|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Paul as known as?
(a) The tech genius.
(b) The fixer.
(c) The tinker wizard.
(d) The alchemist.
2. What is Wili's assessment of his intellectual progress?
(a) He has no opinion about it.
(b) He is overconfident in it.
(c) He is despondent over it.
(d) He is frustrated with it.
3. What is Della Lu's specialization?
(c) Nuclear engineering.
4. What is Della's mission?
(a) To find Paul Hoehler.
(b) To steal Paul's technology.
(c) To bring down the Tinkers.
(d) To keep Wili safe.
5. Wili's sickness causes what to fall out easily?
(a) A toenail.
(b) A fingernail.
(c) A tooth.
(d) His hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. The woman who greets Mike, Wili, and Jeremy at the entrance to the bioscience lab tells them what?
2. What does Irma force Wili to do as he settles into Paul's household?
3. What unusual being does Wili believe he sees in Paul's house?
4. How long does Wili initially intend to stay with Paul?
5. What was the main role of the group that Jeremy's grandfather was a part of?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Paul's opinion about the bobbles?
2. What traits do Wili and Paul share?
3. What are Paul's reasons for accepting Wili as an apprentice?
4. How did Wili's parent's react when they discovered his illness?
5. What discovery causes the Authority to become more suspicious about the Tinkers?
6. Describe the symptoms of the illness that overcomes Wili during the first winter he spends with Paul.
7. What does Red Arrow Industries produce?
8. Describe Paul's physical and personality characteristics.
9. What is Paul's home like?
10. Which group does Mike betray by taking Wili to the bioscientists?
This section contains 612 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)