|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What false information has Wili been feeding to the Authority?
(a) False Tinker communications.
(b) False intelligence reports.
(c) False radio transmissions.
(d) False images.
2. As Paul and the others wait outside the border of the Authority enclave, who approaches them?
3. Mike realizes that an Authority vehicle of what type was destroyed by Wili's bobbles?
(a) A helicopter.
(b) A jet.
(c) A mobile artillery piece.
(d) A tank.
4. How well does Wiki interact with Paul's computer?
(a) He is not quite as good as Paul with it.
(b) He interfaces with it very easily.
(c) He can't get used to it.
(d) He doesn't prefer to use it to help solve problems.
5. What does Della do while she is out on a walk with Mike?
(a) She threatens him again.
(b) She takes careful note of all of her surroundings.
(c) She hides some surveillance equipment.
(d) She plants a tracking device on him.
6. What does Wili ask Kaladze to do with Della and Mike?
(a) Keep them under surveillance.
(b) Place tracking devices on them.
(c) Keep them locked up.
(d) Hold them for ten days.
7. Why does Wili decide to take Mike to Paul's home?
(a) He wants to interrogate Mike there.
(b) There is a lie detector at Paul's house.
(c) It is part of an extended trick.
(d) He believes Mike can be trusted.
8. What does Della use to indicate Wili's location to the Authority as he tries to escape from the tenement building area?
(a) A tracking beacon.
(b) A homing device.
(c) A flare gun.
(d) A flashlight.
9. What kind of a compound is the Authority enclave built into?
(a) An industrial center.
(b) A university.
(c) A nuclear bunker.
(d) A military base.
10. Paul is severely injured during what stage of the battle?
(a) The peak of the fighting.
(b) The second wave of Tinker assaults.
(c) The initial salvos.
(d) The rush to the final position.
11. How does the Authority react to the floating bobble that Wili created?
(a) They further embobble it.
(b) They attempt to destroy it.
(c) They acknowledge it publicly.
(d) They cover it up.
12. What device does Wili find hidden among his possessions after he leaves Kaladze's camp?
(a) A small recording device.
(b) A tracking device.
(c) An emergency beacon.
(d) An unidentifiable device that must have come from Paul.
13. What do Wili and Paul say they need to create larger bobbles?
(a) More power.
(c) Help from the other Tinkers.
(d) More time, at least a year.
14. How do Paul and Wili learn about the location of the Authority's embobbling machine?
(a) From intercepted reports.
(b) Jill interpolates it based on a large amount of data.
(c) Mike heard Della talk about it.
(d) Allison learned about it before she was embobbled.
15. What does Della think about her control over Mike after the ten days that Kaladze held them for?
(a) It is growing in strength.
(b) It is not complete.
(c) It is totally complete.
(d) It won't last much longer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the gangs around the embobbled tenement building help Wili?
2. How long does Wili secretly know that the bobble around the tenement building will last?
3. What does Della strike Avery down with?
4. Where, roughly, is Aztlan located?
5. How does Wili's relationship with Jill change after he returns to Paul's house?
This section contains 600 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)