|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Della feel about her attack on the pass being foiled?
2. Della gives Mike information about what?
(a) Avery's location.
(b) Operation Renaissance.
(c) The location of the bobble generator.
(d) The Authority's military maneuvers.
3. Wili intentionally created the bobble around the buildings the hostages were held in at what time of the day?
(d) Mid afternoon.
4. What does Della think about her control over Mike after the ten days that Kaladze held them for?
(a) It is not complete.
(b) It is growing in strength.
(c) It won't last much longer.
(d) It is totally complete.
5. Avery's fall back plan is codenamed what?
6. Della suspects that what source of intelligence is being altered?
(a) Field reports.
(b) Radio communications.
(c) Intelligence reports.
(d) Satellite images.
7. How does Allison force Wili to reveal how he knows her?
(a) By threatening him.
(b) By tricking him.
(c) By appealing to his emotions.
(d) By physically assaulting him.
8. Avery warns that which of the following is imminent?
(a) A war.
(b) A plague.
(c) An insurrection.
(d) A terrorist attack.
9. How do Paul and the other acquire power for their computers along the way to the Authority enclave?
(a) From remote power stations.
(b) From pre-planned drop points.
(c) They barter for them.
(d) From caches left by other Tinkers.
10. Avery's fall back plan involves the use of what type of weapon?
(a) Air power.
(b) Nuclear bombs.
(c) Conventional ground forces.
(d) Rapid embobbling.
11. What does Della do to stop the violence around the enclave?
(a) She shuts down the command room.
(b) She scrambles all Authority communications.
(c) She bobbles the entire enclave.
(d) She assumes command and orders a halt of all attacks.
12. How well does Wiki interact with Paul's computer?
(a) He is not quite as good as Paul with it.
(b) He doesn't prefer to use it to help solve problems.
(c) He interfaces with it very easily.
(d) He can't get used to it.
13. Allison and Mike pretend to be what?
(a) Authority combat units.
(b) Ambassadors from the Tinkers.
(d) Authority reconnaissance units.
14. What does Allison discover about her comrades?
(a) They have gone into hiding.
(b) Most of them have joined the Authority.
(c) Many of them are in bobbles.
(d) They were wiped out by the Authority's military.
15. How long does Wili publicly state that the bobble around the tenement building will last?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 10 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Avery intends to use the bobbles in what new way?
2. What does Paul think will happen to the bobbles in the coming years?
3. Why do the gangs around the embobbled tenement building help Wili?
4. What does Paul think about Wili's capabilities before he interfaces with the computer?
5. Wili dedicates himself to studying what topic?
This section contains 523 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)