|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul try to convince Jeremy's grandfather of?
(a) That he should produce an untested device for Paul.
(b) That he should relocate the company.
(c) That he is in danger.
(d) That he should help fight the Authority.
2. What course of action regarding Wili Wachendon do Paul and Sheriff Wentz decide against?
(a) Sending him back to the factions.
(b) Forcing him to work off his debt.
(c) Putting him in school.
(d) Placing him with a local family.
3. What is Della Lu's specialization?
(a) Nuclear engineering.
4. What does Angus say was unusual about the tombstone he saw at the crash site?
(a) The name was written in an ancient language.
(b) It had no name on it.
(c) It had Angus's name on it.
(d) It had Allison's name on it.
5. The pain from Wili's sickness is primarily concentrated where?
(a) In his stomach.
(b) In his chest.
(c) In his spine.
(d) In his head.
6. What do Paul's guests bring with them?
(a) Secret messages.
(b) Unusual devices.
7. What position does Miguel Rosas hold?
8. How was Allison injured during the crash?
(a) She received a concussion.
(b) She cut her leg.
(c) She cut her shoulder and arm.
(d) She broke her wrist.
9. What unusual being does Wili believe he sees in Paul's house?
(a) An alien.
(b) A monster.
(c) A ghost.
(d) A dwarf.
10. Della sees the people who were at the chess tournament as which of the following?
11. Jill, the being that Wili initially took for a ghost, is really what?
(a) A computer simulation.
(b) A psychic projection.
(c) A hallucination.
(d) A hologram.
12. Wili notes that most of those attending the tournament where what?
(b) Faction members.
13. When she is first introduced, where had Della Lu recently returned from?
14. Which of the following is one of the chores Wili is assigned to?
(a) Handling deliveries.
(c) Mucking out the stables.
15. Why does Paul pass out while trying to help Allison escape capture?
(a) He hits his head on a rock.
(b) He has a seizure.
(c) He overexerts himself.
(d) He is struck by a stun gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. Wili's sickness causes what to fall out easily?
2. How many nuclear bombs does the Peace Authority believe it controls?
3. What game does Paul ask Mike to play with him?
4. Allison and Angus realize that which of the following is likely to draw attention?
5. Where does the unusual activity occur that Allison observes in Livermore?
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)