|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 through 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many nuclear bombs does the Peace Authority believe it controls?
(a) Most of them.
(b) All of them.
(c) All of the reliable bombs.
(d) A small percentage of them.
2. Who does Paul think will be able to help Wili?
(a) The bioscientists.
(b) The Alchemists.
(c) The Peace Authority.
(d) The gene constructors.
3. Why does Paul pass out while trying to help Allison escape capture?
(a) He hits his head on a rock.
(b) He has a seizure.
(c) He is struck by a stun gun.
(d) He overexerts himself.
4. What evidence causes the Authority to suspect the Tinkers possess an advanced technology?
(a) The collapse of the first bobbles.
(b) Allison's crashed aircraft.
(c) The Tinker's ability to move and coordinate quickly.
(d) Observation of Paul's home.
5. What arcade game does Wiki Wachendon win repeatedly at the Old California Shopping Center?
(d) Space Destruction.
Short Answer Questions
1. What branch of the armed services is Allison Parker a part of?
2. Paul tells Wili that two moving points of light in the sky are what?
3. What usual crop is often grown near bobbles?
4. What aspect of bobbles contributes to the artificial ecosystem around them?
5. Why does Wili believe he will be killed if he returns to the factions?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)