|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Son convince Rose to stay at the farmhouse?
(a) He says she can get a puppy.
(b) He says the kitchen in nicer.
(c) He does not convince her.
(d) He says Sissy really likes it.
2. Which of the girls at the home takes a special liking to Sissy?
3. Why is Son afraid to meet Thomas Clinton?
(a) He might say that Rose is dead.
(b) He may beat him up for marrying Rose.
(c) He thinks Rose still loves Thomas.
(d) He may take Sissy away.
4. What does Rose reply when Sissy asked her why she moved out of the farmhouse?
(a) There were too many creepy noises.
(b) She wanted to leave and that was the only way she could stay.
(c) It was much too drafty.
(d) It was too big to clean.
5. What feeling does Sissy have as Thomas leaves?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Son learn about June's estate?
2. Why is Mother Corinne angry when Son, Rose and Sissy move into the farmhouse?
3. What does Thomas tell Sissy?
4. Where does Thomas spend the night?
5. What is the car that Rose drove all the way from California?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)