|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many nuclear bombs does the Peace Authority believe it controls?
(a) All of the reliable bombs.
(b) Most of them.
(c) A small percentage of them.
(d) All of them.
2. What does Wili call Paul's home?
(a) A dumb.
(b) A mess.
(c) A mansion.
(d) A laboratory.
3. How do Allison and Angus react when they see planes flying near their crash site?
(a) They try to hide.
(b) They try to signal them.
(c) They prepare for an attack.
(d) They flee.
4. A scientist at the bioscience lab tells Wili that his illness can be cured by what?
(a) Calcium supplements.
(b) Yeast tablets.
(c) Radiation therapy.
(d) Regular injections of a common drug.
5. What does Angus go in search of after the crash?
(a) A road.
(b) A friendly patrol.
(c) An aid station.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Allison think their aircraft crashed?
2. How does Wili react to losing his final match?
3. Della explains that the Authority believes the Tinkers have achieved what advanced technology?
4. What unusual structure does Angus report having seen during the crash?
5. What does Paul shoot Wili Wachendon with?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Paul's opinion about the bobbles?
2. How do Paul's and Mile's assessments of Wili's illness differ?
3. How is Wili treated at Paul's house?
4. Which group does Mike betray by taking Wili to the bioscientists?
5. At the Peace Authority, what causes are discussed for the collapse of the bobble near Greater Tucson?
6. What is Paul's home like?
7. What is Wili's plan when he arrives at Paul's home?
8. What is Avery's attitude towards the Tinkers?
9. What is the Santa Yrez Police Company, and why are they present at the Old California Shopping Center?
10. Describe Paul's physical and personality characteristics.
This section contains 705 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)