|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Angus believe he and Allison have crashed?
(a) Central America.
(b) Earth, in the past.
(c) Another planet.
2. Hamilton Avery explains that what area was destroyed by the detonation of a bobble?
(a) Greater Tucson.
(b) Metropolitan Los Angeles.
(c) The Californian shelf.
(d) The Oregon range.
3. Jill, the being that Wili initially took for a ghost, is really what?
(a) A computer simulation.
(b) A hologram.
(c) A hallucination.
(d) A psychic projection.
4. What arcade game does Wiki Wachendon win repeatedly at the Old California Shopping Center?
(b) Space Destruction.
5. What was the main role of the group that Jeremy's grandfather was a part of?
6. What date was printed on the tombstone Angus saw at the crash site?
(a) The date of the crash.
(b) A date far in the future.
(c) A date far in the past.
(d) A nonsensical date.
7. How does Paul think he has exacerbated Wili's sickness?
(a) By loading him with too much stressful work.
(b) By failing to provide for him.
(c) By taking him to a colder climate.
(d) By failing to identify it early.
8. How does Della rescue Mike and Wili at the coast?
(a) In a sailing yacht.
(b) By distracting their pursuers.
(c) By escorting them into a safe-house.
(d) In a fishing boat.
9. What aspect of bobbles contributes to the artificial ecosystem around them?
(a) The vibrations that they cause.
(b) The sunlight they reflect.
(c) They disturbances they create in the soil.
(d) They electromagnetic waves they emit.
10. Where does Allison think their aircraft crashed?
(a) A factory.
(b) A church.
(c) A cemetery.
(d) A schoolyard.
11. The pain from Wili's sickness is primarily concentrated where?
(a) In his head.
(b) In his chest.
(c) In his stomach.
(d) In his spine.
12. How does Wili react to losing his final match?
(a) He attacks his opponent.
(b) He is happy to have had such an interesting game.
(c) He becomes upset.
(d) He is unaffected.
13. What does Paul try to convince Jeremy's grandfather of?
(a) That he should help fight the Authority.
(b) That he should relocate the company.
(c) That he should produce an untested device for Paul.
(d) That he is in danger.
14. What is Della's mission?
(a) To bring down the Tinkers.
(b) To keep Wili safe.
(c) To find Paul Hoehler.
(d) To steal Paul's technology.
15. How many nuclear bombs does the Peace Authority believe it controls?
(a) All of the reliable bombs.
(b) A small percentage of them.
(c) Most of them.
(d) All of them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Della threaten Mike with, should he fail to cooperate with her?
2. What game does Paul ask Mike to play with him?
3. What does Della say the Authority intends to do with the Tinkers?
4. Wili notes that a nearby bobble contains what?
5. Interest in which of the following convince Wili to stay at Paul's house?
This section contains 503 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)