|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Allison think their aircraft crashed?
(a) A schoolyard.
(b) A cemetery.
(c) A church.
(d) A factory.
2. How long does Wili initially intend to stay with Paul?
(a) A month.
(b) Two months.
(c) One day.
(d) One week.
3. At the tournament, who does Wili note has not been taken by the Authority?
(a) The tournament organizer.
(b) Della Lu.
(d) His final opponent.
4. What happens to Angus during the Authority's attempt to capture the crash survivors?
(a) He betrays Allison.
(b) He is captured.
(c) He narrowly escapes.
(d) He is killed.
5. When she is first introduced, where had Della Lu recently returned from?
Short Answer Questions
1. Allison and Angus realize that which of the following is likely to draw attention?
2. How does Wili react to losing his final match?
3. Paul tells Wili that two moving points of light in the sky are what?
4. What do Paul and the others leave behind for their pursuers?
5. What does Paul use for transportation?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain the factors that contributed to Wili's decision to stay with Paul.
2. According to the bioscientists, what is the nature of and cure for Wili's disease?
3. What is Wili's plan when he arrives at Paul's home?
4. What is the Santa Yrez Police Company, and why are they present at the Old California Shopping Center?
5. What is unusual about the guests Paul receives at his house?
6. Describe Paul's physical and personality characteristics.
7. What is the relationship between the Tinkers and the Authority?
8. Which group does Mike betray by taking Wili to the bioscientists?
9. How do Paul's and Mile's assessments of Wili's illness differ?
10. How and why did the Red Arrow Battalion settle in America?
This section contains 701 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)