|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wili ask Kaladze to do with Della and Mike?
(a) Place tracking devices on them.
(b) Keep them under surveillance.
(c) Hold them for ten days.
(d) Keep them locked up.
2. When forced to tell Allison how he knows her, what does Wili say?
(a) He was told about her.
(b) He doesn't remember where he heard her name.
(c) He saw her picture.
(d) He was watching her crash.
3. Wili dedicates himself to studying what topic?
4. What false information has Wili been feeding to the Authority?
(a) False Tinker communications.
(b) False intelligence reports.
(c) False radio transmissions.
(d) False images.
5. What relationship do Paul and Allison claim to have as part of the cover they use to travel to the Authority enclave?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Mike flees, what sort of vehicle does Della pursue him in?
2. Avery's fall back plan is codenamed what?
3. Who drags Paul from his damaged vehicle?
4. Why do the gangs around the embobbled tenement building help Wili?
5. When Paul and Wili return home to continue their work, they are aided by what group?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Kaladze say Wili should trust Mike?
2. Why does Mike decide to embobble himself?
3. How are Paul and the others able to travel to the Authority enclave in secret?
4. What important bobbles does Paul say are due to collapse soon?
5. What is Renaissance?
6. How does Wili manipulate Della and Mike while they are at the demonstration of the power generator?
7. How and why do Mike and Wili demonstrate their new bobble generator?
8. Why does Wili embobble the tenement building during the hottest part of the day?
9. What sacrifice does Jill make for Wili?
10. How does Della and Mike's relationship change while they are at Kaladze's camp?
This section contains 668 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)