|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Wili secretly know that the bobble around the tenement building will last?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 1 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 6 months.
2. How well does Wiki interact with Paul's computer?
(a) He is not quite as good as Paul with it.
(b) He interfaces with it very easily.
(c) He can't get used to it.
(d) He doesn't prefer to use it to help solve problems.
3. As Paul and the others wait outside the border of the Authority enclave, who approaches them?
4. What justification does Allison give for her suspicion that the Authority will find Paul's home soon?
(a) Her military experience.
(b) Something she overheard from Della.
(c) Search parties that she saw personally.
(d) Tracking devices that she spotted.
5. Who drags Paul from his damaged vehicle?
6. What relationship do Paul and Allison claim to have as part of the cover they use to travel to the Authority enclave?
7. How does Wili's relationship with Jill change after he returns to Paul's house?
(a) It improves; she tries to take his attention away from Allison.
(b) It degrades; he is distant from her.
(c) It improves; they become closer friends.
(d) It degrades; she seems irrationally angry with him.
8. When Della and Mike corner Wili, what does Della tell Mike to do?
(a) Hold Wili captive.
(b) Force Wili to talk.
(c) Find a weapon to kill Wili with.
(d) Get the attention of the Authority agents.
9. When Mike flees, what sort of vehicle does Della pursue him in?
(a) An open car.
(b) An aircraft.
(c) A tank.
(d) A helicopter.
10. Who creates the first bobble outside of the Authority?
11. Avery intends to use the bobbles in what new way?
(a) As an offensive weapon.
(b) On individual people.
(c) As fortifications.
(d) On critical resources such as arable land.
12. What does Della use to indicate Wili's location to the Authority as he tries to escape from the tenement building area?
(a) A flare gun.
(b) A flashlight.
(c) A homing device.
(d) A tracking beacon.
13. What does Paul think about Wili's capabilities before he interfaces with the computer?
(a) They are underdeveloped.
(b) They are equal to his own.
(c) They are dangerous.
(d) They are less than he expected.
14. How does Della feel about her attack on the pass being foiled?
15. Della gives Mike information about what?
(a) Avery's location.
(b) Operation Renaissance.
(c) The Authority's military maneuvers.
(d) The location of the bobble generator.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the battle, what is Avery's main focus?
2. Paul and the others are stopped outside of the Authority enclave by what?
3. How does Della figure out that Mike is in an Authority vehicle?
4. When does Allison recognize Paul?
5. What does Della think about her control over Mike after the ten days that Kaladze held them for?
This section contains 531 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)