|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What unusual being does Wili believe he sees in Paul's house?
(a) A ghost.
(b) A monster.
(c) An alien.
(d) A dwarf.
2. Where does Allison think their aircraft crashed?
(a) A factory.
(b) A cemetery.
(c) A schoolyard.
(d) A church.
3. What game does Paul ask Mike to play with him?
4. A scientist at the bioscience lab tells Wili that his illness can be cured by what?
(a) Radiation therapy.
(b) Yeast tablets.
(c) Regular injections of a common drug.
(d) Calcium supplements.
5. Wili's sickness causes what to fall out easily?
(a) A fingernail.
(b) A toenail.
(c) A tooth.
(d) His hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What branch of the armed services is Allison Parker a part of?
2. What does Mike tell Wili to do in his last match?
3. When she is first introduced, where had Della Lu recently returned from?
4. To whom does Allison intend to report her findings about Livermore?
5. What happened to Vandenburg?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Paul's home like?
2. How does Paul help Allison escape from the Authority?
3. How is the bioscience lab hidden?
4. What discovery causes the Authority to become more suspicious about the Tinkers?
5. How do Paul's and Mile's assessments of Wili's illness differ?
6. Which group does Mike betray by taking Wili to the bioscientists?
7. How does Wili perform at the chess tournament, and what disadvantage does he face?
8. Who was Sylvester, and what did he do for Wili?
9. According to the bioscientists, what is the nature of and cure for Wili's disease?
10. Describe Paul's physical and personality characteristics.
This section contains 628 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)