|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Della Lu's specialization?
(d) Nuclear engineering.
2. What position does Miguel Rosas hold?
3. The pain from Wili's sickness is primarily concentrated where?
(a) In his head.
(b) In his stomach.
(c) In his chest.
(d) In his spine.
4. What unusual being does Wili believe he sees in Paul's house?
(a) A monster.
(b) A ghost.
(c) A dwarf.
(d) An alien.
5. How many nuclear bombs does the Peace Authority believe it controls?
(a) All of the reliable bombs.
(b) A small percentage of them.
(c) All of them.
(d) Most of them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Della threaten Mike with, should he fail to cooperate with her?
2. What evidence causes the Authority to suspect the Tinkers possess an advanced technology?
3. Jill, the being that Wili initially took for a ghost, is really what?
4. What is Della's mission?
5. What does Jeremy's family's business do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Paul's home like?
2. How does Paul help Allison escape from the Authority?
3. Describe the symptoms of the illness that overcomes Wili during the first winter he spends with Paul.
4. At the Peace Authority, what causes are discussed for the collapse of the bobble near Greater Tucson?
5. Describe Paul's physical and personality characteristics.
6. What discovery causes the Authority to become more suspicious about the Tinkers?
7. According to the bioscientists, what is the nature of and cure for Wili's disease?
8. How did Wili's parent's react when they discovered his illness?
9. What is the Santa Yrez Police Company, and why are they present at the Old California Shopping Center?
10. What is the Authority's plan for the Tinkers?
This section contains 675 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)