|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The pain from Wili's sickness is primarily concentrated where?
(a) In his stomach.
(b) In his head.
(c) In his chest.
(d) In his spine.
2. Interest in which of the following convince Wili to stay at Paul's house?
3. What arcade game does Wiki Wachendon win repeatedly at the Old California Shopping Center?
(d) Space Destruction.
4. What evidence causes the Authority to suspect the Tinkers possess an advanced technology?
(a) Allison's crashed aircraft.
(b) The collapse of the first bobbles.
(c) Observation of Paul's home.
(d) The Tinker's ability to move and coordinate quickly.
5. What is the outcome of the match between Wili and Della Lu?
(a) Della Lu unexpectedly concedes.
(b) Della Lu wins by checkmate.
(c) Wili wins by checkmate.
(d) The match is a draw.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of transportation do most of the people at the Old California Shopping Center use?
2. What is the entrance to the bioscience lab disguised as?
3. What does Angus go in search of after the crash?
4. What date was printed on the tombstone Angus saw at the crash site?
5. How do Allison and Angus react when they see planes flying near their crash site?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who was Sylvester, and what did he do for Wili?
2. What is the relationship between the Tinkers and the Authority?
3. How do Paul's and Mile's assessments of Wili's illness differ?
4. Which group does Mike betray by taking Wili to the bioscientists?
5. What types of advanced technology does Paul introduce to Wili?
6. What traits do Wili and Paul share?
7. Describe the symptoms of the illness that overcomes Wili during the first winter he spends with Paul.
8. How and why does Della manipulate Mike?
9. What does Red Arrow Industries produce?
10. What is Avery's attitude towards the Tinkers?
This section contains 672 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)