|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many servants does Paul have?
2. A scientist at the bioscience lab tells Wili that his illness can be cured by what?
(a) Regular injections of a common drug.
(b) Calcium supplements.
(c) Radiation therapy.
(d) Yeast tablets.
3. Jill, the being that Wili initially took for a ghost, is really what?
(a) A computer simulation.
(b) A psychic projection.
(c) A hologram.
(d) A hallucination.
4. What item does Angus pick up as he recovers from the crash?
(a) A cross.
(b) A map.
(c) A canteen.
(d) A flare gun.
5. What does Mike think about Wili's illness?
(a) He is exaggerating it.
(b) He will recover quickly without further aid.
(c) He is near death.
(d) He will eventually die of it, regardless of care.
6. At the tournament, who does Wili note has not been taken by the Authority?
(a) Della Lu.
(c) His final opponent.
(d) The tournament organizer.
7. Allison and Angus realize that which of the following is likely to draw attention?
(a) Smoke from their crash.
(b) A forest fire started by their crash.
(c) An automatic distress beacon in their aircraft.
(d) A flare they accidentally launched.
8. What arcade game does Wiki Wachendon win repeatedly at the Old California Shopping Center?
(d) Space Destruction.
9. What is the outcome of the match between Wili and Della Lu?
(a) Della Lu unexpectedly concedes.
(b) The match is a draw.
(c) Wili wins by checkmate.
(d) Della Lu wins by checkmate.
10. What unusual being does Wili believe he sees in Paul's house?
(a) A ghost.
(b) An alien.
(c) A dwarf.
(d) A monster.
11. The pain from Wili's sickness is primarily concentrated where?
(a) In his head.
(b) In his stomach.
(c) In his chest.
(d) In his spine.
12. Why have others often urged Paul to take on an apprentice?
(a) To help him in his workshop.
(b) To provide more jobs in the community.
(c) So they can steal his techniques.
(d) So he can pass on his knowledge.
13. Who does Paul think will be able to help Wili?
(a) The Peace Authority.
(b) The gene constructors.
(c) The bioscientists.
(d) The Alchemists.
14. The woman who greets Mike, Wili, and Jeremy at the entrance to the bioscience lab tells them what?
(a) She knows they were coming.
(b) They are not welcome.
(c) They are too late for the tour.
(d) She knows what they are up to.
15. Which of the following is one of the symptoms of Wili's sickness?
(a) His skin becomes discolored.
(b) He loses weight.
(c) His eyes turn red.
(d) He is unable to sleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Angus go in search of after the crash?
2. Where does Allison think their aircraft crashed?
3. How does Paul think he has exacerbated Wili's sickness?
4. Why does Paul pass out while trying to help Allison escape capture?
5. Wili claims his sickness gets worse when?
This section contains 514 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)