|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jeremy's family's business do?
(a) It produces dangerous weapons.
(b) It produces technological items.
(c) It mass-produces food products.
(d) It refurbishes ancient technologies.
2. What do Paul and the others leave behind for their pursuers?
(a) The wagon.
(b) A trap.
(c) A note.
(d) Some of their food.
3. Interest in which of the following convince Wili to stay at Paul's house?
4. What is the entrance to the bioscience lab disguised as?
(a) An orchard.
(b) A wheat field.
(c) A dairy farm.
(d) A vineyard.
5. What happened to Vandenburg?
(a) It was destroyed by a nuclear blast.
(b) It was deserted for unknown reasons.
(c) It was completely bobbled.
(d) It was wracked by plague.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Wili initially intend to stay with Paul?
2. Where is Paul's house located?
3. When Wili and Jeremy return to the chess tournament, what has happened?
4. Hamilton Avery explains that what area was destroyed by the detonation of a bobble?
5. What does Della threaten Mike with, should he fail to cooperate with her?
Short Essay Questions
1. What sacrifice does Jill make for Wili?
2. How and why does Della manipulate Mike?
3. What major intelligence problem does the Authority face during the battle, and what does Della recommend to solve it?
4. How does Mike feel about losing Jeremy inside the bobble at the bioscience lab?
5. Why does Mike contact Della, and what information is exchanged?
6. Why does Paul decide to embobble himself?
7. What happens to Jeremy as he, Wili, and Mike attempt to escape from the bioscience lab?
8. How and why did the Red Arrow Battalion settle in America?
9. Why does Wili lose contact with Jill during the final approach to the embobbling position?
10. What is Paul's home like?
This section contains 716 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)