|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Wili notes that a nearby bobble contains what?
(a) A radically different climate.
(b) An entire city.
(c) A farm.
(d) A wrecked plane.
2. What does Della threaten Mike with, should he fail to cooperate with her?
(a) She will have his family executed.
(b) She will have his hometown bobbled.
(c) She will arrest both he and Wili.
(d) She will tell everyone that he's been spying for the Authority for years.
3. What do Paul and the others leave behind for their pursuers?
(a) Some of their food.
(b) A trap.
(c) The wagon.
(d) A note.
4. Where does Avery believe the blast that shattered the bobble originated?
(a) From the Peace Authority.
(b) From within the bobble.
(c) From somewhere in Asia.
(d) From California.
5. How was Allison injured during the crash?
(a) She cut her shoulder and arm.
(b) She cut her leg.
(c) She received a concussion.
(d) She broke her wrist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of transportation do most of the people at the Old California Shopping Center use?
2. What aspect of bobbles contributes to the artificial ecosystem around them?
3. What does Paul disguise himself as when he leaves the Kaladze area?
4. Della explains that the Authority believes the Tinkers have achieved what advanced technology?
5. At the tournament, who does Wili note has not been taken by the Authority?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Wili's plan when he arrives at Paul's home?
2. How did Wili's parent's react when they discovered his illness?
3. How are Paul and the others able to travel to the Authority enclave in secret?
4. How does Della and Mike's relationship change while they are at Kaladze's camp?
5. How are Wili and the others able to approach closer to the enclave?
6. What happens during Della's attack on the pass?
7. What does Red Arrow Industries produce?
8. What fears do Mike and Allison express when the group returns to Paul's home?
9. What important bobbles does Paul say are due to collapse soon?
10. What is Wili's assessment of the situation with Mike and Della?
This section contains 692 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)