|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 through 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Paul think he has exacerbated Wili's sickness?
(a) By taking him to a colder climate.
(b) By failing to provide for him.
(c) By failing to identify it early.
(d) By loading him with too much stressful work.
2. What does Irma force Wili to do as he settles into Paul's household?
(a) Learn to read.
(b) Give up theft.
(d) Confess his sins.
3. The pain from Wili's sickness is primarily concentrated where?
(a) In his stomach.
(b) In his chest.
(c) In his spine.
(d) In his head.
4. What does Jeremy's family's business do?
(a) It produces dangerous weapons.
(b) It produces technological items.
(c) It refurbishes ancient technologies.
(d) It mass-produces food products.
5. When she is first introduced, where had Della Lu recently returned from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul disguise himself as when he leaves the Kaladze area?
2. Wili's sickness causes him to constantly experience what?
3. Wili claims his sickness gets worse when?
4. What does Paul use for transportation?
5. What does Wili lack that most of the other chess players have?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)