|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Avery's fall back plan involves the use of what type of weapon?
(a) Conventional ground forces.
(b) Rapid embobbling.
(c) Air power.
(d) Nuclear bombs.
2. Why does Wili not tell Paul about his suspicions about Mike and Della?
(a) He doubts Paul's loyalties.
(b) He isn't sure about his suspicions yet.
(c) He doesn't want Paul to think less of Mike.
(d) He fears a reaction similar to Kaladze's.
3. What does Della want to do with Kaladze?
(a) Assassinate him.
(b) Trick him into betraying Paul and the Tinkers.
(c) Arrest him.
(d) Manipulate him into doing something that will help the Authority.
4. What false information has Wili been feeding to the Authority?
(a) False Tinker communications.
(b) False intelligence reports.
(c) False images.
(d) False radio transmissions.
5. What does Paul think about Wili's capabilities after he interfaces with the computer?
(a) They do not work well with the computer.
(b) They will someday match his own.
(c) They are not as great as he'd imagined.
(d) They far exceed his own.
6. How does Della feel about her attack on the pass being foiled?
7. As he works to complete the attack on the Authority bobble generator, Wili is torn by what desire?
(a) The desire to check on Paul's condition.
(b) The desire to take control of the Authority himself.
(c) The desire for revenge on the Authority.
(d) The desire for Jill's help.
8. Who drags Paul from his damaged vehicle?
9. How does Wili deal with the threats around the pass that the Tinker's occupy?
(a) He causes them to attack each other.
(b) He leads them off with false reports.
(c) He distracts them.
(d) He bobbles them.
10. What does Della use to indicate Wili's location to the Authority as he tries to escape from the tenement building area?
(a) A homing device.
(b) A tracking beacon.
(c) A flare gun.
(d) A flashlight.
11. What does Della do while she is out on a walk with Mike?
(a) She plants a tracking device on him.
(b) She threatens him again.
(c) She hides some surveillance equipment.
(d) She takes careful note of all of her surroundings.
12. Paul and Allison travel under cover as sellers of what?
(b) Scrap metal.
13. How does the Authority react to Wili's ploy?
(a) It fails, but he makes it past the perimeter.
(b) It works, but they refuse him entrance to the enclave.
(c) It works; they ask him to move closer to the compound.
(d) It fails, and he is forced to flee.
14. How long did Wili program the bobbles he used during the attack on the pass to last?
(a) Six months.
(b) One day.
(c) One year.
(d) One month.
15. Avery warns that which of the following is imminent?
(a) A war.
(b) A terrorist attack.
(c) An insurrection.
(d) A plague.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Della do to stop the violence around the enclave?
2. How does the Authority react to the floating bobble that Wili created?
3. Why does Wili decide to take Mike to Paul's home?
4. When Mike flees, what sort of vehicle does Della pursue him in?
5. What does Wili ask Kaladze to do with Della and Mike?
This section contains 586 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)