|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is one of the symptoms of Wili's sickness?
(a) His skin becomes discolored.
(b) His eyes turn red.
(c) He is unable to sleep.
(d) He loses weight.
2. What does Paul shoot Wili Wachendon with?
(a) A stun gun.
(b) A sleeper dart.
(c) A tracking device.
(d) A non-lethal round.
3. When Wili and Jeremy return to the chess tournament, what has happened?
(a) The hotel has been bobbled.
(b) Everyone there has been taken by the Authority.
(c) The tournament is mysteriously deserted.
(d) The area is surrounded by soldiers.
4. Why does Paul pass out while trying to help Allison escape capture?
(a) He hits his head on a rock.
(b) He has a seizure.
(c) He is struck by a stun gun.
(d) He overexerts himself.
5. What does Angus go in search of after the crash?
(a) A friendly patrol.
(b) A road.
(d) An aid station.
6. Della sees the people who were at the chess tournament as which of the following?
7. What was Wili's social status in the factions?
8. Wili's sickness causes what to fall out easily?
(a) His hair.
(b) A tooth.
(c) A toenail.
(d) A fingernail.
9. What does Irma force Wili to do as he settles into Paul's household?
(a) Give up theft.
(b) Confess his sins.
(c) Learn to read.
10. How do Allison and Angus react when they see planes flying near their crash site?
(a) They try to signal them.
(b) They prepare for an attack.
(c) They flee.
(d) They try to hide.
11. What is the entrance to the bioscience lab disguised as?
(a) An orchard.
(b) A dairy farm.
(c) A wheat field.
(d) A vineyard.
12. What does Mike tell Wili to do in his last match?
(b) Win only by a small margin.
(c) Watch his opponent carefully.
(d) Take his time.
13. What does Paul disguise himself as when he leaves the Kaladze area?
(a) A traveler.
(b) A private law enforcement agent.
(c) A woman.
(d) An Authority officer.
14. Paul tells Wili that two moving points of light in the sky are what?
(c) Space stations.
15. What position does Miguel Rosas hold?
Short Answer Questions
1. What unusual being does Wili believe he sees in Paul's house?
2. What does Wili call Paul's home?
3. What date was printed on the tombstone Angus saw at the crash site?
4. Where does Angus believe he and Allison have crashed?
5. How many servants does Paul have?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)