|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Son tells Sissy that he and Thomas talked about ______________ while on the back porch.
2. How old is Sissy in this chapter?
3. How is Sissy different from the girls in the home?
(a) She goes to public school.
(b) She was raised here.
(c) She has no experience with sex.
(d) She does not have to attend Mass.
4. What does Rose tell Sissy happened to Sissy's real father?
(a) He was killed in a car accident.
(b) He died from leukemia.
(c) He was in an industrial accident.
(d) He was a one-night stand.
5. What does Thomas tell Sissy?
(a) She looks just like Rose.
(b) He wants to take her to California.
(c) He is Rose's brother.
(d) He was once married to Rose.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Son afraid to meet Thomas Clinton?
2. How much does Mother Corinne pay Rose to work in the kitchen?
3. What does Son realize about Rose?
4. What is wrong with Son as he walks up onto the porch?
5. Who does Son dream about on the first night spent in the farmhouse?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)