|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jill urge Wili to do as the embobbling program nears completion?
(a) To run from the approaching Authority agents.
(b) To kill Della.
(c) To embobble only Avery.
(d) To embobble the entire enclave.
2. What does Allison discover about her comrades?
(a) Most of them have joined the Authority.
(b) They were wiped out by the Authority's military.
(c) They have gone into hiding.
(d) Many of them are in bobbles.
3. About how long has the Authority been in power?
(a) Twenty years.
(b) Ten years.
(c) Fifty years.
(d) A hundred years.
4. Della suspects that what source of intelligence is being altered?
(a) Satellite images.
(b) Field reports.
(c) Intelligence reports.
(d) Radio communications.
5. When Paul briefly comes to his senses during the battle, what does he ask?
(a) If Wili is safe.
(b) If they have all died.
(c) If they have won.
(d) If Allison loves him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Wili decide to take Mike to Paul's home?
2. How well does Wiki interact with Paul's computer?
3. How does Kaladze react to Della's goading?
4. Why do the gangs around the embobbled tenement building help Wili?
5. What does Paul think about Wili's capabilities after he interfaces with the computer?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Renaissance?
2. Why does Paul decide to embobble himself?
3. What happens during Della's attack on the pass?
4. How are Wili and the others able to approach closer to the enclave?
5. Why does Kaladze say Wili should trust Mike?
6. How does Mike feel about losing Jeremy inside the bobble at the bioscience lab?
7. How does Avery lose control over the situation early in the battle with the Tinkers?
8. How is Wili able to move safely through the dangerous neighborhoods around the embobbled tenement building?
9. What is Wili's assessment of the situation with Mike and Della?
10. How are Paul and the others able to travel to the Authority enclave in secret?
This section contains 818 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)