|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What organization was Jeremy's grandfather a part of?
(a) The Mechanized Recon Group.
(b) The Advance Guard.
(c) The Covert Reaction Brigade.
(d) The Red Arrow Battalion.
2. The people who gather at the Old California Shopping Center refer to themselves as what?
3. Which of the following is one of the symptoms of Wili's sickness?
(a) His eyes turn red.
(b) He is unable to sleep.
(c) His skin becomes discolored.
(d) He loses weight.
4. What arcade game does Wiki Wachendon win repeatedly at the Old California Shopping Center?
(c) Space Destruction.
5. Why does Paul pass out while trying to help Allison escape capture?
(a) He has a seizure.
(b) He hits his head on a rock.
(c) He is struck by a stun gun.
(d) He overexerts himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Paul's assessment of Wili's intellectual progress?
2. Della explains that the Authority believes the Tinkers have achieved what advanced technology?
3. How do Allison and Angus react when they see planes flying near their crash site?
4. What do Paul and the others leave behind for their pursuers?
5. What unusual structure does Angus report having seen during the crash?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Paul decide to embobble himself?
2. What major intelligence problem does the Authority face during the battle, and what does Della recommend to solve it?
3. Why does Paul not accompany Wili to the chess tournament?
4. Why does Kaladze say Wili should trust Mike?
5. What is Wili's plan when he arrives at Paul's home?
6. How does Wili predict where the embobbled tenement building will go?
7. How does Mike feel about losing Jeremy inside the bobble at the bioscience lab?
8. How does Paul help Allison escape from the Authority?
9. How are Paul and the others able to travel to the Authority enclave in secret?
10. What new device do Paul and Wili create together?
This section contains 657 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)