|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is one of the chores Wili is assigned to?
(b) Handling deliveries.
(d) Mucking out the stables.
2. What is Paul as known as?
(a) The tech genius.
(b) The fixer.
(c) The tinker wizard.
(d) The alchemist.
3. The people who gather at the Old California Shopping Center refer to themselves as what?
4. What is Della's mission?
(a) To keep Wili safe.
(b) To bring down the Tinkers.
(c) To steal Paul's technology.
(d) To find Paul Hoehler.
5. What evidence causes the Authority to suspect the Tinkers possess an advanced technology?
(a) The Tinker's ability to move and coordinate quickly.
(b) The collapse of the first bobbles.
(c) Allison's crashed aircraft.
(d) Observation of Paul's home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What unusual structure does Angus report having seen during the crash?
2. What organization was Jeremy's grandfather a part of?
3. Where does Allison think their aircraft crashed?
4. What position does Miguel Rosas hold?
5. What date was printed on the tombstone Angus saw at the crash site?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Wili treated at Paul's house?
2. How and why did the Red Arrow Battalion settle in America?
3. What is Wili's plan when he arrives at Paul's home?
4. How does Wili perform at the chess tournament, and what disadvantage does he face?
5. What are Paul's reasons for accepting Wili as an apprentice?
6. Which group does Mike betray by taking Wili to the bioscientists?
7. Explain the factors that contributed to Wili's decision to stay with Paul.
8. What does Red Arrow Industries produce?
9. How did Wili's parent's react when they discovered his illness?
10. Describe Paul's physical and personality characteristics.
This section contains 663 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)