Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Avery warns that which of the following is imminent?
(a) A war.
(b) An insurrection.
(c) A plague.
(d) A terrorist attack.
2. How well does Wiki interact with Paul's computer?
(a) He doesn't prefer to use it to help solve problems.
(b) He can't get used to it.
(c) He interfaces with it very easily.
(d) He is not quite as good as Paul with it.
3. How does Della figure out that Mike is in an Authority vehicle?
(a) By using a tracking device.
(b) By triangulating his position.
(c) From the shakiness of his voice.
(d) From intelligence reports from just after the attack on the pass.
4. Where does Mike suggest that Paul move?
5. What does Della do while she is out on a walk with Mike?
(a) She plants a tracking device on him.
(b) She takes careful note of all of her surroundings.
(c) She threatens him again.
(d) She hides some surveillance equipment.
6. Wili intentionally created the bobble around the buildings the hostages were held in at what time of the day?
(c) Mid afternoon.
7. What does Allison discover about her comrades?
(a) Most of them have joined the Authority.
(b) Many of them are in bobbles.
(c) They have gone into hiding.
(d) They were wiped out by the Authority's military.
8. What force drives the floating bobble of the tenement building inland?
(a) A low-pressure system.
(b) A device that Wili created.
(c) Sea winds.
(d) A storm.
9. What does Paul think about Wili's capabilities after he interfaces with the computer?
(a) They are not as great as he'd imagined.
(b) They far exceed his own.
(c) They do not work well with the computer.
(d) They will someday match his own.
10. What does Wili do while the group travels to the Authority enclave?
(a) He coordinates plans for attack with the other Tinkers.
(b) He improves with abilities with the computer.
(c) He disrupts Authority agents attempting to track them.
(d) He adjusts and monitors the embobbling device.
11. What does Paul fear about the new bobble generator?
(a) That it will not be ready when it is needed.
(b) That it will be misused.
(c) That is is dangerous.
(d) That it will malfunction.
12. What does Della urge Avery to do in reaction to the disturbance at the road block?
(a) Nuke the entire area.
(b) Launch an artillery strike.
(c) Send reinforcements.
(d) Bobble the entire area.
13. Allison criticizes Wili for destroying what Authority resource?
(a) A research lab.
(b) The satellite communication system.
(c) A supercomputer.
(d) A generator.
14. How does Wili know how to safely navigate the dangerous neighborhood around the embobbled tenement building?
(a) Allison gave him advice about it.
(b) He was once a burglar there.
(c) He studied maps and stories about the area.
(d) He was trained by the factions.
15. Avery's fall back plan involves the use of what type of weapon?
(a) Air power.
(b) Nuclear bombs.
(c) Conventional ground forces.
(d) Rapid embobbling.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Della feel about the security at the station where Paul and the others have been stopped?
2. How many people does Della estimate would have been killed had her attack on the pass been successful?
3. What kind of a compound is the Authority enclave built into?
4. Paul is severely injured during what stage of the battle?
5. Avery intends to use the bobbles in what new way?
This section contains 581 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)