Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul shoot Wili Wachendon with?
(a) A non-lethal round.
(b) A stun gun.
(c) A sleeper dart.
(d) A tracking device.
2. Why have others often urged Paul to take on an apprentice?
(a) To help him in his workshop.
(b) So they can steal his techniques.
(c) So he can pass on his knowledge.
(d) To provide more jobs in the community.
3. What happens to Angus during the Authority's attempt to capture the crash survivors?
(a) He is killed.
(b) He is captured.
(c) He narrowly escapes.
(d) He betrays Allison.
4. Where does Angus believe he and Allison have crashed?
(a) Earth, in the past.
(b) Another planet.
(c) Central America.
5. How was Allison injured during the crash?
(a) She cut her shoulder and arm.
(b) She received a concussion.
(c) She cut her leg.
(d) She broke her wrist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Wili's sickness causes him to constantly experience what?
2. Where is Paul's house located?
3. The pain from Wili's sickness is primarily concentrated where?
4. Why does Wili initially intend to stay with Paul?
5. Where does Avery believe the blast that shattered the bobble originated?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Avery believe the Tinkers should be wiped out?
2. How is the bioscience lab hidden?
3. What is Paul's home like?
4. How are Paul and the others able to travel to the Authority enclave in secret?
5. What traits do Wili and Paul share?
6. What types of advanced technology does Paul introduce to Wili?
7. Why does Wili lose contact with Jill during the final approach to the embobbling position?
8. What is Wili's assessment of the situation with Mike and Della?
9. What is Avery's attitude towards the Tinkers?
10. How and why do Mike and Wili demonstrate their new bobble generator?
This section contains 668 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)