|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Della and Mike corner Wili, what does Della tell Mike to do?
(a) Force Wili to talk.
(b) Hold Wili captive.
(c) Find a weapon to kill Wili with.
(d) Get the attention of the Authority agents.
2. Wili intentionally created the bobble around the buildings the hostages were held in at what time of the day?
(b) Mid afternoon.
3. What stops Della's attack on the pass?
(a) Tinker firepower.
(b) An electrical weapon.
(c) Hidden ambushes.
(d) A defensive bobble.
4. As he works to complete the attack on the Authority bobble generator, Wili is torn by what desire?
(a) The desire for Jill's help.
(b) The desire to take control of the Authority himself.
(c) The desire for revenge on the Authority.
(d) The desire to check on Paul's condition.
5. Who drags Paul from his damaged vehicle?
6. About how long has the Authority been in power?
(a) Fifty years.
(b) A hundred years.
(c) Twenty years.
(d) Ten years.
7. How close do Paul and Wili need to be to embobble a target?
(a) 4000 meters.
(b) One mile.
(c) 100 meters.
(d) 16 kilometers.
8. Where does Mike suggest that Paul move?
9. What relationship do Paul and Allison claim to have as part of the cover they use to travel to the Authority enclave?
10. Avery discovers that Allison's aircraft was embobbled by whom?
(a) Paul Hoehler.
(b) A rogue Authority cell.
(c) The US military.
(d) His father.
11. How does Mike escape from the banana wagon?
(a) He triggers a mechanism that collapses the wagon.
(b) He leaps over the top at an opportune moment.
(c) He kicks out its side.
(d) He creates a distraction and runs.
12. As Paul and the others wait outside the border of the Authority enclave, who approaches them?
13. How does Della figure out that Mike is in an Authority vehicle?
(a) From intelligence reports from just after the attack on the pass.
(b) From the shakiness of his voice.
(c) By using a tracking device.
(d) By triangulating his position.
14. What does Wili ask Kaladze to do with Della and Mike?
(a) Hold them for ten days.
(b) Keep them under surveillance.
(c) Place tracking devices on them.
(d) Keep them locked up.
15. When Paul briefly comes to his senses during the battle, what does he ask?
(a) If they have won.
(b) If Wili is safe.
(c) If Allison loves him.
(d) If they have all died.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul think will happen to the bobbles in the coming years?
2. What does Della do to stop the violence around the enclave?
3. Avery warns that which of the following is imminent?
4. What does Paul think about Wili's capabilities before he interfaces with the computer?
5. Avery insists the Renaissance will be the end of what?
This section contains 522 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)