|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Allison criticizes Wili for destroying what Authority resource?
(a) The satellite communication system.
(b) A generator.
(c) A research lab.
(d) A supercomputer.
2. Della gives Mike information about what?
(a) The location of the bobble generator.
(b) Avery's location.
(c) Operation Renaissance.
(d) The Authority's military maneuvers.
3. What does Paul think about Wili's capabilities before he interfaces with the computer?
(a) They are underdeveloped.
(b) They are less than he expected.
(c) They are dangerous.
(d) They are equal to his own.
4. During the battle, what is Avery's main focus?
(b) Preserving Authority personnel.
(d) Exterminating the Tinkers.
5. Why do the gangs around the embobbled tenement building help Wili?
(a) He was once a member of one of the gangs.
(b) Wili persuades them to resist the Authority.
(c) Wili promises them weapons in exchange for their help.
(d) They were told that Paul wanted them to help Wili.
Short Answer Questions
1. Wili intentionally created the bobble around the buildings the hostages were held in at what time of the day?
2. How long does the Authority believe it has until the Tinker attack on the Authority?
3. Instead of obeying Della's request with regards to Wili, what does Mike do?
4. Allison says that before the bobbles, mankind was close to achieving what major technological goal?
5. How does Wili know how to safely navigate the dangerous neighborhood around the embobbled tenement building?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Wili's abilities compare to Paul's?
2. How does Mike feel about losing Jeremy inside the bobble at the bioscience lab?
3. Why does Avery decide to enact Renaissance?
4. How does Wili manipulate Della and Mike while they are at the demonstration of the power generator?
5. Why does Wili lose contact with Jill during the final approach to the embobbling position?
6. What is Renaissance?
7. Why does Mike contact Della, and what information is exchanged?
8. What important bobbles does Paul say are due to collapse soon?
9. What happens during Della's attack on the pass?
10. Why does Mike decide to embobble himself?
This section contains 701 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)