|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Allison and Mike pretend to be what?
(b) Authority combat units.
(c) Ambassadors from the Tinkers.
(d) Authority reconnaissance units.
2. What does Della do to stop the violence around the enclave?
(a) She scrambles all Authority communications.
(b) She assumes command and orders a halt of all attacks.
(c) She bobbles the entire enclave.
(d) She shuts down the command room.
3. What does Paul think about Wili's capabilities after he interfaces with the computer?
(a) They are not as great as he'd imagined.
(b) They far exceed his own.
(c) They will someday match his own.
(d) They do not work well with the computer.
4. What does Wili do while the group travels to the Authority enclave?
(a) He disrupts Authority agents attempting to track them.
(b) He adjusts and monitors the embobbling device.
(c) He improves with abilities with the computer.
(d) He coordinates plans for attack with the other Tinkers.
5. When forced to tell Allison how he knows her, what does Wili say?
(a) He was told about her.
(b) He was watching her crash.
(c) He saw her picture.
(d) He doesn't remember where he heard her name.
6. What does Allison discover about her comrades?
(a) Many of them are in bobbles.
(b) They were wiped out by the Authority's military.
(c) Most of them have joined the Authority.
(d) They have gone into hiding.
7. How does Allison force Wili to reveal how he knows her?
(a) By appealing to his emotions.
(b) By physically assaulting him.
(c) By tricking him.
(d) By threatening him.
8. Avery's fall back plan involves the use of what type of weapon?
(a) Air power.
(b) Nuclear bombs.
(c) Conventional ground forces.
(d) Rapid embobbling.
9. Allison says that before the bobbles, mankind was close to achieving what major technological goal?
(b) Cold fusion.
(c) Space colonization.
(d) Time travel.
10. What does Della do while she is out on a walk with Mike?
(a) She plants a tracking device on him.
(b) She takes careful note of all of her surroundings.
(c) She hides some surveillance equipment.
(d) She threatens him again.
11. How well does Wiki interact with Paul's computer?
(a) He is not quite as good as Paul with it.
(b) He interfaces with it very easily.
(c) He can't get used to it.
(d) He doesn't prefer to use it to help solve problems.
12. Where does Mike suggest that Paul move?
13. Wili dedicates himself to studying what topic?
14. What does Jill urge Wili to do as the embobbling program nears completion?
(a) To run from the approaching Authority agents.
(b) To embobble the entire enclave.
(c) To kill Della.
(d) To embobble only Avery.
15. How many people does Della estimate would have been killed had her attack on the pass been successful?
Short Answer Questions
1. Paul and the others are stopped outside of the Authority enclave by what?
2. What justification does Allison give for her suspicion that the Authority will find Paul's home soon?
3. What does Della use to indicate Wili's location to the Authority as he tries to escape from the tenement building area?
4. How does Mike escape from the banana wagon?
5. What does Paul think about Wili's capabilities before he interfaces with the computer?
This section contains 585 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)