|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does the Authority believe it has until the Tinker attack on the Authority?
(a) Half a day.
(b) One week.
(c) A few hours.
(d) One day.
2. Mike realizes that an Authority vehicle of what type was destroyed by Wili's bobbles?
(a) A jet.
(b) A tank.
(c) A mobile artillery piece.
(d) A helicopter.
3. What does Paul think about Wili's capabilities after he interfaces with the computer?
(a) They do not work well with the computer.
(b) They are not as great as he'd imagined.
(c) They far exceed his own.
(d) They will someday match his own.
4. How does Della feel about the security at the station where Paul and the others have been stopped?
(a) It is less than ideal.
(b) It is airtight.
(c) It is extremely poor.
(d) It is non-existent.
5. During the battle, what is Avery's main focus?
(b) Exterminating the Tinkers.
(d) Preserving Authority personnel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Avery say the Tinkers would need to create their own bobbles?
2. Allison says that before the bobbles, mankind was close to achieving what major technological goal?
3. Where does Mike suggest that Paul move?
4. When forced to tell Allison how he knows her, what does Wili say?
5. Avery insists the Renaissance will be the end of what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What major intelligence problem does the Authority face during the battle, and what does Della recommend to solve it?
2. What fears do Mike and Allison express when the group returns to Paul's home?
3. How does Avery lose control over the situation early in the battle with the Tinkers?
4. How are Paul and the others able to travel to the Authority enclave in secret?
5. How does Mike betray Della?
6. Why are Paul and the others stopped on the road to the Authority enclave?
7. What happens during Della's attack on the pass?
8. What is Renaissance?
9. How does Della and Mike's relationship change while they are at Kaladze's camp?
10. Why does Wili decide to trust Mike?
This section contains 735 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)