|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Paul as known as?
(a) The tech genius.
(b) The tinker wizard.
(c) The alchemist.
(d) The fixer.
2. What date was printed on the tombstone Angus saw at the crash site?
(a) A date far in the past.
(b) A date far in the future.
(c) The date of the crash.
(d) A nonsensical date.
3. What does Angus go in search of after the crash?
(b) An aid station.
(c) A friendly patrol.
(d) A road.
4. What does Wili intend to do when he leaves Paul's house?
(a) Steal the horses.
(b) Burn it down.
(c) Kill Paul.
(d) Steal any valuable items.
5. What aspect of bobbles contributes to the artificial ecosystem around them?
(a) The vibrations that they cause.
(b) They electromagnetic waves they emit.
(c) The sunlight they reflect.
(d) They disturbances they create in the soil.
6. What course of action regarding Wili Wachendon do Paul and Sheriff Wentz decide against?
(a) Placing him with a local family.
(b) Forcing him to work off his debt.
(c) Sending him back to the factions.
(d) Putting him in school.
7. What position does Miguel Rosas hold?
8. Which of the following is one of the chores Wili is assigned to?
(a) Mucking out the stables.
(b) Handling deliveries.
9. How many nuclear bombs does the Peace Authority believe it controls?
(a) All of the reliable bombs.
(b) Most of them.
(c) All of them.
(d) A small percentage of them.
10. What does Mike think about Wili's illness?
(a) He is near death.
(b) He is exaggerating it.
(c) He will recover quickly without further aid.
(d) He will eventually die of it, regardless of care.
11. Wili notes that most of those attending the tournament where what?
(a) Faction members.
12. Wili notes that a nearby bobble contains what?
(a) A wrecked plane.
(b) A farm.
(c) An entire city.
(d) A radically different climate.
13. Where does Angus believe he and Allison have crashed?
(b) Central America.
(c) Earth, in the past.
(d) Another planet.
14. To whom does Allison intend to report her findings about Livermore?
(a) Angus Quiller.
(b) Paul Hoehler.
(c) Miguel Rosas.
(d) Fred Torres.
15. Where does the unusual activity occur that Allison observes in Livermore?
(b) In a warehouse.
(c) At an abandoned military base.
(d) Aboard a tanker.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Paul find out about the attempt to capture Angus and Allison?
2. Where do Wili, Mike, and Della go after they return to the shore?
3. What item does Angus pick up as he recovers from the crash?
4. The people who gather at the Old California Shopping Center refer to themselves as what?
5. What is Wili's assessment of his intellectual progress?
This section contains 479 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)