|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the Authority enclave located?
(c) Washington state.
(d) A mountain in the sierra nevadas.
2. What force drives the floating bobble of the tenement building inland?
(a) A low-pressure system.
(b) A device that Wili created.
(c) Sea winds.
(d) A storm.
3. How does Della feel about the security at the station where Paul and the others have been stopped?
(a) It is extremely poor.
(b) It is non-existent.
(c) It is airtight.
(d) It is less than ideal.
4. How does the Authority react to Wili's ploy?
(a) It works; they ask him to move closer to the compound.
(b) It fails, but he makes it past the perimeter.
(c) It works, but they refuse him entrance to the enclave.
(d) It fails, and he is forced to flee.
5. When Della and Mike corner Wili, what does Della tell Mike to do?
(a) Find a weapon to kill Wili with.
(b) Hold Wili captive.
(c) Get the attention of the Authority agents.
(d) Force Wili to talk.
6. How many people does Della estimate would have been killed had her attack on the pass been successful?
7. What do Wili and Paul say they need to create larger bobbles?
(a) Help from the other Tinkers.
(c) More time, at least a year.
(d) More power.
8. Wili intentionally created the bobble around the buildings the hostages were held in at what time of the day?
(b) Mid afternoon.
9. Avery insists the Renaissance will be the end of what?
(a) Free thought.
(b) The undesirables within society.
(c) Humanity as a whole.
(d) The Tinkers.
10. What type of intelligence gathering does Della recommend that Avery employ?
(a) Manual reconnaissance.
(c) Combat patrols.
(d) Encrypted relaying.
11. Della suspects that what source of intelligence is being altered?
(a) Radio communications.
(b) Satellite images.
(c) Field reports.
(d) Intelligence reports.
12. How well does Wiki interact with Paul's computer?
(a) He is not quite as good as Paul with it.
(b) He doesn't prefer to use it to help solve problems.
(c) He can't get used to it.
(d) He interfaces with it very easily.
13. Allison criticizes Wili for destroying what Authority resource?
(a) A supercomputer.
(b) A research lab.
(c) A generator.
(d) The satellite communication system.
14. What kind of a compound is the Authority enclave built into?
(a) A military base.
(b) An industrial center.
(c) A university.
(d) A nuclear bunker.
15. What does Wili ask Kaladze to do with Della and Mike?
(a) Keep them locked up.
(b) Hold them for ten days.
(c) Keep them under surveillance.
(d) Place tracking devices on them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Della gives Mike information about what?
2. Where does Mike suggest that Paul move?
3. Mike realizes that an Authority vehicle of what type was destroyed by Wili's bobbles?
4. Why does Wili not tell Paul about his suspicions about Mike and Della?
5. Avery's fall back plan involves the use of what type of weapon?
This section contains 504 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)