|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What date was printed on the tombstone Angus saw at the crash site?
(a) A nonsensical date.
(b) A date far in the past.
(c) The date of the crash.
(d) A date far in the future.
2. What unusual being does Wili believe he sees in Paul's house?
(a) A ghost.
(b) A monster.
(c) An alien.
(d) A dwarf.
3. What do Paul's guests bring with them?
(b) Unusual devices.
(c) Secret messages.
4. What is Della's mission?
(a) To steal Paul's technology.
(b) To find Paul Hoehler.
(c) To bring down the Tinkers.
(d) To keep Wili safe.
5. Who does Paul think will be able to help Wili?
(a) The Peace Authority.
(b) The gene constructors.
(c) The bioscientists.
(d) The Alchemists.
Short Answer Questions
1. What branch of the armed services is Allison Parker a part of?
2. Della sees the people who were at the chess tournament as which of the following?
3. Wili claims his sickness gets worse when?
4. The pain from Wili's sickness is primarily concentrated where?
5. What organization was Jeremy's grandfather a part of?
Short Essay Questions
1. How and why did the Red Arrow Battalion settle in America?
2. Who was Sylvester, and what did he do for Wili?
3. At the Peace Authority, what causes are discussed for the collapse of the bobble near Greater Tucson?
4. Why does Paul not accompany Wili to the chess tournament?
5. What is Paul's home like?
6. How does Paul help Allison escape from the Authority?
7. How did Wili's parent's react when they discovered his illness?
8. How do Paul's and Mile's assessments of Wili's illness differ?
9. What is unusual about the guests Paul receives at his house?
10. What traits do Wili and Paul share?
This section contains 657 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)