|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What device does Wili find hidden among his possessions after he leaves Kaladze's camp?
(a) A small recording device.
(b) An unidentifiable device that must have come from Paul.
(c) An emergency beacon.
(d) A tracking device.
2. When Paul briefly comes to his senses during the battle, what does he ask?
(a) If Wili is safe.
(b) If they have all died.
(c) If they have won.
(d) If Allison loves him.
3. What does Wili do while the group travels to the Authority enclave?
(a) He disrupts Authority agents attempting to track them.
(b) He improves with abilities with the computer.
(c) He adjusts and monitors the embobbling device.
(d) He coordinates plans for attack with the other Tinkers.
4. Wili dedicates himself to studying what topic?
5. How long does Wili secretly know that the bobble around the tenement building will last?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 1 years.
(d) 10 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Allison says that before the bobbles, mankind was close to achieving what major technological goal?
2. How do Paul and the other acquire power for their computers along the way to the Authority enclave?
3. What does Wili do as part of his plan to help the hostages from the chess tournament?
4. When does Allison recognize Paul?
5. How does Wili deal with the threats around the pass that the Tinker's occupy?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Wili's abilities compare to Paul's?
2. Why does Mike decide to embobble himself?
3. How is Wili able to move safely through the dangerous neighborhoods around the embobbled tenement building?
4. Why does Paul decide to embobble himself?
5. How does Wili manipulate Della and Mike while they are at the demonstration of the power generator?
6. How does Wili manipulate the Authority's communication system for the Tinker's advantage?
7. Why does Avery believe the Tinkers should be wiped out?
8. What sacrifice does Jill make for Wili?
9. What major intelligence problem does the Authority face during the battle, and what does Della recommend to solve it?
10. How does Avery lose control over the situation early in the battle with the Tinkers?
This section contains 741 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)