|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul use for transportation?
(a) An automated cart.
(b) A modern car.
(c) A horse.
(d) A teleportation device.
2. Wili notes that a nearby bobble contains what?
(a) A farm.
(b) A radically different climate.
(c) An entire city.
(d) A wrecked plane.
3. What type of transportation do most of the people at the Old California Shopping Center use?
(a) Primitive automobiles.
(c) Horses and wagons.
(d) Solar-powered vehicles.
4. How many nuclear bombs does the Peace Authority believe it controls?
(a) A small percentage of them.
(b) All of them.
(c) All of the reliable bombs.
(d) Most of them.
5. The people who gather at the Old California Shopping Center refer to themselves as what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Della's mission?
2. What date was printed on the tombstone Angus saw at the crash site?
3. Why does Wili believe he will be killed if he returns to the factions?
4. How does Paul think he has exacerbated Wili's sickness?
5. A scientist at the bioscience lab tells Wili that his illness can be cured by what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Red Arrow Industries produce?
2. How does Paul help Allison escape from the Authority?
3. What is Paul's opinion about the bobbles?
4. What is Paul's home like?
5. Why does Paul not accompany Wili to the chess tournament?
6. According to the bioscientists, what is the nature of and cure for Wili's disease?
7. What is unusual about the guests Paul receives at his house?
8. How do Paul's and Mile's assessments of Wili's illness differ?
9. How is the bioscience lab hidden?
10. How did Wili's parent's react when they discovered his illness?
This section contains 621 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)