|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wili call Paul's home?
(a) A dumb.
(b) A mansion.
(c) A mess.
(d) A laboratory.
2. Why does Wili believe he will be killed if he returns to the factions?
(a) He would be seen as a traitor.
(b) He might have been corrupted by outside ideas.
(c) He would no longer know the latest passwords.
(d) He might have shared their secrets.
3. What do Paul and the others leave behind for their pursuers?
(a) A trap.
(b) The wagon.
(c) A note.
(d) Some of their food.
4. What game does Paul ask Mike to play with him?
5. What does Irma force Wili to do as he settles into Paul's household?
(a) Give up theft.
(c) Learn to read.
(d) Confess his sins.
Short Answer Questions
1. Interest in which of the following convince Wili to stay at Paul's house?
2. What is Della Lu's specialization?
3. What arcade game does Wiki Wachendon win repeatedly at the Old California Shopping Center?
4. Where does Avery believe the blast that shattered the bobble originated?
5. What does Angus say was unusual about the tombstone he saw at the crash site?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Avery's attitude towards the Tinkers?
2. At the Peace Authority, what causes are discussed for the collapse of the bobble near Greater Tucson?
3. What does Red Arrow Industries produce?
4. How is Wili treated at Paul's house?
5. What is unusual about the guests Paul receives at his house?
6. According to the bioscientists, what is the nature of and cure for Wili's disease?
7. What is the relationship between the Tinkers and the Authority?
8. How does Wili perform at the chess tournament, and what disadvantage does he face?
9. What discovery causes the Authority to become more suspicious about the Tinkers?
10. What are Paul's reasons for accepting Wili as an apprentice?
This section contains 671 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)