|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Paul is severely injured during what stage of the battle?
(a) The peak of the fighting.
(b) The initial salvos.
(c) The second wave of Tinker assaults.
(d) The rush to the final position.
2. What does Paul fear about the new bobble generator?
(a) That it will not be ready when it is needed.
(b) That it will malfunction.
(c) That it will be misused.
(d) That is is dangerous.
3. How many people does Della estimate would have been killed had her attack on the pass been successful?
4. What does Paul think will happen to the bobbles in the coming years?
(a) They will stop being used by the Authority.
(b) They will continue to collapse.
(c) They will all explode catastrophically.
(d) They will begin shrinking.
5. What does Wili do while the group travels to the Authority enclave?
(a) He disrupts Authority agents attempting to track them.
(b) He adjusts and monitors the embobbling device.
(c) He coordinates plans for attack with the other Tinkers.
(d) He improves with abilities with the computer.
6. How does Della feel about her attack on the pass being foiled?
7. What does Della urge Avery to do in reaction to the disturbance at the road block?
(a) Nuke the entire area.
(b) Bobble the entire area.
(c) Launch an artillery strike.
(d) Send reinforcements.
8. Avery's fall back plan is codenamed what?
9. What does Allison discover about her comrades?
(a) Many of them are in bobbles.
(b) Most of them have joined the Authority.
(c) They have gone into hiding.
(d) They were wiped out by the Authority's military.
10. How does Wili know how to safely navigate the dangerous neighborhood around the embobbled tenement building?
(a) He was once a burglar there.
(b) He studied maps and stories about the area.
(c) Allison gave him advice about it.
(d) He was trained by the factions.
11. What does Wili ask Kaladze to do with Della and Mike?
(a) Place tracking devices on them.
(b) Keep them under surveillance.
(c) Hold them for ten days.
(d) Keep them locked up.
12. Why does Wili not tell Paul about his suspicions about Mike and Della?
(a) He doesn't want Paul to think less of Mike.
(b) He isn't sure about his suspicions yet.
(c) He fears a reaction similar to Kaladze's.
(d) He doubts Paul's loyalties.
13. How well does Wiki interact with Paul's computer?
(a) He can't get used to it.
(b) He interfaces with it very easily.
(c) He doesn't prefer to use it to help solve problems.
(d) He is not quite as good as Paul with it.
14. As Paul and the others wait outside the border of the Authority enclave, who approaches them?
15. Avery discovers that Allison's aircraft was embobbled by whom?
(a) Paul Hoehler.
(b) The US military.
(c) His father.
(d) A rogue Authority cell.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mike contends he never wanted any harm to come to whom?
2. Where is the Authority enclave located?
3. What do Wili and Paul say they need to create larger bobbles?
4. When forced to tell Allison how he knows her, what does Wili say?
5. How does the Authority react to the floating bobble that Wili created?
This section contains 562 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)