|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As he works to complete the attack on the Authority bobble generator, Wili is torn by what desire?
(a) The desire for Jill's help.
(b) The desire to check on Paul's condition.
(c) The desire for revenge on the Authority.
(d) The desire to take control of the Authority himself.
2. What does Allison discover about her comrades?
(a) They were wiped out by the Authority's military.
(b) Many of them are in bobbles.
(c) They have gone into hiding.
(d) Most of them have joined the Authority.
3. How well does Wiki interact with Paul's computer?
(a) He doesn't prefer to use it to help solve problems.
(b) He interfaces with it very easily.
(c) He is not quite as good as Paul with it.
(d) He can't get used to it.
4. What stops Della's attack on the pass?
(a) Hidden ambushes.
(b) A defensive bobble.
(c) An electrical weapon.
(d) Tinker firepower.
5. Avery warns that which of the following is imminent?
(a) An insurrection.
(b) A plague.
(c) A war.
(d) A terrorist attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. Avery intends to use the bobbles in what new way?
2. What does Paul think about Wili's capabilities before he interfaces with the computer?
3. Where is the Authority enclave located?
4. Why does Avery refuse Della's suggestion for a response to the disturbance at the road block?
5. Instead of obeying Della's request with regards to Wili, what does Mike do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Renaissance?
2. What major intelligence problem does the Authority face during the battle, and what does Della recommend to solve it?
3. What sacrifice does Jill make for Wili?
4. How does Mike feel about losing Jeremy inside the bobble at the bioscience lab?
5. Why does Avery decide to enact Renaissance?
6. How does Mike betray Della?
7. Why does Avery believe the Tinkers should be wiped out?
8. How are Wili and the others able to approach closer to the enclave?
9. How are Paul and the others able to travel to the Authority enclave in secret?
10. How does Della and Mike's relationship change while they are at Kaladze's camp?
This section contains 730 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)