tracking device on him.
(b) She takes careful note of all of her surroundings.
(c) She threatens him again.
(d) She hides some surveillance equipment.
3. What does Paul think will happen to the bobbles in the coming years?
(a) They will stop being used by the Authority.
(b) They will continue to collapse.
(c) They will all explode catastrophically.
(d) They will begin shrinking.
4. When Della and Mike corner Wili, what does Della tell Mike to do?
(a) Hold Wili captive.
(b) Force Wili to talk.
(c) Get the attention of the Authority agents.
(d) Find a weapon to kill Wili with.
5. When Paul and Wili return home to continue their work, they are aided by what group?
(a) The Moraleses.
(b) The Borodim.
(c) The Kaladiz.
(d) The Gentavese.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Paul and the other acquire power for their computers along the way to the Authority enclave?
2. What does Avery say the Tinkers would need to create their own bobbles?
3. Della suspects that what source of intelligence is being altered?
4. What does Wili ask Kaladze to do with Della and Mike?
5. How do Paul and Wili learn about the location of the Authority's embobbling machine?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Kaladze say Wili should trust Mike?
2. What fears do Mike and Allison express when the group returns to Paul's home?
3. How does Wili manipulate Della and Mike while they are at the demonstration of the power generator?
4. How are Paul and the others able to travel to the Authority enclave in secret?
5. Why does Wili decide to trust Mike?
6. How is Wili able to move safely through the dangerous neighborhoods around the embobbled tenement building?
7. Why does Avery decide to enact Renaissance?
8. How does Mike feel about losing Jeremy inside the bobble at the bioscience lab?
9. What is Wili's assessment of the situation with Mike and Della?
10. What new device do Paul and Wili create together?
This section contains 761 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)