|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Paul's assessment of Wili's intellectual progress?
(a) He is impressed by it.
(b) He is baffled by it.
(c) He is disappointed in it.
(d) It just measures up to his expectations.
2. Where does the unusual activity occur that Allison observes in Livermore?
(b) At an abandoned military base.
(c) In a warehouse.
(d) Aboard a tanker.
3. Della explains that the Authority believes the Tinkers have achieved what advanced technology?
(b) Space travel.
(d) Time travel.
4. What does Wili call Paul's home?
(a) A laboratory.
(b) A mansion.
(c) A mess.
(d) A dumb.
5. What is Della's mission?
(a) To steal Paul's technology.
(b) To find Paul Hoehler.
(c) To keep Wili safe.
(d) To bring down the Tinkers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What unusual structure does Angus report having seen during the crash?
2. What does Irma force Wili to do as he settles into Paul's household?
3. How does Wili say he learned about Mike's cooperation with the Authority?
4. What was the main role of the group that Jeremy's grandfather was a part of?
5. What usual crop is often grown near bobbles?
Short Essay Questions
1. Which group does Mike betray by taking Wili to the bioscientists?
2. Why does Paul not accompany Wili to the chess tournament?
3. How and why does Della manipulate Mike?
4. How did Wili's parent's react when they discovered his illness?
5. Who was Sylvester, and what did he do for Wili?
6. What is Avery's attitude towards the Tinkers?
7. What is the Authority's plan for the Tinkers?
8. What types of advanced technology does Paul introduce to Wili?
9. What are Paul's reasons for accepting Wili as an apprentice?
10. How do Paul's and Mile's assessments of Wili's illness differ?
This section contains 641 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)