Flashback through chapter 6
1. What branch of the armed services is Allison Parker a part of?
(a) The Marines.
(b) The Army.
(c) The Air Force.
(d) The Navy.
2. Where does the unusual activity occur that Allison observes in Livermore?
(a) At an abandoned military base.
(c) In a warehouse.
(d) Aboard a tanker.
3. To whom does Allison intend to report her findings about Livermore?
(a) Angus Quiller.
(b) Miguel Rosas.
(c) Paul Hoehler.
(d) Fred Torres.
4. The people who gather at the Old California Shopping Center refer to themselves as what?
5. What position does Miguel Rosas hold?
6. What game does Paul ask Mike to play with him?
7. What type of transportation do most of the people at the Old California Shopping Center use?
(b) Horses and wagons.
(c) Solar-powered vehicles.
(d) Primitive automobiles.
8. What arcade game does Wiki Wachendon win repeatedly at the Old California Shopping Center?
(c) Space Destruction.
This section contains 4,651 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)