|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Avery say Della has reported to him about Paul?
(a) He has gone mad.
(b) He is creating new weapons for the Tinkers.
(c) He is building his own bobble generator.
(d) He is planning an attack.
2. Avery discovers that Allison's aircraft was embobbled by whom?
(a) A rogue Authority cell.
(b) The US military.
(c) Paul Hoehler.
(d) His father.
3. Why do the gangs around the embobbled tenement building help Wili?
(a) Wili persuades them to resist the Authority.
(b) He was once a member of one of the gangs.
(c) They were told that Paul wanted them to help Wili.
(d) Wili promises them weapons in exchange for their help.
4. What type of intelligence gathering does Della recommend that Avery employ?
(b) Manual reconnaissance.
(c) Encrypted relaying.
(d) Combat patrols.
5. When Della and Mike corner Wili, what does Della tell Mike to do?
(a) Get the attention of the Authority agents.
(b) Find a weapon to kill Wili with.
(c) Force Wili to talk.
(d) Hold Wili captive.
Short Answer Questions
1. Instead of obeying Della's request with regards to Wili, what does Mike do?
2. How does Allison force Wili to reveal how he knows her?
3. Where does Mike suggest that Paul move?
4. How long does the Authority believe it has until the Tinker attack on the Authority?
5. Paul and Allison travel under cover as sellers of what?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Avery believe the Tinkers should be wiped out?
2. What happens during Della's attack on the pass?
3. How does Mike betray Della?
4. What is Wili's assessment of the situation with Mike and Della?
5. Why does Paul decide to embobble himself?
6. Why does Kaladze say Wili should trust Mike?
7. How does Della and Mike's relationship change while they are at Kaladze's camp?
8. What is Renaissance?
9. How is Wili able to move safely through the dangerous neighborhoods around the embobbled tenement building?
10. What sacrifice does Jill make for Wili?
This section contains 697 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)