|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jill urge Wili to do as the embobbling program nears completion?
(a) To run from the approaching Authority agents.
(b) To kill Della.
(c) To embobble only Avery.
(d) To embobble the entire enclave.
2. What do Paul and Wili plan to do to the Authority's embobbling machine?
(a) Capture it.
(b) Reprogram it.
(c) Destroy it.
(d) Embobble it.
3. What does Paul think will happen to the bobbles in the coming years?
(a) They will all explode catastrophically.
(b) They will continue to collapse.
(c) They will stop being used by the Authority.
(d) They will begin shrinking.
4. How does the Authority react to the floating bobble that Wili created?
(a) They further embobble it.
(b) They acknowledge it publicly.
(c) They attempt to destroy it.
(d) They cover it up.
5. How do Paul and Wili learn about the location of the Authority's embobbling machine?
(a) Allison learned about it before she was embobbled.
(b) Jill interpolates it based on a large amount of data.
(c) Mike heard Della talk about it.
(d) From intercepted reports.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Della do to stop the violence around the enclave?
2. What false information has Wili been feeding to the Authority?
3. How does Della goad Kaladze?
4. What do Wili and Paul say they need to create larger bobbles?
5. What does Della strike Avery down with?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Wili predict where the embobbled tenement building will go?
2. What new device do Paul and Wili create together?
3. What important bobbles does Paul say are due to collapse soon?
4. Why does Paul decide to embobble himself?
5. Why does Wili embobble the tenement building during the hottest part of the day?
6. How does Wili manipulate Della and Mike while they are at the demonstration of the power generator?
7. How are Wili and the others able to approach closer to the enclave?
8. How and why do Mike and Wili demonstrate their new bobble generator?
9. Why does Avery decide to enact Renaissance?
10. What sacrifice does Jill make for Wili?
This section contains 678 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)