|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lorraine attempt to cheer up Sissy?
(a) She highlights her hair.
(b) She buys her a sweater.
(c) She takes her to a movie.
(d) She bakes her a cake.
2. What does Rose offer to do for Sissy?
(a) Teach her to sew.
(b) Give her driving lessons.
(c) Give her a perm.
(d) Buy her a prom dress.
3. How much does Mother Corinne pay Rose to work in the kitchen?
(a) $5 day.
(b) $2 day.
(d) $100 week.
4. What does Thomas tell Sissy?
(a) He was once married to Rose.
(b) He is Rose's brother.
(c) She looks just like Rose.
(d) He wants to take her to California.
5. Who calls Son after June's funeral?
(a) Mother Corinne.
(b) June's lawyer.
(c) Fr. Dumminger.
(d) Rose's husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Rose angry when she arrives at the hospital?
2. What does Sissy begin to notice as she grows older?
3. What news does the person in #164 have for Rose?
4. How did the person in #122 discover that June was dead?
5. How does Sissy compare to the girls in the home?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)