|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mike contends he never wanted any harm to come to whom?
(a) The Tinkers.
(d) The bioscientists.
2. Avery intends to use the bobbles in what new way?
(a) As an offensive weapon.
(b) On individual people.
(c) As fortifications.
(d) On critical resources such as arable land.
3. What do Paul and Wili plan to do to the Authority's embobbling machine?
(a) Embobble it.
(b) Reprogram it.
(c) Capture it.
(d) Destroy it.
4. How does Wili know how to safely navigate the dangerous neighborhood around the embobbled tenement building?
(a) He was trained by the factions.
(b) He studied maps and stories about the area.
(c) He was once a burglar there.
(d) Allison gave him advice about it.
5. What does Wili do as part of his plan to help the hostages from the chess tournament?
(a) He embobbles their captors.
(b) He alerts the Tinkers to their location.
(c) He organizes a raid to rescue them.
(d) He embobbles them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Della suspects that what source of intelligence is being altered?
2. What does Paul think about Wili's capabilities before he interfaces with the computer?
3. Allison and Mike commandeer what type of vehicles?
4. How long does Wili publicly state that the bobble around the tenement building will last?
5. How does Della figure out that Mike is in an Authority vehicle?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Mike contact Della, and what information is exchanged?
2. Why does Paul decide to embobble himself?
3. Why does Avery believe the Tinkers should be wiped out?
4. How does Wili manipulate Della and Mike while they are at the demonstration of the power generator?
5. How do Wili's abilities compare to Paul's?
6. What major intelligence problem does the Authority face during the battle, and what does Della recommend to solve it?
7. How does Wili predict where the embobbled tenement building will go?
8. How does Mike feel about losing Jeremy inside the bobble at the bioscience lab?
9. What is Wili's assessment of the situation with Mike and Della?
10. What fears do Mike and Allison express when the group returns to Paul's home?
This section contains 725 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)