|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wili call Paul's home?
(a) A laboratory.
(b) A dumb.
(c) A mess.
(d) A mansion.
2. How does Paul find out about the attempt to capture Angus and Allison?
(a) His automated equipment in the area notifies him.
(b) He sees it on his own surveillance equipment.
(c) A local contact informs him.
(d) He intercepts an Authority report about it.
3. What cover does Paul plan to use to conceal his reasons for taking Wili for treatment?
(a) A meeting with an old friend.
(b) An alternate identity as a merchant.
(c) A chess tournament.
(d) A conference about technology.
4. Jill, the being that Wili initially took for a ghost, is really what?
(a) A hologram.
(b) A psychic projection.
(c) A computer simulation.
(d) A hallucination.
5. What does Paul use for transportation?
(a) A horse.
(b) An automated cart.
(c) A modern car.
(d) A teleportation device.
6. What date was printed on the tombstone Angus saw at the crash site?
(a) The date of the crash.
(b) A date far in the future.
(c) A date far in the past.
(d) A nonsensical date.
7. What do Paul and the others leave behind for their pursuers?
(a) The wagon.
(b) Some of their food.
(c) A note.
(d) A trap.
8. Della sees the people who were at the chess tournament as which of the following?
9. What did the group that Jeremy's grandfather was a part of come to deal with?
(a) The destabilization of the United States.
(b) An enemy spy.
(c) A secret weapon development plant.
(d) The first bobbles.
10. How many servants does Paul have?
11. What item does Angus pick up as he recovers from the crash?
(a) A map.
(b) A flare gun.
(c) A cross.
(d) A canteen.
12. Which of the following is one of the symptoms of Wili's sickness?
(a) His skin becomes discolored.
(b) He is unable to sleep.
(c) He loses weight.
(d) His eyes turn red.
13. Della explains that the Authority believes the Tinkers have achieved what advanced technology?
(a) Time travel.
(d) Space travel.
14. What does Wili intend to do when he leaves Paul's house?
(a) Steal any valuable items.
(b) Kill Paul.
(c) Burn it down.
(d) Steal the horses.
15. How does Wili react to losing his final match?
(a) He attacks his opponent.
(b) He is unaffected.
(c) He is happy to have had such an interesting game.
(d) He becomes upset.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Angus say was unusual about the tombstone he saw at the crash site?
2. What does Angus go in search of after the crash?
3. What do Paul's guests bring with them?
4. What game does Paul ask Mike to play with him?
5. What branch of the armed services is Allison Parker a part of?
This section contains 473 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)