|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Wili intentionally created the bobble around the buildings the hostages were held in at what time of the day?
(c) Mid afternoon.
2. How does Mike escape from the banana wagon?
(a) He triggers a mechanism that collapses the wagon.
(b) He creates a distraction and runs.
(c) He leaps over the top at an opportune moment.
(d) He kicks out its side.
3. Della suspects that what source of intelligence is being altered?
(a) Field reports.
(b) Radio communications.
(c) Intelligence reports.
(d) Satellite images.
4. What does Wili do as part of his plan to help the hostages from the chess tournament?
(a) He organizes a raid to rescue them.
(b) He alerts the Tinkers to their location.
(c) He embobbles their captors.
(d) He embobbles them.
5. Avery intends to use the bobbles in what new way?
(a) On critical resources such as arable land.
(b) On individual people.
(c) As an offensive weapon.
(d) As fortifications.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul fear about the new bobble generator?
2. As he works to complete the attack on the Authority bobble generator, Wili is torn by what desire?
3. Where, roughly, is Aztlan located?
4. What false information has Wili been feeding to the Authority?
5. During the battle, what is Avery's main focus?
Short Essay Questions
1. What major intelligence problem does the Authority face during the battle, and what does Della recommend to solve it?
2. What new device do Paul and Wili create together?
3. Why does Paul decide to embobble himself?
4. How is Wili able to move safely through the dangerous neighborhoods around the embobbled tenement building?
5. Why does Wili embobble the tenement building during the hottest part of the day?
6. How does Wili predict where the embobbled tenement building will go?
7. Why does Wili decide to trust Mike?
8. Why does Kaladze say Wili should trust Mike?
9. What is Renaissance?
10. Why does Wili lose contact with Jill during the final approach to the embobbling position?
This section contains 699 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)