|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Son's girlfriend, Cecilia, die?
(a) She was shot.
(b) She was in a car accident.
(c) She drowned.
(d) She got leukemia.
2. What does Rose leave for Sissy at the farmhouse?
(a) Bubble bath.
(b) A hot meal.
(c) A skirt.
3. Who arrives at St. Elizabeth's a week after Rose leaves?
(a) Thomas Clinton.
(d) Rose's mother.
4. How does Sissy feel about the relationship with her mother?
5. What does Son realize about Rose?
(a) She is depressed.
(b) She is a leaver.
(c) She is very smart.
(d) She loves him very much.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Son say to Sissy before he passes out?
2. Where does Thomas spend the night?
3. Where does Rose open up and talk to Sissy?
4. What is wrong with Son as he walks up onto the porch?
5. What news does the person in #164 have for Rose?
Short Essay Questions
1. How have the driving lessons provides some hope for a better relationship between Sissy and Rose?
2. What perspective does Sissy take on people leaving after Thomas is gone?
3. Who is the sole beneficiary of June's estate?
4. What does Thomas leave for Sissy before he goes?
5. What does Son keep the same at St. Elizabeth's even though with his inheritance, he now has the authority to change?
6. What does Sissy think Son is trying to hide during the conversations with Thomas?
7. Why does it never occur to Sissy that Thomas could be her biological father?
8. When did Sissy learn that she was not adopted?
9. How do Sissy and Son meet Thomas Clinton, Sissy's biological father?
10. What is the relationship between Sissy and the girls at the home, one girl in particular?
This section contains 975 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)