|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many servants does Paul have?
2. What does Angus say was unusual about the tombstone he saw at the crash site?
(a) It had Allison's name on it.
(b) It had Angus's name on it.
(c) It had no name on it.
(d) The name was written in an ancient language.
3. When Wili and Jeremy return to the chess tournament, what has happened?
(a) Everyone there has been taken by the Authority.
(b) The area is surrounded by soldiers.
(c) The tournament is mysteriously deserted.
(d) The hotel has been bobbled.
4. Jill, the being that Wili initially took for a ghost, is really what?
(a) A hallucination.
(b) A computer simulation.
(c) A psychic projection.
(d) A hologram.
5. What is Della Lu's specialization?
(c) Nuclear engineering.
6. How does Wili react to losing his final match?
(a) He is unaffected.
(b) He is happy to have had such an interesting game.
(c) He attacks his opponent.
(d) He becomes upset.
7. What devices do Paul and the others use to help protect them from their pursuers?
(a) Automated sentries.
(b) Laser detectors.
(d) Stun guns.
8. What date was printed on the tombstone Angus saw at the crash site?
(a) A date far in the future.
(b) The date of the crash.
(c) A date far in the past.
(d) A nonsensical date.
9. Allison and Angus realize that which of the following is likely to draw attention?
(a) A flare they accidentally launched.
(b) A forest fire started by their crash.
(c) Smoke from their crash.
(d) An automatic distress beacon in their aircraft.
10. How do Allison and Angus react when they see planes flying near their crash site?
(a) They prepare for an attack.
(b) They try to signal them.
(c) They flee.
(d) They try to hide.
11. How does Paul find out about the attempt to capture Angus and Allison?
(a) His automated equipment in the area notifies him.
(b) A local contact informs him.
(c) He sees it on his own surveillance equipment.
(d) He intercepts an Authority report about it.
12. What does Della say the Authority intends to do with the Tinkers?
(a) Arrest them.
(b) Eliminate them entirely.
(c) Kill off their leaders.
(d) Break up their organization.
13. What type of transportation do most of the people at the Old California Shopping Center use?
(a) Solar-powered vehicles.
(b) Primitive automobiles.
(d) Horses and wagons.
14. Wili's sickness causes what to fall out easily?
(a) A toenail.
(b) His hair.
(c) A tooth.
(d) A fingernail.
15. Della explains that the Authority believes the Tinkers have achieved what advanced technology?
(a) Time travel.
(c) Space travel.
Short Answer Questions
1. The woman who greets Mike, Wili, and Jeremy at the entrance to the bioscience lab tells them what?
2. Which of the following is one of the symptoms of Wili's sickness?
3. What course of action regarding Wili Wachendon do Paul and Sheriff Wentz decide against?
4. Where does Avery believe the blast that shattered the bobble originated?
5. What game does Paul ask Mike to play with him?
This section contains 542 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)