|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What branch of the armed services is Allison Parker a part of?
(a) The Army.
(b) The Navy.
(c) The Marines.
(d) The Air Force.
2. What do Paul's guests bring with them?
(a) Secret messages.
(b) Unusual devices.
3. Why have others often urged Paul to take on an apprentice?
(a) To provide more jobs in the community.
(b) So they can steal his techniques.
(c) So he can pass on his knowledge.
(d) To help him in his workshop.
4. The pain from Wili's sickness is primarily concentrated where?
(a) In his chest.
(b) In his spine.
(c) In his stomach.
(d) In his head.
5. How many nuclear bombs does the Peace Authority believe it controls?
(a) All of them.
(b) A small percentage of them.
(c) Most of them.
(d) All of the reliable bombs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jill, the being that Wili initially took for a ghost, is really what?
2. What is the entrance to the bioscience lab disguised as?
3. At the tournament, who does Wili note has not been taken by the Authority?
4. What is Wili's assessment of his intellectual progress?
5. What cover does Paul plan to use to conceal his reasons for taking Wili for treatment?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Paul's home like?
2. Which group does Mike betray by taking Wili to the bioscientists?
3. How and why did the Red Arrow Battalion settle in America?
4. How does Wili perform at the chess tournament, and what disadvantage does he face?
5. How is the bioscience lab hidden?
6. What types of advanced technology does Paul introduce to Wili?
7. At the Peace Authority, what causes are discussed for the collapse of the bobble near Greater Tucson?
8. How do Paul's and Mile's assessments of Wili's illness differ?
9. What is Paul's opinion about the bobbles?
10. How does Paul help Allison escape from the Authority?
This section contains 687 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)