|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Wili, Mike, and Della go after they return to the shore?
(a) The Tinker's base.
(b) Red Arrow Industries.
(c) The Kaladze stronghold.
(d) Paul's home.
2. Della sees the people who were at the chess tournament as which of the following?
3. What arcade game does Wiki Wachendon win repeatedly at the Old California Shopping Center?
(d) Space Destruction.
4. What does Paul disguise himself as when he leaves the Kaladze area?
(a) A private law enforcement agent.
(b) A woman.
(c) A traveler.
(d) An Authority officer.
5. It is believed that bobbles last for how long?
(a) Ten years.
(c) A thousand years.
(d) A hundred years.
6. Interest in which of the following convince Wili to stay at Paul's house?
7. Wili notes that most of those attending the tournament where what?
(a) Faction members.
8. How has Mike been working with the Authority?
(a) By reporting on crime in his area.
(b) By helping to arrest targets for the Authority.
(c) By giving them the names of Tinkers.
(d) By giving them the location of the bioscience lab.
9. What course of action regarding Wili Wachendon do Paul and Sheriff Wentz decide against?
(a) Putting him in school.
(b) Forcing him to work off his debt.
(c) Placing him with a local family.
(d) Sending him back to the factions.
10. What does Paul try to convince Jeremy's grandfather of?
(a) That he should relocate the company.
(b) That he is in danger.
(c) That he should produce an untested device for Paul.
(d) That he should help fight the Authority.
11. What branch of the armed services is Allison Parker a part of?
(a) The Marines.
(b) The Air Force.
(c) The Army.
(d) The Navy.
12. Where does Allison think their aircraft crashed?
(a) A factory.
(b) A schoolyard.
(c) A church.
(d) A cemetery.
13. What do Paul's guests bring with them?
(a) Unusual devices.
(d) Secret messages.
14. When she is first introduced, where had Della Lu recently returned from?
15. What is Paul's assessment of Wili's intellectual progress?
(a) He is baffled by it.
(b) It just measures up to his expectations.
(c) He is impressed by it.
(d) He is disappointed in it.
Short Answer Questions
1. The pain from Wili's sickness is primarily concentrated where?
2. What organization was Jeremy's grandfather a part of?
3. How many nuclear bombs does the Peace Authority believe it controls?
4. How does Della rescue Mike and Wili at the coast?
5. Where does Avery believe the blast that shattered the bobble originated?
This section contains 468 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)