|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jeremy's family's business do?
(a) It mass-produces food products.
(b) It produces dangerous weapons.
(c) It produces technological items.
(d) It refurbishes ancient technologies.
2. How long does Wili initially intend to stay with Paul?
(a) A month.
(b) One day.
(c) One week.
(d) Two months.
3. The people who gather at the Old California Shopping Center refer to themselves as what?
4. What game does Paul ask Mike to play with him?
5. What does Della threaten Mike with, should he fail to cooperate with her?
(a) She will have his family executed.
(b) She will tell everyone that he's been spying for the Authority for years.
(c) She will have his hometown bobbled.
(d) She will arrest both he and Wili.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the unusual activity occur that Allison observes in Livermore?
2. At the tournament, who does Wili note has not been taken by the Authority?
3. What devices do Paul and the others use to help protect them from their pursuers?
4. What date was printed on the tombstone Angus saw at the crash site?
5. What unusual structure does Angus report having seen during the crash?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Paul not accompany Wili to the chess tournament?
2. Describe Paul's physical and personality characteristics.
3. Who was Sylvester, and what did he do for Wili?
4. How and why does Della manipulate Mike?
5. What discovery causes the Authority to become more suspicious about the Tinkers?
6. How and why did the Red Arrow Battalion settle in America?
7. What is unusual about the guests Paul receives at his house?
8. What is the Authority's plan for the Tinkers?
9. How does Paul help Allison escape from the Authority?
10. How did Wili's parent's react when they discovered his illness?
This section contains 633 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)