|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Paul pass out while trying to help Allison escape capture?
(a) He overexerts himself.
(b) He is struck by a stun gun.
(c) He has a seizure.
(d) He hits his head on a rock.
2. To whom does Allison intend to report her findings about Livermore?
(a) Miguel Rosas.
(b) Paul Hoehler.
(c) Angus Quiller.
(d) Fred Torres.
3. Why does Wili believe he will be killed if he returns to the factions?
(a) He would be seen as a traitor.
(b) He would no longer know the latest passwords.
(c) He might have shared their secrets.
(d) He might have been corrupted by outside ideas.
4. How was Allison injured during the crash?
(a) She cut her leg.
(b) She broke her wrist.
(c) She cut her shoulder and arm.
(d) She received a concussion.
5. What did the group that Jeremy's grandfather was a part of come to deal with?
(a) An enemy spy.
(b) The first bobbles.
(c) The destabilization of the United States.
(d) A secret weapon development plant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why have others often urged Paul to take on an apprentice?
2. What does Irma force Wili to do as he settles into Paul's household?
3. What was Wili's social status in the factions?
4. What happened to Vandenburg?
5. What arcade game does Wiki Wachendon win repeatedly at the Old California Shopping Center?
Short Essay Questions
1. What discovery causes the Authority to become more suspicious about the Tinkers?
2. Why does Avery decide to enact Renaissance?
3. Why are Paul and the others stopped on the road to the Authority enclave?
4. How and why did the Red Arrow Battalion settle in America?
5. How does Paul help Allison escape from the Authority?
6. What is the Santa Yrez Police Company, and why are they present at the Old California Shopping Center?
7. How does Wili predict where the embobbled tenement building will go?
8. How is Wili able to move safely through the dangerous neighborhoods around the embobbled tenement building?
9. What is Paul's opinion about the bobbles?
10. What major intelligence problem does the Authority face during the battle, and what does Della recommend to solve it?
This section contains 701 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)